Life After Death Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,277 Followers

"That was interesting Carol told me. You must have liked what she was doing, I haven't seen you that hard in a while," she said smiling at me.

"How about you? I thought I'd have to wring out the sheets the way you were flowing as his fingers explored your folds," I said with a forced laugh. You'll notice I said fingers? I said fingers since I wasn't sure Carol actually knew everything that happened. I wanted to play dumb and she what she might say.

"As long as the sheets are trashed, what say you we go for round two?" I bet I can make you cum in less that five minutes," I challenged.

"What the hell are we playing? Name that pussy?" she said with a laugh. "I can make that pussy cum in three strokes!"

Well it took longer than three strokes, but not that many more because we were still, basically still up there.

At breakfast the next morning Carol gave me a long, full mouth kiss with a lot of tongue.

"See, I told you we can both have our fantasies and wake up the next day and go on with our lives with no harm done. And if you think he was using his fingers last night I hope yours are half that big later today," she said with a smile as she grabbed my crotch.

Looking back, I know I should have said something. That was my big mistake. To Carol, it looked like I was happy with what happened, including her getting more than a taste of his big dick in her pussy. Instead I down played it, and told her it was probably time for these little games to end. That we'd both had a little fun, but it had run its course.

After talking for two hours I was parched, as I went to the refrigerator for something cold to drink. I downed a large glass of orange juice, and sat next to Pam.

"So it got a little out of hand.," Pam said. "I've been with guys, and it's gone further than I had planned, for it to go. Sometimes in the heat of passion, you do things you normally wouldn't do, but we're all human and that's what makes sex so exciting," Pam told me. "Hell, after all your sex stories, I'm ready to jump your bones right now," she said kissing me and pulling my shirt over my head.

We had what Pam called, "a sex break." We screwed on the couch, took a shower and finished up in my bed. Pan did however, make me go get some chocolate sauce and show her exactly what I did to Carol. After another quick shower with Pam trying her hand at blowing me in the shower, we thought about dinner.

"How about beer and pizza?" Pam asked.

"I'd rather pick up Chinese, or maybe we could go to that new Mexican restaurant downtown," I added.

We ended up at an Italian restaurant about a half mile from my place. With a glass of wine in hand Pam said, "it doesn't sound like that bad of a marriage. At least your wife didn't try to throw you down the stairs."

"What she did later was much worse. I'll give you the final blow by blow after dinner. Right now, I don't want to lose my appetite because the food here is excellent," I told her just as our meals arrived.

The walk back to my place was cold. With the wind howling and flakes of snow in the air, I started talking again as we walked. At least, if I got hot under the collar this time, the cold air would keep my body temperature in check. Finally I continued my story.

Carol wouldn't tell me anything of her plans, as her birthday approached. I tried to talk her out of it, but was told that I had my birthday, and it was only fair that she had hers.

"Alright, but this is the end of it, no more after that," I told her.

Her birthday fell on a Friday, and I still hadn't a clue what she was planning. The only thing she would tell me was that it would be a night to remember.

"I should have stopped it dead, when I had the chance," I told Pam. "I had a real bad feeling about it, but nothing specific."

Friday we had a quiet dinner that night. I could see that Carol, was on pins and needles.

"You ready for tonight?" she asked.

"I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Just what do you have planned anyway?"

"You'll see," she said smiling. "You're going to need to be an active participate tonight and go with the flow," is all she would say.

By 7:00, dinner was done, and everything was put away. She led me upstairs to our bedroom and started to undress me.

"This I like," I said as she kissed and licked me before laying me totally nude on the bed.

"I need you to lay spread eagle while I get you ready," she said as she stroked and licked my dick.

"Hell, who was I to argue. This seemed like fun. It sure was when I had done it to her anyway," I said to myself.

I became uncomfortable with the clink of the handcuffs and the leather straps that bound my legs. Also, the blindfold was more like a Halloween mask with the mouth and nose cut out, but it was her night.

"What was the worst that could happen? If it went too far, I could just call out pepper and it would all be over... piece of cake," I thought to myself.

We were having a lot of fun. Full mouth kissing alternating with Carol sucking my dick until it got hard. Then she'd stop telling me I had to wait until later. Then I heard the front door bell.

"What the hell? Who could that be? "Shit, I hope it's not Nick and Lisa, he'd never let me live it down if he saw me like this," I thought in a panic, but it wasn't Nick.

Pam and I had reached my condo, so I stopped, against her protests.

"Damn it Steve, it was just starting to get good," she whined.

Inside I asked her if she wanted or needed anything.

"No, I'm done, just finish your story," she said getting comfortable on the couch.

"I need a drink or two before I go on," I told her as I got out two Corona's and sat in the chair across from her. "I'm just warning you. I've never told a living soul about that night, and I'm probably not going to be in a very good mood when I finish," I told her.

"If you don't want to continue, don't, I'll live." Pam told me.

"No, it's time I get it off my chest, and you're the only person I trust enough to unload all this. I just don't want to drive you away for a second time, that's all."

"It can't be that bad, and unless you plan on kicking me out afterwards, I'm not going anywhere," Pam answered.

"Alright, just so you're forewarned," I told her.

Well there I am, naked, spread eagle on the bed, when I hear voices. I guess I should have called out pepper right then and there, but I was curious. I heard them go down the hall, to the spare bedroom, and shut the door. I could still hear their voices from down the hall and after waiting for about ten to fifteen minutes I started calling out Carol's name. I kept calling out louder and louder and finally screamed out "CAROL!"

My life ended about fifteen seconds later. A nude Dan walked into my room and put a piece of duck tape across my mouth.

"That should keep you quiet, while Tim and I have our fun. You really are a wimp aren't you?" he mocked me. "That woman is way too hot for you to handle, but don't worry, we'll take good care of her." he said with a laugh, as he put the keys to the handcuffs on the dresser. If you can get to these, you can get free and join us. If not, oh well," he said laughing again as he walked out and shut the door.

"I screamed through the tape and pulled on the handcuffs and leather straps. I heard a few screams and thought Carol was being raped. I fought for what seemed like hours, until I physically couldn't move my arms or legs anymore.

Sometime later, Dan came back into the room. He walked up to my head, and rubbed his dick all over my face.

"I just took your wife's virgin ass, and she loved every minute of it. We'll have to do this again some time, I really enjoyed myself tonight and I know Carol sure did," he said mocking me.

I fought to get free like my life depended on it. Finally the bed headboard broke free of the frame, and the bed itself collapsed with a crash.

"Sorry to fuck and run, but Carol will probably need your help, in cleaning my cum out of her ass and cunt. That is, unless you want to raise my kid," he said with a laugh as he shut the door.

The broken bed, now lay around me, but I didn't even have the strength to sit up. I heard them walking down the hall and heard the front door slam. It was quiet except for the sound of the water running in the shower. I just lay there, physically and emotionally drained. I felt no pain from the handcuffs or straps, I just felt dead inside.

How long I lay there, I haven't a clue. The next thing I heard was Carol screaming, "Oh My God," as I felt the headboard being lifted off me, and my hands being released from the shackles. With my hands and feet now free I was able to stand as Carol continued to babble something about Dan... and how he was suppose to release me, and how sorry she was, but nothing was making sense.

Both my hands and feet were covered in blood, but I never noticed. All I saw was a nude Carol, with hickeys all over her breasts and a red bruised cunt. I lost it, I'm told. I called her every name in the book before knocking her to the floor. I vaguely remember ripping Carol's clothes out of the closet, throwing them around the room, and trashing the master bedroom before going down the hall to the guest room. I guess I kind of went insane, as I looked at the messed up bed.

I was systematically destroying the room, when I felt the first jolt. I shook it off, and was about to continue, when I felt the next one that put me to my knees. After the third, I don't remember a thing.

I woke up in a windowless room. There was a nurse sitting in a chair next to my bed, and when I tried to move, I found I was being restrained.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in Memorial hospital. You were brought in late last night. How are you feeling?"

"Tired and my hands hurt," I told her.

"You lost a lot of skin, and are going to have scares, but you'll live," she told me.

"Want to bet," I answered her.

"The doctor will be in shortly," she said before leaving the room.

"Well, you look a lot better than you did last night. How are you feeling?" the doctor asked looking at the chart.

"Tired, sore and hungry." I replied.

"Well, it looks like you've calmed down enough, so, I don't think we'll be requiring these anymore," he said removing the restraints on my arms, legs and chest. "I'm giving you a prescription for pain pills and a healing ointment for your injuries. Keep them clean, dry and make sure you change the dressings twice a day. They're going to be pretty raw for about a month, and will take about three months to fully heal. You are going to have some nasty scares, which will fade in time, but will never totally go away. The police say no charges were filed, and you're free to go. However, you were brought in naked, so you don't have any clothes."

"Don't worry doc, I'll call a friend."

Nick brought me a change of clothes.

"What the hell happened last night?" Nick asked. "Carol came over to our place, late last night, crying hysterically. She kept saying something about, how it had gone all wrong. What the hell happened to your hands?"

"Nick, listen good because I'm only going to say this once. Don't ever bring up last night, and I never want to hear the name Carol ever again. Do you understand? I asked in my most serious voice.

"But Steve..." was all I let him get out, before stopping him.

"Because if you do God damn it, you'll never see me again. Now please, just drive me home, no more talking," I told him as I fought to control my anger.

We drove in silence, the rest of the way. I knew Nick had a million questions, but I was in no mood to talk. I thanked him as I got out, and stepped into my building. I didn't have a key, so I went to the manager's apartment.

"Mr. Kelly can you please let me into my apartment?" I asked.

We walked upstairs. He opened the door and we stepped in. The place was a wreck. Furniture and clothes were everywhere.

"Steve, if it was up to me, I'd let you stay, but, it's not. I need you to find another place as soon as possible. I'm not throwing you out, mind you, you've been through enough, but I'm being told you've got 90 days. Keep the key, and if you need anything else, just let me know. I'm really sorry," he added before leaving.

"If you're sorry, what the hell am I?" I thought to myself.

"I guess I slept in my clothes on the couch, that night. The following morning I surveyed the damage, and it was extensive. Most of the bedroom furniture was trashed, and a lot of the chairs looked like they'd been cut up with a knife. Carol's clothes were scattered around the apartment, The only room that was untouched was the kitchen.

I made a pot of coffee and tossed a couple of pieces of bread into the toaster. Ten minutes later my cell phone rang. Following the ring I found it under a pile of stuff in my bedroom just before it went quiet again. There were three missed calls from Carol. I turned it off and went room by room and unplugged all the phones. The only one I left connected was the one in the kitchen connected to the answering machine.

I was just finishing my second cup of coffee when the kitchen phone rang. I let the answering machine pick it up.

"I know you're there, and can hear me Steve," Carol said. What happened last night, wasn't suppose to happen like it did. Please call me so we can talk. Steve, I'm afraid to come home, after last night. Please call, I love you."

"Bitch," is the only word I could think of.

I needed a shower badly, so I wrapped my wrists with stretch wrap and did the best job I could, under the circumstances. I got dressed, made a shopping list and headed out. My first stop was Walgreens to pick up my prescriptions and to get all the items I needed to take care of my ankles and wrists. Also, I purchase three boxes of lawn bags, which I would need later in the day. Next, I stopped off at the mall to cancel my existing Sprint account. I opened up a new one with a blocked number.

I would have loved to clean out our savings and checking accounts, but unfortunately my bank wasn't open on weekends. However, I did hit the ATM and took out the maximum amount allowed from both accounts. I finally stopped at the liquor store, and picked up, three, six packs of Corona and headed for home.

When I got home there were two more messages from Carol and one from Lisa. I deleted Carols and listened to Lisa's.

"Steve, this is Lisa. I need to come over and get a few items for Carol. I don't know what happened between the two of you, but she's still pretty upset. Unless I hear from you, I'll see you around 7:00. If you get a chance, please call Carol. She's really worried about you."

Looking at my watch, I figured I had only about two hours before Lisa got here, and I had a million things to do.

It looked like I had pulled most of Carol's clothes out of her closet last night. The closet rod was broken, and everything was scattered around the bedroom and hallway. I opened a plastic bag, and just started stuffing everything in. I started in the living room, went to the hallway and finally the master bedroom. I stopped for a beer after ten bags.

"Damn, how did she manage to get all those clothes in that one little closet?" I asked myself.

It took twelve bags for those items, three for the items in her dresser and the bathroom, and four more for her shoes. Two more beers, and I was ready for Lisa's arrival.

"What the hell is all this?" Lisa asked as she and Nick came into my apartment.

"All Carol's stuff, excluding her furniture," I replied.

"I don't understand Steve. I just came over for a few outfits, not everything," Lisa reminded me.

"I've been asked by the apartment manager to find a new place to live, and I have no intentions of taking Carol with me so, these bags are all her personal crap. She can come by and take whatever furniture is left, or I'll just toss it out ... which ever she wants," I told them.

"Don't you think the two of you, should sit down and talk this over?" Lisa asked.

"Not in my life time. So, if you don't mind, I've got three beers left in my six pack to finish, because tonight I plan on getting at least a little sleep. That is unless Carol plans on getting me arrested again."

They both knew, I was in no mood to be argued with just then, so they packed up what they could in their SUV and headed back home. I on the other hand, dragged out the bloodstained mattress, flipped it over and crashed. The only reason I woke up at 9:00 the next morning, was because of the pain. I washed two pain pills down with a beer, and I was in la la land again. That's how I spent the rest of my weekend.

I called, and asked my boss for the following week off. He wasn't happy with the short notice, but after I told him I'd been in an accident, he was more than willing to give me as much time off as I needed. I guess the train wreck of my marriage, was reason enough.

Monday I finished up what I'd started Saturday. I took out fifty percent of the funds from our savings and checking accounts, and opened up a new account in my name only. I signed a form saying I wanted my name removed from our existing accounts but was told that would take seven business days to get that finalized. I closed our joint credit cards, the ones with a zero balance, and paid off fifty percent of those with an outstanding balance. We each had our own cars, 401K's, and health insurance, so I didn't have to do anything with those items. I sent e-mail to my human resource manager and took Carol's name off as beneficiary of my 401K and life insurance policy. Looking back, it was a pretty successful day, all in all. The rest of the week I spent looking for a new place to live since I didn't have a lot of time.

After a month of ducking her calls, Carol started e-mailing me to death. Why she just didn't stop over I hadn't a clue since she still had a key to the apartment. I finally answered one of her e-mails.

"Carol, I never want to see, or hear from you again. Our marriage is over, done with. You saw to that. So please leave me the hell alone. I just hope your night with Dan and Tim was worth it." I never expected a reply but she sent one anyway.

"Steve, I'm so sorry. It wasn't supposed to happen like it did. I sent Dan in to release you. He told me that he let you go and you got mad and left the apartment. I guess I wasn't thinking straight because we had done a few joints while you were tied up. I'll give you some time and contact you at a later date." Carol signed off with, "I really do love and miss you."

"So Pam, now you know about my night from hell," I said finishing my second beer. "I still hate her more than you can possibly imagine," I almost shouted as I stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"So that's why you went off on Dan. What ever happen to Tim?" she asked.

"I had a private detective find him about a month ago. I now know where he works, lives and what gym he works out at every night. Or I did just before I took care of Dan. Now I'm not too sure," I said trying to calm down.

"You know, he'll now be expecting you, don't you?" Pam told me. "Why go through all the trouble. It appears to me that Dan was the real asshole, and he's not going to be doing anything to anyone, for quite a while."

"Pam, now that it's all out in the open it's time to put this whole chapter to bed, once in for all... starting with Tim and ending with Carol." I told her.

"Steve you're starting to scare me now. I hope you're not thinking about physically hurting Carol? After what you did to Dan, they'll throw your ass in jail and throw away the key," Pam now tried to reason with me.

"No, nothing like that, but I will get my pound of flesh, and then some," I said, still angry and pacing. "She will pay don't worry."

"Look Steve, your marriage to Carol is in the past, you're divorced. Why can't you just let it go? She can't hurt you any more, nor you her."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,277 Followers