Libby & John: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in the house late, being the new guy and a friend of the boss' kid, he had to do all the clean up for the day, washing tools, trucks and equipment and setting up for the following day, it was after 8. He wished he had the day off tomorrow and could try to figure out how to get Libby to spend more time with him. He thought of the experiment and how he had passed with flying colors, he wondered if Libby had done it, whether she'd be honest and what she thought.

There was a note from his little sister on the counter.

"John, Libby called four times and wants you to call." One small problem, John didn't have Libby's new number. He had her parents' number but not her apartment number. As much as he wanted to see her he was exhausted, as tired as he'd ever been, and he still needed to take a shower and eat dinner. He went up to shower, letting the cool but not uncomfortably so water rinse the days sweat, dust and grime off his body. As he got out of the shower and toweled off the phone was ringing.

"hello?"

"Hi John"

"Hey Libby! How are you today?"

"tired and you?"

"I am so tired you wouldn't believe it. Worked my ass off today, it'll get better but man, did it suck today."

"Can you come over?"

"Libby, I really want to but I'm really beat, and I have to be at work tomorrow at 6:30."

"I was hoping you'd be home earlier, I was thinking we could just hang out and watch a movie, just kind of hang out here?" John knew he'd lost the battle, he knew, in fact that he had already lost all the battles, what Libby wanted he was going to do anything he could to make sure she got.

"I can't stay long Libby, really I have to get some sleep tonight, and I am really going to be sore tomorrow."

"I'll help you work some of the kinks out." He knew it was said in innocence but was barely able to stifle the laugh.

"Ok but one question first."

"Yeah?"

"Did you do the experiment?"

"Yes" He barely heard the response, her voice had dropped several decibels.

"And did you... umm think of me?"

"yes" even quieter but sure, so certain in tone and so instant that he knew she was telling the truth. The images from the preceding evening shot through his head and he was almost instantly erect... well it may take a little time but he was certainly tingling instantly. "and you?"

"I passed with flying colors. Give me a half hour to shower, clean up some and grab a bite and I'll be over, but I really can't stay very long."

"I'll make you comfortable, I promise, just please come over for a while? I'll even cook you something for dinner."

John made it to Libby's about an hour later, freshly scrubbed, skin on his legs a little raw from the concrete dust that had adhered and hydrated from his sweat and hardened, taking large patches of hair from his leg in the removal process. He swore he'd never wear shorts to work again no matter how hot it was.

Libby answered the door in a pink semi halter top and white shorts, with bobby socks and tennis shoes. She answered the door with a broad smile and an almost wifely kiss on the cheek. 'Man I could get used to that' John thought.

She walked in the apartment pulling him by the hand and took him to the dinning room table where she had set out a single place setting with a huge plate of spaghetti, some garlic bread, and even, what John irreverently considered rabbit food, a salad.

"You aren't eating?" He was thinking that he'd never get through that whole plate. He wasn't a big eater to begin with and his stomach was a little rocky from working in the heat all day.

"I ate before you got home." He smiled, thinking how much he liked the sound of that. "You eat, I got a movie, something about radio guys in world war two, we can watch after you eat and I'll rub your back."

'Now that's a woman, a guy flick and everything' John thought.

Libby told John about her day, she went shopping with Kelly, and asked him all sorts of questions, clucking sadly when John talked about how hard he worked and listening with interest when he talked about how complicated this was even though it had seemed so easy. When he was done eating he took his dishes to the sink and started running the water soap mixture intending to get them clean.

"John, I'll get those later come on, lets watch the movie before you fall asleep." She took his wet hand and dragged him into the living room where she had laid a blanket on the floor replete with pillow and everything. The carpet was thick and comfortable and as he laid down he started to realize what a nice apartment it was. The area was awesome, and the apartments were big, with a great view of the valley. He wondered how Libby afforded it, how her parents could afford it.

"ohhh god! That feels good" her fingers were rubbing his shoulders, the center muscles up and down his back. Libby pulled John's shirt up slowly, a little further with each rub. John slid partially on his side and pulled the shirt up over his head. Libby's hands on his bare skin felt so good, kind of lightly rubbing, not the deep massage of earlier.

John was intimately aware that Libby's ass was on his back. The feel of her legs against his side was enough to cause his cock to harden.

"John, roll over."

John slowly rolled over as Libby lifted up and reddened as Libby got a subtle smile on her face as she settled down on John's cock. Her shorts were thin linen, and he knew she had felt his hard on. She shimmied slightly back and forth as she settled her weight fully on John's cock, and began rubbing his chest. She leaned over slowly, her lips coming in contact with his. John moaned quietly as Libby's lips parted, and he instinctively pressed his hips up slightly, grinding slightly side to side. Libby slid over to the side of John continuing to run her hands lightly on John's chest. Her hands traced lower with each revolution, finally coming in contact with his belt.

John's stomach fluttered as her fingers slid slightly under his waistband. The wish for her fingers to slide under and touch his cock was intense and was the overriding thought in his head. John turned his head, raised up on one elbow and again kissed Libby, his hand sliding over her flat stomach, he felt Libby inhale and hold it. His hand moved slowly upward, tentatively moving over the valley were her breast met her torso, sliding up over her mound of feel her nipple harden under his palm.

"hmmm" Libby groaned as she released her held breath. John's finger focused on her nipple, circles surrounding it, taking it between his finger and thumb and rolling gently feeling it continue to harden. His hand slid down, under the bottom band of her halter shirt, again sliding up over her nipple. Her nipple was long and wider than he expected, and he marveled at how much he liked having it pressed against his palm as he massaged her breast. His hand slid lower on her stomach, his legs intertwining with hers, her mouth opening to take his bottom lip between her lips, gently biting it, just enough pressure to feel. John's hand stopped to undo the button on her shorts, sliding the zipper down slowly, Libby moaned softly.

"John, I've umm... I've never... let anyone, any guy... uh, touch me there before."

John pulled back and looked at her, struggling to keep the look of incredulity from appearing on his face.

"Are you for real? What about... your old boyfriends..."

"They wanted to, but well... I didn't, I told you."

"I know you told me but... I thought you meant... umm you know..."

"I've obviously never had sex either... but I'm serious, I've never let anyone touch me... down there."

"Do you want me to stop?" John said while his hand remained motionless under her panties, fingers just touching the edges of a spares and very soft pubic bush.

"No, I really want you to touch me, there..." She rolled slowly onto her back, her legs falling open as she did. John's hand slid lower, he didn't have a whole bunch of experience at this either, but he was going to try like hell.

His hand slid lower, disappearing at the wrist where it slid under the light peach silky panties. As his fingers slid lower he felt her clit... that's what it had to be, at the top of her lips that separated as his finger traced down. Libby jumped slightly, maybe more of a twitch, as his fingers made their first contact with her clit. Libby reached down and took his other hand that was laying between them, fingers interlocking as his active fingers began their investigation. He tapped her clit with the tip of his forefinger and she once again twitched, maybe a little more than a twitch this time.

His finger once again slid down between her lips and he felt the opening of her pussy. The wetness was astounding, and fascinating to John. He couldn't get enough of it, loved the way it felt between his fingers, the way her skin felt so soft and smooth, and slippery. His finger entered her slightly and Libby pushed her hips forward, trying to get more of his finger inside.

"That feels really good..."

"I don't know... I'm not sure what feels... umm, good."

"It feels great John."

"Yeah, but I want to do it right... Do you like this?" He said tapping gently on the tip of her clit...

"Oh! A little too sensitive for that... here do this..." and Libby took his hand in hers, sliding her fingers through his, showing him the small circular patterns that she always used to cum when she masturbated. John got the hang of it pretty quickly although his touch was just a little too soft to get Libby over the edge.

"Harder, John... ohhhh press harder..."

Her legs were spread as wide as they could go, her head back, her hard nipples showing through her halter. John continued to rub Libby's clitoral shaft, never quite touching the actual clit but massaging it through the clitoral hood. Every once in a while he dipped his finger into her opening to collect more moisture.

Libby continued to climb towards her release as the sensation from John's finger grew. It felt just like when she did it, but the unpredictability of someone else's movements made it feel just that much better. Libby knew if she didn't stop him soon she was going to...

"John, stop! Oh John please stop..." she said in contradiction to the movement of her body. Her hips pressed forward, moving up and down, trying to increase the pressure of his fingers at the same time as they were trying to get his fingers to penetrate her.

"John... oh John... I'm going too... Oh John... feels so.... Oh so good...." And Libby's head fell back, her eyes rolling back. John could feel the convulsions as she gave in to her orgasm...

"Don't stop... oh please don't stop... ohh!" her statement ending in a long drawn out wail as the orgasm ripped through her body. John watched her twitch as each orgasmic wave crashed on the shores of her wet pussy, her legs began shuddering her breasts jiggled as her mind lost control of her body. Her hands raised and clenched, then unclenched to clench again as she continued to cum. She felt the sensation slowly ebbing away only to rise again as he pressed a finger slightly inside her gathering juices. Her pussy was so sensitive, but if felt so good, that finger rubbing her walls...

Her second orgasm was deeper than her first but it came and went a little faster too... She focused on the sensation of his finger sliding inside of her, rubbing her walls and then felt a flash of tingles as his palm contacted the knob of nerves, soaked with juices, at just the right time, and with no warning she exploded once again, her head once again going back, her hips rising off the floor as she fucked John's finger.

As she regained normalcy, or as close as she was going to get to it, she realized she was breathing deeply as if she had just run a mile full out. She then realized that John was too. She reached out to feel John's belly, muscles taut, sliding down to undo his belt, the button of his pants, reaching inside his boxers to make first contact with John's cock.

She slid the waist band of his boxers down, his cock catching on the edge and the tingles almost put him over. He was still amazed by his reaction to Libby's orgasm, the look on her face, the tenseness of her body as she crested were undoubtedly the most erotic thing he'd ever experienced. The sounds she made however, were the thing he would remember forever.

Her hand was slightly cool, her trim fingers running the length of his cock, barely touching the skin. John wanted her to grip him, to stroke him and the softness of her actions were maddening. His hips began to move as her fingers wrapped around him, gripping him firmly but not too tightly and she began to stroke his length. The feeling of having someone else's hand stroking his cock was wonderful. He knew he wouldn't be able to take much of this before he came.

"Libby... if you don't... ohhh... if you don't stop I'm going to... ohhh I'm going to... ohhh... make a mess... uhnnn"

Libby stopped stroking him and sat up. She watched his face as she once again took a hold of his achingly hard cock.

"I want you to... I want to see... I want to watch you..."

Her shorts were still undone, her hair disheveled, her eyes wild as she stroked him faster. John saw her nipples pressed against her halter, points pressed the fabric out in two dots, as she stroked him, her unfettered breasts waving back and forth as her hand rose and fell the length of his cock.

"Ohh, oh god oh..." John's hips thrust upward as he felt the pearly white cum trace the length of his cock. His focus became inwards as his testicles tightened fully up against his body. He struggled not to cum, afraid of her reaction, and finally relented to the feelings. His cock swelled noticeably in her hand and as she watched a stream of cum flew from the tip, landing on her halter top, followed by another swelling as another shot, this time pointed up, flew up into the air a few inches to fall back on her hand, still stroking his length. His tendons were ropes in his neck, every muscle hard, tensed, the cords of his stomach fluttering as he thrust his cock deeper into her hand, fucking her fingers.

"Oh Libby... oh Libby... oh oh oh..." each timed with a pulse of cum, the first flying and landing on his belly, the last few gurgling, still voluminous to flow down over her stroking hand, pooling at the base of his cock, sinking into the matt of pubic hair. John had never felt anything so glorious and had never felt so exhausted as he did now.

Libby slowly lay down, her finger playing in the cooling streaks of cum on John's belly, dipping, pulling it slightly, tracing her finger through it.

"John, that was amazing... that was... really cool!" and she started to laugh.

"oh god Libby... that felt... that felt so good." Each sentence fragment broken by ragged breaths as John's heart slowly came to a normal pace.

Libby kissed John's cheek and reached down gently stroking his cock, reticently deflating.

"I want to do it again John... I want you to cum again... and again and again..."

"Libby, I umm..." John almost said the 'L' word... but hesitated. He knew he loved this woman, wondered how she could be so open, so sensual, so erotic, but so... fresh, so girl next door cute at the same time. "...I want that too..." and he turned and kissed her back, on the lips, his lips separating, his tongue tentatively sliding into her mouth, wrestling with her tongue, his arms around her neck.

Libby laughed as John's emotions threatened to get out of control. "Let me get you a towel lover..." and she rose walking into the kitchen, the streak of his cum a dark pattern on the front of her halter. The realization that it thrilled him when she called him 'lover' came as a shock wave of warm emotion flowing through him at the sound. She came back and kneeled next to John, wiping his cum from his stomach, leaning over to kiss him once again.

"I'll be right back." And she smiled at him as she rose and walked down the hall towards her bedroom. John, looked over and saw a war scene on the TV. He didn't have a fucking clue what was going on and barely recognized that Libby had returned and snuggled up beside him as his eyes slowly closed, his breathing becoming deeper, regular, griping the arm of this woman he loved so, but was afraid to tell. He kissed her fingers, her knuckles and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

When he opened his eyes the closing credits were on the screen, Libby was laying next to him snoring quietly. He couldn't figure out if he'd been sleeping for fifteen minutes or two hours. When his eyes focused enough to see the clock it was midnight. He sat up slowly disentangling himself from her arm that had been thrown possessively over him. By the light of the TV he sat and just watched her sleep. She was so peaceful, so cute, her mouth slightly opened.

He leaned over and quietly kissed her before he stood.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?"

"Libby, I have to go home. I have to work tomorrow, actually today in about 6 hours."

"I don't want you to leave."

"I know babe, but I have to." Libby's heart fluttered at being called babe, it was just so familiar, so endearing, she did love this guy. Why had it taken so long for her to figure it out?

"Call me tomorrow when you get home?"

"Depends on what kind of day I have, I really do have to get some sleep sometime."

"Can you just come straight here from work? Bring a change of clothes? We can just hang out here again... You got sleep." Her voice once again plaintive.

"I don't know what time I'll get here, but I'll tell my folks I'm going out. I'll have to leave relatively early, I still have to work in the morning."

"John, spend the night, you can sleep here. Please."

"I'll see what I can do sweets."

As John walked down the stairs to the parking lot and his truck, he couldn't get over how great it felt to be there with Libby. How good it felt to wake up next to Libby, how much he felt like a couple with her. He still couldn't get over how quickly their relationship had gotten so deep. He came to the realization that it had always been this deep, this was just... more. He thought of nothing but Libby as he fell asleep, and was thinking of her when he woke up, during his breakfast, and the drive to the job site.

Several times that day he was woken from what he was growing to call his Libby trance, leaning on a shovel staring off into space.

He was exhausted again when he knocked on Libby's door. The smile he received when she opened the door made everything seem ok as Libby threw her arms around his neck. The perfect cap to a long 13 hour day toiling in the construction trade.

"Hey! How was your day, are you hungry?"

"Long, hot, and filthy, I need a shower." He came out of the shower fifteen minutes later, freshly scrubbed and in soccer shorts and a Tshirt.

"Man that felt good."

"Come eat, I made a steak."

As he sat down at the table and looked across at Libby he had to ask the question.

"Libby, why are you doing all this?"

"All what?"

"The dinner, having me over every night, acting like we're married, last night, letting me touch you, touching me ... we're only 18."

"John, you're the best friend I've ever had, I've been thinking about it... a lot. And I've come to the conclusion that I love you... I really have loved you for a long time."

"Libby, I love you too, I just don't want this to burn out. I'm afraid it'll end."

"John relax, this is just starting, enjoy it." And she put another bite into her mouth. John marveled that she could be so... dainty, when she ate. "Tell me about your day."

When John finished eating they settled down on the couch, soft music in the background. Libby leaned over and kissed John.

"Be careful, you'll get me started."

"That's what I wanted to do John, I want to get you started" and she smiled at him, leaning in to meet his lips with hers again. Her hand rubbed across the ridges of his stomach, sliding lower, pulling loose the string at the waist of his shorts. Her tongue seemed determined to keep him distracted as it wrestled with his. It lost the distraction battle as her fingers wrapped around his rapidly hardening cock lightly tracing his length, stroking from top to bottom and then back again. Libby leaned into John and gently pushed him down so he was laying on the couch with Libby nestled in beside him, her hand never stopping its travels up and down the length of his cock.