Life After The Office

Story Info
Jenna Fischer worries about her future.
3.7k words
4.17
35.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wowsex
wowsex
8 Followers

"That's a wrap!" She had heard it countless times over the past nine years but this time there was some finality in it that hadn't been there ever before. That's because The Office had just shot the final scene of their series finale and now Jenna Fischer started to ponder about what she wanted to do next. Oh sure, she had a new baby and relatively new husband at home and that would keep her occupied for awhile but she knew she was going to miss the fun of being on set every day. Now the fun wasn't just hanging out with her best friend Angela Kinsey or reminiscing about the greatness of St. Louis with Ellie Kemper but it was hooking up with random temps, cameramen and even John Krasinski. The last of which had led to her divorce.

Now granted when her ex-husband had filed for divorce, he didn't know that she was banging John. He had actually thought she was fucking Seann William Scott during filming of The Promotion but that had never been the case although her husband refused to believe it and filed for divorce a short time later. This had set her into a rut until she met a very nice temp when she was waiting between scenes on The Office. With restored confidence after this encounter, she had met a new man, got married, and had a newborn baby waiting at home. But now with her TV series over and approaching the Hollywood death age of 40, she knew she was close to falling into that rut again.

With that mindset, she received a call from her agent who said that a new off-Broadway play in New York wanted her to audition for the lead role and they wanted her to fly to New York as soon as possible. A few days later, she gave her husband a long and sloppy blowjob, played with his balls a little, let him cum in her mouth, and kissed his dick goodbye. She had been good since she had gotten remarried but Jenna was determined to return home with the role and to do whatever it took to get it.

As she sat on the plane, she pondered how far she was willing to go for the role. To get her big breakout role on The Office, she had to suck a producer's cock and even though she was married at the time, she didn't really care about cheating on him too much since her first husband was a bit of an asshole. That's why she divorced him she thought to herself "but can I really cheat on my new husband? After all, he has always been so nice and caring to me. He gave me a child and I've wanted to be a mother for the longest time. He's always quick with a joke and always backs me up with whatever I want to do. He was really Prince Charming, he was above average in every way. That is except one and that one was in the anatomy department where he was average. Now his nearly six inch penis usually made her cum but it was never earth shattering and sometimes a girl just wants to be bad and have a big cock in her. Anyway I've been good since I re-married so I can afford to have a little fun on this trip," Jenna reasoned with herself as she saw the bright lights of New York coming up over the horizon as she looked out of the window of the plane.

She checked into her New York hotel at around six in the evening with her audition set for eleven the next morning. After putting her luggage in her hotel room, she figured she would grab a quick bite at the hotel bar before getting a good night's rest for tomorrow's big day. As she took a seat at the bar and ordered her dinner, she noticed a cute guy maybe ten years younger than her, stealing glimpses in her direction. She gave him a quick smile and eventually he made his way over to her.

"You look like my favorite celebrity crush, may I buy you a drink?" the gentleman asked.

"What celebrity would that be? Amy Adams?" Jenna replied.

The guy laughed and said, "no, Jenna Fischer. I've had a crush on her ever since I started watching The Office and she still looks fantastic even after having a baby. So what's your name."

She responded and after he got over his stunned reaction, Jenna smiled at him and asked, "what is your name and do you want to eat dinner with me."

"Andrew," he responded "and of course but only if I can buy you a drink."

"Agreed," Jenna said.

After a few drinks and a fun and lively dinner where Jenna recounted why she was in New York to begin with, Jenna thanked him for a wonderful dinner but that she had better be going back to her room. Then Jenna had a thought that she hadn't had in a long time. She didn't know if it was the alcohol or the fact that a cute guy had been hitting on her all night or something else entirely but even she was a little surprised at what she did next. She leaned into Andrew and whispered into his ear, "Do you want to come up to my room for a nightcap?"

Stunned Andrew replied, "If you don't care that you're married then I don't care." Jenna gave him a sly, dirty little smile and they were off for the elevator hand-in-hand.

Jenna shut the door behind her as they entered her hotel room and playfully pushed Andrew onto the bed. She then proceeded to do a playful striptease for him. She took off her dress and stilettos while she gently swayed back and forth in her black lace bra and panties. The only thing going through Andrew's mind at the moment was how amazing Jenna looked in her outfit and how he wished this moment would never end. She may have had a kid but her ass still looked amazing and her boobs were probably a little bigger since she had her kid. In short Jenna Fischer looked sensational.

As Jenna rocked her body, she slowly untied her bra and let it fall to the ground revealing her big breasts that only had a hint of sag.

"Do you like?" She softly asked Andrew.

"I love them," he said.

Jenna smiled and went to kneel before him, gently undoing his belt and pulling down his pants.

She slowly began to stroke Andrew's hard seven inch cock as he let out a soft moan as his dream girl was now playing with his cock in the flesh. He could see her wedding ring in the hand that was jerking him off and that turned him on even more. While Jenna continued to stroke his cock, he reached out and played with her tits, gently kneading them in his hands. This caused Jenna to moan and she leaned in and took his cock into her mouth gently sucking on it. Andrew let out a moan and lightly thrust his cock forward causing her to take more of his dick into her pretty mouth.

"I never knew Jenna Fischer was such a hot sexy cocksucker," Andrew let out and all Jenna could do was let out a moan as she had nearly all of this stranger's cock in her mouth. After what seemed like forever but was probably just a few minutes, Jenna took her mouth off Andrew's cock and softly pushed him onto the bed. She straddled her lover taking his cock in her left hand with her wedding ring glistening in the pale moonlight. She slowly guided his cock into her warm waiting pussy and gently eased herself onto throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, it's been so long since a cock's felt this good in me," Jenna cooed and picked up the pace as she rode her man.

"You're so warm and tight, this feels so fucking amazing," Andrew gasped as he met Jenna's bouncing pussy with upward thrusts of his own.

Jenna could feel her own orgasm approaching as she rode him cowgirl and she panted that, "I'm gonna cum soon, oh fuck keep fucking me."

"I'm close too, where do you want me to cum?" Andrew asked.

"Cum in me, I want you to fill me up," Jenna responded not caring at that moment that she wasn't on the pill and that the dick she was riding wasn't wearing a condom. But at the moment, she was so close to a great orgasm that she didn't really give a fuck.

At the moment, Andrew noticed Jenna's neatly manicured fingers were rubbing his chest and he loved seeing her wedding ring shining on her left hand. The pure naughtiness of the situation was enough to put him over the edge and his cum exploded out of his dick and into the actress's wet pussy.

Jenna felt him burst into her and she screamed, "Oh shit, you're pushing me over the edge, here I fucking cum."

"Oh yea cum all over my dick baby," Andrew shouted

"Oh fuck yes," Jenna screamed as she gushed all over his dick.

"God, I haven't had a cock that big in a long time' Jenna told me, "My husband's is really average, he was able to give me a baby but that's about all it has been good for."

Jenna then rose off his cock and moved down to the other end of the bed where she licked his cock clean. She then returned to his side and cuddled in his arms. As they both drifted off to sleep naked in each other's arms, Jenna realized that she had just let a stranger cum in her unprotected pussy but she couldn't be bothered to care at that point. And besides what they had just done was so hot and naughty that nothing could ruin the high she had just experienced with some guy she had just picked up in a hotel bar.

The next morning Jenna awoke Andrew with a kiss and took a long hot shower. After she was finished she toweled off and returned to her room where Andrew was just getting dressed himself. "Thanks for the wonderful night and hopefully the next time I'm in New York we can meet up again," Jenna said to her lover.

"I'd like that,' he responded "How do you feel about your audition?"

"I feel pretty good but I'm still pretty nervous," Jenna admitted.

"Why don't I help you with that," Andrew said as he reached for her towel and took the only piece of fabric between him and Jenna's MILFy body. He gently laid her down on the bed as she cooed gently and put one hand on her breast and a finger in her rapidly moistening pussy. He started putting gently kisses on the side of her neck while rubbing her tits and fingering her wet pussy. He heard Jenna beginning to moan as he moved from her neck inching closer to her pussy while planting soft kisses as he went. He soon reached her pussy and licked her pussy slowly up and down.

"Faster," Jenna cooed and he not only did that but put two fingers in her as he licked her cilt with his tongue. Soon her juices were flowing out of her pussy as she moved her body toward Andrew's tongue while her pussy starting pulling in his fingers.

"Oh my God, oh fuck, oh yes, don't stop, I'm almost there, YES!!!" Jenna screamed as she exploded all over his fingers and tongue. As Jenna started to come down from her high, a sense of ease came over her. "Thanks for that, it's been a long time since anyone has eaten me out like that," Jenna told Andrew

"I know you're going to kick that audition's ass," he said while giving his phone number to her as he got up to go.

"Thanks again for everything," Jenna said and she gave him a nice kiss goodbye. With that, Jenna got dressed and set out for the theater.

She walked into the theater with a renewed self-confidence and she knew she was going to nail this audition. Inside the theater, she met Neil who was the writer/director/everything of the play and he gave her the scene that he wanted her to act out. As she got up on the stage, she looked out at the theater and couldn't wait to be onstage for opening night looking out at the packed house that would be cheering for her and her cast mates. But for now there was just one man that she had to impress and she looked right at him as she started to act out her lines. As she recited her lines, she knew by Neil's facial reactions that she was knocking it out of the park. Once she was done, Neil asked her to step into his office.

"Listen, your audition was great and I want to bring you into the cast but there have been other good auditions and I need to know you are going to be a team player," Neil told her matter-of-factly.

"I will be a team player and I can prove it," Jenna said sultry letting down a strap on her dress and moving around to Neil's side of the table. With a smile, she removed her dress and sat down on Neil's lap. They began to make out with their tongues exploring each other. Soon, Jenna reached for Neil's cock and she took it out from his pants. She stroked it up and down and soon Neil's penis stood seven inches erect. They continued to explore each other's bodies for some time with Neil taking a particularly liking to Jenna's boobs after he had removed her bra. The married 50 year old father of two soon picked Jenna off his lap and gently made her kneel in front of him.

She knew exactly what he wanted never taking her stroking hand off his cock as she removed his pants and began to gently play with and suck on the playwright's balls. After doing this for a couple minutes, she moved to his dick and slowly started to suck on the above average penis. Eventually, she was able to deep throat his entire cock and Neil let out a huge sigh, "no one has been able to take all of my penis in years."

Since she had been a teenager, she had always had a huge thing for writers. She had lost her virginity at 16 to her high school drama teacher who of course had written the play she would be in. She had sucked just about all the dicks of the writers, she had worked with in college when she was majoring in theater at Truman State. Her ex-husband had been one, her current husband was one, and the man whose cock she currently had in her mouth was one too.

Jenna was really proud of her cock-sucking skills and even more proud that she almost had a new job. She greedily sucked on his dick for another minute as she played with her pussy. Then Neil lifted her up giving her one more deep kiss before he commanded her to sit on his cock. His hands grabbed onto her firm ass as soon as sat on his dick and they looked into each other's eyes as they moved in for a kiss. As their tongues entwined, Jenna began to slowly ride the dick of the man who was going to save her career.

As Jenna picked up bouncing, she thought of her family and wondered if everything she had done on this trip was worth it. If her husband found out what she was doing, she would be shamed for life and her son would know that his mother was a cock slut. No different from Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian. She was soon slammed back to reality as Neil picked her up by the legs with his dick still in her soaking pussy and carried her over to his couch. Yes it was worth it Jenna thought to herself as long as the men fulfill me more than my husband and my orgasms this satisfying then I don't care who knows what a slut I am.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good inside my pussy," Jenna shouted between their kissing and this just caused Neil to pound her harder

"Cum for me babe," Neil ordered Jenna, "Cum all over my cock."

"Oh yes babe, keep pounding me, I'm gonna cum all over your big dick, oh fuck!" Jenna screamed as she dug herself deeper into the comfortable loveseat as her juices squirted all over the dick that was filling her up and making her feel so good.

Once Jenna came slightly down from her orgasm, she noticed Neil staring at her asshole. "You want to put that big dick in my tiny little asshole, don't you, lover." Jenna giggled,

"It's been a long time since someone's put their cock up in my ass," Jenna commented as she seductively waved Neil over with her finger.

"Well if you want to guarantee your lead role, I want that amazing ass of yours," Neil told her as he lay on top of her and began to play with her breasts.

"Tell you want if you want a chance at my incredible little asshole then you're going to have to cast me first and then I'll think about letting you fuck me up there," Jenna said as she planted some delicious wet kisses on the playwright and she knew that with his dick in the state it was in, she could get him to agree to just about anything right then and there. "And if you agree to that then I'll let you finish in my unprotected pussy," Jenna continued with a sly smile as she felt Neil's dick grow against her leg.

"Deal," Neil agreed and they sealed it with an open mouthed kiss. Neil laid Jenna back against the couch and lined up his dick with Jenna's leaking silt. He couldn't believe one of the hottest girls in the business not only wanted to work with him, not only blew him, not only let him fuck her but was going to let him explode his seed into her and had also maybe agreed to let him fuck her in the ass.

He rubbed his cock against her pussy which drove Jenna wild and he soon had Jenna going mad demanding he ravish her once again. He pulled Jenna closer to him and raised Jenna's smooth silky legs over his shoulders and eased his dick into Jenna's pussy. As he picked up the pace, Jenna instivectly wrapped her legs around Neil's waist which had the effect of pulling the cock that was already in her warm velvety pussy even deeper into her. Neil continued to pound her and he soon felt close to exploding. Jenna could feel his cock expanding in her pussy and also knew that he was about to cum. Neil lowered his head at the same time Jenna raised hers and as their lips locked, Neil exploded in Jenna's pussy coating it over and over again. This caused Jenna to cum again as they moaned into each other's mouths.

They lay there for a few minutes as Jenna let Neil explore her body when Neil said, "You were fantastic Jenna and as soon as I finish my last casting cou... interview, the part will be yours"

Jenna gave Neil a nice wet and long open-mouthed kiss and thought to herself that while that was awesome, she had heard stuff like this before only to lose a role she really wanted to that final person interviewing and besides she thought that they had had a deal. "I thought we had a deal," Jenna said slightly perturbed.

"I have to do this final interview, it's a favor for a friend," Neil commented.

"Well who is the last interview?" Jenna inquired.

"Leslie Bibb's coming at three," Neil said.

"I got this, Neil, Leslie won't do anal ever," She winked at him. Jenna hadn't done anal since she had remarried but she figured a guarantee of anal instead of just a vague promise would be a great way to seal the deal. As Jenna walked out she turned to look back at Neil and she saw his jaw hit the floor and she smiled to herself as she turned to leave for the airport.

As she waited for her 6PM flight to board, she received a phone call from Neil.

"Leslie was fantastic and I gave her a role but you were right and you got the main part babe," he said

"Then you can expect a lot more of what we've already done," Jenna replied and with a little laugh she continued, "and I always follow through on my promises.

As she hung up the phone and got ready to board the plane, Jenna had a huge smile on her face and she couldn't wait for the new adventures that a play in New York would bring. She would have to practice anal with her husband so she could work her way up to the bigger cock she had promised would be up her butt in a few short weeks. She hoped her husband wouldn't suspect anything since she had always adamantly refused to do anal with him and now all of a sudden after a trip to New York wanted dick up her ass as often as possible. "I'll just have to be careful," Jenna muttered to herself as she started to fall asleep on the airplane, "after all no guy's going to complain about hot sex with a woman. Life after The Office is going to be fun and exciting, I think my worn out pussy would attest to that. Maybe being a near 40 year old woman in show business won't be a such a death sentence after all."

wowsex
wowsex
8 Followers