LIfe After the Post

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I wanted to get this over with as fast as possible, so I tried my best to satisfy him quickly.

"Yeah that's right suck that cock you bitch, Alex was right you have one nice faggot mouth."

I tried to ignore him, and focus on getting him off, but he just kept going. It had to have been 20 minutes before he finally announce that he was ready to cum.

When he came, he really let loose, but knowing I was about to meet back up with Kelly, I jammed his cock down my throat and took all of his cum directly into my throat.

He then tapped me on the back of my head and said "I'll let you get back to that pretty wife of yours, who knows what she is up to in there."

I hurriedly straightened up and headed back to the party. I was relieved to find Kelly in the living room talking with a couple guys. When I approached Kelly, she asked what had taken me so long, and gave me a kiss. I told her that I had just been chatting with a Daren in the garage, but I was ready to head home now.

Thankfully, Kelly was ready to leave as well, and within 20 minutes we had said our goodbyes and were on our way home.

As soon as we walked in the door, Kelly brought me to the bedroom, telling me that she had a big surprise for me. When we got into the bedroom, she sat on the bed and invited me to sit next to her.

"So Sean, I have a big surprise for you, but you have to promise me that you won't get mad."

"I am not sure I can promise anything, if I don't know what the surprise is."

"I know you will like it. It has always been one of your favorite fantasies, and lately you have shown me that you really want this one to come true," she said with a devilish smile.

"Ok I promise to do my best not to get mad," I told her

"Well, you know how we have been talking about creampies a lot the last few weeks? Well I have been thinking about it, and decided that I would fulfill your fantasy."

"What do you mean you decided to fulfill my fantasy. It was just a fantasy, I never said I wanted to fulfill it," I said.

"But Sean, I know how much it drive you crazy thinking about eating my pussy after I have been fucked, and lately it has made me really horny thinking about it."

"Well anyway, tonight I decided that I would make it come true."

"You what?" I interrupted

"Let me finish." Kelly said. "When we got to the party tonight, I asked Alex to find a way to get you away for a while, that I had something I wanted to show him. That's why he asked you to the garage and had Daren go in and keep you company."

"Once Alex came back in the house, I asked him to show me his room. I think he knew what I wanted, because I could tell he was already hard."

"I shut the door, and told him how badly I needed him inside me."

"At first I thought he was going to turn me down, but I convinced him that you would never find out."

"I opened his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He tried to get me to suck him, but I told him I just wanted him to fuck me quickly, because I was worried you would get back too quickly."

My heart was pounding as she told me this. I could not believe what I was hearing. First I end up being Alex's cock slave, and now he is fucking my wife. Of all the people for Kelly to decide to fulfill this fantasy with, it had to be him.

Kelly continued, "I was so wet just thinking about fulfilling your fantasy, I just bent over his bed , pulled my skirt up and pulled my panties aside. Alex knew what to do, and buried his cock in me."

"Oh Sean it was wonderful, he is so much bigger than you."

"Do you want me to tell you about it?"

I could not answer. If only she knew just how familiar I was with the size of Alex's cock.

As I sat in silence, Kelly went on. "Of course you do, isn't that part of the fantasy? To know how much bigger the cock was that filled me with the seed you're going to be eating."

"Alex's cock reached places that yours never has. It was at least 9" long, and thick. I felt so full while he was fucking me, I could hardly take it."

"I was going crazy, and then Alex started saying how he hoped you would walk in on us."

"I couldn't believe he said that, but it got me so hot hearing him say that. I started thinking about how hot it would be for you to walk in and see me fucking Alex."

"Then he started telling me how he would make you his little cum eating bitch."

"When he said this, I had the biggest orgasm I've ever had." "My whole body shook, and then he started pumping his load inside of me."

"He filled me up so much, I couldn't believe how much he was cumming."

"Why don't you get down here and take off my panties so you can see how much he came."

As I slowly got down between her legs, Kelly finished her story. "As soon as he was finished, I stood up and told him we needed to get back before you returned."

"Go ahead, and take off my panties." She told me, and I reluctantly pulled her panties down.

"He asked if I was going to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. I almost told him that you would be eating his cum when we got home, but I didn't want to do that to you. Instead I told him I wanted to feel his cum inside me and I would get clean when I got home."

"Can you see his cum oozing out of me Sean?" she asked.

Kelly's pussy was very wet and I could clearly see Alex's cum starting to leak out of my wife. As I stared at her pussy, I slow shook my head yes.

"I can't wait any longer, to fulfill your fantasy, suck my pussy clean Sean."

Slowly I put my tongue to pussy, and tried to concentrate on her clit. Within second, Kelly was pushing my head down.

"No not there, I want you to suck his cum out of me."

The moment I had my mouth over her gaping hole, I could feel her start to push his cum out from deep within.

Even though I had never planned on being a cock slave to Alex, eating a fresh creampie out of Kelly was in fact one of my biggest fantasies, and the more cum Kelly pushed out of her wonderful pussy the more I got into it. As I sucked, my reward what seemed as like a never ending supply of cum.

As I stuck my tongue deep inside her, I could sense an orgasm building.

"Fuck, that's it Sean. Oh just like that, don't stop."

"Suck that cum out of me," she screamed as an orgasm rocked her body.

After her orgasm we just sat motionless for a few minutes. The entire time, the only article of clothing shed was Kelly's panties, so I got up and suggested that we undress. Once we were undressed, Kelly got between my legs and took my throbbing cock into her mouth.

I was already so worked up, that I wasn't able to last long. Within moments I was filling her mouth with my load. She then climbed up and gave me a huge kiss. Not surprisingly she had saved my load, and was soon feeding me, what was now my third load of the night.

When we got up the next morning, Kelly was full of energy. She made us breakfast, and couldn't stop talking about the previous night.

"Last night was amazing." She repeated I don't know how many times.

"I really liked fucking Alex, but in the back of my mind, I was worried how you would react."

"But now that I know how much you enjoy it, the next time will be so much better."

"Wait a minute. I think that now that we have fulfilled this fantasy, maybe we should just put it in the past don't you think? I asked her

"But Sean, I really liked the way his cock felt in me, but last night was for you."

"Now that I know you're ok with it, I want to have my night."

"I want to be able to enjoy it. Last night I just wanted Alex to fill me up for you, it was too quick."

"And maybe next time you can watch. Wouldn't you like that?"

"The way Alex was talking while he was fucking me, I am sure he wouldn't mind."

If it was anybody else, I would have jumped at the opportunity to watch. "If you really want to fuck him again," I responded, "I guess I am ok with it, but I don't think I want to watch."

"Ok, but I promise I will come right home and tell you all the details while you clean me up."

During the next week, my life kept spiraling further out of control.

It was Tuesday, and I had agreed to meet Kelly at the gym. I had arrived before her, and while I was changing, I received a text from Kelly. She told me that she had forgotten about her hair appointment, and she would not be able to meet me.

I figured since I was already changed I might as well work out. Anyway, I needed it and a workout may help me clear my mind.

It was a short but good workout. I finished up, and headed to the locker room to change. Just when I had finished getting underessed, Daren walked in.

"Hey boy," he said as he walked up to me. "That was one mighty fine blowjob you gave me the other night."

"I haven't had someone suck the cum from me like that in a long time."

As he was talking, he started to undress.

"How about you give me a repeat performance?" he asked

I wanted to tell him that I wasn't into that, but considering I had already sucked him off once, I was at a loss for words.

I looked at him and said, "This really isn't a good place. Someone can walk in anytime."

Daren then grabbed me by the arm and led me into the sauna.

"There, it's just you and me now."

For some reason, with not much of a struggle, I had Daren's 10" cock in my mouth.

The sauna was hot and we were both very sweaty. His cock was slick from a combination of my saliva and his sweat, and I was surprisingly able to get most of it down my throat.

"Shit, this is better than the first time." Daren Commented.

"Yeah that's it boy, show me how much you like that cock." He encouraged.

I was starting to get into it, and for some strange reason felt proud that I could take so much of his cock. He kept thrusting into my mouth, and I started to look forward to him filling my mouth with his cum. After he shot his load staight dowm my throat the first time, I was now wanting him to fill my mouth so I could find out what his juice tasted like.

In my mind I knew that this was fucked up, but I couldn't stop myself. I just kept working his 10" tool into my mouth.

"Are you ready for your reward?" he asked

I answered by sucking him harder, but that was not what he wanted.

"I want you to beg me for it." He told me

As I took his cock from my mouth, I looked up at him and pleaded to for him to fill my mouth.

I then took his cock back in my mouth and continued my frantic effort to make him cum.

After a few more minutes, I felt Daren's body stiffen and new I was going to be rewarded soon.

I took his cock in my hands, and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock. As he started to pump his load into my mouth, I jerked his cock trying to get all of it.

As his salty cum filled my mouth, I started to swallow. I was able to swallow most of it, but some of it came out of my mouth and ran down the length of his cock. After I had finished swallowing what I could, I licked the rest of it off of his sweaty shaft.

It was a long ride home. I could not believe how turned on I got by sucking Daren's cock. I was really screwed up, and was looking forward to fucking Kelly that night. I had been sucking cock, and let someone fuck my wife. What I really needed mow was to get home and fuck Kelly, and try to regain some of my masculinity.

Thankfully, Kelly had not returned from her hair appointment when I got home, so I was able to take a shower and wash away any remaining evidence from my earlier encounter. After getting cleaned up, I grabbed a beer and started to watch some basketball.

Kelly came in about 30 minutes later. She came into the living room and sat on the couch across from me. She was wearing her typical work attire, a button up blouse and knee length skirt, but something didn't seem right. She definitely didn't look like she had just had her hair done.

"Did you have a good workout, dear?" she asked

"Yeah it was ok, I thought you were getting your hair done?"

"Well, that wasn't exactly what I ended up doing."

"Why don't you get over here and give me some love, and I will tell you all about it." She told me as she started to pull up her skirt.

As I got closer to her, I knew exactly what she had been up to. She wasn't wearing panties, her thighs were slick, and the lips of her pussy were red and full.

I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I just slowly got between her legs, staring at her beautiful pussy.

As I leaned in to start sucking her pussy, Kelly stopped me.

"I want you to start by cleaning my thighs."

"I didn't put my panties back on after Alex fucked me, so some of it leaked out."

As I started to lick Alex's cum from my wife's thighs, I thought to myself "So much for regaining my masculinity.

The Story goes on...... But considering this is the first time I have ever had the chance to submit a story to Literotica, I will wait for feedback before continuing.

12