Life At Islands Estates Ch. 03

Story Info
Dennis and his mother.
3.4k words
4.7
46.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was peeking in under the drapes and I could hear the mower making it's way around the yard. I peered at the clock and marveled at the dedication of some people. Barely seven in the morning and Gerald was busy on the lawns. I needed time to adjust my brains each day or I couldn't function. I also missed having Louise around to baby me. Preparing food for my own consumption is not my strong suit. Therefore, I go a long time between meals when I'm not reminded that it's time to eat. Right now, I'm hungry as a bear.

I dressed in cutoffs and plodded up the steps to the kitchen to plunder for food. Much to my surprise, Marie was shuffling around the kitchen, nearly naked, and had a yummy feast ready to put on the table. "Trying to get on steady, Sweet Pea?" I asked. She flipped me the bird and pointed to a chair at the table and handed me a huge plate of food.

"Eat, Junior, you'll need your strength tonight when Camille and Louise get here," she commanded.

"So young, yet so pushy," I complained.

"I'm old enough to be your mother," she scolded.

"Ah, but you love us young guys when we're loading your little pussy full of meat," I said.

"Truer words have never been spoken, Lover," she admitted.

"So, when did you become so domestic?" I asked.

"Just paying some rent," she answered.

"You're doing a fine job, keep it up," I said.

We both laughed on that and she fixed herself a plate and joined me at the table. We sat looking out at the river and I noticed Susan Ryan's car parked down by the boathouse next to Dennis'. I wondered if they were in bed together.

I related to Marie, briefly, my encounter with Denny's mother the previous day. She was not in the least bit surprised at what I said.

"I taught school for nineteen years," she began, "and never had an affair with a student. Not that I didn't notice all the stares and comments around the classroom. I even wondered about how it would be with a few of the jocks I had in my classes. But until I got you, and watched you peek up my skirt, and I read your papers, did I ever get the butterflies."

"Oh," I said.

"There's just something about the way you look at a woman, or smile at her, or something else I don't know what, that makes her juices flow," she continued. "Maybe it's the music. You're lost in it when you play, not even knowing where it comes from, just letting it drool off your fingers through your guitar. It's like audio perfume drifting across the room and pulling her in."

"I think you might be floating away from reality just a tetch here, Darlin'. I'm just what you see and no more," I said.

"No, Cool, I've had a real dose of reality since you kissed me that first time. It brought me back from the bottom of the well. Life around this place is exciting. And life around you is also exciting. You've got a lot of your father and sister in you. But when you're stuffin' that sweet pecker in my pussy, I do rise to the next dimension. And I just imagine you took poor Dennis' mother to the next plateau yesterday." She concluded.

If I keep listening to the women in my life telling me what a great guy I am, I'm certainly going to get a complex. I keep attracting lonely, or even abused, females that have had rotten relationships with their men, and we end up doing the wild thing. Suddenly I'm some kind of a hero. I guess Dianne and Camille have the right idea, just go for it. Live it all the way and enjoy.

"Marie, I love you to death. You're got a red hot pussy and I crave it," I started. "But understand something here, I'm not IN LOVE with you or anybody else. I'm having a wonderful time with all of you beautiful sweet sexy women. I think I'm probably the luckiest person alive. But I still worry about hurting somebody's feelings."

"Just be yourself, Big Guy, and you'll be fine," she added. "Besides, we're having too much fun to let falling in love with somebody screw it up."

"I wonder if Denny's enjoying himself?" I asked out loud.

"Why?" she asked back.

"He's been doing the nasty with Susan," I said. "And she's horny since he moved in over the boathouse. She came here looking for him yesterday and that's how we ended up in the sack."

"No shit," she breathed, "Who would have figured Denny'd be humping his mother?"

"Hey, her pussy is as tight as Dick's hat band. I mean really tight, like ass hole tight," I explained.

"I want to eat her," Marie smiled and licked her lips.

"You are really a slut. You know that?" I asked.

"We've had this conversation before, and nothing has changed. Fucking is fucking and sucking is sucking, and I like to do both. Do you have a problem with that?" She was defensive but her point was well taken.

"Of coarse not," I answered.

I picked her up, out of her chair and sat her down on the center island in the kitchen. I stripped her panties off and was greeted by the little white string from her tampon. She groaned and made her excuses about her period and pushed me back. She stood up and turned me around against the island and dropped to her knees. I held her by her ears and guided her face to my stiff cock and watched it disappear into her throat. She sucked me ravenously and soon had me on the verge of a great explosion. Suddenly she stopped and I opened my eyes and looked down into her devilish dark eyes. Her tongue darted out and flicked a drop of liquid off my prick.

"See," she whispered, "you are my hero. Now watch me jack you off on my face."

She started for stroke me slowly. Her intensity increased and it wasn't long before I felt the object of her affection start its journey from my nuts to her cheeks. I splattered her profusely with long stringy ribbons of milky white goo. Her mouth engulfed me again and she sucked the last possible remaining drop from my cock. I wished I'd had the camcorder to record us. It was an epic performance by Marie.

She fingered my cum from her face and licked it off her fingers. Still on her knees before me, she sucked my softening cock back into her mouth. I heard footsteps come down the hallway and into the room. Susan Ryan stood in the doorway, with Dennis right behind her.

"Oh!" she squeaked.

"Shiiiiiit," Dennis wheezed.

Marie let my pecker pop from her lips, and turned her head. I heard her gasp and say, "Sorry, I was just having an after breakfast treat. We didn't know we were having company."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Susan stammered, "I had no idea. Please, excuse us."

Marie jumped up, still without her panties and reached for the other woman's arm. "Here, Honey, let me help you to a chair. Dennis, pour you mother a cup of coffee like a good boy."

Denny found a cup, and I hunted for my cutoffs, to no avail. My dick was still hanging at half-mast. I was a little embarrassed, but Susan never took her eyes off me.

"So Dennis," I asked, "what brings you two out so early in the morning?"

"Ma just came by to see me and she wanted to say hi," he explained. "I guess I should have knocked."

"Ya, she came by yesterday, but she missed you," I said. "We had a couple of beers and we talked for a while. I got to know her much better than I had before."

"She told me you had a nice visit," he said.

"Lets cut to the chase, Denny, did she tell you what else we did?" I asked.

"What?" he asked.

Susan stood to her full 5'-4" height, smoothed her skirt, and stated with proud conviction, "Virgil and I had a sexual experience yesterday, Dennis. You seemed to have abandoned me and I was looking for you. Your friend and I got to talking and we just let it all hang out."

Dennis was dying. "You told him about us?" he screamed.

"Yes I did. And do you know what he told me? He told me to keep doing it with you. Just like we just did down there in your apartment a few minutes ago. I need you Dennis, and I love you because you're my son. And I'm so ashamed of myself I could just die." She broke down and started to wail.

Marie to the rescue, gathered her up in her arms and ushered her into the bathroom to sooth her and settle her down. I could see that Dennis was very near molecular meltdown so I got him a beer from the fridge, and we went out on the balcony. I guess 8:30 in the morning isn't too early for a medicinal beer now and then.

"What am I going to do now?" he asked.

"About what?" I responded.

"Her," he said.

"You don't think you're over-reacting do you?" I asked.

"You fucked her," he said.

"Yes I did. She has an incredibly tight pussy, and we enjoyed it. You should have said something before," I said. "I told her the three of us should get together sometime and we'll both fuck her. She likes the idea, ask her."

Denny groaned and chugged the beer. The two women had returned from the bathroom and the waterworks had stopped. Susan had her color back and Marie had a shit-eating grin on her face.

"You boys go ahead on down to the video room and try to get something done, we're going upstairs and see what we can do to freshen up Susan's sweet face," Marie said and with that, the women were gone.

--------

Denny and I found Roger already at work and we delved into our task at hand. We worked 'til after four o'clock, and Roger announced that it was time to turn the power on to the control booth. With much fanfare, he ceremoniously flipped the circuit breaker sending power to the main power strips. Little red pilot lamps on the main control panel lit up, all long the wall where each separate piece of equipment plugged in. Roger went about checking polarity on the plugs and started to plug in the different devices. By six o'clock, the entire row of monitors was illuminated with each screen showing a test pattern. We would not have video until the cameras were connected, but things were taking shape. We planned to connect the tape recorders and start with the cameras tomorrow.

Roger left for Helen's and Denny and I decided to have a beer. We had just settled at the bar in the kitchenette in the practice studio when the phone rang.

I answered and Marie was on the line. "Send Dennis home to shower and change and have him come back up to the den in an hour," she instructed.

I did as I was told and when Dennis had gone, I called up to Marie and asked her what was going on.

"Clean up and bring a camcorder up to the den and I'll explain," she said.

I copped a quick shower and went up to the den. Marie met me at the door, and pushed me back into the hall. "This is all for Dennis and his mother, we'll stay out of it tonight, but she wants the two of us to play with her sometime soon. I sucked her tight hot cunt this afternoon and she's on fire. I think you'll be surprised when you see her."

I stepped into the room and was stunned to see the transformation of Denny's mother into a sexy vamp. Marie had done her hair up in a high swirling twist and applied sensational makeup. Her ears were adorned with long sparkling earrings and she was wearing silvery stockings and garters and crotch-less panties. Her braless tits stood proudly under a short gauzy, long sleeved robe with puffy feathers around the neck, wrists and bottom. She looked hot.

"Geez, Marie, you're telling me I don't get to fuck her tonight?" I gasped.

"Right, Chum, tonight you run the camera. We're going show Dennis how to fuck this hot sexy bitch, like she likes it," she said.

"Y'all are so bad," Susan said. "I don't believe I'm doing this."

"Relax and enjoy, Susan," I soothed, "it only gets better."

I heard Dennis coming and I switched the camera on just as he strolled into the den. The look in his face was priceless when he saw Susan lounging on the sofa in the lingerie Marie had dressed her in. I had him dead center in the viewfinder with his mouth hanging wide open when Susan drooled, "C'mere, Sonny Boy, come to mama."

He stood motionless in the middle of the room soaking up the erotic presence, of his forty something year old mother, clothed in exotic intimate apparel, reclining on the sofa and waiting to fuck his brains out.

"But Mom," he stammered for words, "what are you doing?"

"I'm waiting for my son to come sit next to me," she answered.

He shuffled over to the sofa. Susan reached her hand out to him and pulled him down to the sofa. She leaned up and covered his lips in a passionate kiss. The camera caught the movement between their lips as her tongue invaded his mouth. We listened as Dennis let out a deep throaty growl and eagerly returned her searching kiss.

His hands disappeared into her open negligee, cupping her supple breasts. His fingers squeezed her flesh and coaxed her nipples to proud erect prominence. Her hands roamed over his back and found their way up under his shirt, which she quickly pulled up over his head. Her searching fingers soon had his fly open and he stood so he could remove his khakis. Her lips closed over his freed penis and her greedy mouth sucked his long slender prick way in. Dennis was on another planet, oblivious of Marie and I. We watched the two incestuous lovers as they wantonly devoured each other. Dennis shifted around into a sixty-nine with Susan on the bottom. The camera recorded his fingers spreading her split-crotch panties open and his lizard like tongue wrestle its way into her hairy little cunt. She bucked up against his face when he contacted her clit. We heard her gasp, around Dennis' stiff cock, as a quick orgasm hit her.

They stayed coupled together, orally stimulating one another, 'til Dennis emptied his bloated nuts into her sucking throat. She clamped her legs around his head as her climax overtook her and Dennis had to struggle to break her grip for fear of suffocating. Susan's face was drenched with his discharge. Cum ran from her mouth down around her neck and chest. Denny's face was smeared with secretions from his mother's drooling cunt.

Denny crawled off her and turned her over on her stomach on the sofa. Kneeling on the floor, he pushed his still rigid prick into her soaking wet hole. Her pussy made wet squishing noises as he pumped her from behind. Susan's body shuddered each time Denny's balls slapped her on the clit. She lay with her face turned to the side, slack mouthed as cum seeped from her lips onto the sofa. He must have deposited a monumental load in her for so much to be spilling out.

Marie knelt beside Dennis and started to whisper in his ear telling him his mother's filthiest dream was for him to fuck her virgin ass. He shook his head but Marie kept telling him Susan had told her it was all she could think about. Marie took his hand and guided his fingers to her upturned ass and pulled the panties apart exposing her rosebud to him. She sucked his finger and slobbered it with saliva and helped him start into Susan's darkest spot. He entered slowly and Susan gasped at his intrusion but begged him not to stop. He reamed her gently with one finger and then two. Soon he had her very relaxed so he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his shining cock. Her breath was labored as he impaled himself into her puckered hole. I recorded the lewd excursion his cock made into her bowels and his slow withdrawal leaving just his purple helmet sheathed.

Again and again he invaded her depths and withdrew to the tip. Susan was euphoric. Her eyes were rolled back and her mouth remained partly open. Her breath ragged, she hissed with each inward thrust. He fucked her ass hole for many minutes, giving her no chance to recover. A look of grim determination spread across his face as his motion increased until he virtually pounded into her upturned cheeks. His journey ended as his violent eruption thundered into her clenching sphincter, filling her to bursting.

Denny held on for dear life but weak kneed, he sank backwards to the floor, his prick slurping out of her gaping hole followed by a great rush of his spent fluids. The dark goo oozed out of her. It seeped through the split in her panties and ran down her legs and stained her hose and the crotch of her panties as the bands came back to cover her center. Denny was lying on his back on the floor. Marie brought a washcloth and gently cleaned his softening prick. She quickly sucked him into her mouth, but released him just as quickly.

"I just had to do that," she whispered.

"Slut," I said. She flipped me the bird.

Susan moaned on the sofa. Marie helped her into the bathroom to freshen up and I grabbed us a couple of beers and handed one to Denny.

"Nice show, Big Guy," I said.

"I don't believe I'm doing this shit," he moaned. He drank deeply from his beer.

"Believe it, Sport," I told him. "And it ain't going to be no different from now on. She's gotten a taste of the real McCoy, and I don't think she'll want you to stop any time soon. Enjoy."

When the women returned from the powder room, I panned Susan with the camera again taking in the state of her now disheveled hair and smeared make up. I also concentrated on the dark stained panties and her stocking tops. Denny had done a number on his dear mother and it showed. Her eyes were still slightly glazed but she was breathing normal. She walked over to me and reached for my beer and took a long pull. She winked at me and smiled. Marie had fired a cigarette and Susan asked her for a smoke and leaned in to accept a light. She dragged deeply on the cigarette and exhaled toward the ceiling. Slowly she eased up on a bar stool and looked at each of us.

"Dennis, I thank you for this afternoon. I know I've acted much to possessively toward you and I'll try to do better," she said. "I just thought you were trying to escape from me and now I can let you go on your own and I know that you will still want me sometimes. I want to thank your friends for helping me to see that."

"No thanks necessary," I said. "I enjoyed being with you yesterday and maybe we can do it again."

"Oh I hope so," she breathed. "I want your big fat cock in me whenever you want to."

"Mother," Dennis wailed, "don't be such a slut."

She looked at Dennis and smiled, "Dennis, I'm your mother and if I want to act like a slut, then that's just exactly how I'm going to act, and neither you nor your father has anything to say about it. Understood?"

"Yes ma'm," he said.

"Susan," I said.

"Yes Virgil?" she asked.

"Can I have those panties when you take them off?"