Life after Death Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was decided that the police would actually wait hoping that Mark would think they had left the property nearly two hours passed as everyone waited for sign of movement, we had arrived at about 5.55am, again all was quiet in the house until about 6.15, when the imagers detected movement as the hatch began to open, the officers were hidden in the kitchen and small sitting room and would be initially obscured by the hatch itself as it lifted. As luck would have it, Mark was so sure that the room was now empty it was Alice who appeared first, she climbed into the room and looked around and was immediately alerted by an officer to come to him as Mark scrambled up the steps after her, just as his head appeared through the opening, a gun was pointed to his neck and he was told to move slowly into the open. Within seconds it was over and an officer was bringing an obviously shaken Alice out into the cool early morning air.

Rachael, screamed and broke cover, running to her and hugging her tightly, crying with sheer relief and joy, as Mark was led away, he just stared with such malevolence at both mother and daughter. I seemed detached as if I were a spectator and wasn't really a part of it all, slowly as I began to come back to the present, I found myself shaking with the relief of getting our little girl back safely. Suddenly, I realised that she was now as important to me as my own children were and I too rushed over to hug them. After a little while we were led back into the house and the officers began to talk to Alice in a very gentle and caring way, asking her to describe what had happened, whilst she had been with Mark. Remarkably she was very calm and lucid, she didn't appear to be afraid of him and once she had told them the story she climbed up on Rachel's lap and held her hand constantly, although she did keep asking why he had taken her away from us and why was he saying nasty things about both Rachel and I. The lady officer who was assigned to us explained to her that her Daddy was sick and that he had acted differently than if he was well. She thought about this for a while and asked:

"Mummy will I have to see Daddy while he is ill?"

"No Darling, he won't scare us again. The police will take him away now and the Doctors will make him well again" Rachel soothingly said

"Can I see him when he gets better then?"

"If you want to sweety" Rachel looked at me with slight panic.

Whilst I tried to smile at her in a way that would reassure her that we would cross that bridge if and when we needed too.

"He's my Daddy, ofcourse I want to ... although I hope he isn't as scary next time!" she almost whispered.

Rachel hugged her tightly and explained to her that he loved her very much but he was so scared of loosing her that it had made him ill and had convinced himself that I was going to stop him seeing her again. Rachel stressed the point that I never wanted to replace her Daddy, but now she was not sure when Mark would be well enough to see her again. We were led back to the people carrier and wearily got into the big vehicle to be taken home. Rachel, sat directly behind the driver with Alice huddled close to her whilst I sat in the next row back, I sighed with exhaustion, and I couldn't believe we had Alice back with us unharmed. Rachel continued to hold her close, as I slid my hand through the gap in the seat gently onto her shoulder and squeezing tenderly, silently showing her how much I loved her. I noticed as she looked out of the window into to Pembrokeshire countryside that a silent tear trickled down her cheek. Looking at my watch I realised that it was still only 7.30am, I rang my parents and Rob and Claire and told them our news and after talking wearily to each of them for a while, I sat back in my seat absently thinking that yesterday lunchtime seemed a lifetime away, now I wondered if our lives would ever be the same, our little girl was back with us and I silently vowed that as soon as was reasonable I would adopt this beautiful child and make her mother my wife.

The trip home seemed to take forever and we finally got home at around 10.10am as we had been held up in traffic on the way home. Alice was very sleepy and with a drink we put her to bed with some Calpol to help her sleep. After ringing everyone to say we were at Rachel's and that we were going to get some rest and that we would see them later. We just left everything as it was crawled into bed, we lay there for a long time and just held each other close before finally drifting off to sleep, I don't know how long I slept but I woke up to find Rachel was Cupping my testicles in one gentle hand and stroking me with the other, up the shaft to circle the head, ever the gentle touch, as I watched Rachel's every move, she made eye contact with me and moved her mouth over my straining shaft. Breathing on it, her hot breath seemed to be dancing on my cock, which stretched and tried to enter deeper into her mouth. Time seemed to stand still and I held my breath as she slowly extended her velvet like tongue and took one small lick at its underside. A small moan emitted from my mouth, and grew into a large exhalation of air when she encircled my hardness fully with her wet lips for the first time.

"Aahhhhhh!" I moaned as my salty precum dripped out of the tip of my shaft as she coated my entire length with my own precum and her saliva. Slowly travelling down the length of my shaft until her nose was nuzzling in my pubic hair, then agonisingly slowly back up my twitching and pulsating shaft in her mouth. She moaned onto me, overcome with desire for my strong hard shaft inside her loving mouth, appreciating my taste and need for her, vibrating her lips against me, heightening the pleasure for us both.

"Mmmmm,... you taste so good, Steve," she smiled wickedly up at my flushed face enjoying every millimetre of my arousal as she lapped at my testicles gently with a wide tongue, while stroking me lazily with her soft wet palms. I laid back and closed my eyes, as my hands intertwined in her hair, completely lost in my own senses, afloat on a cloud of pleasure and love for this wonderful woman. After several more minutes of worshipping my shaft, she crawled up onto me grinning and asked:

"So what do you think so far baby?"

"Oh, my God, Rachel, you are amazing..."

"Rachel darling, please, let me look at you. You're so beautiful...." my voice trailing off as I again caressed her beautiful breasts and sensuous buttocks, holding her tightly to me and kissing her gently.

With that I pushed her onto her back and kissed my way down her body to get my first pussy close-up of the day. She looked lovingly at me as she let me stare at her natural beauty, explore, and stroke her. "You're so wet my love I whispered" as she giggled and lazily rubbed her clit for me.

"I need to taste you?" I groaned "You doing that drives me wild"

"Lick me slowly and gently, sweety. Make it last, I love it when you take your time babe"

I didn't need telling twice, this was one of my most favourite past times, I gently licked here and there, as she sighed and moaned as she enjoyed my oral exploration of her pussy lips and hard little clit. Gradually I increased the pace, until I was gripping her with both arms wrapped around her thighs and with my tongue probing deep into her. She was moaning very loudly, panting my name, as her pussy juices flowed over my face and tongue.

"Oh my God Steve, don't stop, this is amazing, never stop..." she almost wailed between pants, as I looked up, my face wet with her juices, and smiled: "I won't my love, I love doing this!"

"Well then you better make sure you do this at least once a day for the rest of our lives, because I can't live without it!!"

She teased back, as she pulled me up to lie on my back. I knew then it was time to get serious.

"Steve, after I had Alice, I never thought I would ever want to have another baby, now all I want is to feel you inside me and for us to make our own, are you ready for that baby, are you ready make our baby, I don't want to wait anymore Steve, Can we start trying straight away? Please baby"

At that moment I knew that I loved as much if not more than anyone else in my life and with tears of joy, I simply nodded, my face still flushed, as she poised her dripping pussy over my still rock-hard shaft.

As she lowered herself, I guided the head through her outer lips, as stroked herself back and forth across my head to lubricate me further. I gasped out loud and told her again how hot her pussy was.

"You haven't seen nothing yet my love" she breathed, and moved a little lower until I was about 2 inches inside her, I caught my breath and groaned:

"Oh my god, that feels soooo good Rach..."

She lowered herself until we were fitting together very tightly as her pussy gripped my rock hard shaft and she ground her clit into my pubic hair. I closed my eyes and gasped for breath through my mouth.

Slowly, she gyrated and ground herself against me until I felt her begin to shudder, she was pressing down on me so hard it felt like she wanted my hole body inside her, I reached up and gently, but firmly, rolled her nipples between each thumb and forefinger as we both cried out our pleasure, as I felt my shaft erupt and shoot its steaming contents into her.

"Oh no!" I sighed in genuine sorrow that it was over so soon, but she put her finger to his lips, and softly whispered:

"Sshhhh my darling, Easy now.... Just relax. We have all afternoon. It's ok, I needed it to be quick, and I love the fact that it feels so good for you. But after the last 24 hours I needed to be loved, I needed to feel wanted, to be safe in the arms my only love, my soul mate."

Tears rolled down her cheeks as smiled and lightly kissed my cheek and lips whispering:

"Once you have a chance to relax I want you again my love. Just take it easy, " She smiled as her fingers traced sensual patterns on my body. She soon sighed with pleasure as she realised that I was still hard as a rock, even though I had just ejaculated. She groaned her approval as she moved a little, and I moaned wonderful it was to have her pussy felt wrapped around her.

"Are you feeling sensitive baby? Does this feel good?" She whispered as I nodded, going back into an almost trance-like state, as I stroked her breasts while she gently thrust back and forth on my still hard shaft.

My hot cum was seeping out of her onto the place where we were united, and she seductively stuck her finger in between our bodies and played with her clit as she rocked back and forth, making sure she coated her finger with our juices, before raising it to her mouth and sucking it in deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, Steve you are soooo tasty...!" she said, teasing him, still slowly fucking my hard cock.

"Oh baby, can you go faster?" I asked, as she complied, dipping her finger into our juices once more and seductively licking it clean, before slapping her groin down onto me a little harder now, changing her position, pistoning up and down upon my upright shaft, squeezing her own nipples, letting me see my engorged cock going in and out of her, and telling me constantly how she was thoroughly enjoying every second of our coupling.

I watched for a few minutes, and then grabbed her and threw her down on the bed, the two of us still joined. My urgency had returned, and now I fucked her aggressively, stabbing my hard cock deep into her repeatedly, my animal instincts taking hold. The angle was perfect for both of us, and I sensed that she was nearing orgasm for the second time.

"Oh God, Steve, That is soo good baby! Keep it going like that! Fuck me baby" she urged as she grunted, and her pussy muscles gripped me tightly almost milking me.

Then it happened. Her pussy convulsed in a vice around me, squeezing and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing, as the world exploded into a tiny million red splinters behind her eyes, and I shouted loudly.

"OOOHHH!!!! MY GOD, STEVE!!! ... I LOVE YOU ... DON'T STOP DARLING ... DON'T EVER STOP....."

I loved watching her have an orgasm. I took in every detail, from the flush in her chest, to my rock-hard bullet shaped nipples, to her ragged breathing patterns, until the vice-action of her pussy as it massaged me made my own orgasm begin too, a few seconds after hers.

"Oh Rachel ...... I love you sooo much!!" I moaned, as my seed shot into her for a second time. As I sunk in the feeling of my erupting cock emptying into her again, I was sure this was a day neither of us would ever forget.

Gradually, as we lay together, touching, softly caressing and kissing each other, silently reflecting the events of the last 24 hours, we realised that we would never be the same, Alice's kidnapping had made us even closer and our already strong relationship was now cemented permanently and irrevocably. Slowly after telling each other how much we loved each other, we cleaned ourselves up before going to check on our little girl and begin our life together once more.

12