Librarian's Lunchtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedge moved to the other side of the bed, and repeated the procedure. When he was finished, he bent down and pulled a large box out from under the bed marked "toys".

He walked to the foot of the bed, carrying the heavy wooden crate. It opened with a sinister squeak. He clapped his hands and rubbed them together, grinning like a monk at the Inquisition. He found what he was looking for.

In his hand he held a serious looking weapon. Thick and black, this 15" dildo had a long, double handle, and very realistic ball sack. Dangerous looking silver studs covered the entire length, while the head had long nubs to tickle her cervix. He eyed his prey.

Joanna's legs formed a backward slanting V, making her pussy and asshole fully accessible. Wedge mounted the bed.

"Say, ahhh," he almost laughed.

The dialog was almost the best part, she had told him. Use your imagination.

Sometimes they knew they got stupid, but it all added to the fun. He couldn't see it, but Joanna could barely contain herself after that line. She reached down and with her forefingers in the gold rings she pulled her pussy wide open.

He placed the tentacled tip at her opening. Slowly and carefully, he worked the studded cock in and out, twisting and pushing until he hit bottom. Joanna lay squirming on the bed panting. Every stud sent a tiny shiver up her spine, as the nubs gently massaged her tender cervix.

Joanna grabbed onto her nipple rings, as he inserted the key. She held the gold rings firmly between thumb and index finger, then tugged gently outwards. She put them on the ends of her fore- fingers, and started twisting. Her long, hard nipples turned a full revolution, but she kept going.

This got her motor started. She began raising her hips toward the drilling invader. The walls of her pussy and her cervix were getting their regularly scheduled maintenance.

Wedge handed Stretch her shift stick, to let her drive for a while. Once at the wheel, Joanna drove like a newly licensed maniac. The new angle created awesome new sensations, as the knobby button near the handle rubbed across her clit. She swerved out of control when she felt a thick, greasy finger push easily into her asshole.

She whined out in pleasure, "Yeah baby, check my oil." Joanna loved to say things like that. She knew it tickled a weird spot in her husband of five years. She loved him with all her passionate soul.

Tom fought bravely for his country in an unjust war. He came home, and through iron-will and the love of his family, worked hard, and started a prosperous landscaping company.

He met Joanna at a church social. It sounds weird, but in this small Delaware village, fun things to do were few and far between. Everybody was work, work, work. But he wanted to play too.

That's when he met her. His muse, the love of his life. She awakened, something dark in him.

Before the war, he was a promising art student.

You're not doing enough boy, the Army said. We've something for you to do.

It was hell, but in the thick of it, he fell in love with an older woman from the village they were defending .

He lost his virginity to her. Surprisingly, his huge cock didn't frighten her, like other women he met, she could take it. She had a gift. He wanted to hold onto her gift.

A week later, the "good guys" strafed her village because of suspected "enemy" activity. She wasn't his enemy, he cried, he wanted her to be his wife.

He came back, rattled. He rode his motorcycle around the country to clear his head. It took coming home to finally do it.

Tom Quimby and Joanna Hawthorne dated two years before they were married. He wanted to give her everything, so he saved up. When he felt he was ready, he asked her to marry him. She said "yes".

Joanna was as strong as he was, that was for sure. At twenty-five, and raised Catholic, she insisted on remaining a virgin until she was married. She made sure it was worth the wait though.

Every time they met, she told him all the kinky things they would do when they were finally married. He went home and masturbated each time. Damn, that girl has a vivid imagination, he thought. She says she gets it from books. None of the books I've ever read, that's for sure.

She asked him once what he did when he got home. She expected complete honesty.

He told her he jerked off to her every night.

This piqued her interest. "You mean you waste it, on me?"

"It's no waste, believe me, heh heh."

"I've got a wicked idea," she purred. "Why don't we meet for lunch, everyday." She winked innocently. "I get awfully hungry."

So everyday, they had "lunch". It started out, as lunch, oddly enough. He would jerk off into her mouth. She insisted she couldn't touch it, but she swallowed every drop, scooping it into her mouth. She learned how his cock worked.

"I'm still a virgin if I suck on it, right?" She said shyly one day.

Is she serious?, he thought. Let's give it a try.

"Absolutely. I could even fuck your asshole, and you'd still be a virgin." He played her coy game.

Her first blowjob, always makes her wet when she thinks about it. She felt like a queen holding onto the scepter of power. She found she had a natural talent for it. Though he showed her how to do it, ultimately it was her game. She became his cock master within a month.

The first time they had anal sex was as mind expanding as it was ass expanding. He was so big, and her asshole was so tight, it took hours for him to pry her apart. But, they were in love, and time meant nothing to them. She loved it immediately, and intensely. For this shy Catholic girl, getting fucked in the ass was the closest thing to heaven on earth.

They went on with their game, adding little kinks as they went. Needless to say, their honey- moon was a complete blow-out. They spent a very long, very wet week at Niagra Falls. Their future together, and it's limitless possibilities stretched out before them like the open road.

He was stretching her road open now, as he was working a fourth finger into her backdoor. He was looking down at her now. He loved to watch the expression on her face.

Her eyes were locked to his as she looked like she was talking to him, but was quiet. She felt every finger stretching her pucker, and loved it. She was telling him how much she loved it, but the sound wouldn't come out.

He had just worked in the bridge of his mighty hand, when Joanna felt his thumb move towards the four finger cluster.

She waved a long finger at him, smiled sinfully and said, "Nn, nn, nn, tailpipe." She wanted to save the best for last.

He saw that look in her eye. She was the one who was really in control. He smiled and withdrew his hand, then carefully removed he studded dildo. He reached into the tub of lubrication, and scooped up a handful of grease. He generously coated his long, veiny cock as he mounted the bed for the long haul.

With her long legs shooting up past his soulders, he had the perfect angle for a free ride. He looked down at her, his face close to hers, as he position his Wedge for the final stretch.

He could smell her sweet breath, and see the beads of sweat on her forehead. The look in her deep, emerald eyes told him he'd better get on with it, if he knew what was good for him. He did.

In one slow, steady stroke, he carefully forced his Wedge in up to his balls. He watched her face. As each inch passed her ring, her eyes and mouth got wider and wider. Long lashes flickered involuntarily as her eyes rolled back, showing only white. Her full, red lips were stretched into a blissful O.

"Yeah baby, take my ass. Take it, yeah... Fuck!" Joanna's tiny mouth stretched in pleasure as her lustful screams burst out.

Wedge withdrew slowly, taking her hole with him. He carefully slid in a second, and third. Joanna squealed as she tore off into the distance.

Oh no you don't, he thought, you can't get away that easily. Wedge sped to catch-up.

When he started really pounding her, she cupped his ass in her hands to make sure she was getting it all. She was.

He started grunting, as he rode his hog deep down her Hershey Highway, like a true road warrior. Stretch's eyes closed tighter as she screamed, "I love it, I love it, I love it!"

Wedge could read her face like a speed gauge she was close. He pulled out.

A look of utmost dismay passed over her face. "What are you doing?" She sounded frantically annoyed.

"I didn't think you were enjoying it enough," he said seriously.

"You're kidding, right? I was soo close. Put it back in, and fuck my ass, now!" She meant business.

"I can't hear you!" He imitated his drill sargeant.

"FUCK MY ASS, NOW!" She screeched, her voice echoed in the small room. Her asshole started searching blindly for his cock. When she found it, she was rewarded.

In one powerful stroke, he went from 0 to Balls in 0.9 seconds. Joanna's screams of ecstasy were music to his ears.

She loved that he would give his control to her, but she loved it more when he lost his control, on her. Ten hard, bone rattling strokes followed, stranding Joanna in the high plains of bliss. Then he pulled out and got off the bed.

Joanna started thrashing. "Get back here and finish your job, mother fucker!" She screamed through clenched jaws. She started pounding on the bed with her fists as her heaving chest boiled- over with seething fury.

When she managed to calm herself down, Joanna said in the sweetest voice possible under the circumstances, "Please dear, finish fucking my asshole," the strain obvious in her wavering voice. She was ready to blow up again when he interrupted.

"I got something else for you today," he said conversationally, as he undid her left boot clip.

Her breathing slowed. "What is it?" She asked nicely, but far from forgiving him.

"You'll find out soon enough," he said as he undid the other boot. He bent down and scooped her up like fresh strawberry ice-cream. Tom carried his wife to the far corner of the room and placed her in a leather basket. It hung from chains, and had a wide hole in the bottom. He lowered it to an exact height, then crawled beneath her.

He pressed her up quite easily and placed her gaping asshole over his cock. Then he let her own body weight propel her down it's length.

"Oh yeah, this is going to be good!" She said with more grit in her tiny sweet voice.

He turned her around slowly.

"Oh my god, yes!" She sounded impressed.

He turned her the other way, as he started drilling her ass to new specifications. He kept going. Her vice-like asshole twisted his cock off, as Stretch blasted off into the wild blue yonder.

Joanna spun faster and faster. She became so vocal, her cries to Jesus could be heard in Hell. Her body started tingling all over before she started to convulse.

Dizziness sent her orgasm to another dimension when, behind her eyes flashed a bright red light, then a thundering BOOM! Her body went limp as she blacked out.

Joanna awoke laying down several minutes later, to the familiar burning sting of hot wax dripping slowly onto her chest and tits. Her nipples felt pinched, she looked down.

Clothes-pins? She wondered. As her head cleared she took a closer look. Sharp teeth were carved into the ends. That fucker really knows how to push my buttons, she thought with admiration.

Seeing Joanna was awake, Tom put the candle down and laid next to her. She turned towards him. He removed the clothes-pins, before she snuggled herself into his strong chest and arms. She breathed in his musky scent.

"Mmm, that was..." she searched for a description, but couldn't find one suitable. She looked up at him, "You were fucking my ass way to hard, you jerk." She playfully punched him on his broad chest, giggling.

"Hey," he said, shifting the blame, "you said, and I quote, 'Make me see stars'. Did you see them?" He tenderly kissed her forehead.

"Not really, it was more like... a super nova." The skin over her entire body goose pimpled when she remembered that glimmering instant, she kissed God. She was brought back by a hot throbbing between her legs. She smiled when she remembered.

"You haven't cum yet!" She sounded happy. "I'm still hungry," she said in her sexiest kitten voice.

He got up and walked over to a glass case. He pulled out a deep, wide crystal bowl. It had a long fluted base covered in pearls. He placed the bowl in front of him as he knelt before the bench.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty," he sung.

"Meow," she bounded over in seconds, and lay on her elbows in front of the bowl. Her eyes moved from his face to his cock as he stroked it. She smiled at him and knew what she had to do. She had to sing for her supper.

"I'm still burning up. Are you going to hose me down, Fire Chief?" She couldn't resist.

She's trying to make me lose my concentration, he thought. This is serious now. As he fisted his cock to the rhythm, she continued her song.

"Yeah, give it to me. Cover me in your hot buttery love. I can't wait to see it shooting out, and coat my face. Give it to me. Gimme, gimme, gimme," she chanted as he crossed the finish line with a wild-eyed grimace of victory.

She closed her eyes just in time as a thick white rope of hot cum blasted her between the eyes, then dripped down her nose. A second, and third splashed off her forehead, globs landing into her hair. Blast four, five and six sprayed her cheeks and open mouth.

What cum she caught, she spit into the bowl. An enormous seventh and final load oozed slowly from his bloated head. He pumped it into her mouth, filling it completely.

Joanna swallowed it in one loud GULP. With cum coated lips she wrapped her mouth around the head to suck it all out.

A shiver ran through Wedge's body, then he slumped down onto the bench. Damn, he thought, she's really cleaned me out this time. He couldn't even move.

Cum dripped off her jaws in white sheets. She could always count on his big lunch. With a long finger, she scooped the cum from her face and scraped it into the bowl, then sucked it clean. A white puddle sloshed around in the bottom of the bowl.

"Mmm, lunchtime," she said with a lascivious grin.

She transformed quickly from wildcat to hungry dog, as she dove her face into the bowl, and started lapping it up in loud, slurping licks. She looked over the bowl at him, and licked up the side of the bowl, her now white tongue spreading wide in a loving lick.

Joanna lifted her face from the bowl, messy and bubbling from the mouth. She smiled at him and wiggled the tip of her nose, then blew him a messy kiss before she went back to work. She turned the bowl continuously until she licked it back to crystal clarity.

Jesus fuck, she is too damn freaky, he thought in amazement. He almost couldn't believe his eyes.

When Joanna finished cleaning up her face and fingers, Tom got up and put the bowl away. When he returned, Joanna was looking up at him happily. He knelt on the floor with his wife, then met her in a loving embrace. They kissed deeply with the faint flavor of semen still on her lips.

They swayed to the beating of their hearts. It always took a while to come down from their playtime, they had learned that a long time ago. Finally, they broke with a sweet little parting kiss.

Tom went to put his clothes back on. Joanna still stood in the middle of the room, her taut belly bulging slightly from her meal.

"How are you feeling?" He asked with a lilt in his deep voice.

She rubbed her belly gently. Wide eyed, she exhaled through the corner of tight lips, and nodded, "Full. You go ahead back to work, I think I'm going to walk it off. That reminds me, don't forget to pick up some potato salad for the church picnic tomorrow, okay."

"Sure, sure," he said standing up, fully clothed. They both blew out the candles and opened the door. "May I carry you, Mrs. Quimby?"

"Why, yes you may, Mr. Quimby." Joanna beamed at him as he picked her up and they creaked happily upstairs.

Joanna and Tom helped each other wash up, and got dressed. After they kissed goodbye, he left. She soon found herself in front of the fireplace, looking at the pictures of their wedding. They'd been married only five years, but her life was so much different now that she had him.

Joanna was always a shy girl, and being Catholic didn't help. Sexual repression, guilt and the confusion of youth, had her sexual fantasies spinning out of control. Her vivid imagination got her into plenty of trouble at her all girl school. And She was seriously thinking about going to a nunnery to help her with her demons, when she met him.

He looked so strong and forbidding she was drawn to him immediately. It was love at first sight, for both of them.

As Joanna watched her husband ride away, she couldn't help thinking that while he may be her hog sometimes, he'll always be her knight in shining armor.

12