Life At Islands Estates Ch. 23

Story Info
Tall Cool gets the girls, or do they get him?
4.7k words
4.78
19.7k
1
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline lay in her bed in the dark. Her body was on fire after. The sensations she had experienced with her father and the lurid stories he had told her about her family whirled in her head like a tornado. Why had she waited so long to come on to him? How would he feel about her tomorrow after the way she had thrown her self at him? What would her mother say when she found out that they had fucked? These questions and a hundred more buzzed through her mind.

She heard the click of her door latch. She stared into the darkness and felt the pressure in the room change as the door opened and closed with another faint click.

"Are you awake Carrie?" a voice whispered.

"Ya. Who is it?" she answered.

"Bobby Sue. Can I come in and talk to you?" she asked.

"Sure, I'll turn on a light," Caroline whispered.

She reached for the lamp switch on the bed stand, illuminating the room. Bobby Sue, wearing a wispy baby-doll nightie, scampered across the room and crawled up on Caroline's king-sized bad. Caroline struck a match to a three-wicked candle and extinguished the bed lamp. Bobby Sue sat cross-legged on the bed and stared into Caroline's dark eyes.

"So?" she asked.

"So what?" Caroline answered.

"So, are you going to tell me why you and dad had the door to his study closed for almost a whole night, or what?" Bobby Sue asked, exasperation showing in her voice.

"Oh, that." Caroline said.

"C'mon, Carrie. Give it up," Bobby whined.

"Well, we talked a lot about our family. Things have been pretty weird around this house for a long time," she began, and proceeded to fill her younger sister in on some of the strange things she had been told that afternoon.

"Geez, Caroline, do you think we're as wild as they were?" Bobby Sue asked.

"It sounds like we're just like they are, to me." Caroline answered.

"You were in there with dad so long, I was worried that you'd done something wrong," Bobby Sue said. "Hey! You two didn't do anything I should know about, did you?"

Caroline was very quiet.

"You did, didn't you?" Bobby Sue gasped. "Did he fuck you? Tell me, Caroline."

"We made love," Caroline whispered.

"Get the fuck outta here! Not with dad!" Bobby Sue gasped.

"It was wonderful," Caroline said, as she recalled her recent tryst with their father.

"Is his cock as big as Billy's" Bobby asked.

"Not as thick, but a little longer. It felt wonderful when he was in all the way inside of me," Caroline said.

"Better than Billy?" Bobby asked, scooting closer to Caroline.

"I don't know, I've never fucked Billy," Caroline answered.

"Billy said y'all have," Bobby said.

"I've sucked him off a hundred times, but he's never got in my pussy," Caroline said with finality.

"Geez, Carrie, I let him do it almost every day. But he gets off so quick," Bobby Sue complained.

"Grandma says the same thing. He'll eat you out forever but it only takes him a couple of minutes to shoot off in you once he gets it in," Caroline confided. "Dad lasted until I got off about four or five times before he drenched me. Here, give me your hand, I'm still leaking."

She pulled Bobby Sue's hand down between her legs and let her feel the cum oozing out of her slit. Bobby Sue slipped her fingers between Caroline's still puffy labia and was rewarded with the thick wet flow she had been promised. She pushed Caroline back on the pillows and lowered her face between Caroline's legs and swept her long tongue along her older sister's sloppy crack. Bobby Sue's tongue on Caroline's still highly sensitized clit sent her over the edge into a pulsing orgasm, sending a gush of mixed man and woman cum oozing out onto her face.

Caroline clamped her legs around her sister's head and churned for more than a minute through her climax, leaving her breathless.

"God, Bobby, what are you trying to do to me?" Caroline asked, hoarsely.

"Just checking to see if you're telling the truth," she answered. "And from the taste of things, I'd say you have been royally fucked."

"Please don't tell mama or Rita," Caroline begged her sister.

"I won't tell if you promise to help me fuck him too. Deal?" Bonny Sue asked.

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said.

"You gotta help me, Carrie," Bobby Sue urged.

"All right. But you can't tell Billy either. He'll want to start sticking his boner in me just like he's doing to you," Caroline said.

"You could do worse," she said.

"I know. But I'm not ready to have Billy sniffing around me all the time. Maybe later, but not now," Caroline concluded.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Bobby Sue asked.

Caroline kissed her softly on the lips and the two sisters drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

--------

I showered and went to the kitchen after I left Caroline. I had spent the entire afternoon and most of the evening with her and we had missed dinner. Janice was sitting on the balcony smoking a cigarette. I inquired about leftovers and she pointed me to the microwave and the plate in the fridge she had prepared for me in case of a hunger attack. The women in this household were way ahead of me. I am so lucky.

I was stuffing my face with ham and candied yams when I heard Jan ask, "Sowing some wild oats, Little Bull?"

"How come is it, that everybody knows what's going on in this house, except me?" I asked, in return.

"Because," Janice answered, "when you close that door, and you have a woman in there with you, we all know what will happen."

"Everybody knows even if I don't close the door," I complained.

"Poor baby. You're so abused," she chided.

I finished eating and went to our bedroom and found Camille reclining in the salon chair with Rita carefully applying bright red polish to her toenails. Both of them were naked.

Rita was the first to begin the interrogation, "So, Romeo, how was your afternoon?"

I should have stayed in the kitchen with Janice.

"Absolutely wonderful," I explained.

Camille chuckled and asked, "Care to share with us?"

"Y'all have your secrets. I don't get to have some of my own?" I answered with my own question.

"Not if you ever want to get any pussy in this house again," Rita chimed back in.

I knew I was being had, but what the heck. I'd suffered some of the most exhausting sexual experiences with these women that I just couldn't, for fear of being cut off, keep them in the dark.

"So, Caroline and I had a nice talk, a couple of beers, shared some of our favorite stories, and she learned a lot about her erotic ancestors," I said. "Why didn't either one of you see fit to tell me she was cherry?"

The two women looked at each other and back at me. "Who said she was cherry?" Camille asked.

"She did," I answered.

"Billy told us he had been with her," Rita said.

"She told me she's only sucked his dick and let him eat her out. He's never fucked her," I said.

"He's been fucking Bobby Sue for over a year," Camille said. "I've been with them. But he's like a jackrabbit the first time. The second time, he's good for a while."

"Caroline sucks dick just like you and your mama, Honey," I said to Camille.

"All the way down?" Rita asked.

"To the root. And then she moves her throat just as good as Louise did," I answered.

"She eats cunt just like her mother, too," Rita said.

"Why, thank you, Sugar," Camille cooed, sliding her toe up between Rita's legs and nuzzling her pussy. "Rita, Honey, you're absolutely drenched!"

"All this talk about our husband fucking your daughter and you're not dripping too?" Rita asked.

Camille dipped her fingers into her pussy and withdrew two glistening digits. "Why, Land o' Goshen, so I am," she drawled, and sucked her fingers deep into her mouth.

"Y'all are such sluts," I said, chuckling.

Both of them burst into a fit of laughter, at their own expense. I was proud of myself for finally getting to use their own line on them.

I turned in and left the girls in the dressing room to finish the toenail polishing. I recall them coming to bed later, but I was dead to the world.

---------

The next few days were filled with long walks around the estate with Caroline and Bobby Sue. They both flirted with me shamelessly. They made no secret of the fact that Bobby Sue wanted me to jump her bones. Caroline was a bit jealous of Bobby Sue but I assured her that I loved them both the same and sooner or later, we would all be together in the same bed. I felt weird but the game we were playing was proving to be erotic as hell.

Billy Joe was keeping himself scarce lately. Word was he was spending a lot of time with Sandra riding the horses along the river north and south of the estate. One morning, Caroline and Bobby Sue pestered for me to go riding with them. We walked down to the stable and were just about to enter through the barn when we heard moans coming from one of the stalls just inside the main barn. I held my finger to my lips to alert the girls to keep silent and we snuck up to the door and peeked in. There on a stack of hay bales, Billy had Sandra bent over frontward, hammering his hard pecker into her from behind. Sandra was in the midst of a hard orgasm and Billy let out a hoot and emptied a load into her quivering pussy.

The girls and I retreated for a few minutes and then we sauntered into the barn as if we had not seen them. Billy was embarrassed and Sandra was still breathing hard. Bobby Sue sidled up to Billy and rubbed titties against his arm and whispered into his ear. He got even more flustered and Sandra was mortified.

"Quit acting like juveniles," I said. "You're busted. We saw the whole thing."

The girls were cracking up and I was having a hard time keeping a straight face. Sandra wanted to die and Billy looked like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Well, Sandy, is he any good?" I asked.

"Jesus, Virgil," she shrieked. "You're killing your son."

"Looked to me like he was having a great time. You too, I hope," I managed, without laughing out loud. "Question was, how is he?"

Sandra stamped her foot in exasperation, "Oooh, he's just fine. A lot like his father, just not quite as butt-headed."

"Who says I'm butt-headed?" I asked.

"We do!" the four of them answered in unison.

I guess the jury had ruled on that! "Humph," I said.

I opened a stall and walked my favorite mare out into the barn and flipped a blanket and saddle up on her back. I cinched the saddle tight, slid the bit in her mouth and buckled the bridle under her chin. I pushed my foot in the stirrup and swung my leg over her back.

"Y'all have hurt my fragile feelings," I said, easing the mare into first gear and heading out the door.

I was riding slowly along the river south of the estate. It was a beautiful day for a ride. Bobby Sue caught up with me after a few minutes. She was the best rider of the three kids.

"I'm sorry," she said. "We were just messing with you."

"I know that," I said. "I was just giving Billy a hard time, too."

"He was so embarrassed," she giggled. "I watched them before, but he doesn't know I did."

"You've watched me before, too. Haven't you?" I asked.

She hesitated, but answered, "Yes. And you're beautiful. Caroline told me about the two of you. She says that you're so hot."

"Did you know she was a virgin until that night?" I asked.

"She told me all about it," she said. "I thought she and Billy were making it too, but she said she was only giving him head."

"Too? Are you and Billy making it?" I asked, knowing full well the answer to my own question.

"Oops. Guess the cat's out of the bag, huh?" she squeaked. "Billy Joe and I are doing it. I'm sure somebody must have already told you that."

"I knew. I just wanted to hear you say it," I said.

"He cums too fast, though. I hardly ever get off when he fucks me. Caroline told me she had three orgasms the other night," Bobby Sue said.

"He'll learn," I told her. "He just needs to relax a little."

"Relax, my butt! All he thinks about is shooting his load. Even when he eats me out, he goes too fast. Mama and Camille can really eat pussy, and Caroline does it great too!" she explained.

I couldn't believe that I was having this conversation with my daughter. But I was and I had a big woody in my drawers.

We rounded a big bend in the river and it opened onto a small green clearing with a narrow sandy beach. I turned into the clearing and got off the horse. I held the bridle of Bobby's mare while she dismounted. I knew she had seen my condition when her eyes got big and bright.

Bobby Sue was the runt of our litter. Standing barely 5'-1", and tipping the scales at just over one hundred and five pounds, she was a startling contrast to her much taller mother. But she had the same long dark copper hair and flashing emerald eyes. Her body was tight as a bowstring and her hard little titties never required support of any kind. Her nipples were in a constant state of erection, protruding seductively through whatever she chose to wear in the way of a shirt.

Freckles covered her little pushed up nose and her chest, and her lips were full and soft. She was the picture of innocence. Right! From what I hear from her mother and others, a veritable tiger resides within.

"So, Pop," she said, facing me and thrusting her little bosom forward. "When do I get my chance?"

"What chance would that be?" I asked dumbly.

"You know. When can we make it?" she asked, shyly.

I sat on the grass, just at the edge of the sand and patted the ground next to me. Bobby Sue tied her horse to a branch and sat very close to me.

"What makes you think we should make it?" I asked.

"Well, because," she said. "You did it with Caroline. Don't you want to do it with me?"

"Of course I do, Sweetie. I want you to tell me why you think we should," I explained.

"Because I love you and you make me all squishy inside," she reasoned.

"Well, in that case, c'mere, Honey," I said and reached my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

She spun in my arms and pushed me back on the grass. She threw her leg over me and flopped down on top of me. I grabbed her head in both hands and pulled her face close to mine. As our lips came together, her tongue slashed between my lips and searched hungrily in my mouth. Bobby Sue is a great kisser. We tongue wrestled for a few minutes, my hands found her hard buttocks and as I kneaded her buns, she ground her front against my big boner.

She pushed herself up and sat on me, pulling her t-shirt over her head exposing her hard titties. She scooted back and reached for my belt buckle and button. My zipper was next, after which she extracted my doo-dad. Her eyes got big again when she took in the length and girth of my tool. Her tiny fingers were too short to reach all the way around it.

"Ooh, Daddy!" she said, sliding her tiny fingers up and down my rigid pole.

Her head came down and her mouth opened over the end of me. I looked at the top of her head and as I looked up again I saw Caroline, sitting on her horse, watching us. Her smile told the whole story. They had conspired to get me out here so Bobby Sue could get her hands on daddy's meat. Very nice plan, indeed.

I marveled at how proficient Bobby Sue was at sucking cock. Her tiny mouth had undoubtedly been wrapped around young Billy's more than once. She knew just the right pressure to apply with her fingers as she traversed the length of my extended prick, first in one direction and then the other.

Caroline dismounted and walked to the far side of the small clearing and tied her mount to a bush. Bobby Sue was still oblivious to her presence. Caroline stayed away from Bobby and I, watching her younger sister perform a magnificent blowjob on my screaming cock. Bobby must have sensed Caroline was there because she opened her eyes just enough to look across and make eye contact with her.

One of her hands left my cock, reaching to push her jeans down off her hips. Due to the extreme tightness of her jeans, she was unable to shove them down with just the one hand. Caroline crawled over behind Bobby and tugged her pants over her little pug-butt and down her legs, leaving her naked to the sun. I watched over Bobby's shoulder as Caroline's face disappeared down under Bobby's bottom. I felt her jump when Caroline made contact with her tongue.

Lying flat on my back, I couldn't see, but I was sure Caroline had buried her tongue in one of Bobby's exposed orifices. Bobby had started making gurgling noises around my cock as Caroline continued to root in her privates. I wanted to let loose a load, but held fast as Bobby popped her mouth off my prick and scooted up to straddle me. Caroline held me straight as Bossy lowered her slick wet hole down over me. Ever so slowly she eased herself down onto me, becoming a second skin on my dick. She was as tight as Susan Ryan.

I felt her cervix as she held herself up with her hands and knees. Slowly undulating her self on me becoming accustomed to the newest invader of her feminine charms. Suddenly she trembled, lifted up a couple of inches and moaned as a smooth orgasm coursed through her core.

"Ooh, fuck me, Daddy," Bobby Sue crooned, lowering herself back down on my cock.

This time, she nestled into me when I felt her cervix and I slid in even farther up into her womb. She rocked gently on me, rotating her bottom in small circles. Then, she rose up almost pulling off and eased back down to the bottom. She had lubricated sufficiently now and I slipped in with much less friction. We started moving together, faster. I felt Caroline's fingers caressing my balls as Bobby Sue rode me like her horse.

Our speed and intensity increased and soon I was slamming hard up into her, she staying perched up on her hands and knees with me making most of the motion. I felt a slender wet finger worm it's way up my ass hole and that was the last straw. I erupted into Bobby Sue with blind fury, thoroughly inundating her insides with thick sauce.

Caroline was laying on the grass next to us with her fingers stuffed deep into her pussy, locked in a tremendous climax of her own doing, as we rode over the waves together. Bobby reached for Caroline's hands and tore them away from her pulsing cunt and replaced them with her face, slurping hungrily at her sisters self induced flow. God, I thought, my daughters are just as depraved sexually as the rest of us.

The three of us stayed in the little clearing for a long time watching the river. We talked about Rita and Camille, Sandra and Billy and some of the other strange goings on around the estate. We talked about what they wanted to do with their lives and lots of other things. But we always came back to the same subject, Billy Joe. They wanted me to teach him how to fuck. I told the girls that I would discuss that subject with Marie. She has been one of my most erotic partners over the years and if anybody could teach someone about sex, it would be Marie. They both giggled and we all agreed that after the way I fussed at him this morning, he probably wouldn't talk to me for days anyway. We got a good laugh out of that.

I was curious as to why neither of them had become interested in anyone outside the family, romantically. We talked about it for a long time and the only conclusion we could come up with is that the sexual feelings between the members of our little household were so strong, they didn't feel the need for any outside interference. Works for me!

--------

We dressed, after sitting in the sun naked long enough to get a little sunburn on some sensitive places, and rode slowly back to the estate. We came through the south end gate and rode along the stone wall around to the back of the house. As we came around the end of the big stone mansion, both of the girls squealed "Uncle Dennis!" at the same time. There in the parking area sat a beautiful black Jaguar, XJ12, with Tennessee tags on it. Dennis was leaning against the fender hugging Marie. He had a hand on each of her butt cheeks, squeezing her tight. They looked up and he sauntered towards us as we dismounted on the grass. The girls each received the necessary hugs and smooches from him. I handed Caroline the reins from my horse and asked the girls to walk the horses back to the stable and put them up and then join us upstairs for a cool drink. Marie, Dennis and I watched as the girls headed back to the stable.

12