Life At Islands Estates Ch. 13

Story Info
A day on the river and a decision to make.
5.6k words
4.76
21.9k
1
0

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita and I enjoyed a shower together with her promising me the works as soon as the salon chair, which was being delivered today, was installed and functional. I dressed in cut-offs and a bright flowered sport shirt and sneakers. Camille and I were going out on the river in the boat to see the new property and I was eager to get started.

I found Camille and Louise in the kitchen packing a cooler with sandwiches and iced-tea, and some fruit. I got a bag of ice from the freezer and carried the cooler down to the boathouse. I lowered the big fiberglass boat into the water and started the twin 115 horsepower Mercury outboards and backed the boat out and over to the pier. I loaded the cooler below deck and checked to see that the fuel tanks were full and that all the other required safety equipment was in place. I switched the Loran direction finder on and checked the preset position for our dock against the reading on it and switched the ship-to-shore radio on and called up to the house to check it's operation with Louise, who was standing by the base station in the house. All was in order so I returned to the house to collect Camille and her beach bag.

The proposed property extended south on the other side of the river from our house several miles and north on both sides of the river several more miles. I decided to go north first and explore what we could see from the boat.

It was just before 9:00 in the morning and the tide in front of us was almost at low slack. The current flows south on the incoming or flood tide and north on the outgoing or ebb tide. The tide runs it's cycle from low to high and back to low about every twelve hours and sixteen minutes. The Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway here at Islands Estates was about seventeen feet deep at low tide in the channel and 3/4 mile wide. We were located between two inlets, St. Augustine to the north and Ponce inlet to the south, so the tide did not run at a very high rate as the water came basically from two directions.

It was a beautiful sunny fall day and Camille was wearing a very brief silver bikini, under a soft gray beach robe. Now over four months pregnant with our love child, her belly had started to broaden and her shapely titties had started to swell and filled her top to overflowing. Her tiny hard butt had become softer and I feared she might not be able to get it back after the baby comes.

Camille sat close to me in the boat and held my arm with both hands. I could feel her warmth along my whole body. Her light honey brown skin shone in the sunlight. She was a truly magnificent example of a mother to be. I glanced at her and bent my head to kiss her gently on the lips. She responded with a soft, open mouth kiss running her hot tongue along my lips for several seconds before pulling away.

"I love you, Cool," said Camille. "Thanks for giving me today. I haven't felt like much lately but I think I just needed to get out and get some air."

"The pleasure is all mine," I responded.

"Oh no, Big Boy," she quipped, "the pleasure will be both of ours before this days is through."

We idled easily through the water, watching the egrets, pelicans, and other water birds along the shore as they glided in and out of our vision. Dolphins breached for air and the flowers and palmetto scrub all added to the serenity of the scene. The river was calm today, but it could also be a violent surging caldron during a storm.

I noticed a tributary leading off the main river to the west and headed the boat into the mouth of it. This stream led away from the river for over two miles before narrowing down to just thirty or so feet in width and only three feet deep. I would be on the bottom before long so I swung the boat around and headed back towards the river. Camille reached up and cut the ignition switches to off and killed the motors.

"Listen to the river," she said. "You can hear so many things."

She was right. The birdcalls, and the wind in the trees, and the movement of the water along the banks all added to the symphony of sounds. It is truly awesome on the river and in the hammocks along its banks.

I went into the cabin below the front deck and retrieved the gallon jug of tea. I poured us each a plastic cup full, and returned to the deck. Camille had removed her robe and was seated on the seat that ran across the stern of the boat. I handed her the tea and sat next to her. We watched the sky, and the water and the creatures of the river for a long time. Camille had spread herself liberally with sunscreen and the oily coating sparkled in the sunlight. I reached my hand out and rubbed her swelling belly. She smiled and put her hand on mine and held it still.

"You can feel him kick," she explained.

We sat still for a couple of minutes and sure enough, bloop, he kicked. We both giggled and I kissed her again. Camille returned my kiss hungrily, pushing hard against me. I sat the tea glasses in the cup holders and put my arms around my half sister and we embraced in a passionate tongue wrestling series of kisses leaving us both breathing heavily.

We were alone in our own corner of the world, on the little stream back in the scrub so we had no fear of being noticed in the boat. I pulled the strings on the back of Camille's bikini top, freeing her tits. I sought her puffy nipples with my mouth and sucked on each in turn drawing low moans from her throat. She pushed my shirt off my shoulders and fumbled at the snap on my shorts. Quickly, we were both naked and locked in another torrid kiss.

"Jesus, Cool," Camille, breathed, "I can't believe how fuckin' hot I am."

I spread a big towel on the seat and laid her back on it. Kneeling on the deck, I stared at her carefully trimmed little bush. Camille's dark outer lips hung through her curly black pubic thatch, glistening with clear drops of love juice that had begun to drool out of her. The hood covering her clitoris was stretched tightly over the crown of her love button, which had started to swell from our passionate kissing. I parted her puffy lips with the tip of my finger, exposing her pink inner folds and forcing the membrane covering her clit to retract farther, causing the swollen nubbin to extend out beyond its sheath.

I blew softly on her clit bringing a deep sigh from Camille. As I ran my finger along her inner lips, Camille drew up off the seat and relaxed again, moaning as she did so. As she sank back against the soft boat seat, a small amount of clear nectar oozed from within her pussy and coated my fingers. I continued toying with her until Camille launched into a series of strong spasms. I still had not made contact with her clit and she had come a ton. I leaned forward and traced a path with my tongue from just above her tiny sphincter, across her leaking pussy lips and ending on her throbbing love button. Camille groaned through her clenched teeth, grabbed my head with both hands and attempted to draw my face inside her quaking cunt as she hurled herself through a crushing climax.

Camille curled her body up over my head and wailed as the passion coursed through her loins and exploded in my mouth. I held one of her butt cheeks in each hand and they turned from soft and fleshy into rigid and sinewy and then soft again as she came. Camille was right, she was so fuckin' hot.

As she retreated from her sexual high, I softly licked her dry with my tongue, being careful to not touch her clit again. Her next orgasm would be achieved from my hard cock slamming into her hot hole.

My knees were killing me from the hardness of the deck so I stood up to stretch them a bit. My cock was standing at full attention and a long string of sticky pre-cum swung from the end of it. Camille's eyes focused on my swaying member as I pumped my legs to loosen them up. She sat up and leaned forward reaching her fingers out to gather the string of cum. She touched it and it clung to her finger. Bringing her fingers to her mouth, she made a lewd production of ingesting the long filament, slurping on her fingers as she did.

Her other hand snaked out and she wrapped it around my manhood and pulled me close to her. Her head came forward and my prick disappeared into her throat, just like that. Camille had her mother's gift; she could take your prick all the way down her throat and work it with the muscles in her throat. Today, she chose to use her whole head to suck me. She moved from the very crown all the way to balls and back again. Her hot tongue traced a path 'round and 'round as she swept on and off. I felt myself tightening up inside and put my hands on each side of Camille's face and prepared to fill her mouth with sperm.

Camille pushed off my cock and said, "Cum on my face and tits, Cool. I want you to paint me with cum."

She covered my cock with her mouth again and within seconds, I started to erupt. The first jet splashed across her nose and down over her chin. She pumped furiously on my cock and aimed it at her tits. I sent three jets of thick white jizm spraying across her sex-sensitive nipples and tits, bathing them in drooling rivulets. She quickly covered me with her mouth again and sucked me deep into her throat, draining the final remains of my lust into her waiting stomach.

Releasing me from her mouth, I stumbled back and sat on the seat. I watched as Camille rubbed my cum into her skin. She still had a big glob on her face, which she wiped off with her fingers and it spread smoothly over her nipples, rubbing until it disappeared. Camille smiled as I watched her ritualistically massaging herself with my discharge. I decided that my big sister had a twisted side to her just like our other sister. I loved them both but Camille was carrying my baby inside of her and I felt closer to her than I had ever felt in my life.

"I'm starved," she said. "I'll get us a sandwich from the cooler."

She disappeared down into the cabin and I started the engines and made slowly for the main channel of the river. Camille emerged from the cabin with two sandwiches and some fresh tea. We studied the river and the shoreline as we devoured our food. I motioned for Camille to put her robe on as we neared the main river because I could hear the motor of another boat as we rounded the turn.

We followed the river north for almost an hour at slow speed and I noted several inlets that I wanted to explore on another day. It was nearing high noon and the sun was directly overhead. I pulled the Bimini Top up on the boat to give us some shade and we continued cruising north.

A large inlet branched off the river where I estimated was the extreme northern end of the land deal. I nosed the boat into the stream and followed it for over a mile off the river. Many smaller channels branched off to either side of this stream and extended back into the palmetto scrub. We spent an hour or more exploring this area and found a large secluded bay, some three hundred yards wide with a broad sandy beach on one side. Camille asked if we could stop here and get out of the boat.

I nosed the boat up to the sand and jumped out with a line to tie the boat to a tree. Camille climbed out behind me. She was naked under her beach robe. She ran up the narrow beach, to where the foliage started and gathered her robe around her waist. She squatted down and started to pee on the sand. A tiny river of yellow piss flowed from between her feet and disappeared as it soaked into the soft sand.

"I have to pee all the time now," Camille declared. "I think it's a pregnancy thing."

"Thank you for sharing," I giggled and we both broke out in laughter.

"Let's go skinny dipping," she announced, happily, removing the beach robe and depositing it on the boat as she waded into the clear salt water.

I stripped out of my cut-offs and joined her in the warm water. We splashed around in the water, swimming and throwing water at each other like small children. We had been in the sun for a long time and I was pink on the shoulders, but not yet burned. Camille's light brown skin didn't show the color, but the rays of the sun were, none-the-less, having their effect. We huddled in the water, on the shaded side of the boat. Camille drifted into my arms and curled her hands in my hair drawing us close together for a long wet kiss.

I spread my legs and she moved between them, rubbing her self against my floating pecker. Our tongues danced back and forth and my hands found her swollen tits.

"My nipples are really sensitive, now," Camille said into my mouth.

I rubbed them gently between my fingers bringing little coos, and sighs from her. My prick was stiffening and rested against her pregnant belly. She reached between us and adjusted her self so I slipped inside of her hot cunt. We stayed coupled like this for a long, long time, not moving very much, just fucking.

Camille is an extremely erotic woman and every time we are together, she makes a ritual of the act of sex. Her movements are always meant to bring pleasure and we have learned how to bring each other the maximum amount of sensation. I flexed my cock inside of her and she clenched her pussy around it. This resulted in a soft moan from Camille. I pushed gently into her and she responded by tightening her legs around my back and pulling me in farther. This game continued until we were wrapped in a mutual explosion of physical release, with me sending a tidal wave of hot semen pouring into her orgasming depths. Again and again my cock belched into her center filling her with my potent seed.

We clung together beside the boat until all remnants of our sexual exertion had passed. I slowly pulled out of her and we watched between us as strings of white cum floated up, in the water from between our bodies. We looked at each other and burst into laughter. Camille and I had a bond that would never fail.

We climbed out of the water and back aboard the boat. We'd been on the river over five hours, cruising at slow speeds. I knew the powerful twin outboards could carry us back to Islands Estates in about a half hour, but we decided to take it easy and enjoy the river. We drifted in the main channel, heading south. I baited the hooks on two fishing rods and we played at fishing as we drifted with the idle of the engines. Camille hooked a nice red bass, and I landed several puppy-drum that weighed over a pound each.

As we rounded the turn close to home, Camille said, "I like Rita."

"I like her too," I replied.

"No, I mean I really like her, a lot," Camille stated.

"You mean like romantically?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain," she sighed. "We've been sleeping together."

"I didn't think Rita was into girls," I said.

"She says she's really hot for you, but she's afraid to push it because you're involved with so many other women. She's very confused." Camille said.

"We spent the night together, last night. I fucked her this morning before we came out on the river. Louise even snuck in and recorded us. I don't think Rita even knew it." I said.

"I know you did, and I don't care. You and I are special and I know how you love to fuck around. Rita's just younger than the rest of your women and I think she just wants to be accepted. But, she's falling for you hard, and she likes to spend happy time with me too. Sounds like daddy and mama and Grace doesn't it?" Camille giggled.

"Geez, Cammy, you think I should say something to her?" I asked.

"I think you should think about how she feels and be nice to her. She really wants to be with us." Camille concluded.

"I will," I said as we neared the dock.

I looked up at the immenseness of Islands Estates, from the river. The great stone mansion stood as a monument to my father and grandfather on my mother's side. The grounds and buildings were truly magnificent. I was proud to be the owner of such a place and vowed to keep it as it was now for all my days on this earth.

--------

Rita came bounding down the walk from the house, her flaming red ponytail waving from side to side. Her shapely, braless titties moved under her thin blouse with each step. Her arms were waving wildly as she raced out on the dock to meet us.

Camille jumped from the boat and hugged the leggy redhead and their lips met in a quick but deep kiss. I looked at Rita and winked. She blushed and reached for my hand. I pulled them both into my arms and pushed my tongue through Rita's lips. Camille squeezed my butt and giggled.

"We got the beauty chairs today," Rita cried, excitedly. "I can't wait 'til you see them. Gerald put one in your room and one upstairs in my bathroom. Is that okay?"

"Sure, Honey. You did just fine. We've got fresh fish for dinner, and lots to tell you about the river property. Next time, you come with us and we'll show you the real side of Florida." I said as I lifted the cooler full of fish up onto the dock.

Louise came down the walk pulling my old American Flyer red wagon along behind her.

"Plunk your cooler in the wagon, Boy. Much easier than carryin' it up to the house," Louise instructed. "I'll have those fish cleaned in no time and we'll fry them up for supper."

Louise marched ahead of us with me pulling the wagon and a sweet redhead on one arm and my pregnant black half sister on the other. I was in hog heaven.

Rita had to show me the salon chair and demonstrate how much better than the ones Dianne had they were. I told her we had a date to test it, first thing in the morning. She was beaming.

I told her I needed a shower to wash the salt off and she immediately headed for the shower room, gathering towels and soap on her way. She pushed me inside and giggled as she disappeared and left me alone to clean up before dinner.

The fish were splendid and enjoyed by all. Camille and Rita were jabbering like magpies all through dinner. I excused myself to have council with dad about my explorations on the river.

He told me about his findings at the county records office and his conversation with the broker handling the land sale. Our offer had been accepted and we would close on the land early in November.

I told him about the inlets into the property from the river and said that I thought that we could develop a harbor-like waterfront system of inlets so homes could be built along a series of canals dug systematically off the inlets. Camille had agreed with me that would increase property values tremendously. We were moving forward with the sale and soon I would be a businessman, just like my dad. I wasn't quite sure if I was ready for that or not. Time would certainly tell.

I was tired and needed sleep. I went to say goodnight to Camille and Rita. I found them in Rita's salon. Camille was relaxing in the new reclining chair with Rita busy sanding Camille's shapely fingernails to perfection. Camille had a towel draped over her lower body but her breasts were exposed. Rita had on a transparent shortie-nightie. I kissed them both and headed out the door.

I turned as I reached the bedroom door and watched as Camille took Rita's face in her hands and they met in a hard moving kiss. Rita's hands massaged Camille's breasts as the kiss continued. Rita pulled the towel from Camille and her fingers disappeared into Camille's waiting cunt. I heard them both moan as Rita touched Camille's most sensitive spot. Rita probed gently and within minutes, Camille erupted in a series of contractions around her hand. Rita then pulled Camille to her feet and they walked to the bed and I witnessed them fall into a sixty-nine with Camille on top. No sooner had they flopped on the bed than Rita growled her approval as Camille found her clit with her tongue and brought her over the edge to freedom.

I softly closed the door as I stepped out of the room and walked down the hall to go downstairs to my own room. Things were good at Islands Estates.

--------

The next months went by in a flash. We closed on the land and dad returned back to South Florida, acting like the cat that got the canary. Louise went on a diet and we all seemed to suffer from her low calorie meals. I even lost some of the softness around the middle and hardened up a bit. Camille blossomed into a big pregnant mama, with Rita and Louise doting over her every second of the day.

12