Life after Death Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not for the first time that day, I felt a massive concern about the negative influence Mark could have on our happiness. Hugging her close and kissing her hair, I said softly;

"My love there is nothing to forgive, just come here and trust me that I am in love with an amazing woman, who I never intend to let out of my sight for longer than necessary and definitely will never let out of my bed ever again."

Grinning I lifted her mouth to mine and kissed her sensuously and stroked her back through the thick robe. My tongue teased and probed her mouth as she began to relax, and pulling away slightly, she looked at me smiled and as sat up and began to unbutton my shirt telling me, that I was overdressed, soon I was just down to my boxers and smiled at her;

"Take off your robe baby" I said.

She shifted around into a kneeling position and shrugged the robe off, revealing herself completely to me for the first time since I came into the room. As I hoped she was completely naked underneath, and as I took in the exquisite sight of her pussy for a moment, the neatly trimmed strip of dark hair above her glistening pink lips stopped me dead in my tracks. Then I looked deeply into her eyes, she met my gaze, not upset anymore, just a sensuous woman who realised she was loved and needed to revel in the passion she and her lover were about to share.

I rolled over onto my back. "Come here my love," I whispered.

She moved closer until she could lie down on top of me. Her breasts flattened against my chest, hard nipples digging gently into my skin. I felt her heat from head to toe. One of her legs moved between my thighs, and my cock sprang to life rising to full strength as she wriggled against me, and I felt the tip push out of my boxers. I ran my hand along the back of her smooth thigh and up to her glorious bum. She wiggled against my touch when my hand slid over her buttocks. I pushed lower until a finger slipped into the warm space between her pussy lips. She made a small groaning sound deep in her throat. Her hips pressed down into mine and her tongue played across my lips. Softly cooing that she loved me and that she needed me to show how much I loved her too. I held her tightly and slid my finger in deeper as we moved against each other, our hips grinding slightly together as we caressed each other.

Finally she drew her face away and grinned mischievously and swung her leg around until she was straddling me and sitting up. I looked up into her beautiful flushed face, framed by her flowing hair, down to her breasts and their hard pink nipples and across her belly to the little strip of hair that now pushed against the crotch of my shorts. I could feel her juices seeping into the fabric and moistening the material and seeping through onto the shaft of my cock. She seemed to be in a dream as she moved her oily pussy along my shaft, each time her clit came into contact with the little button on the fly, I could feel her body give a little twitch of pleasure. I soon realised she was actually teasing herself with it, softly moaning as she slid back and forward against me. Then she ran her fingernails down my chest, pausing for a moment as they crossed my nipples teasing me and tweaking my nipples driving me to the next level of enjoyment before Finally her fingers found the tip of my shaft poking above the waistband. She wiped up the pre-cum and rubbed it between her fingers before looking me straight in the eye and slowly sliding her lips over each finger and sucking them clean of my juices. Her hips shifted slowly back and forth rubbing along the covered length of my cock and she harvested more pre-cum and repeated the exercise. I strained uselessly up against her, knowing that I was going to lose control in another minute if she didn't stop. I ran my hands up over the curve of her belly until they were lifting the exquisite weight of her breasts. I pressed them flat against her ribcage, and she arched her back as if to drive her nipples into my palms. Her hips pushed down harder into me, as she tilted her head back, eyes closed. Her hips moved further forward, past the waistband of my shorts until her swollen lips brushed wetly against the tip of my cock. I groaned, but she didn't seem to notice. The front of my boxers was almost transparent from our combined juices.

I couldn't stand any more and I lifted my hips, reaching down and pushed at my boxers, she realised what I was trying to do and helped me to release my shaft. After a few wriggles they were down past my knees and I could kick them off. As my cock popped free, I sighed heavily with relief. Rachel kept her hips pressed against mine, but now her pussy lips ran agonizingly along the full length of my shaft, coating it in her delicious juices. I moved my hands to her hips and dug my fingers into her skin. She slid herself backward again, and the tip of my cock lodged in her opening.

She stopped moving and her eyes opened wide with a mixture of surprise and pleasure. "Oh," she groaned deeply as she shuddered with the sensation of my throbbing member entering her. I could almost feel her pussy pulling at my cock, trying to draw me further in. I gritted my teeth and held still. Whatever happened next was up to her; it was her decision to dictate the speed. She looked down at me, her eyes glazed. Her breasts rose slowly as she inhaled grabbed her own breasts and tweaked her nipples, pulling at them to increase her pleasure. Then releasing one breast she reached down to my cock and pushed it gently upward so that it slid further in, with a wicked grin she lifted first one deliciously hard nipple to her mouth and sucked it deep into her own mouth then did the same with the other, whilst using her free hand to play with her clit as her warm pussy swallowed all of my of shaft. As my cock reached the depths of her hot juicy cunt, she hesitated for a moment then moaned loudly, and then pulled off with an almost frustrated sigh and then sank down against me hard so that my cock stood straight up, pulsating inside her as her juices dripped out of her and into my already soaking my pubic hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm being selfish, but I need this deep in me tonight, I need you in me now!!" she said.

I looked up at her, legs splayed open, one knee raised slightly, giving me an unobstructed view of her glistening pussy as my throbbing shaft split it open. Her nipples stood up in rigid nubs, her hair fanned her head and shoulders.

I knew just what to do and I rolled her over onto her back, still managing to stay inside her and now above and facing her. As lightly as I could, I moved one hand over her body and started to run my fingers along her fine cheekbone and outlined her lightly parted lips. I caressed her neck, with its light flush, and over the top of her chest. I let just one finger graze a nipple and linger on its tip until I heard her inhale softly. I traced the tiny rise of the aureole then moved on, bumping over the bottom of her rib cage, sliding across her belly, dipping into her jewelled belly button. She closed her eyes and almost purred at my touch. She was so sensitive tonight, so responsive as she stretched her arms behind her head and opened her legs a little wider urging me back into her depths.

Pulling out and lying next to her I felt her need to be loved and pampered tonight; I knew instinctively that she wanted me to be slow, almost languid; I lovingly stroked her soft and gently rounded mons, brushing her pubic hair, I could feel the heat from her pussy as my palm grazed its outer lips. Stopping for a moment, I looked at her face, serene, eyes closed, completely trusting as her breasts rose and fell, beads of perspiration forming the hollow between them. It was time to move on again as I leaned over and kissed her, our lips barely making contact. Then I crawled down the bed and between her legs. With my face still a foot away from her pussy, the scent of her arousal was intense, willing myself to take it slowly, stopping myself from moving too quickly. Instead, I laid my palms on her inner thighs. I stroked them lightly enough to feel the silken texture of her skin as I caressed her lovingly. At the junction of her thighs I dragged my thumbs along her puffy lips until they were coated in her own moisture again. Rachel arched her back and made a small cry begging me not to tease her. It was as if her pussy was calling me to savour its dark depths and at its entrance the pink beacon that shows the direction but asks you to call and pay homage along the way. I couldn't wait any longer. I moved my face down until I could kiss her smooth inner lips. She gasped and her hips bucked at the contact, driving us closer together, leaving that first film of moisture on my lips that I love. Her scent was absolutely intoxicating, her taste sweet with a musky tang, infact I can never remember a previous lover who tasted so good. I continued to rest my hands on her thighs and dragged my tongue along one side of her opening, then pausing to pay her clit attention, before working my way along the other, tasting her juices again. Loosing track of time, I continued to carry on my oral worship of her pussy, after sometime, I pulled back for a moment, keeping myself in check as I could have so easily gone over the edge myself. I began to concentrate on her clit, standing proud, beautifully pink, slightly pointed, almost quivering with excitement each time I grazed my tongue over it. I leaned forward again and teased it with the tip of my tongue.

Rachel's reaction was immediate; she made a high-pitched groan and twisted away from me. I loved the fact that she was so sensitive, I had barely touched her, sliding my hands gently along her thighs, trying to inflame her desires further as I traced the edges of her hipbones lightly with my fingertips. She sighed quietly, her body reacting as if I was sending an electric current through her body. Then I flicked her hot, rigid clitoris again with my tongue, she was ready for it this time pushing her pussy hard against me as she arched her back in pleasure and began to rock her hips so that they moved her clit up and down aggressively against my mouth. I matched her rhythm, and started to slowly lap in a circular motion with my tongue. She made a short, high pitch cry each time my tongue reached her nub, putting her hands on either side of my head the rocking of her hips became harder and more intense.

I kept my tongue pressed against her flesh as she dug her fingers into my hair and her cries became more lower-pitched, emanating from deep in her throat. She lifted her body up and held it just off the bed. I stopped moving for a moment and she began to shake, grinding herself against my mouth. She shrieked suddenly, crying out that she loved me and that she couldn't live without my tongue in her pussy, and then she abruptly curled up into a ball, hugging herself and moaning.

"Oh Fuck Steve... What have you done to me? God, you make me feel so fucking special... Ughhhhh... I have never come like that...ever!!!"

Her spasms continued for another minute. I tried to stroke her leg, to calm her, but she pushed me away.

"No," she said, almost sobbing, "I can't stand it... not yet. Let me..."

She took a moment to catch her breath. She blinked tears out of her eyes. "That never happened before, like that, I love you so much baby... I like being engaged to you if this how you make me cum... Oh God"

She let go of herself, straightening out on the bed, a sheen of sweat glistening on her smooth skin. Still slightly out of breath she slid over and kissed me, her arms pulling me tightly against her.

She licked her lips. "I love tasting me on you when you kiss me, the only thing better is when you do it after you've cum in me, that way I can taste us both."

"We'll have to try that later!" I grinned.

She giggled then turned serious a moment later. She reached down and took my cock in her hand. I held my breath.

"Mmm... I need this Steve, I thought I was satisfied earlier, but now I need you to put it back inside me? Just, you know, for a little while?" she grinned again "I don't want it to feel left out or anything..."

"You do it, sweety" I said, "I love it when you do it for me, I love the way I feel in your hands as you guide it home"

She nodded and gave me a knowing smile; we were lying side by side, facing each other as she wriggled her hips into position until they were just opposite mine. Still holding my hard shaft, she nudged the tip towards her until it made contact with the opening of her soaking pussy, I didn't move, but my hand started to stroke her arm and shoulder and she closed her eyes and her body shuddered slightly with anticipation. Looking down I could see the head of my cock was hidden, wrapped in her warm folds, next she tilted her hips toward me and I could feel a warm, sticky resistance that melted gradually away as we moved together. I put one hand on her bum to draw her closer. One of her long legs came up and slid over mine, and moved slightly until I was all the way inside. I heard her sigh with satisfaction, but she didn't move externally although her pussy muscles tightened, pulling at me, pulsing along the length of my cock. The feeling was amazing and it was a trick of hers that I never expected, but seemed to have a knack of grabbing my full attention focussing my thought completely on her slightly ragged and irregular breathing and my own heartbeat. The muscles of her pussy kept rippling, almost massaging me, and I pulled her hips as tightly against mine as I could. The hard points of her nipples and her soft breasts squashed against my chest, and she kissed me again, this time putting her hand behind my head to pull me close.

Whispering to me she cooed; "I'm going to love being your wife baby, I want you so much, I need you to love me like this everyday, to make love to me, come on lover show me you like fucking me... cum deep in me let me feel your juices splatter my cunt lover"

"Oh God Rachel, you drive me wild, I can't stand this much more"

"Then cum for me baby" she grunted and kissed me hungrily

I was about to explode. My body was screaming at me to move, to pump my cock in and out of her, to slap my balls against her ass; but, somehow, I held still for as long as I could, feeling the insides of her pussy move against me on their own. She broke the kiss and pulled her hips back until my cock popped free. I groaned I was sure I was going to cum over her or the bed I was that close. She put a finger on my lips and pushed urgently at my shoulder until I rolled onto my back. She climbed over on top of me and again reached between us, finding my cock, positioning it at her wet opening and dropped down onto it all at once. I could see her eyes roll back in her head; and began to thrust her hips hard against me, jamming her pussy up and down until her juices were dripping over my balls.

She began to grunt with each thrust and her movements turned frantic. Her breasts began to bounce heavily up and down, perspiration dripping between them and clinging to the tips of her nipples. She reached down and put her palms on my chest to steady herself as our passion grew, groaning deeply again, her body became rigid her back arched and her mouth open as gasped for breath. Shivers ran through her one after another; with each one she let out another small gasp.

I could feel the blood pumping into my shaft, leaving me almost light-headed as my senses began to spin, this orgasm felt as sensual as it did physical, she seemed like she was frozen above me, struggling to catch her breath as she tried to control her orgasm; but all I could think about was that I wanted more of her. I rolled her over onto her back again, her eyes were wild and almost unseeing, as her hair seemed to fan and spread out behind her on the pillow. But she looked up at me and bit her lip as I held myself above her on my elbows and positioned my cock head back at the entrance to her pussy. The ridge around the glands pushed her smooth inner lips apart, stretching the skin until it swallowed all of the bulbous head. I heard her draw breath loudly as everything in the room seemed to stop and I began to feel the blood singing in my ears and her warm opening drawing me inward irresistibly once more.

Rachel closed her eyes and raised her arms above her head, urging me deeper as her breasts flattened on her chest and a deep flush started at her neck as she moaned for me not to stop and keep making love to her. As I pushed in further she raised her hips mashing our bodies together, joining almost along the full length of our torsos. We were dripping with perspiration now and groping and almost frantically touching each other anywhere we could reach, and then I moved my hand around her body until I could probe my fingers into the tight opening of her arse. I pulled all the way out and held the tip of my cock tantalizingly at her entrance, letting the tip tease her lips as I probed her anus. I knew that I needed to be all the way inside her again as I drove in and out, the pace increasing until I was lost in the sensation of heat and sweat as our bodies pounded against each other. She cried out with every stroke, each cry rising in urgency and volume, as her face took on a look of real astonishment and extreme pleasure. Her body was thrashing beneath me and she buried her face into my shoulder and neck, as she cried out her orgasm.

Then somehow, she was on top of me again. I completely lost track of what was happening, but I know we never lost contact and she above me again riding me hard and crying out my name and begging me to fuck her hard, I almost attacked her pussy with cock as I thrust up into her as deeply as I could as she forced me back into the bed with each downward thrust, finally and virtually without any warning, I lost control and began to moan, as not only my cock erupted into her but my it seemed like my mind exploded too, it was as if I had a firework display going off in my head, how I'd lasted that long I don't know, except that I desperately didn't want it to end. As my cock emptied it's seed into her, my hips plunging into her with each spurt. Each spasm seemed to last forever, wracking my body and hers until after what seemed a life time she collapsed onto my chest as we murmured our love for each other.

She suddenly seemed very vulnerable almost childlike her now body limp and still shuddering with the aftershock of orgasm, her soft cheek nestling on my chest. Several beautiful sensitive minutes passed with neither of us saying anything, there was no need until I could felt her hot tears running onto my skin.

"Sometimes," she said. "Sometimes, I can't believe I'm so happy, I have never loved anyone as much I love you, thank you for helping me trust again. Today is the happiest day of my life Steve, other than giving birth to Alice I can never remember feeling like this."

"I know sweetheart, I know, I can't wait for you to be my wife."

"Lets not wait too long, I need us to belong to each other sweety, please?"

"As soon as we can babe, I promise, lets go on holiday as we planned then, we work out a date. Ok?"

She didn't answer straight away, she just sighed contentedly and stayed where she was. We fitted together so well, I thought. My cock was still hard and buried deep in her pussy and I didn't want that feeling to end, ever.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes babe, lets get the holiday and your work sorted, then we can sort it out" she smiled and then hesitated as she asked.

"Do you want more children?"

My shaft twitched deep inside her as I thought about her carrying my baby and answered

"I never thought about anymore, as I thought I would never meet anyone else after Jane died and we had both decided that two was enough, although I never had the snip or anything. Why?"