Liberated but Handcuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had lunch at tiny Greek restaurant. Mom's maternal instincts were in overdrive. She wanted to know how I was dealing with dad's death. I assured her, that while I was sad I was doing ok. She wanted to know if I was managing the business well. Again I assured her things were well. I informed her that I had competent people working for me as well. I gave her all the details I could, to reassure her that her boy was doing well and actually quite content considering the circumstances. She asked if I was dating. I was able to truthfully tell her that I had special friend, no more. I was very happy. By the end of lunch, Mom seemed much calmer.

Later that evening, Mom and I sat down for dinner at my house. I barbequed some pork steaks. Mom made up a salad. I opened a nice Spanish Temprenillo to complement the meal. It was my turn to inquire.

"Mom, what happened to your marriage?"

"Oh, honey, it's complicated, but Rick and I we just grew apart."

"Apart?"

"Well, yes. I mean our relationship became so stale."

"How do you mean?"

"He became such a homebody. It was like he lost his sense of adventure."

"I'm sorry to hear that. So you got bored?"

"In a way, yes. He was just so freakin' vanilla," she blurted out.

Her last comment definitely grabbed my attention. I'd just recently heard the term 'vanilla'. I wondered if my mom was indeed referring to her sex life with Rick.

"So, Mom, he bored you sexually?"

"Actually, yes," she admitted. "He was just so plain."

Now I was seriously intrigued. I wasn't sure she intended to divulge so much but the proverbial cat was clawing its way out of the bag.

"What do you mean by plain?" I tried to sound as casual as possible.

"Jesus, Greg, I not sure I should be telling you this, but you and I have been through so much of late. He was just one way in bed. Strictly missionary and wasn't very good at that, despite his goddamn blue pills."

We were clearing the table by then. We still a full glass of wine each. Surprised by her frankness, I choked on my last sip. I was afraid the wine was going to come out of my nose.

"That doesn't sound like much fun." I said, regaining some composure.

"Ah," she said, "What do you know about fun, mister man of the world?"

"Aw, come on, Mom, I'm not a kid anymore," I chided.

She stood in front of and looked me over, "No I suppose not," she said, "Tell me about your friend. Is she a young pretty thing? Does she rock your world? Is she the one?"

"Mom, she does rock my world and she is very pretty," I responded, "I'm definitely not ready to get married."

Picking up on my one omission, Mom asked, "How old is she?"

"Marcy is forty four." I answered without hesitation, though I braced my self for the maternal inquisition that would logically follow such a revelation.

I was pleasantly astounded by her answer.

"Greg, she's only a couple of years younger than me! Well, good for you," she smiled, "I hope she's capable enough to help you experience wonderful pleasures of the flesh without inhibitions. We all deserve that, don't we?"

'Wonderful pleasures of the flesh?' I thought. What has gotten into Mom?

"If it sets your mind at ease, Marcy and I have a great time together, in more ways than you can imagine."

"As your mother, I'm not sure I need to know the details. But now that you've grown into such a handsome young man, I'm happy to hear that."

We finished the dishes and made our way to the living room. I poured us a couple of glasses of dessert wine. Mom sat opposite of me on the couch. She shucked her flip-flops and tucked her feet under her bottom. Sitting like that she looked very appealing. She was about five four. She had medium length light brown hair. She was wearing a short cotton dress. She had large but not huge breasts. The hem of her dress rode fairly high on her smooth thighs.

"Mom, where were you these past weeks? I was a bit worried when I could not reach you."

"Greg, I'm so sorry." She sighed, "I just had to get away. I was so frustrated with Rick and the divorce."

"Where did you go?"

"I went to a yoga retreat in India. I spent a couple of very serene weeks there, relaxing and healing."

"And after that?"

"Well, I guess you're old enough to understand." She paused and sipped her wine. "At the retreat I heard about an adult club in Thailand. So I decided to check it out."

"An adult club?" I queried. I wondered if it was something I could check out sometime.

"Yes, a swinger's resort. It's kind of embarrassing to tell you about it." She blushed.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed, "What was it like?"

"Greg, I really shouldn't tell anymore." She said calmly, "I can give you the name of it and you can look it up on the internet if you're really serious."

"Come on, Mom," I retorted, "Just minute ago you were going on about the wonderful pleasures of the flesh."

"Alright, we are both adults here," she said tentatively, "It was clothing optional resort set in a beautiful lagoon. The atmosphere and the activities allowed the patrons to express themselves sexually in a safe and open manner."

"Ok, Mom, what you just told me sounds like what I could have looked up on the internet," I chided, "What was it like for you? Did you have fun? Did you meet anyone?"

"Ok, Greg, you're right," She smiled, "If you really must know. I had a wonderful time. I enjoyed several wonderful people, men and women, different ages. It was just what I needed. Now let us agree that there are certain details we should just keep to ourselves."

Ain't that the truth was the first thought that came to my mind. I just wasn't sure she'd understand my new kinks. However, it was nice to appreciate my mom as a lovely sexual being. It turned me on a lot.

I walked her to the guest bedroom. At its threshold we hugged each other. Her curvy body felt warm and sexy as we pressed into each other.

"It's so good to see you, Greg. I am so sorry about your dad." She whispered in my ear.

"It's wonderful seeing you, Mom. And I'm sorry about your divorce."

"Greg, I'm glad you're doing so well. I'm happy you have Marcy," she said with a wink as we broke our embrace.

"I was afraid you'd worry when you found out her age."

"Greg, a few weeks ago I may have," she chuckled, "At the resort, I spent some time with a guy just a tiny bit older than you. We had some wicked fun. Enjoy her Greg. Now get some sleep."

She turned and walked into the dimly lit room. Maybe it was my imagination, but I could have sworn she shook her round ass for me as she walked away.

The next day was going to be long one for me. The meeting and ensuing negotiations were going to be tedious but hopefully very fruitful. Shippers were a hard bunch.

I left Mom at home. She had to contact her office and catch up. I left her with one of my two vehicles fitted with a GPS so she could get around if she needed. She promised me she'd have dinner ready for me. I asked her to pick out some wine from the cellar so we could enjoy a nice quiet evening together. She asked if I wanted to invite Marcy over. I said I'd see.

Marcy decided to go on work related trip for a few days. Marcy thought it was best that I had some uninterrupted time with my mom. She was leaving after work. She promised me some hot times when she returned. I wrapped things up at the office headed home.

I entered my house through the garage door by the kitchen. The kitchen appeared unused. There was no sign of the dinner, Mom had promised. Mom was sitting quietly in living room. There was a bottle of wine and an empty glass on the table beside her. The bottle was three quarters empty. In the dimly lit room I noticed, Mom's red tear streaked eyes. She'd been crying. When I approached her she put out her arms motioning me to stay way. She was pretty agitated and a bit tipsy.

"Mom, are you alright? What's wrong?" I was pretty concerned.

"Tell me you didn't rape her."

"What?" I didn't know what she was talking about, "Mom..."

"Greg, I found that room behind your cellar," she interrupted me, "I was curious and then I saw that video."

"Mom, I wasn't raping anyone," I protested.

"It sure looked like you were," she said tearfully, "I don't know if I should just leave or call the police."

"Mom, just calm down please," I pleaded, "Let me explain."

"Greg, you've known me all your life," she said deliberately, "I don't tolerate any bullshit. I'd like to see how you explain this."

"Mom, do you believe that it's ok for people to have all kinds of fantasies, no matter how extreme?" I asked.

"I can agree with that. But acting on them and hurting people is not all right."

"Mom, it was her fantasy not mine. She just found a safe way of fulfilling it."

"You're saying it was acting? It looked so real."

"Look, it was all role playing. She wanted me to do that to her. Some of it was real, but under control, like the spanking and the pain."

"She looked like she was in distress. She actually got off on it?"

"Come on, Mom, that was whole point. By the way how much of the video did you see?"

"Just a few minutes. But I saw you take the hood off her face and rip her clothes off. Then you pinched her nipples and slapped her poor breasts and you spanked her hard. She was begging you to please stop, and you just called her dirty names. It sure looked like rape to me. I was so shocked and furious with you, I couldn't watch any more."

I was relieved she hadn't watched more. She would have seen me naked and fucking Linda in her mouth, pussy, and ass.

"Mom, if you'd seen the video all the way through to the end, you would have also seen her thank me for a hot time. She told me how much she enjoyed it. And you would have seen her tell me how many times she orgasmed and which were her favorites part of our role play. Actually, the breast and bottom spankings were among them."

Mom's expression slowly changed from anger and incredulousness to embarrassment.

I continued, "If you had seen the first part then you would have seen us planning the role play, agreeing on what is going to happen and setting a safe word."

"A safe word?" Mom seemed curious now. I was relieved she was beginning to believe me. Despite the nature of this role play being called a rapist was actually offensive.

"It's word that typically would not be used in our type activity. If spoken it would put a stop what's happening immediately no questions asked. For obvious reasons 'stop' or 'no' won't work. So we chose 'blue'."

"And she actually enjoyed it?"

"Very much and I did as well."

"You had sex with her on the video?"

"Well, yeah."

"Whew, I don't know if I could have handled watching that."

There was a huge, awkward moment silence. Mom deftly broke it by changing the subject.

"Did she say what she liked about it, you know the rape fantasy?"

"Well, in her case, she said she liked giving up control. And then I made her do the things which she secretly wanted."

"Ok, I can buy that," Mom said as matter of fact. "And the pain?"

"Well, from what she said at the end of the video, the pain made everything more sensitive. It heightened her senses and ultimately amplified her pleasure."

"And you, Greg, did you enjoy it?" she asked tentatively.

"Thoroughly, Mom."

We sat there silently for a while.

"Mom, do you believe me now?"

She moved to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I doubted you to begin with." Abruptly, she broke our embrace, "Oh, my god, I didn't make us dinner."

I assured her it was ok. We ordered pizza but she insisted on paying for. We ate our pizza at the kitchen bar. We both had a beer. We chatted about our work.

"You know," said Mom, "I can see why you like Marcy. She looked very hot handcuffed like that. Wow, what a figure. She's quite blessed in the breast department."

"Well, to be honest, Mom," I said, "that was not Marcy. Marcy operated the camera. That was Marcy's cousi...I mean her friend."

"Her cousin or her friend, Greg?" Mom inquired with a raised eyebrow. "Tell me the truth."

"Her cousin Linda."

"Wow, Marcy and her cousin." She said with sly smile, "I'd like to meet Marcy sometime."

"Maybe you will someday." I was relieved.

Mom reached over and stroked my cheek. "I appreciate being able to talk to you. I'm impressed how self assured you are and how happy you seem."

"I'm glad we can talk like this too, Mom." I replied, "I'm glad you went to that adult retreat in Thailand. You seem so relaxed now. You deserve to be happy."

"Thank you honey," she said blushing, "I wonder if I'm too old for that kind of thing."

"No way, Mom," I retorted, "You are one hot babe. Just look at you."

I led her up off her stool. Holding her hand over her head, I twirled her around, looking her over. She looked stunning. She wore another short one-piece dress. And she was barefoot. I let out a soft whistle. Being with her was making me very horny.

"Thank you, honey. You make me feel so good," she cooed. She twirled around again, on her own and came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Then again you better say those nice things to me because no matter how old I may be, I'll always be you mother."

With her hands loosely draped over my shoulder she whispered, "I have confession to make. While I was at the resort they had an S&M demonstration. They invited people to volunteer to be tied up or suspended. Some even some got paddled. I was waiting for my turn. A couple there convinced me to join them in the hot tub instead. I had nice time with them but now I wonder what I missed."

"So, Mom is a closet kinkster," I chuckled.

"Well, I was a bit curious." She giggled.

"I bet you'd look beautiful suspended." I pulled both her arms up over her head. I held them up by her wrists. "Let me show you."

"Ah, Greg," she protested, "What are you doing, young man?"

"Shush," I whispered, "Give me second."

I led in front me of her to a nearby bathroom. As we walked, her butt rubbed against my groin. I felt wonderful on my hard on. I had her face the mirror and I stood behind her. I turned on the light.

"Look," I whispered, "So beautiful."

She gazed at her reflection. Her ass rested very lightly on my bulge. I slipped my free hand around and placed it on her rib cage, just below her jutting breast.

"What do you think, Mother?"

She ground back into me for just a split second, almost struggling. A sharp exhale was her only reply.

"Let's see, does kinkster Mom like a little tickle?" I laughed. I tickled her ribs.

"Greg, don't you dare. You know I hate being tickled." she said giggling.

It was true. She did hate that, so I stopped. I swatted her ass lightly.

"How about spanking?"

"Ouch," she cried more surprised than hurt, "Stop it this instance, I am your mothe..." I landed another swat, just a bit harder, "mmm."

She struggled a bit more, but could not break free. Slap.

"Oh, ok, ok, BLUE, BLUE!" she cried.

Instantly, I released her and backed away.

"Wow, the safe word really works," she chuckled.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away."

"Greg, we both got carried away. I just wasn't ready for that. It was all in good fun, right?" she said laughing.

"Yes, it was fun." I grinned.

"Stop that, young man. Now I'm going to bed."

"Goodnight, Mom."

She gave me a tight hug. Her body molded into mine. I knew she could feel my erection mashing into her. "I love you, honey," she whispered.

"I love you too, Mom."

She stepped back and said, "I really enjoyed our evening, Greg."

"Me too, Mom."

Smiling seductively, she put her arms up over her head, mimicking being suspended, "Every part of it."

She turned around and walked away shaking her head, rubbing her ass.

I hadn't felt the need to masturbate since I had become close to Marcy. Later, I lay in bed, thinking of, Mom. I played with myself until I came.

I slept fitfully. I had another big day at the office. I was leaving for work when, Mom came out of her room. She wished me a good day. She asked me to text her when I left the office for home. She wanted to make me dinner.

As she had requested I sent her a text that I was on the way home. When I arrived dinner was sure enough ready. There was a casserole on the counter, salad and some bread. The table was set. There was however, no sign of Mom. I called out for but got response. She wasn't in her bedroom either. I then heard my name being called, faintly. I could not tell where it was coming form until I heard it again. It was coming from the direction of the cellar.

I made my way down there and called out to her.

"In here, Greg."

She was in my playroom. I walked in to my room. She was leaning on the sawhorse. She had a pair of handcuffs around her wrists. The first thing I noticed about her was she was how she was dressed. She wore a very short leather skirt and a tight black cotton blouse. She wore make up. High heels accentuated the shape of her legs and she had a pair of dark nylons on.

"Greg, I can't get these off." She nodded to the handcuffs.

"Mom, what are you doing down here?"

"Greg, sweetie, please get these off." She implored me.

"Mom, again tell me what are you doing down here?"

"Greg, honey, please just get them off me."

I wasn't getting anywhere with her. So I decided to up the ante a bit and see how interesting things can get. She knew the safe word after all. I yanked the chain between her wrists and attached it to one the hooks in the ceiling.

"Greg, what are you doing? Let me down this instance."

"Mother, look at yourself in the mirror. You look so beautiful," I moved behind her and whispered in her ear, "Like last night except more helpless and so sexy. Don't you agree?"

She looked down. I did notice however she did peek at herself, as I had asked.

"Greg, please it was just innocent curiosity, I didn't know I couldn't get out of them."

"That's right, Mom. And now you can't get down either." I hissed, "Now tell me what were you doing here?"

"Ok, ok, as I said I was curious. I came down here and looked around your room. And...please I'm sorry." She hung her head as if ashamed.

"And what else did you do?"

"Greg, I'm sorry ok, I watched the video, now please, just let me down."

"Mom, not so fast. You watched my video?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"And the cuffs, why did you put them on?"

"I told you, I was curious. Now please let me down."

She struggled against her restraints. She was so sexy in her predicament. I intended to prolong it as much as possible. I wanted to see how far we could take this.

"Curious mother is that all?"

"Greg, I m your mother let me down this instance."

"Mom tell me now, what do you mean by curious. Is it curious like a reporter? Like an anthropologist?"

"Sort of."

"Mom, am I some kind of lab rat you can study?"

"No Greg, honey, I didn't mean it like that."

"Ok let me make it easy for you. Did it turn you on?"

"Oh Greg, I'm sorry, I'm so ashamed. Yes baby, it did."

I walked around her, slowly, looking at her from every angle.

"You're dressed very nicely mother," I asked, "Did you dress like this for me?"

"Greg, I just wanted to look good for our dinner together."

"Well, you look more than good. You're quite sexy. It pleases me. Does it please you to hear that?"

"Yes, Greg." She said softly.

I stroked her cheek. She responded by pushing her cheek further onto my hand. I knew it was time to go further. I just had to be careful not to go fast or exceed her limits.

"Mother, since you've seen the video you obviously have seen me, your own son, naked." I paused to get my point across.

Mom was not a fool. She knew where I was going with this. She also, must have known how much this is turning me on. I assumed that she was enjoying this as well.

I continued, "In fact you knew I'd be in the video, naked and having sex, fucking, before you even watched it. So to be fair..."