Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night my love," she turned to kiss me one more time before falling asleep.

Both of us slept soundly and woke up feeling as horny as the night before. Vanessa pushed me onto my back and kneeled at my side so she could give me head. In the meantime, I began turning her on with my fingers. Seconds into it, she stopped and went over to her backpack retrieving a condom. "What's this for?" I inquired since we no longer were dependent on birth control. I was confused to say the least. What she said next caught me completely off guard.

"I want you in all three of my holes," she sucked on me some more. "Finger my ass and pussy while I suck your dick." I did not know if this was a test or if she was serious. Our comfort levels were often discussed after lovemaking. I wanted to experience everything with my wife, the woman who I plan to spend the rest of my life. Vanessa was not as into the many of the sexual escapades I desired. My fantasies and expectations usually ruined the mood. And as a result of this all too common happening, I had been monitoring myself in order to prevent screwing things up. I felt I had been doing a decent job for the past few months. When Vanessa presented me with this offer, I went about it slowly to make sure she truly wanted this. Despite telling me she would not do anything she does not want to, I sometimes believed she was doing things to be nice.

I unrolled the condom onto the middle finger of my left hand and lowered the hand to her crotch. She was on her side orally pleasing me. The thumb on that same hand explored her vagina while the middle finger gently penetrated her anus. Vanessa did not flinch. Before I knew it, we were both into it. She would pause from sucking on me to talk dirty. As skilled as I was at touching her, my thumb was the least effective appendage. So we relied on a technique tried and true. "I want to cum all over your cock," Vanessa proclaimed. She had me discard the condom and lie down, for she wanted to jump on top of me. In this position, her riding me, I was able to strike her G-spot as well as her clit. It made Vanessa shiver with elation.

She humped me and humped me, getting ever closer to orgasm. When she leaned over me, I caught her breasts with my hands and sucked on her nipples. If her lips were in range we would kiss like possessed lovers. Vanessa neared orgasm still. She sat back, farther than perpendicular in comparison to my body. Her hands held clung onto my shins behind her. I reached down to push her over the edge. My fingers started to rub her pussy. "That's the spot! Right there!" She informed me. "Rub my clit baby! Just like that. Yeah! That's it. Just like that! You're going to make me cum! Oh yeah! That's it Jack! I'm cumming!" She fell forward as she climaxed. Kissing me barely quieted her outcry of satisfaction. Being isolated with less neighbors surrounding us, our self-consciousness flew right out the window.

She looked up at me and I greeted her, "Good morning."

"Good morning indeed," Vanessa giggled. She rolled off of me and laid down with her head in my chest. I ran my fingers through her silky hair as we basked in the afterglow. "My god that felt good."

Due to our morning workout, we got a late start on our day. We went out for lunch and to pick up some items only available in this region. When we returned we started to pack for our departure the next day. Vanessa kept a little something out for our last night though.

I had just finished drying off from my shower when I heard her moaning and groaning from the family room. I went to investigate and found a fire crackling beyond the hearth. Then I came to observe her kneeling on one of the chairs. She was dressed in white thigh high stockings and white bra. Her right hand was between her legs penetrating herself with the small dildo we purchased a while back. Vanessa's glare told me she was yearning for me. I dropped my towel and knelt behind her. She removed the toy and cleaned it with her mouth. My mouth on the other hand, took its place. I was eating her out from behind making several passes at her pussy with my tongue. Next I got my nose wet as I tracked down her clitoris. "That's it Jack! Lick my clit!" I continued eating her out until she climaxed. From this angle, I was able to watch her opening tense up squeezing out some more wetness. I happily licked that up. "Do me now!" Vanessa commanded. She loved getting fucked doggy style. Tonight was no different. "Harder Jack! Fuck me harder! Yeah! Just like that! Yeah! Yeah! Give it to me!" After all of the sex we had this trip, I was able to last an extended period of time. It was not for a lack of effort though. "Pound me baby! Let me have it! Yeah! Harder!" Vanessa turned to regard me. "My pussy is so full of your cum baby. When you're ready, I want it in my mouth."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yeah! I want you to cum in my mouth! I want it so bad!"

Those words always pushed me over the edge, "Oh god! I'm going to cum!"

"That's it baby! Bring it here!" She peered over her left shoulder to see me running towards her.

"Open wide," I ordered her. Vanessa took me into her mouth and moaned with every pulse of cum that shot into her mouth. She milked my shaft dry before gulping my wad. I thought this was the perfect way to end our trip.

The next morning as we cleaned the house, we found ourselves going at it yet again. Vanessa was bent over the counter and I was trading off between fucking her and eating her pussy. There was not an area in the house we did not get physical.

We headed home that same morning stopping on the way to get coffee and some snacks. Not a whole lot of words were spoken during the drive. None needed to be. We smiled and kissed and held hands and enjoyed each other's company now more than ever, all they way home. . . where we made love again.

12