Life at College with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers

We hugged and french kissed each other again. When we stopped kissing I said "I have a great idea, why don't we go and get tattoos to really remember this day?" Candy said "That would be a wonderful idea. Lets go." We then back on the same clothes we had on before. She put on her socks, shoes, bra, panties, shorts and shirt. I put on my bra, panties, dress, and shoes. We grabbed our purses and walked out of out room. We then walked out to my car and got in it. We drove to the best tattoo shop around. We parked the car in the parking lot and walked up to the front door. I opened the door for her and she walked in.

While she is walking in I smacked her on the bottom. Candy did not say any thing. I then walked in behind her. We told the guy what we wanted and that was a heart tattoo on our right ass cheeks with a capitol C, the and symbol and a capitol M in the middle of the heart. We both want them on our right ass cheeks. I pulled up my dress and pulled down my panties just far enough for him to do the tattoo. It took a long time to do it and my ass hurt a lot. Candy then pulled down her shorts and panties just far enough foe him to do the tattoo. It took her a long time also and her ass hurt a lot too. We paid him for the tattoos and walked back to my car. We got in the car and sat down it hurt a lot to set down but we did any way. We drove back to the collage and it is getting very late.

When we got back to the collage we locked up the car and walked to our room. When we got in our room I said "Why don't we go and take a shower together." Candy said "Sure lets go." We walked to the showers. We then took off our clothes and got in one of the showers together. We set the water temperature and washed each other off. We especially paid close attention to each other ass, pussy and breasts. When we were done we dried off and put on our clothes. We walked back to our room holding hands. When we were inside our room, we took our clothes off and put them back in our dirty clothes baskets. I put on the dark-blue nighty and panties set, Candy liked. Candy put on the white nighty and panty set. We then got in her bed and I laid on top of her. We fell a sleep very shortly there after.

The End?

If you really liked my story, please email me. If you have any ideas for the next one please email me also.

Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers
12