Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God what?" He grinned as he squeezed her breast.

"I'm on fire, this is too much," she cried out as she dug herself out. The pads of her fingers glided against her spongy spot with every thrust of her curled fingers. Her clit was hard under her furiously moving fingers of her other hand.

"Let it out, don't be shy, baby. Release yourself." He rubbed her impossibly erect nipple between the length of his fingers, pinching lightly and releasing. The ringing ceased and another car passed on the left. He didn't check to see if anyone looked over. Nor did he care.

"Oh, Rashad, I love you so much," she groaned from quivering lips.

His instincts were in control now, the beast was just below the surface and he was vividly aware of his surroundings. He looked over and saw the muscles around her eyes clenching. Her chest heaved and he could hear her heartbeat pounding. Her hair was messy from rubbing against the seat. Her snowy cheeks had been painted crimson. Then he saw it on her chest, He looked a little harder and saw that there were what looked like cigarette burns there. He decided to talk to her about them later, but for now, she needed to be happy.

"I love you too," Rashad replied before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Fuck, oh fucking gods," she wailed. Every fiber in her being tensed up and she ripped her fingers out of her cunt.

Rashad saw her from the corner of his eye. She screamed an animalistic scream as her fluids forcefully rushed out of her. Her squirting orgasm splashed onto the dashboard and soaked the floorboard as it ran off.

His hand left her breast as she spasmed. He caressed her hot face and hair.

"You're so beautiful. You're glowing, baby," her lover said tenderly as he wiped the sweat from her brow.

Her legs continued to quake as she slid her foot off the dash. She kept her eyes closed as he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. She fought to get her breathing back to normal.

"Relax, enjoy the afterglow." He leaned over and dropped a kiss on her temple.

Samantha nuzzled into him before he pulled away. He found her hand on her thigh and she tightly wrapped her fingers over his knuckles. He stretched his fingers out and delicately grazed them over her sticky sex.

The car reeked of her fluids that continued to drip off of the dashboard. His other hand left the wheel and he quickly hit the button for the automatic windows. The cold air was heaven to Samantha. His shaft softened inside of his jeans.

It took her several long moments before she opened her eyes again. "That was amazing," she said softly. She still felt like she was melted into the seat.

"Do you feel better?" Rashad asked.

*****

"Oh hell yes..." She breathed to him, a sheepish smile creeping across her lips. She looked to him, "I love you, Rashad." She huffs gently. Her eyes were closed to slits while her fingers pressed and rubbed against his fingers on her thigh. She had enjoyed her release. She inhaled deeply, the mixture of her juices and the fresh air whipping into the car was cooling her down as she felt sweat still slip down her brow and cheeks.

"Can I suck on you while you drive? I want you to have your release as well love." She said gently as a soft smile came to her lips.

*****

Samantha placed a hand on his crotch, and squeezed the forming bulge in his pants.

He moaned.

She slowly began to unbuckle his belt, and unzip his fly.

As she reached into his pants and past his boxers with one hand, fishing for his cock, she looked up at him, deep into his eyes, and said, "Are you ready?" He just nodded his head while he looked straight ahead.

Samantha's small, pale hand closed around his shaft and she began to gently stroke him, making sure he was complicit in her plans before taking the next step. Upon seeing the pleasure in his face, she removed his hard dick from his pants, and began to stroke him quickly, getting him to complete hardness with little effort.

"Oh, it's been so long since I've seen your cock. I've missed it. I loved the way this dick of yours felt inside me, inside my mouth, deep in my pussy."

She opened her mouth, and lowered her head to his lap. The bright lights shone in through the windows, illuminating her in an orange glow as he felt her warm breath on his member. He struggled to keep his eyes on the road as he felt her wet tongue tickle the head of his rock hard tool, slipping and sliding as she beat him off. He hadn't been with a woman since her and this felt right.

"Ready, baby?" she asked. He growled something sounding like a yes, and moaned loudly as he felt his entire length slide past her lips and relished the feeling of being totally engulfed in her talented mouth. She was a great cock-sucker, and enjoyed it because of the feeling of power it gave her, while she gave pleasure to someone else.

Samantha's head began to bob up and down on his cock now. She wasn't one to mess around. She quickened her pace and used one hand to stroke his cock, the other to massage his big, hairy balls, and all the while she swirled her tongue around the head of his prick, slurping and sucking just like she used to.

As he continued to drive, he was aware that he was about to pull up at a red light. He slowed, and began to look around outside at the other vehicles on the road. Samantha felt the car slowing and simply sucked him off harder; wanting to make him blow his load at the traffic lights, give the other onlookers a real show. He looked to his left, and sure enough, a carload of young kids out for a night of mischief were pulled up alongside. It didn't take them long to notice, and they began to honk their horns and yell out of the car at him, cheering them both on. The guy closest to him wound down his window, as Samantha expertly performed her oral stimulation, the guy reached over and gave him a fist pound.

The lights changed and the boys were left at the light as Rashad sped off. He continued to drive as his lover pleasured him with skill. He couldn't take it anymore, and pulled into a parking space out front of a park. He turned off the car, moved the seat back, and reclined, letting Samantha do her worst.

Samantha pulled off of his cock just briefly enough to say, "I want to taste you. I'm still fucking hungry, so shoot that cum deep into my throat, baby. Give me every drop." She then dropped her head back in his lap and began to beat him off with a flurry of strokes, using her hands, fingers, lips, tongue and throat.

He couldn't take it. She was stunningly gorgeous, incredibly talented, and had his cock deep in her mouth, wanting to taste his hot load. Not wanting to disappoint, he closed his eyes, and let the inevitable approach.

He felt the orgasm build. Like fire through his body, he warned her he was close. Samantha only sucked harder. He felt his toes curl upwards as he placed a hand on her head and held her in place. She moaned her approval. His breathing became ragged and forced as he neared climax. She slurped, licked, and sucked him toward the finish line. He lost control, and did what he needed to.

He exploded in her mouth.

He shot load after load into her mouth, squirting his thick seed down her throat and making sure she caught every juicy drop. Samantha milked his cock dry, and kept a tight seal around his head as she drank his cum.

When he was finished, and floating along nicely, she pulled off his cock, and opened her mouth, to show him his own handiwork. The white spunk in her mouth covered her tongue, and she rolled it around her mouth, relishing the texture, before closing her lips and swallowing the lot with an audible gulp. She returned to her seat, smiling and happy with herself, and he just sat there, bewildered and with his pants around his ankles, his softening cock bouncing in the light.

He pulled up his pants and watched as Samantha pulled her tunic back up. When they were finished getting dressed he leaned over and began kissing her. He could taste himself on her and he could tell she was really turned on now.

His hand was up between her legs and all over her little panties as their mouths mashed together, their tongues fighting and Samantha gasping for breath. She was wet, oh so wet and this erotic feeling was the feeling she had missed not being with him. When she had woken up this morning, she didn't think by the evening she would be back with the man she truly loved..

"In the back, baby," Rashad suddenly said, and the two were quickly embracing in the back seat. The tongues were fighting again as Rashad's arm embraced her body, while his other hand was back between her legs. Samantha opened her thighs while her own hand searched out the monster in Rashad's jeans and she could feel his fingers inside her panties now. He was sliding her moist cunt apart, delving into her body, sending shivers of lust into her heart. But she did so want to feel that cock. Her hand went to his monster jeans while Rashad began to tug at her tunic.

She gave in and let him take off the tunic and then she felt him unclip the bra. Soon she was topless, his hands mauling all over her breasts. Then her hand was on the zipper again. While she felt her breasts being squeezed, her nipples being pinched, Samantha managed to extricate Rashad's staggering cock from his jeans. Her fingers tried to encircle it, she pulled it free from the zipper opening and then she just rubbed it up and down, feeling its wonderful length.

"Play with it, baby. Let me watch you worship it, Samantha." As her head lowered in the seat, his hands were under her body, grasping the almighty tits and just lifting them and enjoying them. He felt her mouth slip over the head of his cock, her tongue licking at the skin as her lips went up and down the shaft. She was sucking like a kid with candy. She wanted to be good for him again; she wanted to be so good!

In her efforts, Samantha wanted to give him so much pleasure, so she opened her gullet into her throat. Now, with each suck, she tried to ease more and more of this wonderful specimen into her mouth. She wanted to get his cock so far in that she could feel his pubic hair on her chin. She sucked and gulped, eased it out and then tried again. Her mouth eased the cock deeper, sliding her gullet open so that some of his throbbing meat slid right into her throat. She felt his hairs and balls against her chin and she just held him there. It felt like nothing on earth.

Her tits felt on fire as Rashad increased the pressure while he played with them. He squeezed and pulled on the nipples, really pushing them and pulling them out of shape, and then one of his hands slid down over the back of the tunic to pull it up. Soon the tunic was bunched around Samantha's waist and Rashad was in her panties again, this time from the back.

His big fingers were sliding down her ass cheeks until he found the wetness of the aching cunt. The finger slid in and he was going backwards and forwards in her body, sending Samantha into raptures.

"My turn, baby," Rashad instructed her and Samantha knew from his movements what was happening.

His huge hands moved her over against the back of the seat and then he was kneeling between her knees. Rashad slid off her wet panties, pushed back her legs so that Samantha had to hold her knees with her own hands, and then his mouth went straight onto her open cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Jeeeesus," she moaned as his tongue hit her clit immediately. His long tongue began to play tunes between her legs, licking and sucking on her cunt lips, licking and gently biting her clit, and then pushing in to get his tongue as far into her open cunt as possible. Her breathing was fast, her naked tits heaved up and down as Rashad attacked her hot pussy and he was like a man possessed. He'd missed Samantha, and Rashad was determined to make sure she knew he missed her.

He held her thighs apart and ran his mouth all over her body, always returning to her open cunt. It was like nectar. His cock was throbbing between his legs, but he just kept slurping, licking and sucking at his soul mate who had just completely given in to her needs. She was moaning, she was sighing, she was almost screaming, and then passing out from the sexual lust that had built in her body. To have the man she loved truly, licking her cunt was heaven and Samantha just wanted it to go on and on.

Suddenly, Rashad lifted his head and his fingers, at least three, went into the soaking cunt. Samantha moaned again with satisfaction, but Rashad wanted the best now. Samantha heard a low growl and when she opened her eyes briefly, she saw that Rashad's eyes had gone emerald green and he had a wicked smile on his face.

"Outside, Samantha, baby, more room" He didn't wait for an answer but opened the door and just slid Samantha's body to the edge so that she almost fell out of the door. "Up against the car, put your hands on the roof." She did just that, her hands on the roof, waiting for that wonderful inevitable. Her tunic was around her waist, she moved her legs apart and her body was shaking. They were in the open air of the parks parking lot, Samantha was almost completely naked, with her bare feet and tunic around her waist, and she could feel Rashad behind her. If anyone had been close by the entrance to the park, they would have enjoyed a spectacular show.

Rashad's arm went around her waist, his hand caressing her stunning ass, and then she felt that God almighty weapon nudging against her body. His hand directed his cock into her waiting cunt and then..........

"Jeeeeeeeses Christ," she almost screamed. Rashad lunged in all the way with his first stroke, and it nearly cut Samantha in half. She'd forgotten how deep he could go. Then he did it again. He pulled almost out and then..........slammmmmm...........he went right into the depths of her cunt once more. She clung on to the roof of the Roush, and her feet almost lifted off the ground. She thought his enormous cock was going to come up through her throat.

"Yesssssss," Samantha loved it. Rashad put one hand on her shoulders while the other still held her waist. Then he went into a nice easy rhythm of fucking this stunning, sexy, red haired woman that he had wanted for the past year, and the rest of his life.

"Come on, baby, I love you so much, Samantha. Let me get right inside you." And he did. He then held the cheeks of her ass as he lunged his mammoth cock back and forth, back and forth, harder and harder into this luscious cunt. 'Christ, she was the best lover any man could have, and she's mine.'

"Jesus, Samantha, you are the best ever. God, you're so good!" She was in the rhythm now, sliding her body back to meet each thrust, feeling Rashad's cock slam into her body and loving every God damn minute. She felt his hand move up to maul her tits again and his other hand went down to rub her clit. She almost fainted with lust and pleasure.

On and on Rashad went, a man in peak fitness, just fucking the best body he'd ever enjoyed, just holding her in his big hands and slamming his pride and joy into her body like there was no tomorrow. He moved his angle a little so that he was coming up into her cunt, still slamming his whole length into that waiting body, still trying to push Samantha's body apart with each thrust.

She was almost breathless, holding the car as tightly as possible so that she wouldn't fall over, but the feelings whizzing around her body were just out of this world. This truly was the most exciting, the most amazing, and the hardest and most enjoyable love making session that she'd ever been pleasured with.

She could feel her juices rising, she could feel her body start to shake, and her own fingers went to her clit to enhance the magical waves of lust that were enveloping her body.

"Christ, Rashad. Oh, Jeeeeeesus Christ. Just fuck me harder, just a bit longer...please!" She was begging, she didn't want it to end....but she was getting closer and closer.

For the last few seconds, he lifted her little body off the ground by her thighs. He held her as his big black cock continued to thrust into the fabulous body. Up inside her cunt he went, harder, harder, deeper, deeper, almost pushing through her tight skin and into her stomach. Samantha was like a rag doll as the black man thrashed at her body, fucking, fucking, fucking while she just hung on for her life.

"Holyyyyyy shitttttt," she moaned, almost screaming again as the most intense and beautiful, lust enhanced feeling started to wash over her. She was cumming like never before, but Rashad still hammered into her, lifting her body with each stroke, his fitness allowing him just to have the woman he loved as long as he wanted.

Rashad had been in control of his beast, but when her pussy tightened on his hard cock, he didn't care anymore. He felt himself change into his near human form. Samantha noticed that his cock increased in girth and length, that his fingers had claws extending from them and that his grunts sounded more animalistic. But she didn't care; she just kept taking it as a fresh orgasm raptured her body by the increased size.

Another orgasm splashed all through her body, and then Rashad felt his own juices rising. Like the strong, fit man he was, he didn't let up as his cum fired from his body. Splash, splash, splash.....the ropes of thick cum just fired up into her cunt, she could feel them washing her insides and filling her up. On and on he went, the man enjoying each erotic moment as his fluids fired deep inside the luscious body.

Then he shifted to his half human/half wolf form.

She let out a loud breath as his size increased even more. She could tell he had shifted and her body was now on overload as she was completely filled. He tried to stroke a couple of times and they both realized that he was in the middle of pinning her. He tried to wiggle his cock inside her, to ease up the pain she was feeling, but then she started to ride back and forth on it.

Wave after wave pummeled Samantha's body as the knot went further and further up the humongous cock inside her. She could feel Rashad's claws on her underside as his hands held onto her waist. She looked back for a moment and saw him in his form, inside her. He had a smile (she guessed it was a smile) and his eyes were pure green, then she slipped into unconsciousness.

October 19, 2013 (Saturday)

A soft groan came from her throat as she rolled to her side on something soft. Her eyes opened to find that she was in their bed under the covers. She didn't feel any of her clothing on. She lifted her head and looked around the bedroom but didn't see or hear him. She figured he must be at work and let her sleep. She tried to move and groaned as pain ran through her hips.

"Damn, dislocated both of them." She mumbled as she winces trying to force herself to sit up. When she sat up, two distinct pops came as both her hips popped back into place. She chuckled with a slight wince before moving her legs off the side of the bed. Her hand ran down over her stomach. He had knotted in her last night. She had passed out in his arms. 'He is beautiful in that form.' She thought as her cheeks flushed. She stumbled as she got to her feet. Her hands held onto the bed as her feet tried to steady herself going towards the bathroom. She made it into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

When it was warm she stepped under the water as a moan came from her throat. Her eyes closed as she lifted her head under the shower head. She breathed out as little trickles of water splash against the wall. Her fingers ran through her hair as she rubs a soapy luffa down over herself. She thought about all that happened up to the time she had passed out. She blushed remembering the kids whooping and hollering as she was sucking on Rashad's cock at the stop light. She was totally thrilled and loved doing it. Her lips tweaked a smile as she rinsed and turned off the water before putting on a towel.