Life Begins at 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going crazy, yet, sweetheart?" he teased. "No? Well, let me see what I can do to turn up the heat." He removed the last item from the small package, a slender red vibrator with a wide flange base. He put it into her hand and said, "Do you know what this is, Casey?"

"No. Wait, it's a dildo of some kind, right? But, it's shaped differently from the one I have."

"Yes, I know. It's a butt plug and it vibrates." He watched her face closely, saw her wariness as she digested the information, and was delighted when the wariness changed to anticipation.

"No, I don't want you to use it," she declared loudly.

"Do you want me to stop? You know the word," Stan said. "Well?" Stan was THRILLED. She had understood what he meant about playing with words, and was integrating it into their adventure without prompting. It was more than he had ever hoped for.

"Don't use it, please!" she cried.

"I will use it, now!" Stan reached down to spread her lips wide and dipped the vibe into her drenched pussy. He rubbed it along her slit to coat her rosebud with juice, and gently pressed it against her hole. She jumped as Stan flicked his thumb across her clit, making her forget the intrusion below. Suddenly, she felt vibrations shoot through her entire body, as Stan turned on the plug. It helped widen her enough to seat the flange behind her sphincter muscle. Now, she was filled with outrageous sensations, much more intense than just touching her hole with the vibrator.

Stan could see how close Casey was, so he backed off a little to continue the torment. He began to alternately stroke her mound and rub along the outsides of her pussy lips, then kiss and suck her tits and finally, kiss her deeply, his tongue diving and curling with hers. Casey felt as if she were floating, riding caressing currents of air. Her hands clenched and unclenched in a steady rhythm that Stan found irresistible. He pushed his rock-hard cock close enough to get her attention. She grabbed onto it like a lifeline, pulling and squeezing, smearing his pre-cum along the shaft in an attempt to return some of what she was experiencing.

Finally, Stan realized that he couldn't delay it any longer. He quickly turned her over, retying her hands and feet, but putting her on her knees. He climbed onto the bed, bending over her to nibble at her neck. He reached under to find her clit as he chewed her neck and shoulders. He could feel the vibe through his balls, forcing him to concentrate on not coming. Casey was moaning uncontrollably now, rolling her hips to meet his fingers. She felt the tension mounting, tightening, becoming almost painful, but still reaching for that pinnacle. Of its own volition, Stan's cock found the entrance to Casey's pussy. He tensed at the sensation of soft, wet skin against the knob and could not hold back any longer. He plunged into her pussy just as Casey's orgasm hit. She screamed in release, slamming back on his cock to prolong the pulsing twitches. On the outstroke, Stan reached down to increase the vibrator's speed, which made Casey come again. Four times she was sent over the edge before Stan grabbed her hips and plunged with one last thrust into her depths. He locked his hips into hers and poured his come deep inside.

Stan reached over her to pull the silk cords loose, then collapsed on top of her as she fell to the bed, seemingly unconscious. Slowly, he removed the butt plug from her gorgeous ass, and gently thrust his softening cock into the opening. He wanted to feel her in this way but didn't have the energy to go any further.

"Hey, can't a body get a nap around here?" she joked.

To Be Continued.

12