Life at Last Ch. 08

Story Info
Ling changes everything.
30.6k words
4.68
21.4k
1

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

She was 5' 2" and gorgeous. Her hair was past her waist and jet black and shiny. Her brown, almond shaped eyes twinkled, and her smile was dazzling. She filled out her tank top nicely with the dark brown nipples visible underneath. Her tight stretch pants hugged her hips and legs, showing off a great ass and thighs.

"And you are Ling," Katherine said taking the woman into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"It's so good to meet you." Ling returned the hug and said in the slightest of accents,

"It's great to meet you. I've heard so much about you and I'm glad I have the chance to meet you and thank you."

They released themselves and Katherine showed then into the living room.

"Ling, I'd like to introduce you to my friend and lover, Trisha. Trisha, this is Lynn's friend Ling." Trisha rose from the arm chair and Ling came to her.

They hugged and kissed each others cheeks and each gave their "how do you do's" to end the introductions. Lynn came over and hugged Trisha and kissed her full on the mouth and said how happy she could be here. They all sat down and got to know one another better. Ling said she was five when she came from Hong Kong with her parents, and that was why she had the slight accent still. Katherine stopped the conversation and said she was going to make some drinks. Lynn offered to help, and went with her to the kitchen.

"Ling really likes you and Trisha. She was a little nervous about coming over, but I can tell she's getting very comfortable with you both. She's opening up and talking about herself freely and that makes me so happy.

" Lynn said in a whisper so the others wouldn't overhear her.

"I'm so glad Lynn. I have to tell you, she is just gorgeous, and you two look great together. I think we're going to have a great day." Katherine replied in a whisper too.

"I think she likes Trisha's looks. I can tell by the way she's been stealing glances at her and looking her over. I mean, I don't blame her. We're all brunettes and here's Trisha with this gorgeous strawberry blonde hair and her light blue eyes that always makes her stand out in a crowd. I seen the other women looking at her the other day at the gym. She's a woman to be desired." Lynn informed Katherine.

"I admit, I was taken by her beauty too. I fell head over heels when I first saw her too." She admitted.

"Don't get me wrong though, she thinks you're beautiful too."

"Really? She thinks I'm beautiful?" Katherine queried.

"Of course silly. I saw the way she looked at you when we arrived and how she held your hand." Katherine looked off and remembered their meeting, and smiled to herself.

"I guess I'm just a little self-conscious about things because I'm so much older than all of you and feel a little out of place."

""Katherine, how can you say that. Age has nothing to do with how beautiful you are or the type of person you are. I love you for you inside here."

And she placed her palm softly over her left breast, over her heart. Katherine held her hand there and thanked her.

"You are wise beyond your years Lynn, you know that."

"Okay, come on you sexy old lady, help me with these drinks and lets get back in there and have some fun."

Lynn gave Katherine a pat on the ass and laughed. They took two glasses each and went back into the living room where Ling was asking Trisha about the design she had done in Lynn's pubic hair.

"I love the butterfly design and the colors in it. How did you do that?" she asked.

"I used food coloring for the colors and I used my little electric shaver to make the design. I used a razor to take off all the rest and make her smooth and sexy looking."

"Do you think you could do something with my jungle I have growing down here?" Ling asked putting her hand between her legs.

"Well, I'd have to see how much I have to work with and see what you'd like for me to make." Trisha responded.

"Fair enough."

Ling got up and slid her tights down to reveal a natural growth of hair that wasn't really thick, but covered a large area. All three women stared at her pussy and made a suggestion. "I'd like her to get an angel." Lynn suggested.

"I think maybe just wings." Katherine said. Trisha got up and went over to Ling. She knelt down and ran her fingers over her hair.

"I'll leave it up to you Ling. You have to live with whatever you decide, so I think you should pick whatever you want and I'll try to make it for you."

"Okay, I'll go with Katherine's idea and get two wings. Can you make them pink with blue tips?" she asked.

"I can certainly do the wings, I'm just not sure about the color, if it'll take well."

Ling left her pants down to her knees and turned to Lynn and Katherine to ask them.

"I love the idea of the wings, it's close to the angel I suggested and it would look great in the colors you want if it'll work."

Katherine reached out and touched the course hair and said,

"If the ends are cut, the dye should get into the hair better and give it more color."

"So when could you do that for me Trisha?" Ling asked.

"I can do it right now if you want. We have all day and night."

With that Ling took her pants off and waited to be showed where to go. Lynn took her hand and walked her to the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"I'd like to shave you smooth and then Trisha can do the design. I want to be the first to feel your soft skin all freshly shaved first."

"Okay dear one, shave away" Ling said as she sat on the toilet and waited for her service. Leaning back and bringing her legs up, her pussy was fully exposed and thin line of wetness was seeping out making the slit glisten in the light. Lynn took a warm, wet face cloth and put it over her hair to soften it and then put some shaving cream in her hand. Taking the cloth away, she applied the cream to the area needed to be shaved, and massaged it in a little. Katherine gave her a fresh disposable razor, and Lynn started to remove the hair, one stroke at a time. Using the most care she could, she shaved over her labia and down to her ass, making sure there was no stubble.

"I like feeling you shave me baby, it's kind of sexy feeling."

"I can't wait to run my tongue over it and feel how smooth it is."

Trisha readied her electric trimmer and Katherine went to the kitchen for the food coloring.

Lynn finished shaving and used the face cloth to clean the area. When it was clean, she put her face between Ling's legs and touched her tongue to the smooth skin.

"You feel wonderful baby, no more flossing when I go down on you now." Lynn said and licked her some more.

Ling and Trisha laughed and then Katherine returned.

"I think this will be easier if you lie on the bed and I can kneel between your legs and get a better position to work from." Trisha instructed her.

Ling got up from the toilet and dried herself off, then laid the towel out and got on top of it. Ling brought her knees up so her feet were resting on the bed and Trisha knelt down and got into position between them. Carefully she started outlining the shape of the first wing and after fifteen more minutes, the design was finished.

"Okay, now I just have to trim it down some and we're ready for the color."

Lynn brought the hand mirror over and held it so Ling could see her new look.

"Wow, that is just too cool Trisha. It looks amazing. "

Trisha back combed her hair so it stood up and putting on the attachment for length, took the hair down to a half inch.

"Okay, ready for coloring." She said as she brushed off the hairs.

"Looks good enough to eat now." And gave her lips a quick lick.

"Yummy." She said standing up.

"I hope you didn't mind me getting a taste Ling?" she said as she looked at the expression on her face.

"Not at all Trisha, I hope you'll give a better licking later." She said with a wink.

"Count on it honey." And patted her thigh.

Lynn sat beside Ling holding her hand and smiling very happily. Katherine knelt down and applied the pink coloring to the right areas and rubbed it into the hair. Wiping away the excess, she took the blue and did the tips of the wings.

"If it doesn't come out colorful enough, we can do it again to get it right, I hope." And laughed a little.

After she finished Ling went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"It's gorgeous, I just love it." She said excitedly.

Ling trotted back and hugged Trisha and Katherine and then Lynn.

"This is just so great meeting you both. Lynn has told me so much about you both and how wonderful you are. I admit I was a little nervous about coming over at first, but you have made me feel so comfortable being here and really like you both already."

Katherine and Trisha stood with their arms around each other and Ling came and hugged them both. Lynn got off the bed and they had a group hug together. Trisha made a suggestion.

"Who's for a little puff and another drink?"

All three women put their hands up and giggled like girls. Trisha went to the dresser and took the little box out and rolled a joint, while Katherine went and poured another round of drinks.

They all went back to the living room and sat down.

"I don't think this is right that Ling is almost naked and we're still dressed." Lynn commented to them.

"You're right, it's not," Katherine agreed.

Without another thought, all of them stripped completely and sat back down. Ling looked at the bodies of Katherine and Trisha, and Lynn said,

"I told you they were beautiful looking women Ling."

"You're right. I hope I look as good when I get older. You two are gorgeous looking. Trisha, I love how pink your nipples are and the color of your hair down there. Katherine, you have a body to die for. Your tits are perfectly shaped and I like your clit ring, that's beautiful." Trisha and Katherine both thanked her for the compliments and offered their own. Katherine said,

"You are exquisite, the way your hair falls over your breasts and your thighs are just perfect."

Trisha commented, "You have the sexiest eyes and your breasts are shaped like an artist made them. I might add that your pussy tastes divine too."

Ling giggled and said, "There's plenty more where that came from."

"Well, you're not going to be a pussy hog, 'cause I want to get some of that too." Katherine piped in.

"And don't forget me. I'm first remember. What ever I leave , you're both welcome to it." Lynn said defiantly and then laughed.

"Seems like we all want to get a piece of the new girl." Ling said bashfully.

"Don't worry Ling, we'll all get a good piece of each other before the night is through. Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Can you two spend the night?" Katherine asked with a worried look on her face.

"Yes we can Kat. We're both good to go on that. I packed a bag and so did Ling. We left them in the car for now."

Katherine changed her look to one of great joy in an instant and said,

"I thought we might all try to share the bed together, if there's enough room."

"Of course there's room. It's a king size bed and we get lost in it ourselves. I have to send a telegram to her to say goodnight to her." She turned and joked to Lynn and Ling.

They all howled with laughter and smoked leisurely on the joint and drank.

"I notice you have a broken heart on your pussy Trisha, why?" Ling asked.

"I always felt like I did Ling. I was just telling Katherine I want to let it grow in and become a full heart again since I met her."

"That's right sweetheart, and you said I could dye it red too. So when we finish this, I want to color your pussy hair in the bedroom. I think yours should be ready to rinse too Ling." Katherine said.

Stubbing out the joint, Lynn got up and took Ling's hand and took her to the bathroom, while Katherine took Trisha's hand and took her to the bed to lie down. Spreading her legs for Katherine, Trisha looked at her and said,

"I love this sweetie. You and me and our new friends all having the time of our lives together. I've never been so happy."

And her eyes started to water as she let her feelings get a hold of her.

"I feel just the same way my darling woman. The happiest I've ever been."

And she stroked Trisha's thighs with her hands.

"How's your pussy feeling? Do you think you'll be up to having sex with us all tonight?" Katherine said to her in earnest.

"I think I'll be just fine as long as no one tries to stretch me too big or go up my ass."

"Great darling. I want you to have as much pleasure as you can, and I'll let them know the limits too."

"You are an angel my love, truly."

Katherine blushed and took the bottle of red coloring. Pouring it on to the hair, she worked it in making sure there was good coverage.

"I think you have enough growth to make a full heart honey. It's a little shorter in the middle of course, but if we trim it down to the same length, it'll look great."

Katherine finished rubbing in the color and looked at the heart on her pelvis.

"I'm one lucky girl. I have a woman with two hearts that love me."

And they laughed and Trisha said,

"Yes you do, with both of them completely."

Katherine lay on top of Trisha and kissed her deeply.

"Would you just look at these two, they're so horny, they can't wait for us to join them." Lynn said coming out of the bathroom.

Lynn and Ling lay down on either side of the two and they all kissed each other and caressed wherever they could get their hands to touch.

"Hey, let's get a look at that pussy of yours Ling and see how it turned out." Trisha said.

Ling got back up and showed them her new look. All three women stared at her pubic area and showed their approval.

"The colors are perfect Katherine, and you did a superb job on the wings Trisha, they look perfectly shaped."

"Go and rinse yours off now and let's see if your heart is the right shade of red Trisha." Lynn asked her.

Trisha got up and went to the sink and quickly rinsed off the excess color then dried herself. She came in to the others and they all went wild.

"It's absolutely stunning Honey," Katherine said.

"You look like a star Trish." Ling replied, and Lynn knelt down and gave it a kiss and said,

"I'll win a piece of this later." And winked at her.

Katherine stood and looked down at her shaved area and pretended to cry.

"I don't have any hair, just this little stubble. I want a cool design too." She wailed.

"Aw, poor Kat, feeling left out?" Lynn quipped.

"That's what you should get Katherine, a cat." Ling suggested.

"Perfect Ling. That's just what I'll get when it grows back in. What a great idea."

The others agreed whole heartedly with the idea.

"It was nothing." Ling said in a bragging way, rubbing her knuckles over her right breast. "Show off." Lynn said and pushed her back onto the bed and pretended to attack her, then kissed her deeply.

"I want to see all of your art work in front of me girls. I want to see how well Trisha has done on you all."

All three stood up and faced Katherine who sat on the bed. Katherine inspected all three designs closely.

"You know Trish, I think you could make a living doing this. I bet there are lots of women and men who would want their pubes done like this. You could charge them $30 for the design and more for color. What do you think?" she said to her.

"Really? You think I could make money doing this? It would be cool having people sporting my designs. But I don't have the money to get started and no where to do it though."

"You could do it here, or better yet, I believe there is a store for lease coming up soon, I hear it's being vacated soon." Katherine informed her.

"We could all chip in and get it up and running Trisha. I can do piercing and I know a tattoo artist who would love to get a place to work out of. I also have about $15,000 in my bank account I can use some of to float it." Ling said.

"I can do the advertising and run the shop as well as do the books. I have got my diploma and nothing to use it on yet." Lynn added.

"Well, how could I say no to a great team like this. I think we should get down to business soon and see about putting this together." Trisha said looking around at them all.

"What a great idea honey. But what can we get you doing, so you have a job there too?" "I'm not sure yet, but I'm sure I can think of something. Maybe I can prep them, waxing, shaving and maybe do some coloring too." She said as a thought.

"See, there you go. We all have something we can do."

The women formed a circle and hugged.

"What should we call it?" Ling said looking thoughtful.

They all sat on the bed thinking about a name for the new business.

"Well, why don't I roll another joint to help us think." Trisha suggested.

After she finished she handed it to Ling and said,

"I think our guest should do the honors." And lit it for her.

They all took their hits and after finishing, Katherine said,

"I can't think of anything right now except having my pussy licked and my nipples sucked. Who would like to do that for me?"

She lay back and spread her legs and rolled her nipples in her fingers. Ling was first to make a move and jumped on the bed between Katherine's legs. Without hesitation, she lowered her face and licked Katherine's pussy from her anal opening to her clit and back again. Trisha went to get on the bed and Lynn held her back and said, whispering in her ear,

"Let Ling do her for a minute. Her tongue can stick out almost 5" ,and can curl it in all shapes and ways. She'll drive Katherine crazy with it. That was one of the reasons I fell in love with her."

Trisha stayed beside Lynn and watched.

"This I've got to see." She said to Lynn in return.

Ling flicked her tongue rapidly over Katherine's clit and got her to writhe in ecstasy quickly. "See what I mean." Lynn said again in a whisper.

Trisha watched with fascination as Ling did her thing on Katherine's pussy. Katherine was in heaven as Ling let out her tongue and took long lapping strokes up her pussy. When Ling thought she was ready, she spread Katherine's labia wide and pointed her tongue and stuck it out. Lynn and Trisha stood transfixed, as they saw Ling's tongue grew to 5" and she stuck it in her. Katherine looked down at Ling and had a look of amazement on her face at this unbelievable feeling of being fucked by a tongue.

Using her head, Ling stroked her pussy in and out rapidly, causing Katherine to grip the sheets with her hands and rock her head sideways. Even from where they were standing, the two spectators, could see Katherine's pussy flowing with cum. Ling sunk her tongue in all the way until her face was pressed against the plump flesh of Katherine's mound.

"She's doing that curly thing I was talking about. Wait till you see what happens now." Lynn whispered to Trisha.

Trisha looked closer at Ling and saw her throat muscles working hard. Katherine was overcome by this amazing sensation and felt her climax building. Ling sensed it too and continued curling her tongue inside Katherine's pussy, obviously hitting her g-spot. Within a minute, Katherine couldn't hold back and a scream built up from her throat as she started to gush. Ling was taken by surprise at the fluid gushing from her and pulled away from her. Katherine tried to keep her head there, but when she couldn't get it, crammed two fingers inside and stroked herself fast and hard to finish herself off. Ling knelt on the bed between her legs, getting sprayed by the flow, and looked absolutely stunned by the display. When Katherine finished, she took her fingers out and looked at Ling and then the others.

"Oh my god Ling, that was phenomenal, where did you learn to use your tongue like that?" She said grinning and sweating. Ling didn't answer, but stared at Katherine's pussy in amazement.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
123456...9