Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Rashad and Samantha, what happens next?
8k words
4.55
11.1k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To those who are Reading:

Thank you all for the comments; I welcome the criticism, because it makes me a better write. I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter in the life of Rashad and Samantha. Enjoy.

**********************************

September 27, 2012 (Thursday -- 2 days to the Full Moon)

Samantha was like a zombie at school on Thursday. She remained quiet and kind of ignored her classmates as she wrote down her notes. Her pen scribbled across a piece of paper as she drew black and white pictures of wolves howling to the moon and stars. She had Rashad on her mind once more. She wiped away a tear and went back to her drawings.

*****

Rashad woke up about 11:30 am and checked his phone. There were some missed calls and a voice mail from Samantha. He listened and then erased it. 'What was she sorry for? He's the one that messed up.' He knew she was at school and he didn't want to be a distraction to her there. He took his clothes off and as he did he could still smell her on him. His erection came to life and he tried desperately to subdue it, but it had a mind of its own. He stepped into the hot shower and let the water run over him.

His mind wandered to Tracy. He had texted her last night and she still hadn't responded. Their marriage had been on the down slope lately, and he knew it was his fault. He had been fat and lazy, barely attending college and once he had graduated, doing nothing around the house. This change was as good of an excuse for her to leave and he truly considered not bothering to contact her again, to let her get on with her life with someone who would truly be worthy of her love.

After the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. He was 6'4" and you could definitely see the Italian and Black in him. With his brown eyes and now muscular physique, he almost didn't recognize himself. Thomal walked into the bedroom and put his clothes back on and walked over to Wal-Mart. He went to the men's section and picked up some polo's, t-shirts, jeans, socks a pair of sunglasses a couple of hoodies and boxers. He went to the shoe department to see what they had. He picked up a pair of hiking boots and turned to leave the store when a scent caught his attention and made his mouth water, blood. He started sniffing the air and following the smell to the meat department. He found himself standing in front of the meat display case. He sniffed some more and reached through the packages until he found some steaks with a high content of blood still in them. He put 3 of them in a plastic bag and brought them and the rest of the items to the check out.

He went back to his room and put the clothes in the dresser. Then he walked into the kitchenette and realized that he didn't have anything to cook the meat in. He was about to walk back to Wal-Mart when he caught the scent of blood again. He ripped open the first package and hesitantly took a bite. The taste of the raw meat going down his throat with the blood trickling behind it was too much. He fell to his knees and devoured all the steaks in a feeding frenzy.

He looked at his cell phone when he was finished and saw that it was 2:15 pm. He knew that Samantha would be getting out soon and he needed to talk to her. He threw away the wrappers, washed his face, brushed his teeth and put on a pair of jeans, a hoodie and the hiking shoes. He grabbed his shades, earphones and walked out of his room to the bus stop where he knew she had to go to catch the bus.

He made it to the bus stop at 2:40 and just sat on the bench, put his headphones on, and listened to music while he waited. He smelled her before he saw her, but he didn't move. He knew his face would be shadowed by the hood and the glasses. He watched her walk up to the stop, pass him and wait. She looked sad, and he knew it was his fault. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and hug her to him, but that would have to wait till later. A few minutes later, the bus arrived and she got on it, he followed. She sat on the third seat and he went to the bench in the back of the bus.

The ride took about an hour, and he watched as Samantha tried to call him again. It took all his willpower not to answer, not to walk down there and sit next to her and hold her. He knew he had to be strong. He needed to know where she stood in all this, especially after last night.

When they arrived at her stop she got off and he followed behind. He acted like he was walking the opposite direction and then he stopped and waited for her to get to her building. He walked up the stairs to her condo and knocked on the door.

*****

It was a disaster today. Samantha had nearly flunked the pop quiz Mrs. Rush had given them. Her mind was thinking over everything. She wanted to see him. She wanted to be there to help him through everything. He took off and he still wouldn't answer his phone. Her eyes didn't even drift around the bus like they usually do. She didn't smile or make a sound. She had taken the last of her hydrocodone when she had gotten up this morning; her gall bladder had flared up again. She thought about going to the hospital, taking another bus just to get there. She then decided against it.

Samantha stepped down from the bus at her stop and walked towards her condo, lighting a cigarette as she walked. Her feet felt like three ton weights lifting and taking her higher up towards the third floor of the complex. She reached the top and butted out her cigarette unlocking the door and walking in. She closed the door behind her and walked towards the kitchen throwing away the cigarette butt before walking into her bedroom.

She dropped her book bag on the floor by the chair and slipped off her jacket. She had been so cold inside. She shivered some stepping out towards the kitchen. A knock on the door came and she turns toward the door. She wasn't expecting anyone. She walked to the door and turned the knob. Samantha didn't immediately recognize the man standing before her, and then her eyes went wide. Her arms went out and wrapped around him. Her tears slipped down her cheeks and she buried her head into his chest.

*****

He hugged her back and just stood there. He had a lot on his mind, but for now, just holding her seemed to be enough. After a few moments she backed up from him and he wiped the remaining tears from her face. She invited him in and he joined her in her bedroom. He made sure that he stayed on the opposite side of the room from her, and then sat down on the ground.

"What happened to you last night?' She asked as soon as she sat on the bed.

"I had to get out of here. After we were done, the feelings that I had, I wasn't sure if it was what was inside of me, or just me. Plus you have Terrance to worry about. I don't want to come in between the two of you." He said to her. He watched her face for any sign as to how she was feeling. While he stared he took in her beauty. She was 5'6" and curvy, with fiery red hair and sparkling blue eyes, it was hard to keep his mind on what was at hand.

"I don't know. This is all of a sudden; I need time to think about it." She said in a low voice. He looked at her and realized that she was in a tough spot, and he was only making it worse. He got back to his feet and had his hand on the door knob when she got off the bed and grabbed his other hand. "That doesn't mean that you have to leave. I still want to help you; we just have to do it as friends."

"I don't know if I can control what my body wants to do to you. The closer I seem to get to Saturday, the worse it gets." He said without looking at her.

"We're friends, we can do this together. I trust you, Rashad. I know you can fight whatever urges you have so we can figure this out." Samantha said. Rashad took his hand off of the door knob and turned to her. He could smell her and he liked what he smelled. 'No, I can fight this.' He thought to himself as he pulled his hand from her and returned to his spot on the wall. She went back and sat on the bed.

*****

Samantha moved to the computer bringing up werewolf and began going through the pages. She asked him this and that. She asked him about speed, strength, and even hunger. Her eyes looked over to him a few times noticing that he wouldn't look her in the eye. She pressed her lips as her hand ran gently over her chest. The pain was getting worse. She hated it. She wouldn't tell him though. Her eyes went back to the computer as she went down the list of possible things that could happen come the first full moon. She didn't like the pictures the pages showed her. Blood and spewed guts all over the place as dismembered bodies lay scattered around the huge black hulking figure that lifted its head towards the moon. She turned and got up from the chair going to him. She sank down to her knees before him. He stopped her hand from touching his face as she watched him.

"I am here for you, Rashad. I always will be. If I have to tell Terrance then I will. If he doesn't want me here then I will leave to go back to New Jersey. I'm here as long as I am needed. Okay?" She asked gently. "This is something amazing that has happened to you. It is also the greatest horror as well. I know you don't want the animal to come out and take your mind away. I know you want to hold back. Let me help you as long as I can. Okay?" She asked as he stares at her eyes seeing no fear. No hate. The excitement glittered in her eyes.

"Okay." He breathed as she smiled and drew back. She was just wearing a pair of black Capri shorts and a matching black tank top. Her necklaces dangled around her throat as her hair was drawn back in a clip and she typed away on the keys. She mumbled a few things and wrote them down on a notebook before looking back to the computer. Her legs shifted back and forth.

"Wish the damn doctors would take the time to call me." She said out of the silence as his head lifts. He stood up and moved towards her.

*****

He knew that her gallbladder was acting up. He could tell by how she acted. What had he read about the gallbladder? 'When food containing fat enters the digestive tract, it stimulates the secretion of cholecystokinin. In response to CCK, the adult human gallbladder, which stores about 50 milliliters of bile, releases its contents into the duodenum. The bile, originally produced in the liver, emulsifies fats in partly digested food. During storage in the gallbladder, bile becomes more concentrated which increases its potency and intensifies its effect on fats. In 2009, it was proposed that the gallbladder can produce several pancreatic hormones, including insulin.' Holy crap, how did he remember that, he had only read it once, and he hadn't thought he paid that much attention to it?

A thought came to him, something he had read, but thought he had forgot about. He needed to get out of here to do it, and she had to come with him. "Get a change of clothes; you're going to spend the night at my hotel room." He said as he called for a cab.

"I can't go with you like this." Samantha said when he got off the phone. She wanted to, but knew if she did, she would feel worse than she did currently.

"Look, I swear to you, on everything we hold dear, that I am not going to do anything that you don't want to do. But I have an idea to relax you, and it should help the gallbladder as well. The only problem is that I can't do it here. So come with me." He said and then turned and walked to the door and went through it. Samantha took a moment and then she grabbed her book bag out and put a change of clothes, some medicine and her laptop in it. She zipped it up and went to the front door where Rashad stood waiting for her with a smile. She returned it and walked past him to the deck. When the cab arrived they piled in and went to Rashad's hotel room.

When they got into his room, Rashad told Samantha that he would be right back and left. He ran across the street to Wal-Mart and bought some items, paid for them, and then returned to the hotel room. He walked in to find Samantha on the bed watching some TV with her computer open.

"Do you trust me?" He asked as he put the bag down and began taking his hoodie off with the shirt.

"Yes" she said without hesitating.

"Good" he said with a smile. "Get naked and get in the shower."

She stood and looked perplexed at him. She began taking her clothes off and he stayed where he was looking at her while she stripped. When all of clothes where off she went into the bathroom and began the shower. She stepped in and enjoyed the heat of the shower. He brings some scented body wash for her to use and she nods her approval of his choices. When she is done, she turns the water off and he steps in the bathroom, but won't let her leave the tub. She doesn't notice that his eyes are glowing a soft green. He went into the room and grabbed some body lotion and walked back in to the bathroom.

He started applying the body lotion directly to her still wet skin. Arms, legs, belly, taking his time to caress each muscle, even though he knew they would be getting attention in just a few minutes. He went to her breasts next, her nipples swollen from the heat. He applies the lotion and squeezes her nipples, causing her to gasp softly, she's already turned on, and not knowing what is coming. He squeezes her nipples again, harder this time and she could feel her pussy respond, pulsing slightly, the lips starting to swell, spreading, wanting attention.

He applied more lotion, avoiding her pussy, teasing her, down her lower back, over her round ass cheeks, dipping into the crack of her ass. He used both hands; bending her slightly to spread her ass cheeks he applied lotion to her tight, sensitive ass hole. He probed a bit, she gasped louder now, wanting him to fuck her ass with his fingers but he held off. He went back to her lower back and around to the front. Over her lower belly to the top of her pussy, moving around the sides, simulating the motion she knew he would take. He avoided direct contact with her sensitive lips and clit. He went back and forth, belly to inner thigh, she became more aroused by the second.

He stops and steps out of the stall, wraps a towel around her and walked with her into the bedroom. He laid her on the clean white sheets and pulled the top sheet over her, removing the towel as he covered her. She closes her eyes and relaxes.

He moves to the bathroom and has his own hot shower, not as long as hers but relaxing. He towels off and walks back into the bedroom. He goes to the bag again and brings out some scented candles. He lights them letting the low light illuminate the darkened room. No music plays, he wants to hear the sound of her breathing grasps and moans.

She lies in the middle of the bed, arms to her side. He kneels beside her and whispers softly in her ear, telling her how beautiful she is and how much he treasures her. He lowers the sheet to her lower back and pours some massage oil on her. Rashad doesn't warm up the oil as she loves the shock of the cold oil on her skin. His hands and her heat will warm it up soon enough. Lower back, shoulders, neck, back, these all get attention as he works out the tension of the day. Arms, hands, back to the shoulders, she deserves this, she is his tonight. He can hear her breath deeply; he knows that while the massage turns her on, the anticipation of more direct, intense stimulation is almost overwhelming for her.

He likes to build slowly, but never in the same way each time. He loves to keep her guessing. He moves her arms out from her side and works his way around to the side of her breasts, brushing them softly. Rashad feels Samantha roll slightly to give him better access but he ignores the hint, instead he reaches around and works on her neck and chest, working down to right above the nipple but never touching it. Her breath started to come faster now.

He moves back to her lower back, pushing the sheet down further, revealing her glorious and shapely ass. He is fully erect now and the desire to stoke himself is overwhelming, but he resists. He spreads her legs slightly and moves to position himself between them. Starting with her feet, each leg gets his attention, stopping at mid-thigh and back to the foot again. He moves higher on her legs, spreading them a bit more, He can see her pussy starting to gape, spreading itself, uncontrollably, yearning to be touched and probed. He focuses on her upper thighs allowing his hand to move to the very top, feeling the heat coming from her, pushing hard against the muscle at the top of her thigh, probing with his thumb the area between her ass, pussy and thigh, digging into the muscle, knowing the stretching and pushing is moving her clit back and forth again the sheets and is driving her crazy.

Up to her ass cheeks, massaging, stroking, and now pulling them apart revealing her tight pink asshole. The temptation to push his tongue into her is getting harder and harder to control. He can see her ass spasming slightly; her pussy is gaping further. The wetness is now dripping onto the sheets; her breath is deep and intense now. Sliding his hands along the inside of her ass, brushing her sensitive asshole, gliding along the sides of her pussy, never really touching, just hinting, just grazing. Her back arches and he knows she wants him to push a finger, or two, or four, or his cock into her holes, either of them, but he stays the course. Her pussy is wide open, gaping, and ready to be fucked. Her clit is swollen and red, yearning for direct pressure.

He tells her to turn over, she complies. Her face is flushed, hair still wet and clinging to her face and forehead. Her nipples are rock hard, swollen and red. Her pussy is fully open. Samantha spreads her legs without being asked, hoping for stimulation, hoping he will lock his mouth around her lips and suck her clit until she comes. Hoping Rashad will push his tongue inside her and suck the juices out. He leans over and whispers in her ear. Telling her again how beautiful she is and how much he wants her. But he also reminds her that she is not to come until he tells her, reminding her that she belongs to him that night and must do what he says. Samantha nods slightly and whispers "Yes".

He stayed kneeling between her legs, each time he moves to massage her belly and chest his rock hard cock brushes her pussy and belly, causing her to squirm hoping for penetration. He dripped massage oil all over her belly, working it into her skin, probing at Samantha's rib cage, her taut belly, down to the top of her pussy, pushing hard against the area right above her pubic bone; he knew this sensation would move through to her g-spot and clit. He goes back to the underside of her breast, around to the top, and around again. Slowly circling in on her nipple but never touching it. He grabs a breast in both hands and squeezes, moving out towards her nipple and stops just short. Samantha gasps, desperately needing the more intense stimulation but knowing it will not come. He goes back again, squeezing the entire breast, stopping short of the nipple, left then right and back again.

He moves back to the top of her pussy and again to her breasts. Her nipples are hard as diamonds, swollen. Her breath is coming faster now. He looks and her pussy is wide open, dipping onto her asshole. He continues to move his hands from her legs, past the side of her pussy, his thumbs first pushing her lips together, squeezing her clit, then pulling them apart, stretching her pussy open, revealing her swollen red clit.

Her pussy is spasming slowly, opening and closing. She tries to bring her legs together to bring some direct stimulation to her clit but Rashad tells her to stop, pushing her legs apart further. She loves the control she has to give up. Giving up control of her body is the ultimate release.

Rashad finally gives in to her desire and touches her nipples, first one, then the other, then both, circling, stroking now pinching. Squeezing, pinching, harder now, and almost unbearable but Samantha can feel the orgasm building inside her. He takes her breast in his hands and squeezes, moving slowly out to the nipple and ending at the tip, pinching hard. Then the other breast, back and forth until she is thrashing on the bed. He takes both nipples in his fingers and squeezes and pulls hard, she cries out and tells him she wants to come, telling him to allow her to come. He whispers in her ear again, telling her how badly he wants to fuck her, how sexy she is, but telling her not to come, not yet.