Lick My Feet - Lick My Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers

'You came at the same time I did. I kicked the cum out of your balls while robbing you of air. That's why you came so hard but because you were suffocating at the same time, you didn't realise it was happening. It's kind of a shame really, the best orgasm of your life was a ruined one so you didn't even feel it.'

'You're a bitch.'

'Aren't I just?'

'Anyway you've had your fun now so let me out of these handcuffs. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow and I need my sleep.'

'You must be joking.'

'Why?'

'Because I'm not done with you yet. Not even by a long shot. The night is young my dear and we've only just gotten started.'

And with that she turned around, sat that amazing ass of hers once again onto my sweat ridden face and moaned like a woman possessed as she slowly grinded on my nose with her asshole. As I once again felt the oxygen start to evaporate from my lungs I simply couldn't begin to believe the situation that I was in. Just who the fuck was this woman? And what else did she have in store for me?

END

Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers
12