Life at Last Ch. 09

Story Info
Ling brings Jazz.
22.4k words
4.53
17.5k
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

They got off the bed and went to join the other two to watch the movie. Trisha sat in the big, overstuffed armchair by herself and looked at Ling, then reached over and held Katherine's hand. Ling squeezed beside Lynn on the couch and cuddled in to her. Lynn let go of Katherine and cuddled Ling back. Trisha looked at them all and wondered to herself about how they all would work things out between, starting a new business venture, new relationships, and new secret loves. She knew that she wanted to be with Katherine because of the bond they shared and the deep feelings they had for each other. She was torn about Ling though, as she had found her secret oriental woman she had always dreamed of meeting and making love to. Ling represented a life time of desire and now that she was here, and in love with her, and wanted to have the sex she always wanted, she couldn't help but feel that there was trouble brewing. She knew she had to tell Katherine about how Ling felt about her and how she felt about Ling. It might just end what she knew could be the most loving and fun relationship she had or will have and then again, it might just make for an interesting foursome. Then she remembered that they still had to meet Jazz, the young woman who would be doing tattoos, and Ling's friend from college. She pondered what she would do to the mix and if she'd work out or have to get out. It would all depend on what happened when they met and if they thought she would work out or not. Time was the only factor in play right now.

Katherine seemed to enjoy Lynn's company very much and they looked like they could be good friends or lovers, depending on how things went. Trisha looked at Lynn and noticed she didn't stray too far from Katherine's side or attention. Ling she knew about all too well, and wondered what she might do if she had to be told it was a no go on their sexual deviances. Trisha sat and watched the three women for a while longer and then put her attention to the movie. Katherine was sitting thinking about how she and Lynn could get together in private and worried what might happen with Trisha if they were caught. Making love to her in front of Trisha was one thing, because it was agreed between them before Ling was brought into the picture. Lynn was a very, sweet and pretty, young woman. She admired her for her intellect and her sexuality as well. Had circumstances been different, she would gladly consider her to be her lover and partner. As it was, circumstances weren't in her favor, because of her love for Trisha. She considered the idea of talking about it with Trisha and thought it would have to wait until they were alone first. Lynn was happy to be between the two women she loved and adored. Ling had been the first woman to love her as a partner and a mate. She had told her how she had wanted to meet someone like her and fall in love and stay together always. Ling was gorgeous and smart, sexy and responsible as well. No one had ever made her feel as good as she did until she met Katherine.

Katherine was everything she had ever dreamed about in a woman. She was beautiful, kind, sexy, warm hearted, very giving, fun, romantic, everything Lynn had wanted in another woman. Now here she was, her and Ling together again, happy and planning a future together, and the woman of her dreams walks into her life out of no where. She was beside herself on what to do about it. It could be so easy to spend time with Katherine whenever they could get together, but she found herself wanting more than that. What to do she thought to herself. Ling was happy just thinking about herself at the moment. She was remembering how Trisha had fisted her and done things that turned her on so much. Her pussy still had the memories of it and she was relishing every moment and sensation. She thought little of Lynn at the moment as Trisha was capturing her every thought. She imagined Trisha and herself in all kinds of scenarios and sexual interludes. She thought of herself as her lover and the things they could do together. She looked carefully over at Trisha and took in her beauty. She was dazzled by her in every way. She loved her hair and eyes, the way she smelled and tasted, the way she touched her, the sound of her voice as she made love to her, it was all she could do to sit there and not jump on her and make love to her again. She imagined herself being treated to a full night of P&P and what Trisha would do to her. She had some thoughts on what she would like to have done and wondered if Trisha would do it to her. Without a doubt in her mind, she was head over heels in lust with Trisha. What to do about it was another matter all together.

The four of them sat watching the movie, and all four were oblivious to what the other was thinking. Trisha was the one to break the silence by asking Ling what Jazz was like. All the others turned their attention to her as they were just as interested in knowing about her as well.

"Well, other than what I told you all before about her, she is my age, very pretty, has her degree in business and almost one in art, she lives across town with another woman she met and they share an apartment together. She doesn't have anyone in her life right now as far as I know, and she loves to party and have wild sex with the right people. I bet she could give you all a run for your money as a lover. She knows so much about the female anatomy it isn't funny. If she wanted, I bet she could be a doctor or something like that." Ling finished.

"She sounds like quite the interesting person Ling. When can we meet her?" Katherine asked her.

"I'll give her a call right now and if she's not home, can I get her to call here tonight or my place tomorrow?" She responded.

"Sure can, I think the sooner we get organized with our staff, the better off we'll be when we start up." Katherine replied.

Ling went to the bedroom and phoned her. Ten minutes later she came back in.

"I talked to her and told her briefly what was going on and she went crazy for the idea. She thinks it would be the bomb, as she puts it, as the best place in town to get body art done. She has a big clientele that she would be bringing with her if she joins, and get this, she has almost 8 thousand she can invest into it. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was with Lynn and you two and we were watching movies. She wanted to know if she could come over and meet you all tonight." Ling asked them.

"Well, I don't see why not. We just have to get dressed a little for decency sake, and she more than welcome to come over." Katherine told her.

"Great, I'll go and tell her now. She can be here in fifteen minutes." Ling replied with a happy grin on her face.

Ling went back to the bedroom and phoned Jazz back and told her to come over to Katherine's address. Ling came back almost skipping she was so happy.

"You're going to love her. She's a real fun person. I didn't tell her what we were doing all day, but I bet she will guess. She can smell a turned on pussy a mile away." Ling told them. "I guess I better spray some room freshener around then." Katherine quipped.

Ling laughed and said," I don't think that will help. This place smells like a whorehouse on a Saturday night when the ships come in."

Trisha looked at Ling and laughed heartily. Katherine frowned and thought less of the comment than Trisha. They all went into the bedroom and got dressed again and went back to the living room to wait.

The doorbell rang twenty minutes later and Ling went to let her in. They could hear the giggles and happy talk waft in from the front hall, then Ling brought in this stunningly beautiful woman. Her hair was jet black and tied in a pony tail. Her eyes were so dark, they were almost black. Her smile was radiant and set off her looks to no end. Her body was something else again. Her breasts were as big as Trisha's and her ass was round and firm. Her hands were slender and her fingers long and straight with beautiful long nails. She walked in with confidence and purpose as she greeted everyone there. She took the other armchair across from Trisha and said,

"So, you have a really great idea for a body art shop I hear from Ling here."

"Well, it was a joint effort in bringing it to fruition, but we think it'll fly with the right people and the right location. In fact, we found a place that does body piercing now. The store is recently vacated and I know the owner pretty well, so we might be able to get a break on the rent." Trisha told her.

All the women looked her over from head to toe as they studied her looks and listened to what she said. Ling was smiling happily as she wanted everyone to like her friend as much as she did.

"Ling has told us all about you Jazz and you sound like a great woman. She told us what a fun person you are and how smart and talented you are as well." Katherine told Jazz.

"I hope she didn't tell you everything," she said with emphasis on everything.

"Well, quite a lot actually. She seems to hold you in very good esteem Jazz." Trisha told her. Jazz looked at ling to see how much she had said, and Ling looked at her with guilty eyes and shrugged, then said,

"Sorry, I got a little carried away with our college years." Jazz looked around quickly at them all and Lynn said,

"Yup, she told us about doing yourself and each other and other stuff as well."

Jazz looked at Ling with a non serious scorn on her face.

"We were talking about it when I was showing them how I used to do myself, and I let it slip, kind of." Ling told her.

"You can still do it Ling?" Jazz asked her.

"Yes I can. I showed them all today how I used to lick my pussy and fuck myself with my tongue." Ling said kind of proudly.

"Well, I haven't tried in awhile, but I bet with some stretching like you showed me, I could do it again." Jazz admitted to them.

"I better let you in on something Jazz. We are all making out like bandits here today and all night. We have had one big fuck and suck fest so far, haven't we girls?" Ling blurted out.

The others looked a little taken back by her frankness, but it was out in the open now, so they didn't try to deny it.

"You have been making out with these gorgeous ladies, Ling? You must be in heaven. I remember how much you used to talk about finding a woman to mate with and secretly, I wished it was me, but you didn't seem to want to pursue that area, so I didn't either. But now you've hooked up with these beauties and you're getting in the mix with them. I'm so happy for you." Jazz said looking at the other three women.

The three others were smiling broadly at the compliment and Trisha said openly,

" I feel just as much in heaven as she does. She is an amazing woman in all respects."

Lynn looked at Ling then said,

"I saw her for the first time and fell head over heels for her. She took my breath away." Katherine said about Ling,

"She is a rare beauty and I for one am very glad to have met her."

Jazz looked at them all and then said,

"It seems I'm not the only one to fall under the spell of Ling's beauty and mind. She astounded me in college when we roomed together. Her mind was so sharp and would come out with the most profound statements and thoughts sometimes."

"I think it's safe to say we all find her to be an amazing young woman." Katherine added. Lynn was beside herself with happiness that her mate was getting so much praise.

"So what did you think when you saw Ling fold herself up and lick her pussy? Was that not the wildest thing you ever saw?" Jazz asked them.

"I was floored when I saw her do it. I couldn't believe my eyes at first. And then when that tongue of hers came out, I was thinking all kind of things about her." Trisha said.

"I felt the same way." Katherine added.

"Well, Ling did it several times with me when we first met and tried to teach me, but I'm not flexible enough I guess. I would love to be able to do that though, it looks like it would great to try." Lynn added as well.

"Ling showed me how to do it, and after several good stretching sessions, I was able to get there with her help. It is a great feeling when you do, do it." Jazz told them.

Ling was sitting there beaming with pride, listening to everyone talk about her.

"I'll show everyone how to do it if they want to try. It's not that hard if you do the stretches first like Jazz said. You might need some help getting your mouth real close, but a little push will help."

They looked at Ling with wanton eyes, thinking about having her do it again for them.

Jazz seemed to pick up on the thoughts and said,

"Why don't you give us a demo now Ling?"

"Here? Right now?"

All the women clapped and cheered for Ling to show them her abilities. Ling got up and took her top and pants off, getting naked in front of them all. You still have an amazingly great body Ling." Jazz said as she looked her over.

"Thank you. I hope I can look as good as these fine ladies when I'm their age." Ling said as she looked at Katherine and Trisha.

"Well thank you sweetheart, that was nice." Katherine said to her.

Trisha looked at Jazz and said,

"I don't think she'll have any problem, do you?"

"Not in your life. I think she'll be stunning right into her fifties." Jazz said to Trisha.

Ling lay on the floor and started her stretches. They all watched her as she spread her legs in the splits and then put her first leg slowly behind her head. Taking her other leg, she worked it up and behind her head as well. Using her elbows behind her knees, she worked herself closer to her pussy. Taking her fingers, she spread her lips open and licked her clit with the tip of her tongue.

"That looks like it would be the greatest doesn't it?" Trisha said out loud, as her thoughts were voiced.

The others just nodded as they watched transfixed on Ling. Ling slid her long tongue out and along her lips, spreading the folds open. Her tongue went into her hole and dipped in an inch or so. Curling her tongue, she brought it back out with a little cum on the end. Ling spread her hole open and tongued herself as deep as she could get it in. They all ooh-ed and ah-ed at her feats. Lynn got off the couch and knelt before Ling and slid two fingers inside her. Ling raised her head up as she moaned at the pleasurable feeling, then went back to licking.

"I've got to try that. I'm just getting too horny watching her." Jazz said.

She got up and took off her sweatshirt to reveal her bountiful breasts to them. She slid her pants off in one motion and stood naked for them all to look at. She was proud of her body and had no shame or embarrassment in getting naked in front of them. She lay on the floor and did the same stretches that Ling had done, and then started to put her leg behind her head. With more effort than Ling, she got it behind and then worked on the other one. Slowly she maneuvered it into place behind her head and then grabbed her ass and pulled herself closer. The other three sat and watched as Jazz licked herself with a little more difficulty than Ling, but licked just the same. Lynn turned Ling so she was facing Jazz and positioned them so their asses were touching and their pussies were close together.

Kneeling beside Ling, she licked Ling's pussy to her ass, and then to Jazz's ass and then pussy. Ling was starting to flow steadily now and Jazz was getting very wet herself.

"Now that's entertainment." Trisha exclaimed,

and Katherine laughed with her and agreed. Ling flicked her tongue as rapidly as she could over her clit as Lynn licked at her and Jazz's pussies. Jazz was intent on giving herself the best tonguing she could manage. It was a sight to see for sure as they watched two women having sex with themselves like this. Ling started to moan as her climax approached and Lynn put her two fingers inside Ling to heighten her orgasm. Ling could barely do it to herself as she came hard and twitched and had spasms. Jazz was just behind her and Lynn put two fingers in her as well and stroked her g-spot. Jazz went crazy at the new sensation Lynn created in her. She had a large flow of cum run out and Lynn lapped it up like a cat with milk. Ling started to unwind herself slowly and then Jazz did the same till the had their legs over one another. Katherine and Trisha applauded and cheered them for their performance. Ling sat up and then helped Jazz to sit up as well. They kissed each other then kissed Lynn in turn and thanked her. Ling sat back on the couch and Jazz on the chair, both naked and not caring about their nudity.

"Well, looks like we're back to having an orgy. So why don't we all get naked and have some fun while we're getting to know one another." Katherine said to them as she stood and took her t shirt off.

Katherine's erect nipples stood out on her breasts and then she slid her track pants off and kicked them into the corner. Trisha was just as quick and had her top and pants off as fast as she could get naked. Lynn was last to undressed and tossed her clothes up in the air and said,

"Let's party girls."

Trisha led the way to the bedroom and went for her stash box and started rolling. Katherine went to the kitchen and brought five glasses and a pitcher of juice. As they all sat on the bed, they smoked and drank and laughed about the things Ling and Jazz had done through college. Everyone shared a story about their past sexual experiences and they talked frankly about them. Ling was first to get things started by sitting behind Trisha and reaching in front to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples.

"Are these the nicest tits you've ever seen or what Jazz?" she said to her.

"They are beautiful, that's for sure. But the way to tell is by feel." She said,

as she reached out and squeezed them gently and rubbed the nipples lightly and made them swell to full erection.

"Yup, these are nice tits." J

azz knelt close to Trisha and rubbed her nipples against her own.

"Yum, that feels delicious." Trisha said. Lynn was rubbing Katherine's thigh and Katherine was playing with the top of Lynn's pussy as they watched. Ling looked at Jazz and asked her,

"Jazz, have you ever had a g-spot orgasm before?"

Jazz looked at her with a puzzled look.

"I take that as a no then. You have got to let Katherine give you an initiation into g-spot orgasms. They will blow your mind. You'll feel like your peeing, but it's not pee, it's cum. We had one earlier today and it was sensational, right Lynn?" Ling said to Lynn.

"Oh god it was so good. Katherine taught us how to do it and I blew my mind when I had it happen to me. It is so strong an orgasm, it's like having five clit orgasms at once." Lynn said to Jazz.

"This I've got to try. I love orgasms like the next woman, but one that feels that good, I've got to feel it." Jazz said looking at Katherine.

Katherine got Jazz to lie back and lay beside her.

"This won't hurt a bit so just relax and enjoy." She said to her.

Jazz smiled and said, "I'm all yours hon."

Katherine started to kiss Jazz and felt the full, warm, softness of her lips. Jazz responded passionately by opening her mouth and slipping her tongue into Katherine's mouth.

Katherine was slightly surprised by the openness and then returned it with equal fervor. They kissed and felt the warmth spread throughout their bodies as their excitement rose. Katherine brought her hand to Jazz's breast and cupped the large firm mound, taking her nipple between her thumb and finger and rolling it. Jazz's nipples swelled immediately to her touch and she breathed in hard in response. Katherine lowered her head to Jazz's neck area and licked and bit her softly, tantalizing her. Jazz moaned softly, enjoying this attention to her body. Katherine trailed her lips along her neck, down between her breasts and then took a turgid nipple in her mouth and suckled her. Jazz writhed and moaned louder and her breathing increased. The three other women sat around the bed and watched in fascination as Katherine brought this young woman in to heat. Jazz's pussy was already giving off her excited aroma and her wetness was visible along the slit. Katherine caressed Jazz's soft belly and felt her navel ring as she reached down. Jazz instinctively opened her legs for Katherine as she made her way towards her heated sexual area. Katherine hooked her leg around Jazz's and pulled it open wide. Katherine caressed her thighs, making sure she didn't touch her pussy yet, but excited the area to its fullest.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers