Life at Last Ch. 06

Story Info
Channelle and Vanna get done.
11.9k words
4.46
15.5k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

As they drove back along the way they came, they passed by the store again and saw Vanessa and Chanelle still inside.

"Stop here for a minute honey, I want to see what's going on in there." Trisha asked Katherine.

Katherine pulled over directly across from the store and parked. They sat and watched as the two women argued and saw Vanessa push Chanelle a couple of times. It was a very heated argument between the two women and Trisha said she wanted to go in and really stir things up.

"I think we should just stay away and keep our noses out of it. We've done what we needed to do by getting our revenge on them all. Let them fight it out now and leave well enough alone."

Trisha wouldn't take Katherine's advice and got out of the car. She crossed the street and opened the door to the store.

"Hi ladies, how's it going?" Trisha said sarcastically. Vanessa turned an saw who it was and went livid.

"What the fuck are you doing here you miserable cunt?"

"Just thought I'd come in and see how you're doing after losing your ring, bitch." Trisha said, emphasizing the last word.

"Get out of here before I rip yours out and shove it up your ass." Vanessa retorted.

"No problem. I see you two are reminiscing old times together, and I'd hate to interrupt, ttfn." Trisha said to them in a light airy tone and walked out the door.

Just as the door closed, something hit the door and broke the glass. Trisha turned around to see a magazine rack lying just outside and glass all around the ground. Trisha just laughed and kept walking across the street back to the car.

"Fuck you, you little cunt. If I ever get my hands on you, I'll kick your raggedy ass for you." Vanessa screamed at her.

"Try it and the whole town will get to see what kind of deviant bitch you are and we'll see who kicks who's ass."

Trisha got in the car and Katherine quickly sped away to avoid any more confrontation.

Driving along, Katherine chastised Trisha for stirring the pot and said how worried she was that she would have got hurt.

"I'm a big girl sweetie, and those two don't scare me. They know what we have in our possession and they wouldn't dare do anything to us. Vanessa will have to close down her little business and move away, and she likes being here."

"Maybe so Trish, but that thing just missed hitting you and the glass as well."

"Honey, honey, if she wanted to hit me, she wouldn't have waited till I was outside the door. She would have done something inside when she had the chance to get her hands on me. I knew I was safe. She just wanted to scare me. But I know she's bluffing and won't take a chance in the world knowing what a mean, cruel bitch she is." Trisha told her softly and comforting her , while caressing her thigh.

"Well, don't do anything like that again. You had the shit scared out of me." Katherine said trying not to smile.

"Anything you say my little buttercup." Trisha said in a little girl voice, and they laughed together.

"So, what did you say to them?" Katherine asked.

"Nothing really, just wanted to see how they were handling their world being turned upside down. And I must say, they aren't doing so well." Trisha said nonchalantly.

As their car disappeared down the street, an incensed Vanessa was taking her anger out on Chanelle.

"Get in the back where we can finish this without cunts like that interrupting us. " Tanya, put up the closed sign and clean that shit up."

She ordered the young woman behind the counter.

She was an attractive, younger woman in her late twenties, with long, dark red hair and a great body. She stood 5' 9" and her body was in great shape. Her breasts were nicely shaped and her ass was firm and tight. She was not only her employee, but her slave as well.

She quickly came around and turned the open sign to closed and rushed to get the broom and dustpan. Chanelle and Vanessa went to the back where the piercing was done on Katherine just days earlier. Closing the door, Vanessa continued her tirade on Chanelle, calling her every name she could think of.

"Tanya, get in here now." Vanessa barked.

Tanya came in and stood with her head bowed, waiting for her orders.

"I think Chanelle here needs to be reminded of the penalties for going against the master. Give me a hand tying this bitch up."

Chanelle started to protest, but before the first word had left her mouth, both women were on her.

They quickly got her on the bed and using their combined weight, pinned her to the bed. Using Chanelle's t-shirt, they pulled it over her head and down to her wrists. Twisting it, they tightened it around her wrists. In this position, Chanelle had no strength to fight back. Tanya took a rag and tied the t-shirt to the bed, so that Chanelle's arms were brought back straight. Vanessa quickly climbed on top of Chanelle and wrestled each leg with Tanya's help, into the stirrups and tied them there.

With Chanelle completely helpless to move, Vanessa undressed her by getting a pair of scissors, and cutting the center strap of Chanelle's bra. With one cut, Chanelle's bra fell open and her breasts were bared. Vanessa climbed down and stood at the bottom of the bed and cut Chanelle's skirt in half up the front, and they too fell away leaving only her thin panties between her an total nudity. With two snips, they to were tugged out from under her ass and Chanelle was bared to her.

"Now, how can we repay your kindness to me Chanelle. After everything I've taught you, and the people I've introduced you to, and the work I've done on your slaves, for free no less. This is how you repay me by letting this happen to me." Vanessa said quietly, but cruelly,

and pulled her own skirt up and showed Chanelle her clit hood with several stitches closing the wound where Katherine had pulled the ring out.

"I can't have any fun for three more weeks now because of your little slave."

"I'm sorry Vanessa, I didn't think she would do that to you. I thought she would just going to spank you and give you a good fucking and stuff. I had no idea she would rip your ring out like that. Both Jules and I were shocked by what she did. Believe , had I known what she was thinking I would have told her not to." Chanelle said pleading with her.

"And what about her pissing on my face? I seem to remember you laughing and thinking that was alright. Did I ever piss on anyone? No, I just did what I always like to do. I might be cruel, but that's the nature of the game, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is, but a shower and the piss is gone. I heard Trisha couldn't have sex for days because of what you did to her." Chanelle tried to justify what had happened.

"I don't give a flying fuck what happened to that little cunt. I only care that my pussy is out of commission, and I can't have any pleasure for a month. I'll never have a ring again either." Vanessa snarled at the naked and helpless Chanelle.

"I'm so sorry Vanessa, I really am. I just wish I could do something to make it all better?" Chanelle said trying to soothe her.

"I'm going to take my time having fun with you today, getting back some measure of revenge for what happened. 'Cause, let's face it, if it wasn't for you and that sidekick of yours, none of this would have happened, would it?"

"Please Vanessa, let me go. I'm not the one you want, it's Katherine who did that to you." Chanelle pleaded.

"You don't get it do you? You tied me up and told her to do what ever she wanted to do to me. I'm going to take out my revenge on you for her actions. Like it or not Chanelle, you're it. Gag this bitch Tanya, I don't want to hear any more bullshit from her."

"No."

was all Chanelle could get out as Tanya stuffed a gag ball into her mouth and tied it tightly into her mouth.

Chanelle struggled against her bonds in a vain attempt to free herself, but after awhile, she knew she was tied securely and there was no hope of leaving till Vanessa let her go. Knowing she was going to hurt even more than Katherine and Trisha had done, she resigned herself to her fate and waited for the worst. The worst started with Vanessa taking a cat o' nine tails and flogging her from her chest to her knees, leaving severe welts across her body.

Satisfied with the coloring Vanessa, put her whip down and picked up a willow rod that she swished in the air, feeling the flex of it. She turned to Chanelle and brought it down across her breasts. A deeper red rose, as well as a larger welt. Liking what it created, Vanessa covered all of Chanelle's breasts, especially her nipple area. Chanelle thrashed and screamed at the torture, but knew this was just the beginning of her pain.

Vanessa continued the beating down her soft belly area and down her thighs. Chanelle had a steady dream of tears flowing from her eyes and rocked her head from side to side. Vanessa looked at he results of her beating and was satisfied.

"I think it's time that pretty cunt of yours gets some attention now. Tanya, bring me my piercing kit. I think she needs a full ring job."

Tanya went to the other room and returned with a rolling cart with all the supplies Vanessa would need. Tanya stood obediently to the side and showed no emotion. Vanessa took her curved piercing needle and poked it into Chanelle's ass and curved it so it came out of her pussy, readying her for a Queen Victoria. Attaching the large ring to the end of the needle, she pulled it through so the ring had completely navigated her ass and pussy.

She continued with the labia and attached four rings to each lip. After the piercing, she took a large ring with several chains attached, and slipped it under her lower back. Pulling the chains straight she told Tanya to hook her up. Tanya took the top two chains and brought them over the top of her thighs and attached the ends to the top two labia rings. She took the bottom two chains and went under her thighs and attached them to the lower two rings. She did the same with the other side, leaving Chanelle's pussy stretched wide open.

Tanya took a single chain and attached it from the upper chain and hooked it to her clit ring, pulling the hood up drastically. Chanelle knew this was going to mean something excruciating. Vanessa took the rod and beat the inside of Chanelle's pussy and her clit. Immediately the blood rose to the injured surfaces and swelled to an engorged size.

"Now I'm starting to feel better about things. I think I'll make sure you get to feel what it's like to have your pussy put out of action. Maybe it'll give you time to think about going against those who've helped you be who you are today." Vanessa brought the rod done hard across Chanelle's clit, splitting the skin.

Chanelle's eyes went wide and then rolled back into her head.

"Well look at that. The little bitch passed out. Looks like I won't get to have any more fun causing her pain. I'll just have to leave her with a nice little reminder when she comes to." Vanessa grabbed the chains and yanked on them hard ripping all the labia rings out.

Chanelle's pussy lips were ragged pieces of flesh now.

"I think I'll leave the Queen Victoria for a reminder. Clean her up and put her outside the back door. Too bad she turned against me. I always thought she was the prettiest thing going." Vanessa left the room and went back to the front of the store.

Tanya untied the unconscious Chanelle and swabbed the bleeding areas with antiseptic. Taking care to keep from damaging her any further, she gently pulled down her t-shirt and covered her battered breasts. There was nothing left of her panties or skirt as they were cut in half.

Not wanting to leave her naked, she took off her own track pants and put them on her. Chanelle started to come around in a couple of minutes and winced at the pain that immediately came back. Tears filled her eyes and she sobbed hard at the feelings coursing through her body. The pain was excruciating in all her tender areas and she found it hard to move at all without it bringing her close to passing out.

"Vanessa wants me to put you outside the back door Chanelle. I don't want to hurt you, but if I don't get you there soon, she'll do the same to me. Let me help you get there as best I can, and I'll try to do it without hurting too much." Tanya put her arm around Chanelle and helped her off the bed.

Chanelle cried out at every movement and found it hard to bear the pain. Chanelle stood at the side of the bed and Tanya took her arm over her shoulder to give her support while walking her to the back door.

As they got outside, Chanelle asked Tanya to take her a little farther to her car. Chanelle opened her car door and Tanya helped her to sit down and swing her legs in.

"Good luck Chanelle, I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I know how she can get sometimes when she's mad. I have scars for the rest of my life to remind me. I hope you heal okay, and there's no lasting damage." Tanya said sympathetically.

"Thank you Tanya. I appreciate your help."

And she closed the door and started the car.

She put the car in gear and stopped after a few yards as she couldn't drive without the pain making her feel weak. She took out her phone and called Julia.

"Jules, please come to the back of Vanessa 's store and come and get me."

"What's the matter sweetie?"

"Vanessa tortured me and I'm in too much pain to move. I need to go to the hospital and get patched up."

"Oh my god Chaney, I told you not to talk to her. She's totally pissed since we let Katherine have her way with her. I'll be there as fast as I can. Just stay put honey and stay calm."

"Thank you Jules, I'll see you soon."

And she hung up the phone.

Sitting in the car, she took stock of what she could tell was wrong. She felt burning hot pain in her pussy and her nipples were stinging badly. Other than that, she felt she had gotten off pretty well judging by what she had seen Vanessa do to other women.

Within ten minutes, Julia showed up and got in the seat beside her.

"Chanelle, are you alright?"

"I'm okay, other than my pussy is shredded and my tits hurt like hell."

"What did she do to you baby?"

"She whipped me and beat me with the rod on my tits and pussy, then pierced me and ripped the rings out. I'm pretty sure I still have a Queen Victoria too."

"Holy shit, she wanted you to get a taste of how she felt having her clit ring torn out. I think she took things too far this time. I'm getting you to the hospital right now to get patched up, I don't want anything to go wrong with you, darling Chanelle. You're all I have in this world and I'll take good care of you. We'll think of some bullshit to tell them at the hospital, but that bitch is going to pay for this and dearly." Julia said to her fuming with rage, but compassion in her eyes. Julia slid her over into the passenger seat and climbed in the driver side.

All the way there she kept saying what she was going to do to Vanessa for doing this to her. Arriving at the emergency doors, Julia got a wheel chair and helped Chanelle into it. The pain of sitting in the chair was terrible to say the least and Julia rushed her to the admitting desk. Giving the particulars to the nurse, she was rushed to the first surgery room and prepped.

ulia bade her good bye and went to sit in the waiting room. Three hours passed before a woman doctor came out and talked to her.

"She's going to be okay. We stitched up her labia and they should heal so that only some little scars will show. Her clitoral hood was badly damaged, but luckily her clitoris wasn't. It will be several weeks before she can have any sexual activity, and even then she may feel some discomfort. She'll need to have her dressings changed twice a day for the next week to make sure no chance of infection sets in. I'd like to see her at the end of the first week in my office to see how things are progressing and see if there is any nerve damage to the area. She is in pretty bad shape right now, but the fact that there is pain in the area tells me the nerves are intact and she should be okay. I don't know what happened, but this is one of the worst cases I've seen of sexual trauma. Who ever did this to her should be arrested on criminal charges. Well, you can go in shortly and see her, she should be coming around in a half hour or so in recovery and she'll be staying overnight for observation."

"Thank you so much doctor, I know you've done your best and the rest is up to her and god to sort out."

And Julia gave the doctor a warm hug and thanked her again, before going to the recovery room waiting area.

The doctor looked at Julia as she went, studying her and wondering what part she played in all of this, then turned and went back to her office. Julia sat and waited until the nurse came and said she could see her now. Julia went into the room slowly and saw her lying with her legs in stirrups and her eyes closed. Julia stood beside her and then took her hand in hers and caressed it softly.

Chanelle opened her eyes slowly and tried to focus.

"Hi baby." She said groggily.

"Oh my beautiful Chanelle. The doctor says you're going to be okay, but it's going to be a month or so before you can have any kind of sexual activity. You have to spend the night for observation, so I'll bring you some dinner and a change of clothes for tomorrow. I'll take a cab to get your car and drive it home for you and come in mine to get you tomorrow. I'll bring you to my place so you can rest there and I can take care of you. I have to change your dressings twice a day for the next week to make sure no infection sets in. I'll take good care of you darling. You're the most important thing in my life and I hate that this has happened to you."

"I'm sorry Jules. I went to see if I could straighten things out with her and she was just starting to understand when Trisha came in and she went ballistic. She took me to the back room and then she attacked me. I didn't stand a chance against her and Tanya. They got me on the bed and tore my clothes off."

"I'll give Tanya a taste of my anger too then." Julia hissed.

"No, she just did what Vanessa told her to do. She was just as afraid of her as all the other slaves have been. She told me how she has been beaten and tortured and has scars to prove it. Vanessa has done a job on her, let me tell you. She helped me to the car and gave me the pants she was wearing so I wouldn't be naked. I'm sure Vanessa isn't going to like the kindness she showed me and give her a beating for it too."

"Maybe I'll go and thank her then for what she's done and see if she has anything she wants to say about Vanessa and get some kind of retribution for her insults and injuries." Julia said quietly so no one else would hear.

"No, I don't want you going near her Jules. She's a nutcase and I don't want you getting hurt too. It's my own stupid fault for going to see her, but I thought it would be safe in her store to talk to her. I guess I was wrong, and I paid the price for my mistakes."

"Chanelle, I can't let this go unpunished. She has to know she can't get away with what she's done to you. She needs to know respect and I'm going to let her know, one way or another."

"What are you going to do?" Chanelle said worriedly.

"I'll think of something, but right now, you are the most important thing I have to take care of." And she bent down and hugged and kissed her friend softly on the lips and told her how much she loved her.

"I love you so much too, Jules. You're the only constant in my life that I rely on. I never want us to part or have any more troubles. When this is all over, I want us to move away and start over somewhere new." Chanelle said reaching up and caressing Julia's cheek.

Julia covered her hand in her own and kissed the palm, then held it to her cheek again.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers