Life after the Lottery Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

"Oh no, I have to use my cell phone or they would be here in 30 minutes."

Linda returned to the house.

"Wow, body guards!" Amy said.

"That is terrible," Dawn said.

"Comes with the territory I guess, remember the guards we had to hire," I told them.

A few minutes later Linda returned.

"Boy, are they pissed, especially when I told them I wouldn't be back until tomorrow."

"Linda, do you really have to have that much protection?" I asked.

"Not around town, but when I travel it's like traveling with a damn army."

"Would they have really shown up here?" Amy asked.

"Yes they would, they can track my cell phone. I have to have my car checked occasionally to make sure they haven't put a Lo-Jac on it."

"Are any of them cute?" Amy asked.

We all laughed at Amy.

"They are all hunks, but absolutely no sense of humor!"

"I think you will be okay here," I told her.

"I'm sure I will, I think you all will take care of me!"

"Linda, if you need to get away, you are always welcome here, don't call, just come," Dawn told her.

"Thanks, I may take you up on that."

"We expect you to."

"I want to go for a swim, the pool looks inviting, and I love that waterfall!"

"Go ahead, I'll join you," Dawn said.

Linda got up and walked to the stairs and stopped. She stuck her foot in the water and then removed her top and then the bottom of her bikini and walked into the pool. Dawn stood up and removed her bikini and followed Linda to the pool.

"Okay then!" Amy said.

"Join them, I'll clean up," I told Amy. "And Amy, Linda needs to know what goes on at the parties, everything."

Amy hopped up and shed her bikini on the way to the pool and dove in. I looked at the magnificent bodies and then started to carry the leftovers back in the house. After several trips I had enough put away so I walked over to the pool to check out the ladies. Linda was playing in the waterfall while Dawn and Amy hung on the side of the pool and talked to her.

"Come on in," Dawn said.

I pulled off my shirt and got naked and got in the pool.

"I really like your pool; it beats my lap pool at the house."

"Linda, I saw a picture of your house, what do you do in that huge place," I asked.

"Sleep. If I am not there, I am at the office or out of the country or some other place."

"All by yourself?"

"No, security and servants everywhere. Hey, would you guys come visit me one weekend?"

"Sure."

"When we all get back from our trips, come stay with me, I would enjoy the company."

"Linda, how are you going to take a trip to the Sandals without the security?" Dawn asked.

"I have a private jet that I fly on, I just hired several female body guards; they will be there plus a few of the guys unless I can convince them not to come. I'm going to see how it works out."

"You plan on meeting any guys while you are there?' Dawn asked.

"I would like to, but this is the first time I have traveled since my parents died and I got rid of my husband."

"Good luck," Dawn said.

"I'll need it," Linda replied.

Linda swam over to the side of the pool and pulled herself up and sat. I caught a glimpse of a neatly trimmed blonde patch just above her pussy and her dangling diamonds. Linda didn't have any tan lines with her light tan. She had huge pink areolas with huge nipples that were sticking up in the cool spring air. She had well defined abdominal muscles and tight legs.

"Linda, your body looks great, you must work out hard," Dawn said.

"You look like you workout quite a bit also," Linda said to Dawn, "I saw your gym downstairs."

"I stay in shape; I need to with my job."

"What do you do?" Linda asked Dawn.

"I am a surgical nurse and I have to spend long hours on my feet sometimes."

"Amy, what do you do?"

"I'm a nurse also."

"Linda, can I ask you about your belly-button piercing?" Dawn asked.

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"Did it hurt?"

"Not really, I got it after my boob job; I thought dumbass would like it."

"I like it; I think it looks really sexy."

"You would look good with one," Linda said.

"I'm thinking about it, I really like yours."

"James, do you like it?" Dawn asked me.

"I think it is hot."

"Then I want one!" Dawn said.

"I do too!" Amy let us know.

"Linda, James said to ask about your other piercing, what is he talking about?"

"This."

Linda spread her legs apart so Dawn could see her pussy piercing.

"Ouch!!" Dawn said. "That must have hurt!"

"A little. Do you like it?"

"Let me see," Amy said as she leaned over and checked out Linda's jewelry.

"It's pretty, James do you like it?" Dawn asked.

"I think it is pretty."

"James bought us some nice jewelry for our nipples for Christmas," Dawn told Linda.

"I haven't tried that," Linda said.

"Linda, mine would fit you, would you like to try them later?" Amy asked her.

"Could I?"

"Sure."

"Dawn, would you like to get your pussy pierced?" Linda asked boldly.

"I think that would hurt too much."

"I'm sure John would be happy to do it for you and keep it from hurting," I said to Dawn.

"Do you want me to do it?"

"I was just saying John could do it and your belly-button."

"I'm sure he would love to do it!" Dawn giggled.

"Who is John?" Linda asked.

"The doctor Dawn works for," I told her.

"My plastic surgeon did mine...and he enjoyed it," Linda said with a laugh.

"Is it sore afterwards?" Amy asked.

"You can't have sex for a while."

"I don't think James could stand that!" Amy said laughing.

"Linda, what happens when you have sex now?" Dawn asked.

"It makes sex better."

"Really?"

"Yes, it feels good. Having a diamond rubbing your clit just does something."

"That sounds like fun," Dawn said.

"Dawn, why don't you get John to do it," I said.

"You think so?"

"If you want."

"Maybe when we get back from Hawaii," Dawn replied.

"Me too." Amy replied.

"Amy, you want to do it too?" I asked.

"I have always wanted to do it."

"Then do it, I'm sure John can do a two for one special!"

Dawn and Amy laughed.

"James, will you get us matching pendants to go with our other jewelry?" Amy asked seductively.

"I'm sure I could."

Amy leaned over and kissed me on the lips for a minute.

Linda slipped back into the pool and swam some laps up and down the pool, she seemed to be relaxing and having some fun. Dawn and Amy swam back to the steps and got out and grabbed some towels. Linda swam back down next to me while I stood near the waterfall.

"I am having fun, thanks for inviting me," Linda told me.

"You look like you are having a good time."

"I didn't embarrass anyone taking my suit off did I?"

"Linda, you can't embarrass those two, trust me."

"Did I embarrass you?" Linda asked with a sensuous smile.

"Afraid not, you just made my cock hard. You don't mind if I look do you?"

"Look all you want, you like what you see?"

"Yes I do," I said as I looked into Linda's eyes.

She smiled and swam off to the other end of the pool, I followed her. When she climbed up the stairs she stopped and shook the water out of her short hair. I climbed out and stood beside her.

"Come with me, I will get you a towel."

Linda bent over and picked up her suit and walked ahead of me. Her athletic body looked great from the back, tight ass and muscular legs. Dawn and Amy were now wrapped in their towels and heading into the house. I grabbed a towel and handed it to Linda and watched as she dried off.

"You do like to look don't you?" Linda said as I kept looking at her body.

"Yes, I am enjoying it. Linda, you are very beautiful."

"Thank you again."

Linda leaned forward and kissed me gently. Then she stood and looked me over and then looked down at my hard-on.

"You look good too," Linda said with a smile.

I just wrapped a towel around myself and waited on Linda. Linda handed me her towel and began to put her suit back on.

"Linda, you don't have to put your suit on if you don't want to, the girls won't."

"Okay," Linda took the towel and wrapped it around her huge breast and we went inside.

Dawn and Amy were in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch, minus the towels. I was wishing they hadn't done that but it was too late now. Linda walked to the bar and climbed up on a stool to talk to them, I went to get some more wine. I returned and poured three glasses of wine and sat next to Linda.

"Linda, are you having a good day?" Dawn asked as she stood at the bar and talked to Linda.

I watched as Linda looked Dawn up and down, she took her time then looked over and checked out Amy's ass.

"More fun than I've had in a long time."

Amy walked around the bar and sat on the other side of Linda. Linda paused to admire Amy's body as she sat next to her.

"Linda, can I take that wet towel?" Amy asked.

Amy was pushing a little and she knew it when she looked over at me.

"I guess so."

Linda stood and removed her towel and handed it to Amy and climbed back on the stool. I felt my cock growing steadily. Linda turned to look at me and caught me looking at her breasts.

"They are too big aren't they?" Linda said as she looked at me.

"I don't think so, as tall as you are, they look great," I told her.

"I had them done two years ago trying to get more attention from my husband," Linda said as she brought her hands up and squeezed her breasts together. "He made fun of me after the surgery; that was when I knew it was time for him to go."

"Did he ever cheat on you?" I asked.

"Pretty sure he did."

"Sorry."

"I guess he had to get it someplace, he didn't want it from me."

"Seriously, stupid asshole!" Amy said then we all laughed.

"Did you ever cheat on him?" I asked.

Dawn looked at me real hard.

"Once, only once, it really wasn't much fun, the guy just wanted to play with my tits, he wasn't much of a fuck."

"I know that feeling!" Amy said.

Linda looked at Amy and smiled.

"How do you deal with it Amy, having large breasts?"

"Linda, I am very comfortable with my body, I know what I want and I get it now, but I put up with my share of assholes in college. All the guys wanted to do was play with my tits or fuck them. Linda, it really depends on the man making love to you."

Linda started laughing hard; then Amy started laughing.

"My husband never wanted to try that!"

"You will have to try it sometime," Amy replied. "It is fun with a nice big cock."

Amy was being a little catty, I needed to get her away and talk to her.

"Linda, if you would like, I can get you a robe, I'm going to get Amy and I one," Dawn said.

I think Dawn knew Amy was pressing and decided to give Linda an out.

"Okay."

"Come with me, we'll find one that fits, you will probably need one of James'"

Dawn led Linda to the closet by the front door.

"Young lady, what did I tell you?" I asked Amy.

"She seems to be having a good time," Amy replied.

"Back off some please."

"Okay."

Dawn returned, Linda was wearing one of my long silk robes though she didn't have it tied, Dawn had on a short robe and handed one to Amy then one to me. I stood and removed my towel, my cock was pretty hard and sticking straight out. I took the robe from Dawn and put it on. As I looked up Linda was taking a close look at my cock.

"Linda, how tall are you?" I asked.

"Six one, I'm too tall."

"Absolutely not! Linda, you have an absolutely perfect body," I said.

"Thank you again."

"Let's go sit in the den," Dawn said.

The three girls sat on the sofa and I sat on the fireplace across from them. Linda left her robe open and I got a good view of her pussy before she crossed her legs.

I asked Linda to tell me about her businesses, we talked for an hour about her life and ours. She asked a few questions about Amy living with us then asked about our trip to Maui. She was curious when Amy told her about Sam going with us and wanted to know more about Sam.

Linda finally ran out of things to talk about then looked a little nervous.

"Linda, is there something that you want to talk about?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know if I should," Linda replied.

"Linda, if you are going to hang out around us you need to learn that there is nothing you can't talk about or ask," Dawn reassured her.

Linda looked at Dawn.

"What Linda?"

"I want to find out if something is true."

"What?"

"Katrina said James had sex with her at the party, is that true?"

"Yes I did."

Linda looked over at me then looked down at my half hard erection.

"Dawn, did you know about it?"

"Sure I did, I watched."

"Katrina didn't tell me that part, I didn't believe her."

"Joe watched," Dawn said.

"Really?" Linda said surprised.

"Katrina likes for Joe to watch," Dawn added.

Linda paused for a minute looking from Dawn to me. Dawn didn't add any more information.

"I couldn't believe it, I thought Katrina was making it all up, she was always making up stories like that when we were modeling."

"I think Katrina had some fun before she got married," I told Linda.

"I think she did, I never understood why she married Joe."

"What kind of modeling did you do with Katrina?" I asked.

"Runway, I was tall and skinny with no boobs then. I just did it for fun and because my parents didn't want me to do it. I was later shipped off to the best business schools."

"Linda, do you like running the huge corporations?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm very good at it. I've had to make a few changes since I took over because some men wanted to challenge me and talk down to me."

"That's too bad," Dawn said.

"Too bad for them, they made a shit load of money but I gave them every chance, they just couldn't handle my looks and my age."

"You sound like a hard boss," I told her.

"I have to be, unfortunately. Can we get back to Katrina and Joe?"

"Sure," Dawn said.

"Dawn...how can you let James have sex with other women?"

"Linda, I don't 'let' James have sex with other women; I share him with other women."

"Can I ask if he shares you with other men?"

"Yes he does."

"Is everyone okay with that?"

"Yes we are."

"Wow."

"What else did Katrina tell you about our party?" Dawn asked.

"She mostly told me she won a fuck from James...she said it was great."

"It was," I said.

"Did she tell you anything else about the party?" Dawn asked.

"She said she had a good time that weekend, you all had some fun and games and watched some porn movies all weekend."

"Did she tell you that everyone hung out pretty much naked all weekend?" I asked her.

"She told me it was pretty loose around her."

"Would you be comfortable hanging around with a bunch of people naked?" Dawn asked.

"Sounds like fun."

I still couldn't determine if Katrina had told her about the cameras.

"What about the porn, you comfortable with porn?" I asked her.

"I haven't seen much, but I liked it when I saw it. I tried to get my husband to watch once but he wouldn't."

"Maybe after dinner we could watch some, if you would like too," Dawn said.

"That would be fun...if everyone is okay with that."

"I'm sure we can find something."

I thought that was enough for now.

"Let's go back out to the patio; you girls can get some sun."

Dawn led everyone back outside and pulled up some loungers to catch the late afternoon sun. I stayed outside awhile and checked out Linda while I cleaned up the grill. I kept the girls in wine while they sunned. I finished cleaning up and left the girls talking and went back inside to clean up the kitchen. Once the sun started going down it was too cool and the girls came back in; I was working on dinner.

"Dawn, you are lucky, your husband cooks."

"He is very good."

"I can't boil water," Linda said. "Dawn, you have a great tan, do you spend a lot of time outside?"

"Yes I do."

"I have a tanning bed; I can't tan outside anymore, too many damn people."

"You can always come here."

"I may surprise you one day!"

None of the ladies had put any clothes back on, my cock was growing hard again looking at Linda. Linda kept taking notice of it. Dawn joined me and helped finish a light dinner for all of us. Amy had been quiet since I talked to her.

"Dawn, James showed me your mirror room downstairs, that is crazy."

"We like it; we have a lot of fun down there."

"He said it made Katrina sick," Linda said with a laugh.

"How did you do?"

"Okay, until I stood up."

"It's not for everyone," Dawn told Linda.

"What made you think of building it?" Linda asked.

Dawn paused a minute and looked at me.

"It makes us feel like we are being watched."

Dawn turned and began setting food on the bar where Amy and Linda were sitting. They began to load up their plates while Dawn and I sat down.

"Do you guys let people watch you have sex?"

"Our friends have seen us," Dawn said.

"Katrina said she had watched you two have sex."

"We have watched her and Joe have sex also."

Linda was quiet for a minute while she ate.

"I don't think I could do that."

"Watch?" Dawn asked.

"Let someone watch me."

"You never know, you might find it very erotic," Dawn told her.

"Do you find it erotic, Dawn?"

"Extremely, I also find it very erotic watching."

Linda returned to her salad. Dawn looked at me with a big smile.

We finished eating and Dawn decided we would have coffee in the den. When Linda sat on the sofa Dawn sat next to her and I sat next to Dawn, I thought Amy would sit on the love seat but she sat down on the floor in front of me and leaned back between my knees. Dawn poured coffee for everyone.

"Linda, would you like to watch a porn movie with us?"

"Sure, sounds like fun."

Dawn grabbed the remote and spent some time going through it.

"I think you will like this," Dawn said.

She turned the lights down and started the video. I was surprised when I saw that Dawn had pulled up a video of her coming out of the shower and climbing in bed with me one night. I remembered the night, Dawn had been very horny and I had fucked the shit out of her over and over.

"Hey, that's you two guys!"

Dawn had climbed into bed that night and started giving me a blowjob. She had edited the movie to show various camera angles from all the cameras in the bedroom, she wanted to show me she could work the computer. She had some good close-ups of her deep throating me over and over and about 30 minutes of her riding my cock. I kept glancing at Linda as she watched; I caught a few glances of her areolas swelling.

Dawn had come in a huge screaming orgasm and collapsed on top of me. She had not been satisfied, so I turned her over and pinned her legs to her chest and pounded the fuck out of her for another 15 minutes as she screamed over and over. I looked down at Amy and she was rubbing the tops of her thighs, desperately keeping herself from fingering her pussy. After we had finished Dawn turned off the video and turned the lights up. My cock was rock hard.

"You two are crazy," Linda said.

"Did you like it?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, I didn't expect to see you two!"

"Did you find it erotic?" Dawn asked.

"Uh... yes I did, but I have a question?"

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Who did you let film you two? Did you do it Amy?"

"James, I think you better answer that one," Amy said.

"Linda, I need to show you something," I told her.

I took the remote from Dawn and pulled up the cameras in the den, Linda looked up at the TV and saw us all sitting on the sofa.

"Oh my god!! What is that?!"

"I thought Katrina would have told you; that all the porn we watched was of all our friends having sex in the house," I told her.

"She didn't say anything about that!! I can't believe this!!"

"She didn't say anything?" I asked.

"No!! Where is the camera!!?"

"They are all over the house and outside."

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers