Libido

Story Info
Cindy visits the OB/GYN.
1.7k words
4.19
103.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Cindy was a divorcee of seven years. She finally found someone to share her life with again, but, she had a problem. It was her sex life.

All of her adult life, sex was something she just had to do to please her husband. Cindy married early after high school and stayed married to him for ten long years. Her husband was the only man she had made love to, her high school sweetheart.

Now in her mid-thirties, Cindy was scared that her sex life would be a problem with the man she was falling in love with.

Cindy called the small clinic in town and tried to make an appointment with her OB/GYN. Her regular doctor was on vacation, but there was a nurse practitioner available this afternoon.

Reluctantly, Cindy scheduled a 4:30 appointment with NP Hoyer.

It was quarter after four when Cindy arrived at the clinic. This clinic had just been built within the last year. It was just a small subsidiary of the larger clinic thirty miles away.

Cindy waited patiently, all alone in the waiting room until 4:45 when she was called. After the nurse weighed her, she was escorted to room number four where she had her blood pressure taken and her pulse. The nurse also asked several questions about her health, last period, and the reason for the visit.

The nurse pulled out the stirrups, then handed Cindy the short gown in which to put on, "Nurse Practitioner Hoyer will be in shortly."

Cindy completely undressed and put on the small gown. She sat, legs crossed and waited. It was after five PM when she heard a light knock on the door as it slowly opened.

"And how are we today?"

Speechless, Cindy looked up to see a male Nurse Practitioner.

After looking over this man in his late twenties, tall and very handsome, Cindy took a deep breath, "Fine."

"My name is Rick Hoyer. I'm filling in for Doctor Pierce while she is on vacation. What can I do for you today?"

"I'm a little embarrassed to talk about it."

"Just relax, you would be surprised of some of the things that I have heard."

Cindy looked at Rick, "It's my sex life. I'm just not interested."

"Over eighty percent of the women that I see, have libido problems. You are not alone. Hop up on the table and have a look."

Cindy glanced at the sign on the door that said, Please ask if you would like a nurse present." She sat on the edge of the table, then laid back as Rick guided her feet into the stirrups.

Rick guided the light between her legs, "Excuse me just one minute," as he walked out the door.

Cindy expected him to return with the nurse but was surprised when he returned alone. "Sorry for the wait."

"Okay, let's see if we can find out what our problem is," he said as he stretched on his gloves. "Can you feel this?"

"Yes," She said as Rick's lubed gloves rubbed her vulva and pulled gently on her labia.

"How often do you have sex?" He asked.

"I haven't for years," Cindy said as he continued to examine her outer lips.

"Do you masturbate?"

"No."

Rick reached back and grabbed the speculum. He ran it under the warm water as Cindy watched. He lightly lubed it be fore Cindy felt the pressure of the speculum opening her up.

"It has been awhile since your last visit, we should do a Pap smear."

Cindy could feel the swab deep inside of her as he removed the cultures.

"Everything looks fine," as he removed the speculum. Just going to test for any tenderness now."

Rick inserted one finger, palm side up and pressed against the pelvic bone. "Is this uncomfortable?"

"No."

Rick continued to check for any tenderness as he probed her deep inside. "This all seems fine."

Rick removed his gloves and put on a new pair. "Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No," Cindy answered quickly.

He lubed his glove and gently slid his index finger into Cindy's tight ass as his middle finger slid into her vagina. "I'm just testing your muscles."

Rick removed his fingers and his gloves then stood next to the table to talk to Cindy. "I see no physical reasons for your lack of sex drive. You are young and healthy. I would like to try something. Just relax."

Cindy watched as Rick went through the exam room drawers and pulled out several short straps. "What are those?" she asked.

He returned to Cindy's side. "Most of us have five senses, smell, taste, touch, sound and sight. I we should take one away, the other senses are heightened. I want you to put this over your eyes and let your other senses take over."

Confused, Cindy reluctantly put the small makeshift blindfold over eyes. "What ar...."

"I know that you are completely healthy. I want you to just relax and open your mind."

Cindy heard the sound of Velcro, then the cool straps around her ankles restraining her feet into the stirrups. She tried to sit up, but was unable to move. Rick then restrained her wrists to the table leaving her open and vulnerable. "Rick...?"

"Shhhhh, just relax."

Cindy heard a high pitch humming sound, then the vibration on her labia as Rick ran the object up and down between her lips.

"Stop, what are you doing? Help!!"

"Shhh, you and I are the only ones here. Everyone else has left. Just relax."

The vibration grew stronger as Rick guided the object to her clit. Cindy struggled, but was totally helpless as he guided the vibrator just inside her lips. As the object slid deeper, Rick pinched her nipples, one at a time until they were very hard. Rick removed the vibrator and leaned over and sucked hard on Cindy's left nipple.

"Ooooh," Cindy exclaimed.

Cindy heard the vibrator shut off and listened to the total silence. Her nipples were still hard. Scared, yet slightly aroused, Cindy was confused. "Oh my gawd!" Cindy yelled out as she felt Rick's hot tongue touching her lips. She tried to break free of her restraints, but it was useless to struggle. Rick only licked harder.

She could hear Rick breathing harder and her own heart beat was racing. Her body convulsed with every lap Rick made on her swollen clit. She could even smell her own sweet perfume as she began to get wet.

Rick slid one finger, then two inside her moistness, stroking them slowly in and out until he withdrew them very slowly. "Noooo..." Cindy said out loud.

She felt Rick's fingers around her mouth and tasted herself on his fingers. Cindy sucked off her sweet juices as he ran his tongue around her right nipple.

"You have such a pretty little pussy. I want to part those pretty lips with my hard cock. Would you like that?"

Cindy's mind and body had fallen under Rick's control. She couldn't understand it, but she wanted him. She needed to feel him deep inside of her. "Yes, oh yes..."

Almost before she agreed, Rick parted her wet lips with his throbbing cock.

"Ohhhhh.." Cindy gasped.

With every stroke, she could hear the sucking sound of her pussy tightening around his cock. The smell of the two of them filled the air and the taste of her pussy remained on her lips.

Rick took full long strokes pounding her ass as he tried to reach deeper with every motion of his body. His hands fondled her firm tits squeezing them hard as he reached down to suck on her nipples.

Cindy was feeling something inside that she had never experienced before. It frightened her, yet it felt incredible. "What th... oh.. Shit.. Stop, stop, oh my God, Ohhh, Ahhh!.."

Rick pulled out to witness an eruption between Cindy's legs. A vast amount of clear liquid that squirted out of her.

Cindy shook from the release and the experience she had never known. "Oh fuck, ooh."

Rick immediately went down on her to lap up her sweet juices. Every time his tongue would barely touch her swollen clit, Cindy's body would convulse and shake uncontrollably.

Cindy felt Rick's finger start to slide in her lubed ass. He was gentle sliding it in and out until she felt her ass being spread open wider. "Owwww."

"Just relax." Rick said. "Shhhh."

Cindy was helpless as Rick slid his two fingers in and out of her tight virgin ass. Slowly, he pulled out his fingers, and replaced it with his massive cock.

"No, please, I can't ... Ohh"

A little at a time, Rick guided him self deep inside her forbidden hole. As he reached her depths, Rick undid her right hand Velcro restraint. "Touch yourself...masturbate for me."

Cindy reached down between her legs and pulled her lips apart. She rubbed her clit hard as Rick slid in and out of her virgin little hole.

"Cum for me again," Rick said as he buried his seven inches completely.

"Oh yes, I'm gonna cum, oh my God, fuck me... yes, yes ,yes, Cindy yelled as she arched her back and released.

Rick watched Cindy spasm, pulled out of her ass, and slipped off the condom. "Ooooh, Fuck... ahhh."

Cindy felt his hot cum shoot between her legs all the way up to her tits.

Silence filled the air until Rick undid the rest of Cindy's restraints. She still lay there, exhausted with her right hand still between her legs. She had never felt such relaxation and pleasure in her life. Sex had always been anything but pleasurable. What now, she thought.

Rick helped Cindy out of the stirrups and to a sitting position. She removed the blindfold and focused her eyes on Rick.

"Just as I suspected," Rick said. "There is nothing wrong with your libido. Don't let your senses fight against you. Let yourself go. I want you to research BDSM, then openly discuss with your partner your submissive nature."

Cindy dressed and took to heart what Rick had taught her. She knew from this day on, her life had changed. She would never be the same, an had found a new OB/GYN.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers