Life Can Have Interesting Twists 02

Story Info
Brenda learns about her new life.
2.9k words
3.96
14.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly mid-day when Brenda opened her eyes. Without moving, she knew she had a seriously bad head, so she just lay there, relaxing. As time drifted by she began to recall the previous night's party. She touched her nipples and noticed how sensitive they were. Her legs and thighs, told her brain, how much they were aching but she was unable to focus, her mind, on what had happened at the party the previous evening.

She must have laid there for, perhaps an hour, when she heard, "Come on sleepy head, it's about time you got yourself up." It was Debbie and she continued with, "Come on mum, sit up, and drink this black coffee."

"Darling you look so lovely, you must have had a great night?" asked Brenda, sitting up and sipping the drink.

"Mum it was a really great party and, I really had a super time. You did an excellent job and I'm sorry I didn't spend a lot of time with you. There were just so many old friends to talk to, and to catch up on all their gossip. You must have got tired, because we found you asleep in one of the upstairs bedrooms."

"You found me sleeping, was everything ok?" Brenda questioned knowing somewhere in her mind something had happened to her before Debbie had found her.

"Mum you were fine. You were just so busy helping the guests all nights you probably went to have a quiet few minutes and, took a 40 winks nap," replied Debbie. "I'm going out shopping now with a few of the girls from last night's party. Take your time but get yourself up and we can catch up later, when I get back."

It was a Sunday, so there was no real need to hurry. Brenda decided to take a shower, but as she stood up the blood rushed to her head. She now felt an ache, in her back muscles, as well as in her thighs. The shower however, was great and helped to ease her muscle stress. Having dressed in a summer frock, and enjoyed another cup of black coffee, she was beginning to feel more like her normal self.

It was around two in the afternoon when the house phone rang. Picking up the receiver Brenda was surprised to hear a voice say, "Like me, you must be a proud mum today Brenda. Our daughter's 21st party was a great success." Before Brenda could make a reply, the voice, now established as Monica's, continued with, "I would love you to come over for an afternoon cup of tea, darling. We can, together, chat about what fun was had by all last night."

With her head still thumping, Brenda was not in the right frame of mind to go out socialising, so replied, "Ah Monica, firstly, thanks for the call. What I remember of the evening, it was a good night however, right now I am busy getting some papers ready for my, arranged company meeting, in the morning," she lied.

"I understand Brenda, what is it you do, is it accounts management? Look I know you are a busy woman with a professional job, but a lot of photos were taken last night and I am sure, you will want to enjoy them all, as I have been doing. There really are some very good ones and, I know you will want to see them, before you go into the office tomorrow morning, my dear," Monica voice sounded rather like, come or else, tone.

"Monica it's nice of you to ring me but can I come round some other time, I really am busy," again she lied.

"Ok my dear, it's just that one or two of the photos may have some implications for you, when you go into the office tomorrow morning. I really think you should make the time, and come over now."

With the slight edge in Monica voice Brenda's mind reacted, with more than a little concern, and she quickly thought to herself, photos, work tomorrow, now she was intrigued as to what was actually being said, "Ok Monica yes, give me an hour and I will be with you."

"Oh that sounds lovely darling, I look forward to seeing you soon." Monica said, as the call ended.

A little while later Brenda entered Monica's house. She was there to greet her, kissing her on both cheeks and for over half an hour Monica was the perfect host. She made Brenda feel much better about herself and, certainly more relaxed than she ever had, when they had previously met. They talked about their daughters, the party, how it had all gone and generally about local events.

Brenda did not want to be rude but she wanted to get off home as soon as possible so she, changing the subject, asked, "Monica you said there were photos?"

"Yes there are some really good ones, come up stairs and we can look at them together." Monica replied.

The room was a, joint, bedroom with a lounge, with a magnificent view over the, large rear, gardens. Monica went to a desk and returned with a large bundle of photos. "How lucky we are these days to be able to use, the speed of the computer to print off photos, even as they are being taken. The girls were taking pictures of each other all night, and then printing the ones they liked. Let's start with the birthday girls."

Together they looked at perhaps over 100 photos of many of the guests. Brenda, had selected several, saying she would like a copies of them, for herself. As another photo was passed to her, her eyes nearly popped out of her head. This was totally unexpected. She looked at Monica and said, "What on earth is this, this is not a party photo."

"Well not of the downstairs party, it was taken at the upstairs party that you attended, have a closer look." Another one was passed to Brenda, shock, horror, she was looking at herself lying naked on a bed. "Try this one, my dear?" Brenda took it and again, oh no, she had a penis in her mouth. The photos then kept coming, showing her in various positions with two men, men who were using her naked body.

As each photo was given to Brenda she had not spoken. It was Monica who eventually broke the silence with, "You had a ball, you really enjoyed yourself, and look there's more." Monica pressed a remote and just a few feet away a TV screen was turned on. Oh no, Brenda was watching herself in all her naked glory, being fucked, and sucking on a penis at the same time. The video lasted for less than five minutes but, during that time, she was shown in all sorts of positions. What was utterly weird, staring at her own screen face, was that she appeared to be enjoying herself.

"Well my dear, you were having a personal party of your own, and I must say you gave a, star performance. Looking at the pictures and the video, I sure you will be pleased to know, there's more of you on other CD's. I thought you would want to see these before you went into the office tomorrow, as I am sure Mr Burgess," the Finance Director where Brenda worked, "and your other colleagues would love to see them. Of course you would not be an employee for very long once they had seen them. Plus, of course, a copy to a porno channel and you will be a worldwide star overnight. You may, of course, feel you have been taken advantage of?"

Monica paused, and then continued, expounding on things for Brenda to think about, "You should, be delighted with yourself. You are a most attractive woman and you certainly know how to pleasure men, as the photos, and videos, confirm."

"I must go," Brenda suddenly said, as she made an attempt to stand up.

"Are you sure you want to go, there's so much more to look at, wouldn't you like to see the rest?" Monica asked.

"I must go," Brenda repeated.

"Ok if you feel you must leave, then you must, but please let me give you a few departing thoughts as you go. When you next look at your body, check for marks, you won't find any. Check that lovely pussy of yours, no bruising, or any sign of semen. Why, perhaps you may ask? Well you were a willing pussy, out to enjoy yourself, happily offering men the use all your treasured parts."

"You may, as you sit at home later to night, consider going to the authorities, but again you should think long and hard before going down that avenue. Let me summarise, no marks on your body, no signs of bruising anywhere, no evidence of who the men were or who you allowed to fuck you, and no evidence as to where you seduced those men. Conclusive evidence, don't you think that you were just a willing participant, out to have some fun."

"If you said the men took advantage of you here, at the party, then every guest will have to be interviewed and they will say, they didn't hear, or see, anything. Even your own daughter will say she found you, fully clothed, asleep. When your mind clears you will remember being tickled and enjoying yourself. Then you willingly let yourself have consensual intercourse. What you will not remember is what happened to you after you, so happily, fell asleep."

"You wanted more. You asked one of the men if you could suck his cock and also begged the other man to fuck you. You gave a star performance. Of course any contact with the authorities will mean you will also be, within minutes of a single click on a keyboard, be a worldwide porno star showing your body in all its glory," Monica concluded smiling at Brenda.

"I must go," Brenda repeated again. She stood up and without any goodbyes descended the stairs slamming the front door on her way out. She then drove straight home and immediately went into the bathroom and ran a shower for herself. Although she spent a considerable time washing her body, especially her breasts and between her legs, she knew she could not wash away, those photos, or videos. She knew she was like, a rabbit on a motorway, caught by the oncoming cars headlights with nowhere to go, she was just trapped.

Over the next few days Brenda concentrated her thoughts on her company's accounts, as the end of year figures were due out, in the next 10 days.

It was around two o'clock, on that Thursday afternoon, following Brenda's meeting with Monica when Vera, the company's receptionist had rung through to her office inviting her to come to the reception area. Assuming it was probably to collect some more confidential papers for her accounts project, she quickly went to the reception desk. On arrival Vera said, "Mrs Bartlett surprise, surprise. Wow these are for you, they are gorgeous," handing her a large bouquet of flowers.

Brenda carried them back to her desk and retrieving the card that was attached to the packaging. The card read, "Brenda all is quiet so I assume you have taken some sensible decisions. Please pop round tonight so we can talk. I will expect you at 8pm prompt, Lots of Love, Monica." Brenda just sat there staring at the card. "Bloody cow, of all the, liberty taking, love Monica. She can go fuck her, hope she dies right now, hope she dies in agony. Hate her, hate her," she thought, tearing the card in to very small pieces.

She wanted to throw the flowers as far as she could throw them, but that would cause her colleagues to think she had gone mad. It would create a fuss that would be difficult to explain. Instead, Brenda went straight to the kitchen area and, filling a vase with water, put the flowers in a nice display, and left them on the window sill.

With the arrival of the flowers her mind was blown. Her concentration was shattered so she left her desk as soon as she could that same evening. She sat, at home for a long time but eventually decided it would be impossible to avoid Monica's request, to be at her house by 8pm prompt. It was more than just a, if you like, type of request, it was more of an order so, reluctantly, she arrived at Monica's just before the set time.

Monica opened the door and welcomed Brenda as though she was someone she hadn't seen in years. Kisses on both cheeks, lovely to see you comments, glad you could come over, and all that old tosh. Brenda, went along with the friendly approach, but knew there would be something else, something that may not be, to her liking.

As they sat down a maid delivered tea and cakes. Monica had a business approach to most things and quickly referred to the photos and video asking, "Brenda my dear you have had a few days to think about the excellent video and those magnificent photos of yourself in action, you must agree they are good?"

Brenda was rather taken aback by the direct question and had to let it sink in. When she was able to give a carefully considered, answer she replied "Monica I am rather shocked that you would arrange for those men to take advantage of me."

"Brenda darling there was no arrangement, as you suggest, you willingly wanted to play, and as I said to you when we last met, you were a real star. It was, perhaps, unfortunate that pictures were taken of you enjoying yourself, and, would no doubt be embarrassing for you, especially if they fell in to the wrongs hands. There is however, no need to worry about that happening, as they are all secured safely away."

"However, of course the future, safe concealment of those pictures, and wonderful videos, will mean you fully co-operating with my requirements. I will need your personal services to enhance my professional business objectives. I operate a very successful members club for established successful, powerful and often wealthy men. I will require you to entertain one, or perhaps even two, of those men every week from now on."

Monica paused, waiting for a possible reaction, but as nothing happened she continued with, "Every one of your, shall we call them customers, will have been vetted very carefully by my, trusted team. All of the men will be either, married, or widowed and I will know whatever there is to know, about every one of them. You will need to meet them, be very nice to them, and allow them to have sex with you. They will pay me a fee so they can meet with you for straight sex but, of course, you will be able to negotiate with your customers if they want, what we call, extra services."

"So Brenda before I go on, have you anything to say?" asked Monica.

"I won't do it. I am not that kind of woman. I have been faithful to one man for over 20 years and I have no desire to be with another man, or men," Brenda said looking straight at Monica.

"Oh I think you will, unless you want to see yourself on every porno channel, and all your friends, thinking you are a sex slut. Now, let me tell you what will happen, from this moment on. One, you will give me your body measurements, right now, two, you will give me your mobile phone number, and three a set of garments will be purchased for you. The cost of those garments will be deducted from what you earn from every customer, you service. Four, you will keep the professional duties you fulfil for me, completely confidential. Finally before you leave here, you will sign a contract agreement that, confirms you are willingly co-operating with all your employment duties."

"I have accommodation units, being used at the moment, above the large food supermarket in the high street on the corner of, St. Marks Road and Queens Street. The company has several establishments and you will be working, from time to time, in all of them. Only one of my ladies enters my apartments during any afternoon or evening, which means you will never meet any of your working colleagues or other customers at those apartments."

Monica, looking at the pictures again said, "I know you will be a natural. I have looked at you for some time and, as you must know, you are a very attractive, mature, and well educated, woman and you will earn me a lot of money. You can also, potentially earn, if you are clever, a lot of money for yourself. I believe you will, within only a few weeks, begin to enjoy your new life."

Monica paused, waiting for any sort of response from Brenda but, with nothing coming back she finished by saying "On Saturday you will meet with Rosie, my trusted manager, who will explain your working duties. Your first night on duty will be next Wednesday. Your working name will be Gloria. Rose will be in contact with to provide details of where to meet her."

"Now Brenda, you are not here to discuss, or negotiate about your new role in life, so let's get on, your bust, waist, hip measurements, please, right now."

Part 3, Brenda meets her first customer and Monica makes a big mistake.