Life as a Rogue Ch. 05

Story Info
Time’s up!
1.6k words
4.62
15.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers

So my editor Lori is going through some computer crises, and was unable to edit. If you find any mistakes please point them out.

CHAPTER5

Conner Roy turned around as a loud snarl erupted behind him. He watched with a confused fascination as Amanda leaped at him. He groaned as he cracked his skull on the floor and groaned again as Amanda landed on him, straddling him.

She bit down on his shoulder as if to sample him. Amanda moaned low in her throat as she licked a line up his neck. "I had forgotten how good you smell. Like the forest."Like home. But she didn't say it out loud. Conner growled as she nibbled on his ear lobe.

"Take off the contacts Amanda, I want to see you."

Amanda smiled as she reared up, wiggled a little to get comfortable and grinned at the tortured grunt that came from Conner.

The intense heat in her body had cooled down a little now that she was in contact with a male. The lava was flowing gently through her body, it would erupt again and soon but for now she had a few minutes of calmness.

Amanda shrugged the jacket of her shoulders and threw it to who-cares-where. She reached up and took off her contacts. They joined the jacket.

Amanda looked down at Conner. The intense heat in his eyes was welcomed unlike the tortures blistering heat of the cycle.

He reached up and ran his thumbs' under her eyes, moved his forefinger along her temple, dipping down to trace his finger along her cheekbones, nose, jawline and finally her lips.

Amanda closed her eyes as she savored his touch.God!She had hoped for this, dreamed about him. In all her time as a rogue, Roy was the only one who made her want to go back and face her problems, so that she could be with him, if only for a little while.

It seems like a lifetime ago that she had met him for the first time, gone on a run with him. It was almost astounding how she meet him again, the one man she had fallen in love with when young and chosen as her mate. She wasn't sure if she wanted to kiss Margi or strangle her of doing such a piss poor of researching the hotel and its customers.

"How did you get out of the cuffs?"

Amanda smiles, "I have lived on the streets for almost 20 years now, you learn few things along the way."

Conner tugged at her hair as he freed it from its band, he spread it with his fingers pulled her down and buried his face in her hair. She felt a low moan emit from his chest.

Amanda nibbled at his neck as she raised his shirt and touched the hot smooth skin beneath. She trailed her fingers from his stomach to his hard chest.

She groaned as the heat in her body started to rise.Time's up!She raised her head and looked at him.

"Roy, I need you."

He didn't hesitate; he arched over and fused their mouths, bringing her chest to his own.

Wrapping her arms around the nape of his neck, she held him close as his lips moved against hers and his tongue entered her. The kissing was glorious and consuming; to the point where she didn't notice he was undoing the buttons of her shirt.

And then his hands were upon her. Through the soft cotton bra, his palms burned as they stroked her breasts and continued lower. Parting her thighs even farther for him, she pulled up the skirt and got what she wanted, his touch going to her hot core, massaging her through the panties, bringing her to that knife edge of release—but no farther.

"I want to kiss you," she growled against her mouth. "But I can't wait."

He thought shewaskissing him?

Before he could respond, she lifted her hips from his and worked with rough urgency at the front of his pants. Lot of shifting and struggling later they were both naked. Conner turned them over positioning his legs in between hers.

And then something hot and blunt was bumping ... nudging ... slipping against her. Amanda arched up and called his name—and he took her: As her voice echoed to the ceiling, his body claimed hers, pushing inside, making its way, hard yet satin soft.

Conner dropped his head down beside hers as they were joined.

The sense of stretching and accommodating his size bordered on painful—not that she would have traded it for the world.

Groaning deep in his throat, his body started to move, slowly at first, then with greater speed, his hips swinging against hers as he gripped her thighs and squeezed.

With the great wave of passion engulfing them both, every sensation was magnified, her mind at once fully present and totally blown away by the manner in which they came together.

As the rhythm bordered on out of control, Amanda held on to him for dear life, her physical form soaring even as it was pinned down under his, her heart shattering and mending in the same instant as the pleasure suddenly coalesced and then snapped.

Her orgasm had her core gripping him and relenting in an alternating rhythm. It seemed to pitch him off the edge and into his own wild contractions, his pelvis shoving in and then jerking against her.

It all seemed to last forever, but as with any flight one took; they eventually fell the freedom of the sky and returned to earth.

Awareness was a gradual, unsettling burden.

The hard floor was cold again her heated skin. And the air around her was not as warm as the passion had been.

How strange,she thought. Even though they had shared so much before, these moments just now had taken them up and over a great rift.

She wondered how that would make him feel—

Conner lifted his head and stared down at her. There was no particular expression on his face, neither joy nor sorrow nor guilt.

He just looked at her.

"Are you okay?" he said.

As her voice had deserted her, she nodded, even though she wasn't sure what she felt. Physically, her body felt great, in fact, it continued to welcome the presence inside it.

Conner stayed frozen right where he was, hovering over Amanda, still buried in her body, his sex twitching to keep going even as he put a lock on his lust.

He waited for his conscience to start screaming.

He was ... ready for something, anything to cough up out of his chest—despair, anger, frustration at having fallen under her spell again.

All he got was the sense that what had just happened was the beginning, not an end.

All he felt was a sense of rightness.

Reaching up, he brushed back a strand of red hair from her face. "You sure you're okay?"

"Are you?"

"Yeah. I am.... I mean, I truly am ...alright. I was prepared for anything but that."

The smile that blossomed on her face was nothing short of the sun's radiance, the expression transforming her features into a beauty so dazzling; she took his breath away.

"How about we try that again?" She said in a soft voice. The need was rising in her again.

He grinned, a full out impish grin that had her cheeks flushing a deeper pink.

The question made his cock jump inside of her, her slick, tight heat stroking it, making him ready to roar and start pounding away again.

Tunneling his arms around her, he pulled her up, held her close to his chest and set her on his heavy thigh. She kissed him again, tilting his head back and working her mouth over his as Conner palmed her bottom and braced himself to start moving.

Using his arms, he lifted her up and down on his arousal, as Amanda kissed what she could of his throat and collarbones as he penetrated her at a different, deeper angle.

She was incredible, enveloping him, holding him tightly, and the friction making him want to bite her just for the taste of her.

Faster and faster.

Amanda tightened her hold on him which was just fine with him.

Digging in with his fingers, he got closer and closer to the end point and it was the same with her. The sounds she was making, the incredible moans, her gorgeous scent rising up, her long hair her falling over her shoulder and his own, blanketing them both.

Amanda raked her fingers through his hair as she pressed her forehead to his. "Roy." His name on her lips was low, almost reverent.

Something about that led to his undoing: Two thrusts later his body pitched off its ledge, the release taking over everything until he cursed on an explosive breath.

Careening through the pleasure, he squeezed her hard and put his face into all that red, breathing in, smelling the delicate scent that was her.

Shit,the scent of her cranked him even higher, until his orgasm abruptly became rough and staggered him, racking his body, throwing his balance out of whack, rendering him temporarily senseless.

It must have been the same for her—from a distance, he heard her call out his name as she locked her legs around his hips, melding them together.

And he rode out the pleasure for as long as it lasted. When he finally stilled, Amanda's head slumped onto his shoulder, her body collapsing against his chest, her lovely body going loose as her lovely hair.

Unbidden, one of his hands found her spine and trailed it upward to her neck. As his breathing eased, he just ... held her.

HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers