Life at Last Ch. 02

Story Info
Katherine learns more about P&P.
7.5k words
4.56
27.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Chanelle took a blindfold and slipped it on her head and closed Katherine off from the visual world.

"Why do you blindfold me?" Katherine asked. "It opens up your sense of touch and makes you concentrate on what you feel, instead of what you see."

"Really?" Katherine replied.

"Trust me, angel, I know what I'm doing." Chanelle said confidently to her.

Katherine replied again with a sweet, "Ok."

As Chanelle was getting the equipment ready, Julia came into the room quietly. Chanelle motioned for her to go to the living room and put her finger to her lips to say to be quiet. They walked into the living room and Julia whispered to Chanelle,

"She's very pretty and a great looking body too." Chanelle replied,

"I know, she has the greatest orgasms and loves to be dominated with some pain thrown in too."

"So how have you been Chaney? Long time no see." Julia asked.

"Great here, and you Jules?"

"The best as usual." she giggled and Chanelle hushed her.

"Did you bring your zapper?"

"Yup," she whispered back.

"Good, wait till you see her get off, what a treat. I'm taping it for later too. I'll show you the one from this morning, later on, after we've done her this time."

"I can't wait to see it."

They held hands and quietly walked back into the room where Katherine was trying to figure out what was going on.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting your treat prepared," she said.

Julia got undressed as quietly as she could and stood beside Chanelle and put her hand around her waist. Chanelle whispered the outline of what she wanted to do to Katherine and Julia nodded in understanding. Katherine heard noises and asked what was happening and then heard noises come from two different spots.

"Is someone else here?" she asked.

"Yes there is baby, someone to help me take you to great heights of pleasure."

"Oh my god no, let me go, you can't let someone else see me like this." Katherine said in a panic.

"Calm down honey, it's okay," Chanelle said reassuringly.

"No, it isn't, "Katherine demanded.

"Are you telling me what I can do?" Chanelle snapped at her, her temper flaring.

Katherine said she was sorry, but she didn't want to let anyone else see her like this. Chanelle went downstairs and brought the strap back up and dragged it across Katherine's body.

"Maybe you need to remember that you're my love slave and you will do whatever I want or you will be punished for disobedience."

"I'll do it, just don't let someone see me okay?" Katherine pleaded.

"Still don't understand I see."

Chanelle brought the strap down hard across Katherine's thighs. A bright red line appeared right away. Katherine's body quivered after the hit and she yelled at the surprise slap. Chanelle stuffed Katherine's panties in her mouth to stifle her screams and then took her position again. She brought the strap down across Katherine's thighs several more times and Julia smiled at her as she too enjoyed this kind of treatment. Chanelle told Julia to hold Katherine's legs apart and Katherine closed her legs and locked her ankles to prevent her from doing it. Chanelle brought the strap down across her thighs hard several times and said,

"Open them or I'll make you open them. Do it now or else."

Katherine unlocked her ankles and let Julia spread them. Julia spread them wide and lay across them so she couldn't close them again. Chanelle brought the strap down so it hit across her thigh nearest to her and the tip coming into contact with Katherine's pussy lips. Katherine arched her back in pain and screamed into her panty stuffed mouth. While she was still arched, Chanelle hit her again right across her pubic area, and Julia saw first hand the wetness seep out of Katherine's pussy lips. Chanelle hit her inner thigh repeatedly and then moved to the other side to do the same to her other thigh. Katherine threw her head from side to side and sobbed into the panties. "Do you understand now?" she said to Katherine sternly. Katherine nodded her head franticly to make sure she got her answer across.

"That's better." Chanelle said and took the panties out of her mouth.

Chanelle took that moment to strap Katherine's breasts over the nipples, but much lighter than before. It still brought yelps of pain, but she knew the difference between them. Julia got off Katherine's legs and knelt over her. She took Katherine's breasts in her hands and pushed them together so the nipples were close. Chanelle strapped each nipple and watched them swell with blood. When she was sure they couldn't get any bigger, Julia and her each took a nipple in their mouths and suckled her.

Katherine moaned loudly and writhed now in pleasure at this new sensation. They released them to look, and were satisfied with the size. They took the nipple clips and applied them so the nipples stayed erect and engorged. Katherine winced at the feeling, but said nothing for fear of upsetting Chanelle again. They both said together what great tits she had.

"Get the zapper Jules and let's see what these babies do."

Jules grabbed the little toy. It was small with a slender, chrome rod and a small rectangular box attached with a button on top. It held a nine volt battery inside. Chanelle told Julia to zap each nipple to see the reaction it gave.

She touched the tip to the clip on Katherine's nipple and pressed down on the button for several seconds. A surge passed through into the swollen nipple and Katherine writhed in the painful pleasure. Julia did it to the other nipple and held it on a little longer. Katherine again arched her back and convulsed at the shock. Chanelle reached down between Katherine's legs and slid a finger in and confirmed her thoughts by feeling copious amounts of fluid inside.

Chanelle squeezed the breasts together so both nipple clips were touching. Julia touched the tip and held the button down longer this time and Katherine gasped loudly and long ooooooh's at the sensation. Both mistresses were pleased at the results. Chanelle pulled up hard on the clips, stretching the breasts as far as they would go. Katherine cried out at that and Chanelle released them and they sprang back into a natural position. Chanelle told Julia to do the same thing but hold them there.

Julia took the clips in her fingers and pulled them up. When they were stretched up as far as they would go, Chanelle gave the tender underneath sides several good smacks. Katherine screamed out and tears flowed from her eyes. Red welts quickly rose and they both rubbed the breasts to relieve the pain. Chanelle opened Katherine's pussy lips and both women marveled at how much cum was present.

"See, I told you she was an angel, look at that pussy cum."

Julia slid two fingers in and stoked several times and released more fluid from within. She took her fingers out and tasted the sweetness of Katherine.

"Now, let's see how well her pussy handles the zapper shall we." Chanelle said.

Chanelle opened Katherine's legs wide and then spread her lips open. Julia touched the tip to Katherine's new clit ring and turned it on briefly. They watched fascinated as Katherine's pussy contracted during the charge. Katherine twitched and bucked, but didn't scream.

They watched as her pussy ejaculated a small amount of cum.

"Wow," was all both women could say.

"Do it again, but hold it longer this time." Chanelle instructed.

Julia touched the tip to the ring and again pushed the button. Katherine immediately arched her back and moaned loudly as the low voltage charge surged through her clit and spread into her pussy inside. Her pussy convulsed and the women saw it clamp tightly. Chanelle tried to slip a finger in, but found the opening too tight.

After a minute, Julia stopped and the moment she did, a large gush of clear liquid shot out from Katherine's pussy. Julia was soaked by it and both women gaped their mouths in awe. They looked at Katherine who was panting rapidly, and Chanelle said to her,

"You are truly amazing, woman."

Katherine said "Really? Why?"

She said between breaths.

"You have the most amazing pussy we have ever seen."

"I've never seen a pussy respond the way yours does." Julia said. "You have the most amazing orgasms I've ever seen. Now I know why Chaney loves you so much."

"I love her very much too." Katherine moaned out.

"We'd like to see just how orgasmic you really are angel, are ready for it?" Chanelle said while stroking Katherine's hair.

"I think I'd like that too, I've just never seen how far I can go."

She said looking in the direction of the voices.

Chanelle lifted the blindfold and now saw this woman sitting on the bed caressing her thigh.

"Hi, glad to meet you Katherine," Julia said with a broad smile.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Katherine, this is Julia or Jules as I call her. She is the woman who I told you about that was taught with me in the ways of P&P."

"P&P?" Katherine queried.

"Pain and pleasure is the term for what I do to you."

"Well, whatever it's called, I like it, well most of it anyways," she laughed out and looked closer at the other woman.

She was very attractive Katherine noticed. Her hair was long and dark brown with reddish highlights. She had brown eyes and full lips. She was very well shaped too. Her breasts were large like Chanelle's with darker colored nipples. She too had a firm stomach and great looking legs. She wasn't clean-shaven down there, but had a design shaved into her pubic hair that Katherine couldn't make out.

Julia continued caressing her thigh and said,

"I like your new clit ring Kat. It's very pretty."

"Thank you Jules, Chaney picked it out for me. You don't mind that I call you that do you?" she said quickly looking over to Chanelle.

"It's okay my angel, if we're all going to be this intimate, I think we can use our pet names with each other."

"Do you really think I'm highly orgasmic?"

"Oh Katherine, you sweet thing you. I've never seen or heard of a woman having orgasms like you do. You can cum from the smallest of things, to the strapping I give you. Just look at the cum from your encounter with the zapper."

Chanelle scooped up along Katherine's pussy and gathered the flow in her hand, and showed it to her.

"Wow, that's from me?"

"Yes it is and we just started. We're going to really make you cum. I'm going to take some shots so I can show you how much you cum."

"That would be interesting to see, I've never seen my pussy cumming before."

"Are you ready to have the greatest orgasms in your life?"

Katherine nodded and said, "Yup."

"Well Jules, shall we treat this nice slave to a most satisfying round of pleasure then?" Chanelle said. "I think we should do our very best and make sure she is very satisfied."

They leaned forward towards each other and kissed, while Katherine watched on. She noticed she never felt jealous at that, that it was okay to see her lover kiss someone else. She seemed to be enjoying this experience of multiple- partner loving. They finished their kiss and each bent down and kissed Katherine in turn. Katherine flushed at the attention.

"Let's get these clips off her nipples. I think they've done their job."

They each took one and released her nipples from their grasp and Katherine felt a rush of relief at the sensation.

They bent forward and took a breast each in their hands, cupping the breast up and took her nipples in their mouths and licked and sucked. The sensation was extremely satisfying to have them done by different mouths at the same time and she moaned loudly with pleasure. She felt a surge of wetness build and flow from her pussy and said, "Oh my, I think I'm cumming again." They both felt down to her pussy and were pleased to feel a trail streaming out.

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Shall we?" Chaney said.

"Let's." replied Jules. T

hey shifted down and turned Katherine on her side facing Chanelle. Chanelle lifted Katherine's left leg up and said,

"Do you think you can hold it here for awhile?" "I think we should harness her just to be sure Chaney."

"I think you're right."

and they got up and said, "We'll be right back."

They left Katherine on the bed and went into the spare room. When they entered, they shut the door and Chanelle said,

" I think we've got some amazing footage here. I want to do her good, but we need to keep the view from here open okay."

Jules looked through the viewfinder at the shot and said,

"I think we can do it."

"Great," said Chanelle.

Chanelle went to the dresser and brought out a harness. It was made to go around the legs and adjust them into any position with the aid of an adjustable rod to keep them spread.

They returned to the room and started getting Katherine trussed up. After the harness was in place, Chanelle slipped one end of the rod into place and Jules did the other. The rod twisted to increase the length, and they turned it until they were satisfied with the spread of Katherine's legs.

"Is that okay like that baby?" Chanelle said to her.

"Yes, that's okay."

They stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her and then at the mirror to see the angle. They nodded in agreement and climbed onto the bed. Chanelle was facing Katherine and Jules was behind.

They were face to face between Katherine's legs and watched as the flow of cum continued to come from inside her. They both licked at her thighs from knees to crotch and back. They stroked her with their fingers and tongues. Jules kissed Katherine's ass cheeks all over, then she spread them so she could give her hole a passionate kiss. Katherine gasped at this new sensation, as she had never had anyone kiss her there. Chanelle in turn, kissed her pussy with her lips lovingly. They both hummed in low tones causing vibrations to course through her lower regions. This action was rewarded with an increase in the flow of cum from Katherine's very active pussy. Chanelle's chin became coated from the flow and Jules took a moment to lick it off and tongue kiss Chanelle.

They went back to work on Katherine again, this time with their tongues. Chanelle slipped her tongue between Katherine's pussy lips and pushed it in has deep as it would go, while Jules licked her bum hole at the same time. This brought a loud gasp and a

"Oh my god," from Katherine.

"You like that baby." Chanelle said.

A drawn out "Yesssss," was the reply.

Chanelle licked her pussy hole in and out deeply, tasting the fresh cum and lapped it up. Jules licked from her pussy to anus getting her share of cum as well. Jules pushed her tongue into her anus in fucking motion making Katherine groan with sheer delight. Jules spread her opening with her fingers so she could get deeper and Katherine relaxed as best she could to let her have access. Her tongue snaked its way in and Katherine felt herself being tongue fucked by both women.

Katherine felt the pressure build inside and her lower belly twitched in response. The women knew a climax was coming and doubled their efforts on her. A long series of Oh's , came from Katherine as she neared climax. Spasms started to rock her as she started in the throws of her orgasm. With the harness holding her open, she twitched her hips as she was overcome by the sensations. Thick, white cum flowed like a river from within and both women licked furiously at it taking in every drop not wanting any to go to waste. As the orgasm subsided, Chanelle slipped two fingers into her pussy and Jules did the same to her ass. This extended the duration of her orgasm and Katherine continued to moan and twitch.

They stroked their fingers in and out while using their tongues as well. Chanelle placed her left hand low on Katherine's belly and hooked her thumbnail into the clit ring and gently pulled up exposing the sensitive bud. She licked it with the tip of her tongue, bringing new gasps of pleasure from Katherine's mouth. Jules used her fingers to loosen her sphincter muscles and got her to open up. She felt them ease and slipped a third finger in. She pushed in slowly letting Katherine feel the penetration, as well as give her a chance to expand. Chanelle licked her clit now with a broad, flat tongue from her hole to her clit in a slow stroking motion. Katherine felt the tide rise again inside herself and said,

"Here I cum again."

They quickened the pace and again were rewarded with a flow of white cum. Chanelle hooked her fingers so they pressed against her g-spot, and fingered her harder. Katherine bucked at her and Jules fingered her ass in tune with the rhythm. Katherine felt herself drifting close to passing out, and wondered if she would. When the feeling subsided and she felt she could speak, she asked Chanelle,

"Is it possible for me to pass out from too much cumming or pleasure?"

"It might be honey, but don't worry, no damage will happen to you if you do. It's just sensory overload."

They went back to licking and fingering her as her orgasm subsided, but the cum still flowed out of her. Chanelle worked her fingers on Katherine's g-spot and her tongue lapped at her clit, while Julia kept three fingers deep in her ass keeping her spread wide. When they felt the orgasm was over, they looked at Katherine's pussy and ass, and decided they were right on track with their progress. They both wanted her to pass out from the extreme bliss of orgasming. Chanelle withdrew her fingers and put a third in her pussy and stroked at her g-spot. Loud, wet, sucking sounds came from Katherine's pussy, and they could see the large stain forming on the bed sheet beneath. Katherine felt Jules withdraw and then a fourth finger entered her ass.

It hurt slightly more than she would care for , but she knew her ass had never been stretched like this before and it was best to try and keep it relaxed. Julia's fingers sank in until her thumb stopped the penetration from going in. She left it there for a little while so Katherine's muscles accepted the stretch and then started to turn them around inside one way then the other. The edge of her opening was very red, but not too painful. Chanelle as well introduced a fourth finger and stretched her pussy wide as she kept the curling motion going on her g-spot. This intensity was too much for Katherine and she felt a massive wave of pleasure building. She was unable to say anything, but groaned loudly as it consumed her.

The two women looked at each other and smiled, then turned to look at the mirror and smiled even bigger at each other. Katherine felt the pressure in her pussy build, as she knew she was going to have a g-spot orgasm. They stroked her faster as it approached and were completely amazed again as a fountain erupted in spurts, sending the fluid clear off the bed and landing on the floor several feet away. This continued for 20-30 more seconds as Katherine convulsed with the extreme power of it.

They looked up at her face and could see she was near to passing out. They kept up their ministrations, as they wanted it to last as long as they could make it. Clear fluid kept coming out, though it ebbed to a flow now. Katherine seemed to go into a deep dream like state, and was unaware of what was happening to her. Chanelle called her name and she didn't respond. She called it again and shook her lightly, but only light grunts and a long moan came from her. She was smiling despite this stupor.

The women knew they had accomplished their goal. They kept working at her as before, but Chanelle slapped her belly quite hard to see if she would respond. Nothing, not even a flinch came.

"Great, she's just where we want her now." Chanelle backed her hand out slightly and put her thumb into Katherine's pussy, and with no resistance from her, she pushed her hand in easily. She pushed it in till it was half way up her arm and marked the spot where it stopped on her arm with her other thumb. She brought it back out and looked at the opening. It was very red, very stretched, and very sexy to her. She showed it to the camera behind the mirror.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers