Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not doing it," I inform her, "Fucking you!"

"Yes!" emerges in a wavering burble. "Fucking me! Like the," she groans, "hot bitch I am." Her motions speed up. The perspiring woman slams herself against me. Her words fade, buried under the haze of her heat. They come in random intervals, but tell me so much. "Fuck. Bitch. Good. More."

I can feel her pussy squeezing at me. Her hot skin runs over my sensitive head, the warm wetness of her passion bathes it. That passion leaks into my mind, unfocusing my eyes, opens my pores to slick my skin with cooling fluids. That moment where I can no longer control my body moves closer.

Corrine's eyes goggle, her pupils dilate. "Cuh...cuh..." and she shrieks again.

Her channel clamps itself tight on me, her hips pump wildly. She twists and humps, completely lost in her orgasm. Her body freezes for a long moment, her legs hold me tight. A repetitive "Uh!" bursts from her lungs. And she collapses back into the chair.

My lusty librarian gapes at me, her face open mouthed and bright eyed with astonishment. She heaves deep breaths to feed the fire that still burns in her. Releasing their grip on me, her legs fall to the floor.

I give her no chance to recover. Standing, I pull myself from her.

She murmurs, gasps, "No!"

Giving her a wide grin, I pull her from the chair. Guiding her two steps to the front counter I bend her over it. Her tits spread across the cold vinyl that covers the furniture she uses every day.

Corrine groans and shivers at the chill sensation that presses against her erect nipples. A shudder shakes her, makes her lovely ass clench.

"Now you get fucked like the hot bitch you are!" I grunt at her. And I slam myself into her. I hammer at her. The desk she lies on booms at the force of my strokes.

"God!" she shouts. "Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Like a bitch, a bitch." Her lustful declarations flag, inarticulate groans and gasps replace them. Her cunt thrums around me and heated liquid dribbles from her.

I'm filled with a shimmering brightness. I know nothing except this moment, the feel of my cock filling this glorious woman and the fevered emotions she raises from me. My hips pump blindly, driving me in and out. My moment comes very close and it's only with sheer force of will I hold it back.

Corrine's head snaps back and she bays as her orgasm races through her once more. Her inner muscles clamp tight around me. Her body shakes with the force of her ecstasy. With a 'Pop!' the buttons of her jacket give way. Her hands grip the front upright of the counter and she uses it to lever herself into me. The mad howl of her delight reverberates.

Her pussy releases its death grip on me and her body loosens as the wave of her climax pulls back. Corrine's head lays on the counter, showing her profile to me. Her eyes are slitted, glittering with emotion. Her mouth smiles and then thins with determination.

"More," she whispers. Her head comes up, faces front. "More," she requests again, louder this time. Her arms push, moving her ass back into me. "More!" is her next shout.

I haven't stopped, and so I answer her demand. I bang my crotch against her buttocks, watching them ripple under the satin with the strength of my strokes. I'm at the very edge, seconds away from release. The only thing holding me back is the final lesson she needs to learn.

"That's it!" Corrine cries. "More. Like a bitch, a bitch!"

I take her hair, use it to pull her head back, guide her into the gallop for the finish line. "Not a bitch," I hiss at her. "My bitch." And I let go.

My cock pulses with each shot. It feels like my soul is running out of me, into her, where we meld together into a single mass of joy. All my muscles cord, release, twitch. I'm lost in the vertiginous tornado of my climax.

Corrine snaps hard on me again. A hot wave of fluid oozes from her, wets my sack, soaks into her panties and my pants. She makes a strangled noise as her orgasm forces air past the constriction of her frozen throat. Her body shimmies and shakes, nerves misfiring as beats of ecstasy untune her mind.

We can't seem to stop. Even when my seed runs dry my body keeps working, keeping my mind hazed with rampant passion. Corrine continues panting, growling, tremoring. Her hands loose their grip on the counter, slap at it. All her control has passed to the wanton slut she's kept hidden for so long.

Finally, finally, we stop. With a simultaneous huff of breath our bodies relax.

I'm shaking with fatigue. My legs are almost too weak to hold me up. At the end, it was her carrying me. She went farther than I expected. But not farther than I wanted. There's a ferocious grin plastered on my face. This was a lot of fun.

Corrine lies there, panting hard. Her arms and shoulders twitch slightly. I can see her ass clench at random intervals and at each one her pussy squeezes gently. Her panties are sodden with her fluids.

With difficulty, I step back, my prick leaves the comfortable haven of her cunt. I'm flaccid, completely drained. And I don't care at all. My project turned out much better than expected.

My sweet toy stands straight, draws a deep breath. Taking her hair in her hands, she lifts it up, spreads her arms wide so the dark tresses curtain her back. She clenches her fists, tightens her body, rolls her head. "Oh wow," is her comment.

She turns to me and I can't help but smile in appreciation. My lovely wench looks so sexy.

Her face holds a gratified smile and her eyes are glowing with pleasure. A slick of sweat makes her tits shine and her bra and blouse are damp with it. Her jacket is loose and her skirt still around her waist. The lips of her pussy are fluttering and dewy, the material that frames it a darker red from her spending. Her stockings are splotched in places and have run in two spots.

Before I can move she steps forward and wraps both arms and a leg around me. Her hips roll playing the wet softness of her snatch over the wet softness of my cock. Corrine's mouth covers mine and she gives me a passionate kiss, one I can't help but answer.

I pull her close, fence with her tongue. That fevered passion rise in me again.

Corrine pulls back. "Thank you," she says. "That was fantastic. Just what I always wanted."

"You're welcome," I reply. "Glad to be of service."

Her hand goes down then, eyes following it and she takes my prick in her hand. Corrine squeezes, pumps. And I respond to her playing, start to grow hard.

"Goody!" she exclaims. "Your hot bitch isn't done. I need more." She looks at me and the expression on her face is feral, wanting. Her eyes glint with a wicked hunger that wasn't there before.

"My God! What have I done?" is my remark. It's said in just the tone some scientist in a movie uses when he discovers things aren't working the way he expected.

"Set me free," the wanton I've created tells me. "Showed me what I am. Now stop talking and make your bitch happy!"

"At my place then. Come on." I instruct her. I replace my prick in my pants and zip up as I speak.

She pouts for a second. Then her face grows impish again. "Well, the cleaning crew will be her soon. I've got that prissy roommate. So let's go. It better not be far." She closes her blouse but doesn't button it, displaying a very sweet cleavage and the still stiff points of her nipples. Taking the hem of her skirt, Corrine covers herself.

Grabbing my hand she pulls me toward the door, her anxiousness apparent by the way she tugs at me. "Come on. I don't want to wait."

Smiling at her eagerness I allow myself to be lead."I'd say this project worked out quite well," is my thought as we head into the night.

FIN

I want to thanks carsonshpherd for his excellent editing. And my proofreaders for their feedback.

Don't forget to vote or comment. I'll write more if I receive accolades from my readers.