Life and Times of a Horny Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

My sex life had really turned around at this point. I was getting more sex than anybody could ask for. My online friend Jerry told me to try things and I did and he was always right. One of them things was to have sex with Danny and then let Ben lick my pussy. I did this to Ben a few times and it drove me wild. Ben didn't know he was licking my Husband's sperm out of my pussy. But I sure did and it made me cum five times as hard.

I even went into Ben's room one night when Danny was sleeping. Ben filled me with hot cum and I went back to bed with Danny. Danny woke up after I got back in bed. He started playing with me and before long he found my soaking wet panties.

He said, "What the fuck is this all about".

I kissed him and said, "I was just having a little fun with myself when you woke up".

He said, "It feels like you came that's for sure".

I kissed him and said, "I sure did and I think I can cum again".

With that Danny jumped on top of me and slipped his hard cock right in my slick pussy. I came two times that night just thinking that Danny was going to add his sperm to Ben's that was all ready in my pussy.

A few days later Ben asked me if his friend Bob could come and spend the weekend.

I said, "I think that would be okay, I'd ask Danny tonight when he gets home".

He said, "That maybe we could go to Six Flags Great America or something like that".

Well, Danny said it was fine with him but he had things to do that weekend and that I'd have to show them around and take them to the theme park alone.

I said, "That's fine, I'm sure the two kids would have fun screwing around the park without us old folks".

So Friday Ben took my car and went to the Amtrak station and picked up his friend Bob. I was nervous as hell waiting at home for them to return. I wasn't sure what all Ben had told him about what had been going on between us, but I'm sure he told him a lot.

Once they showed up things went okay for the most part. Bob shook my hand and said, "It's nice to meet you, thanks for letting me stay here this weekend.

This 19-year-old kid was drop dead cute and I could tell he works out a lot just from the size of his big arms. I fixed us a fast lunch as we made plans to go to the beach.

On the way to the beach I told them I was going to pick up my girl friend Marsha, my beach buddy.

Bob said, "That's fine with me".

Ben said, "All man you'll like Marsha, she has a nice ass and a killer set of tits".

I hit Ben on the arm and said, "BEN that's my girl friend you're talking about".

Then I looked at Bob and said, "Sorry, she's married".

Bob laughed and said, "Them are the best ones, no strings".

We all laughed as we drove on to Marsha's house.

Once at the beach us girls laid out and tanned as the boys played in the water. We never go in the water, we always just lay out and tan.

Ben and Bob came running up to us and asked us to come in the water.

Marsha said, "It's too cold, I'm not going in".

I could see Bob eyeing Marsha's body up and down as she laid there in her little blue bikini.

Bob was wearing one of them Speedo's bikini suits for men that didn't hide a thing. I could see the outline of his nice size cock and balls. I could see it starting to get hard as he looked down at Marsha.

He then said, "Well, I'm going back in" and took off running for the water.

Ben then said, "come on Sally let's go in it will be fun".

I said, "oh hell, okay" and got up and took off for the water with him. I felt like a beach ball in the water with them two. They would take turns picking me up and throwing me back in the water. Each time they did this they would get good feels of my ass or breasts. Bob even grabbed me by the crotch one time. At one time they both grabbed me and someone got a hand inside my top feeling my hard nipple and the other ran a hand right down the front of my bikini bottoms to my pussy.

I screamed and acted like I was trying to get away from them. But the truth is I loved these, two guys playing with me at once. Turn about is fare play so at one point I grabbed for Bob's cock. I was surprised to find it was hard and sticking out of the top of his swimsuit four or five inches. I jumped and pulled my hand away and said, "Sorry I was going to grab your leg".

Bob smiled and said, "That's okay, I didn't mind at all".

I know I was turning red but just then Ben pushed me under the water.

We played this grab-assing stuff in the water for a little longer before we all ended up lying out in the sun the rest of the day.

Once back home as I was fixing dinner my mind kept going back to Bob's cock. I just got a fast feel of it but I needed more.

That night in bed I raped Danny. All the time he was fucking me I had my eyes closed and thinking of Bob's big cock sliding in me. I was thinking, what if he is better that Ben, if he came as much as Ben.

Danny said, "shit girl your wild tonight, you horny or what"?

I just moaned out, "oh yes very horny don't stop, fuck me baby".

Danny pushed me over the top before he filled me with hot sperm. I went to sleep that night thinking of Bob's cock.

The next morning I woke up to find that Danny was gone doing his thing. I got dressed in a sex little blue sundress. No bra and just a little pair of white lace string bikini panties. I went in to wake the boys up for our trip up to Six Flags. I opened the door and about fell over. Ben was on his belly sleeping but Bob was on his back and nude. His cock was hard and as big as my vibrator if not bigger. I about came in my panties right then when I seen the size of it.

I stepped back out the door and closed it. I gave a hard knock and Ben said, "yes, who is it'?

I said, "It's me are you guys decent"?

He said, "Sure, come on in".

I opened the door this time to find them both covered up.

Ben said, "My you look nice today".

Bob said, "Nice hell, you look sexy this morning".

I laughed and said, "Thanks, you guys better get up if we're going, it's a long drive".

They said they would so I left them to get dressed. Back in the kitchen making coffee I felt my panties to find them all wet from seeing Bob nice cock. I wasn't sure if anything was going to happen today, but I sure hoped it did.

In a short time we were in my car making the 60 or so mile trip up to the Park. We had a lot of small talk about what rides they liked to ride and stuff like that. I told them I wasn't into the rides all that much, plus I wasn't dressed to go on any of them.

They both said, "Sure your dressed okay for rides".

I laughed and said, "I don't think so, I like the shops and shows, so you guys can do all the rides you like, I'll watch".

Once in the park we sat up a time in the early afternoon to meet up. They went and did their thing and I went and did mine. We met back up at our set time and had lunch together. Somebody came up with the idea of hitting one more ride and getting out of there.

I had seen all I needed to see so I was all for this. So they picked the Batman ride for the last ride and started trying to talk me into going with them.

I told them, "DUH, I have a dress on".

Bob said, "If you kind of push it under your legs and sit on it I'm sure you'll be okay".

Both of them were like begging me to go with them. I gave in and said, "Okay let's go get in line".

The ride looked really fast but they both told me it wasn't as bad as it looked. Ben kept giving my ass little rubs and pats through my dress and panties when nobody was looking as we stood in line.

Once we got up to the ride I kind of knew this was not going to be an easy thing to do with a dress on. I had to sit on this little seat and this big bar came down and around your chest and you held on to this. I tucked my dress under my legs the best I could, but the seat was so small. I told them both that I was going to kick their asses for talking me into this.

All at once the floor went down and my legs and feet were dangling in the air. It started out kind of slow then all at once my stomach went right to the back of my head. It was going fast as hell and then went up side down. So much for sitting on my dress, it was fighting in the air like a flag. I don't know how many people at the park got to see my sexy little white lace panties but I'm sure a few did. I know both Ben and Bob sitting on both sides of me got a good look. The both of them were just sitting there looking at me as I screamed for my life and held on tight not caring a thing about what I was showing off. All I cared about was getting off this ride alive.

But very fast the ride was over and coming to a stop. I was doing my best to get my dress pulled back down as we came back into the station like place to get off. Once it stopped I told them that I was going to kill them for talking me into that. We were all laughing about it as we made our way out of the park and to the car.

Once in the car Bob said, "Well, thanks for going on the ride with us".

I said, "you're welcome I think, that is once my heart starts working again".

Bob then said, "And them are the sexiest little panties I have ever seen that you're wearing thanks for showing them to us".

I laughed and said, "Thanks, but I wasn't planning on showing them off to you and everybody in the park".

Again we all laugh and Ben said, "Well it was fun anyway and we both enjoyed the view we got".

As we drove out of the parking lot Ben said, "Why don't we go over to the lake way up here and check out the beaches?

I said, "I didn't bring my suit".

Ben said, "that's okay, we can just check them out, ya know, see what they are like way up north of Chicago. Who knows, they may have better beaches up here".

So we made our way over to this little road that runs along the lake up north of Chicago.

This little strip of beach came up and Ben said, "here, pull in here let's check it out. Look we have it all to our selves there's nobody around here".

We all got out and walked down to the warm sandy beach. As we walked down the beach the warm winds kept blowing my dress up. I did the best that I could do to hold it down but didn't have much luck.

Bob said, "damn girl you just love showing off them sexy little lace panties you wearing, don't ya"?

I laughed as I hit him in the arm and said, "It's windy out here, an stop looking".

Bob said, "no way when I see something that nice and sexy, I look".

I could feel myself turning red as my nipples even got hard. I was getting myself all turned on showing off my panties to Bob an Ben. Ben then suggested that we get the blanket out and hang out here at the beach for a bit.

I said, "okay, that sounds good, you guys go ahead and wade in the water and I'll go back and get the blanket".

When I returned with the blanket Ben said, "Let's lay it out over here by those bushes were nobody could see us".

Once it was all laid out I sat down on it. Ben gave me a fast kiss and played with my hard nipple when Bob wasn't looking our way. I told Ben, I'm so horny I can't stand it as I ran my hand up his leg and into his shorts. I played with his balls for a little bit then pulled my hand out when Bob started coming our way.

When Bob got right up to us Ben got up and whispered something to him. They gave each other the high five and Bob turned and walked off. Ben sat down next to me and took me in his arms and started kissing me. I asked what he had said to Bob. He told me that he asked him to give us some time alone.

Ben's hand went right between my legs and started rubbing my pussy right through my panties. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed.

I stopped and said, "We better be careful or Bob may come back and bust us".

Ben smiled and said, "oh well, maybe your dreams will be full filled".

I moaned, "mmmmm wouldn't that be nice".

Then Ben pushed the little straps off my shoulder and pulled my dress down freeing both my breasts. We went back to some hot wet kissing as he played with my crotch making me wetter and hotter all the time. I had my eyes closed as we kissed and was loving it. Ben cupped both my breasts in his hands and started feeling them up, rolling my hard nipples around.

He then kissed my belly and the back of my neck at the same time. My mind started thinking how can this be? I opened my eyes to find that it was Bob behind me reaching around feeling up my breasts and kissing my neck. Ben was now kissing his way up my legs as he pulled my panties to the side and slipped a finger inside me. I just moaned out, "oh no" as they kind of laid me out flat on my back.

With my legs spread wide open Ben pulled my panties to the side and slipped his tongue deep inside of my wet pussy. At the same time Bob locked his mouth on one of my hard nipples and started sucking. Bob was taking turns sucking and kissing on one nipple then the other. Ben was eating my pussy just the way I had told him to. I was in heaven and knew there was a lot more to come.

Bob said, "fuck me you sure have nice tits, and these nipples are unreal, look how they stick out". Then he moved up over the top of me. He laid this hard cock right down on my lips and said, "here ya go Sally, got something for you to suck on".

I opened my mouth and he sank that big cock right in my mouth. Right about then Ben was doing a great job sucking on my clit. I was working my hips up and down as my orgasm started. I pulled my mouth away from Bob's hard cock and yelled out, "YESSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG".

Ben kept on giving my clit little love bites, as I was cumming. Once my orgasm ended I took Bob's hard cock back in my mouth. As I was working my lips up and down his nice cock I felt Ben pulling my little white panties off. I raised my hips off the blanket and my panties were removed. Ben held my legs up in the air and opened them wide. I felt the head on his hard cock sliding up and down my wet slit driving me wild each time it touched my clitoris. Next I felt him slip the head of it right inside my wet pussy. I moaned on Bob's cock as I rolled my hips up to meet Ben's hard cock.

My dreams were now met as I had a hard cock working in me from both ends. It was hard to get in time with both of them. Someone was playing with my hard nipples, I don't know whom, but I loved it.

Just as we started getting in time Bob moaned out, "Oh God I got some mouthwash for ya baby". Then his cock jerked and started pumping out red-hot sperm. His cum about filled my mouth up and more was coming out. I swallowed as fasts as I could and he just kept pumping out more and more.

Then just as I'm sucking Bob's cock dry Ben moans, "Aaaaaah here it goes".

I felt his cock start jerking away deep inside my pussy and knew he was filling me up from the other end. I worked my now super wet pussy up and down his cock as he pumped it in me.

Bob pulled his about half soft cock out of my mouth and said, "motherfucker your one good cocksucker".

Ben was sucking on one of my hard nipples at the time. He pulled off it and said, "I told you so".

I hit him and said, "Have you been talking about me behind my back".

Ben smiled and said, "Just a little, as he pulled his half-hard cock out of me". His hot sperm started a little trail running out of me and down to the blanket.

We all laid down there next to each other catching our breath. My dress was around my waist and my panties were in the sand next to the blanket. Both the guys were nude as they took turns playing with my nipples and fingering me.

Bob was finger fucking my sloppy pussy when he said, "man this Married pussy feels good, and you sure are tight for being married". He then got up and moved down between my open legs. I looked down to see that his big cock was hard as a rock again. He got over me, lined his cock up to my wet pussy and started pushing it in me.

I moaned, "Mmmmm" as I pushed up to him. It was so much bigger than Danny and Ben's cocks. I wasn't sure if my poor little pussy would open up that big. Bob gave one hard fast push and filled me with his cock. Oh God it fit inside me just fine. My pussy opened up and welcomed his big cock. I'm glad Ben had just filled me with cum first. It made me nice and slick for Bob's monster. Bob started pumping in me at a nice slow pace. This was driving me up the wall the way his big cock felt. I locked my legs around his back and started fucking back up to him. Ben then moved up near my face. His cock as hard again as he held it in his hand, pushing it towards my mouth. I opened my mouth to welcome his hard cock inside. I locked my lips around it and started sucking. I could taste Ben's sperm and my pussy juices on it as I took in deep in my mouth.

All at once us all three got in time. I was going out of my mind as I was being filled with two hard cocks at once. In all my dreams it never felt this good. Someone was rolling my hard clit around and playing with my hard nipples. I think I knew right then that I had turned into a nymphomaniac. I knew one man alone could never satisfy me again.

I started fucking up to Bob as hard and fast as I could as sucked on Ben's cock like I was trying to suck his balls right through his pee hole. I was getting ready to have my first orgasm with two hard cocks inside me. I knew it could never get better than this.

Then it happened, my orgasm started deep inside of me. It was pushing its way out me like hot lava. My body started shaking as I could only moan, with a mouth full of hard cock, that I was cumming. They both knew that I was cumming from the way my body was shaking. I kept cumming and cumming as they kept pumping their cocks in me. Ben was the next one to start moaning that he was going to cum.

I took his hard cock in my hand as I sucked on the head and started pumping it as fast as I could.

In just a few seconds Ben yelled out, "YESSSSSS" as he started filling my mouth with his hot sperm.

I sucked and pumped every last drop of his sperm out and swallowed it.

Ben then pulled his cock out of my mouth and fell down next to me.

Bob at this time was pumping his big cock in me like a mad dog. He had his hands under my ass grabbing it and kind of pulling my pussy onto his cock fast as hell.

I had never had a cock as deep inside me as Bob's was at that time. I couldn't believe that I was going to have another orgasm but I was. I pushed up to Bob and moaned out, "oh God I'm cumming again". My orgasm took over my body again, as I was cumming on this big cock inside of me.

Bob moaned in my ear, "ohhhhh I love to make some guy's wife cum, with my cock deep inside her". Then he moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhh here goes, I'm cumminggggggg".

His cock jumped and jerked as he pushed it even deeper inside me. I pushed up to him as he started filling me with his hot sperm. I worked my pussy up and down his cock as it kept on squirting cum in me. Bob fell on top of me giving both my hard nipples a kiss.

He then rolled off me and was lying on the other side of me. I gave them both a kiss and said, "You guys sure know how to make a ladies day".

Bob smiled and said, "give me a few minutes and I'm going to make your day again".

Well, I ended up getting screwed three more times by the both of them that day. I'm sure it would have been more but some people showed up at the beach, so we had to move on. I could hardly walk by the time we got back home. I had more hot sperm pumped inside my pussy that day than most girls get in a life time.

The next day was the same thing. Danny took off someplace and I ended up in bed with these two guys sucking and fucking most of the day away.

At one point that day Bob picked me up in the air and said, "Now I'm going to fuck you on your water bed".

I tried to get away from him but couldn't. I didn't fight all that much. The next thing I knew we were having a three-way in mine and Danny's bed. I for sure had to change the sheets before he got home.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers