Life At Islands Estates Ch. 05

Story Info
The Carpet Slut comes to call.
4.9k words
4.72
27.9k
00

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke early. The coffee cup was steaming on the nightstand. I was alone in the room. I sat up and tried the coffee. Scalding, perfect, Louise is priceless. The shower beating on my body reminded me I was alive and drove the sleep out of my tired brain. I reached for a towel and saw Camille standing by the door, naked.

"Good morning, Cool," she greeted.

"Hey, Sweetie," I replied. "How are you this morning?"

"Glad to be here," she answered.

"You're looking good this morning," I said.

"Thanks, you too," she said. "Tall Cool, can we talk?"

"Sure," I said. "Let's go in there so I can get my coffee."

We settled in the two huge leather chairs by the fishpond. I sipped my morning brew and Camille began, "Look, I know I've dumped a lot on you with this baby business. I hope you know that I'm not asking you to give up what you are to be a father to my baby. I want this child desperately, and I want it to be yours. I'm just asking you to be the stud, not buy the whole package. I hope you understand."

"Of coarse I do, Camille. Who knows, I might really take to the daddy thing. Only time will tell." I explained. "I wanted to have this conversation anyway and I'm glad we're having it now."

"That's good, I just wanted to clear the air before either of us got hung up," she continued. "Besides, I know how much your fucking around right now, and I didn't want this to interfere."

"It won't as long as we both keep everything in perspective," I said.

She smiled and stood up and walked over to my chair, took my cup and put it on the floor. "So fuck me," she said. "I want to get pregnant.

I pulled her into my lap and our lips met. Camille is hot and sensual, and felt good all over me. I pulled on her hard nipple with my fingers and she groaned. She stood up and pulled me up. My prick had risen to full extension. She crawled onto the edge of the bed and presented her ass to me. I stooped and mouthed her hot little cunt and spent a few seconds laving her tiny rosebud just because it was there.

I stood flatfooted on the floor and entered her from behind sliding all the way home. I fucked into her with long steady strokes. Her pussy clenched me each time I withdrew to the head and released me as I reentered. She had total muscle control over her cunt. It was almost mechanical, in and out, in and out. Until I felt myself getting ready to send a torrent of little wiggly baby makers into her womb. I held her firmly by the hips and throttled up until I emptied deep inside her. She grunted as she accepted my hot cum into her clutching center. She collapsed forward onto the bed popping forward off my softening cock. She rolled over, sat up and took me in her mouth and sucked me all the way down past her tonsils. She did that swallowing thing, with her throat, with me impaled all the way into her face. It feels marvelous when she does this before you cum, but afterwards, it defies description.

I felt the hardness returning and my enflamed cock stretched her mouth and throat. She continued to move her throat muscles on my cock head. I felt the stirrings in my nuts again and told her I was about to bless her with another deposit. She slid off my hardness and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. I crawled up on the bed and drove into her with a vengeance. I had only to slide into her already slobbering hole a few times and once again, I emptied a huge load into her waiting womb.

I had only been out of bed an hour, and already, I had dumped two huge semen deposits into Camille. She was indeed on a mission to conceive.

"Thanks, Tall Cool," she said softly. "I really do love you."

"I know, Baby," I told her. "Now get your skinny, almost black, ass outa my sight so I can get cleaned up again." I smacked her on the bottom as she turned away from the bed. She whirled around and was on me like a tiger. We wrestled and I started to tickle her. We were both howling with laughter when Louise walked in.

"Wha'sup with this?" she asked.

"I just got two sperm injections from Tall," Camille declared.

"You best be savin' some for the carpet whore, Cool. Marie tells me she'll be loaded for bear when she gets here." Louise scolded.

"Camille comes first," I said.

I jumped up and headed for the shower for the second time today.

--------

Marie was in the kitchen wearing red short shorts and a red halter-top when I went upstairs. I hmm-hmm'd when I saw her knowing we were in for a time later.

"Twice, already?" she asked. "Shit, I have no privacy," I complained. "What time will your friend be here I asked.

"Elevenish," she said. "I don't know what to expect from her."

"So what's this secret between you two that you eluded to yesterday?" I asked.

"Well, I caught her going into a motel over in Palatka one night. She was with fourteen players from the varsity basketball team from St Augustine high school," she began. "I was there with someone I shouldn't have been with so I couldn't say anything. We were leaving as she and the boys were coming up the stairs to their room. My friend left in a hurry to avoid conflict and I sort of got invited to a gang-bang. You know me, I had a tough time saying no but I was smart enough not to get involved with the boys. I watched as each of them took a turn with her. Finally she knelt on the floor and each one of them jacked off onto her face and tits. She was absolutely covered with jizz. She had sucked or fucked or taken every one of them in her ass and she was plastered with it. I helped her get cleaned up and to her car. We've been sucking pussy now and then ever since but it's been a few months since I was with her. She's obsessed with being sprayed with fuck juice."

"So I gathered, after last night," I replied.

"She likes it rough too. She wants to be manhandled. Pushed around and spanked are on her list of kicks too," Marie continued. "I lashed her with a cat-o-nine-tails one night until I had to stop to rest. And she begged me for more."

"Another head case," I said and reached for the coffee pot.

I walked out on the balcony and saw Dennis helping Chrissie into her car, down by the boathouse. They appeared to be having a heated discussion and I surmised he was explaining life to her. She pulled out in a hurry and Dennis looked up toward the house. I raised the coffee cup in the air and gestured for him to join us.

He walked up to the house and Marie poured him a cup of Mama Lou's potent brew and we sat on the deck and enjoyed the morning.

"Your friend tightening the noose?" I asked.

"I think we just straightened things out," he answered. "I need a little space in our togetherness, but she just can't seem to comprehend that."

"She's young, you need to be hanging out with older women, who can appreciate what a great guy you really are," I said.

"I guess you'd know about that," he said. "You've got them all around you waiting in line to get at you."

"Look," I growled, "you're a great singer and guitar player. We come across bunches of hotties wherever we play. Take your pick, there's an endless selection of beautiful sensuous females just licking their lips when they see us. Help yourself."

"Aw, Cool, you know how hard it is for me to break the ice with women," he whined.

"Look, Dennis," I continued, "just take your mother as a for instance. She came here looking for you to scratch her itch, right? You were off in Daytona buying strings, and if I know you getting Chrissie to polish you pole, and when I offered her a beer, she turned to butter. Remember how hot she was for you, when Marie dressed her up the other day? Older women just get horny and go hunting. Let it happen. Speaking of which, there's a women coming to measure Marie's apartment for carpet in an hour or so and I got an idea we'll end up in The War Room. Are you interested in some nasty sex this afternoon?"

"Sure, why not." He responded. "Who is it?"

"Mrs. Kline from school," I answered.

"You have got to be shittin' me." He declared. "Mrs. Tight Ass herself?"

"One and the same," I said. I told him about yesterday at the carpet store and what Marie had told me about Palatka.

Marie joined us and Louise stood inside the kitchen listening for the gate buzzer. We talked about our music for a while and Marie started flirting with Dennis and had him all in a state when the gate alarm sounded. Marie jumped up and went to meet Carol at the door. Dennis and I stayed put for now. I told him that Marie was going to call me up in a little while and I'd let him know what the plan would be. He said he was going back down to the boathouse and I should call him when I wanted him to come back up to the house.

About five minutes after they went up to her apartment, Marie called and asked me to come upstairs. I smiled at Louise and she gave me the thumbs up as I left the room.

Upon entering Marie's lair, which was still in total disarray since the painting had begun, I saw Carol Kline busy with her tape measure, carefully measuring the room. She had her leather attaché case spread open on the coffee table and was drawing on squared paper, laying out each room, which would be getting carpet. She was wearing a soft, black leather, long-sleeved shorty jacket, over a strapless, skin-tight black leather shift. About three inches of the lace tops of her black hose were visible below the hem of her skirt and she had black, pointy-toed ankle boots with at least five-inch heels. Her makeup was severe, and her silver blue hair was swept neatly up on top of her head. This bitch was ready to go to war.

Each time she would take a measurement, she would bend forward at the waist to read the tape measure, causing her skirt to rise up in the back exposing her upper thighs, garter straps, and lower ass cheeks. The thin leather would stretch across her haunches, to the bursting point, each time she leaned over. The dress was held together by a single zipper that ran from under the armpit down to the hem of the skirt.

Carol smiled at me when she saw me enter the room and crossed over to me to greet me. She put her hands flat on my chest and stood on tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek. "Mr. Ellis, So nice to see you again," she drooled.

"Same here," I returned. "How's the measuring going?"

"This should only take about a half-hour and we'll be done," she answered. "What a lovely home you have."

We'll give you the guided tour when we're done here," I told her and she said she would enjoy that.

She busied herself with he work, making sure Marie and I got a clear picture of her ass each time she bent over. I was warm in the room and shortly she removed the jacket and was clad only in the obscenely tight leather dress. Her soft puffy tits were bunched together and fought desperately to escape. I was standing close to the coffee table and she bent over to write a measurement on the sketchpad. I stroked my hand across the soft leather as it stretched tightly over her rump. She put both hands flat on the table and arched her back, pushing her ass higher in the air. I slipped a finger under her skirt and slid it between her slightly spread legs and was greeted by the soaking wet gusset of her tiny panties.

"Oh, Sweet Mother Of God," she wheezed as I rubbed my fingers on her puffy, satin covered labia.

"Better finish our business soon," I said. "Before all that juice goes to waste."

"Yes, My Master," she breathed, and returned to the other room with her tape measure.

"Oh yes," Marie said softly. "You're the boss today. She'll do anything you tell her to."

Carol finished her measuring and came back to the coffee table. She kneeled down next to the table and spent about fifteen minutes calculating the square yardage for the rooms and figured the amount of carpet and pad necessary and the installation cost and gave me a figure. I agreed to give her a check in that amount and signed the contract. The carpet layers would be there around noon on Monday and should be able to do the four rooms that day. We agreed to have all the furniture carried out of the way.

Our business being concluded, Carol remained on her knees and with her eyes cast toward the floor she whispered, "How may I serve my Master?"

"You can stand up, and remove your saturated panties. Marie and I will show you the rest of the house. And later, you will be allowed to savor the teachings of The Tall Cool One, and wear his offerings on you whoreish body." I commanded.

"Thank you, Master," she said and stood up between Marie and I. She slipped her soaked panties off over her spiked boots and handed them to me. I tucked them into my pocket.

We toured the house from top to bottom. I introduced Carol to Louise and I took her downstairs and gave her the rundown on our sound and video studios.

She watched as I neatly folded her soiled panties and placed them in the drawer with the others, in my desk. Her submissiveness was not mentioned again until just before we were ready to go back upstairs.

"Mrs. Kline," I said.

She turned and looked at me and said, "Yes, Virgil?'

"Marie tells me you've been a very bad girl. It that true?" I asked.

"What has she told you?" she asked.

I told her I knew about her episode with the basketball players. She smiled at me and shook her head.

"Those fourteen boys and I had a wonderful time together. I was fucked and sucked and had my ass hole stretched and absolutely bathed in sweet warm cum. I fucked and sucked those boys and gave every one of them a thrill they may never experience again. Where's the harm in that?" she asked.

I thought about that for a minute and said; "I guess if you look at it from that perspective, you're perfectly right, there's nothing wrong with a little fun."

"Did you and Marie enjoy what we did in the warehouse last night?" she asked.

"We did." I stated.

"So did I. Are you enjoying looking at my leather covered ass today?"

"I am."

"I hear you're quite a ladies man yourself. And you enjoy fucking many different women, instead of having a steady girl?"

"I do, very much."

"Well, I enjoy the pleasures of different men. I get bored with the same old routine, same as you and Marie. I guess we're both from the same school, when you get right down to it." She made her case well.

"So what you're telling me is this," I said. "We're both just a couple of nasty whores, looking for a good time anywhere we can find it."

"I guess that would pretty much cover it," she concurred.

"I'm glad we ran in to you last night, we have a lot in common," I told her.

"I'm about three thousand bucks worth of carpet glad, you ran in to me last night. Not to mention the great time we had in the warehouse," she said.

She stepped forward and cupped my balls through my pants and said, "So, you like to play games too?"

"I like to play, yes. What's your favorite game?" I asked.

"I like the games where everybody goes home happy, the best," she answered.

I reached out and put my hand behind her head, lacing my fingers through her hair and pulled her face close to mine, twisting her head back just a little more forcefully than was necessary. She looked up into my eyes and hissed, "So, Marie has told you some other things about me, I see."

I pulled her face closer and mashed her lips with mine, tightening my grip on her hair. She growled into my mouth and pushed her tongue way in.

I pulled her face away from mine and snarled, "Let's go find some playmates, and see what kind of games we can come up with."

"Yes, Master, as you wish," she whispered.

I looked toward the stairway. Marie was leaning against the doorframe smiling from ear to ear. I pulled Carol around, by the hair, to face Marie. Carol's eyes blazed with lust. Her anticipation of what was soon to happen next, caused her heartbeat and respiration to increase. I could feel her tremble when her eyes met Marie's.

"Marie Honey," I said. "How about giving Dennis a call and see if Gerald might be around. I believe our friend wants to play a game with us today. Have them meet us in the den."

"As you wish, Master," Marie replied, and snickered as she walked over to the phone. She winked at me as she passed by.

I held the older woman by the hair and pushed her ahead of me to the stairway. I released her and told her to go up to the den and wait in the middle of the room until I arrived. She nodded and climbed the steps.

Marie had finished her call and informed me that Gerald and his brother would both be up with Dennis, momentarily. We went up to the den.

Carol stood in the middle of the room, eyes cast to the floor, her arms hung straight to her sides. I sat at the bar and Marie poured us each a Scotch. "You are to do as I tell you. You will obey no one else," I stated.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Dennis, Gerald and Greg, accompanied by Louise entered the den. "This is Carol," I told them. "She has come to play a game with us. I will make the rules as we go along, and she will do as I tell her. Isn't that right Slut Carol?"

"Yes, Master," she replied.

I asked Louise to open The War room and light some candles and get the camcorder ready. I motioned for the others to follow. Carol remained in the center of the room. I took her arm and ushered her into the flickering chamber beyond the hidden panel in the wall. Her eyes widened and her breath quickened as she took in the significance of the room in which she now stood. We stopped near the leather horse, which stood near the center of the room. The others were standing to the side, or seated on the loungers. Marie and Louise were still lighting more candles and the room gradually became brighter.

I reached under Carols arm and pulled the tab on the long zipper, slowly downward. The sexy leather shift parted and fell to the floor. She stood clad only in her black hose, garter belt, and spikes. Her body was creased from the seams of the tight garment. Her great, pillowy tits, with large dark areolas and fat nipples, which pointed out and away from each other, hung majestically on her chest.

Louise had captured the unveiling on tape and was carefully recording everything I was doing with Carol. I asked Dennis to stand up.

"Slut Carol," I said. "Go to Dennis and remove his clothing. When he is naked, you will kneel before him and worship his manhood."

Carol did exactly as I had instructed. Upon removing Denny's shirt and pants, she knelt at his feet and eagerly slurped his long thin cock into her mouth. She hungrily engulfed him 'til I told her to stop and do likewise to Greg. She crawled over to him and repeated the scene again. Taking his thick cock quickly into her mouth when his clothes were removed. I had her repeat the same act with Gerald, who seemed to be a little reluctant at first, but when his cock disappeared into her mouth, he relaxed.

Carol grunted and snorted as she sucked Gerald's hard cock. I didn't think he'd last long so I told her to stop and kneel before me. I removed my own clothes and turned and presented my backside to her and ordered her to rim my ass hole with her tongue. She responded immediately and voraciously. I stepped away from her leaving her kneeling on the floor.

I told Greg to lie on the floor. Marie positioned Carol over his vertical erection. Carol sank down on him until she sat flat on his belly. I pushed her forward and handed Marie a tube of KY jelly, which she smeared liberally on Denny's skinny hard-on. Dennis got the picture and knelt behind the fucking couple. Marie guided his hard cock to her wrinkled sphincter, holding him in her hand until he had pushed the head inside. Slowly he forced his full length into her. The three of them settled into a jerky motion bringing loud, guttural moans from the thrashing female.

Gerald moved in front of the tangled trio and offered his chubby pecker to Carol, who quickly took him in her mouth, moaning and slurping. A hard cock impaled her, in all three of her openings.

12