Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dried off and walked out into the bedroom. She put on a light blue cotton dress with matching flats, slipped on a matching set of white silken panty and bra set. She tied the ribbon around her hips into a bow on her right hip before brushing out her hair. She painted her nails a pale pink and found the same matching lipstick in her little make-up bag and spread it lightly across her tender lips. Her hair was drawn up out of her eyes and hung in damp curls down her shoulders.

After she looked perfect she walked out into the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to eat. She hadn't tried eating eggs, bacon, or hash in a long time. Today, she was making it. She hummed to herself as she cooked in the kitchen. Her butt wiggled back and forth as she moved and danced a bit. She felt so alive. Her body was enthralled and she was so damn happy.

A soft groan came from her throat as she forked a piece of scrambled egg into her mouth. Her tongue moved over the food as she chewed it up and swallowed it. Before she realized it, she had finished her full plate and was going back for seconds. Her stomach relished the heated meal made by her own hands as a permanent smile seemed to remain on her face. She finished eating the second plate when she walked into the living room and turned on the news and wondered over to the window staring out into the heart of DC.

'Good day, DC. Thank you for giving him back to me.' She breathed as her reflection in the glass of the window showed a tender loving smile.

"Today in the news, Writer Elizabeth Amber is doing a signing at one of our own Barnes and Nobles here in downtown DC. She is the novelist behind the sexy and erotic stories The Lord of the Satyrs. She will be at the Barnes and Nobles on 555 12th St NW for three hours signing books and having pictures taken. Anyone that wishes to meet her needs to get there today before 4pm." The news anchor was saying on the TV. Samantha turned quickly as her eyes went wide. She loved Elizabeth Amber, She loved her books.

She grabbed her purse, keys, and credit card before turning off the TV. She hurried to the door and headed out. Hailing a cab she told him where she wished to go. When she got to the Barnes and Nobles there was already a line, but she didn't care. She stood in that line waiting. In the store she met Mrs. Amber and had her sign the whole series she bought while standing in line. She had her picture taken with the woman and talked to her about stories she had written. How she liked to write but how she couldn't seem to continue them after a certain point.

"Don't give up on your stories. Half the time I had felt that way until I found the ones that drew my heart in and held it with the lust and passion of the men in the books." Amber said to her as a smile came to Samantha's lips.

"Thank you Mrs. Amber. I really love your books. Thank you again for the picture and you signing them." Samantha said as Mrs. Amber smiled.

Samantha wondered around the store for a little while longer before heading out with a bag of her favorite books and hailed a cab. Sitting in the cab her stomach started to rumble with hunger. She glanced at her cell to see what time it was. She told the cabbie to take her to the Italian restaurant that was only around the corner from their apartment. She paid the cabbie and got out with her bags in hand. She would just walk back to the apartment from there when she was finished eating. She stepped into the restaurant as the hostess took her to a table in the back.

*****

Rashad had gotten up early that morning and headed out. He knew that Samantha would be exhausted and in need of sleep, so he kissed her on the cheek and left. After he had pinned her and the knot had released, she had passed out. He had returned to normal, put her clothes back on, and laid her gently in the Roush. He had returned home and carried her into the bedroom, undressing her gently and making sure she was comfortable, before he, himself, went to bed.

Normally he would be going to work, but after seeing the cigarette burns on Samantha, he had called Aaron and found out where David was residing. Aaron had told him and he began driving to Chesapeake Virginia to have a talk.

The more he thought about what David had done to Samantha, the angrier he got inside. Halfway through the drive he called the Virginia office of Cabrera Inc. and spoke to their security staff. They knew who he was, and the fact that he was special to Arthur, so when he asked for a favor, they obliged without question. Rashad took the next exit, and headed toward North Carolina.

He received a text message from the security team, telling him where they had driven with David so he could meet them there. He put the address into his GPS and arrived at the location 2 hours later. As he was pulling into a parking area near a game reserve he saw a lone black van sitting there waiting for him. As he parked and got out, the driver side and passenger side doors opened as well as the sliding door. Out stepped 3 men and a woman. Rashad walked up to one of the men with his hand outstretched.

"I appreciate you doing this for me." Rashad said to one of the men. The man was about as tall as Rashad, but heavier set. He was bald with a thick handlebar mustache. The man to his right was tan, stocky and had hair to his shoulder. The other man was black, with close cropped hair and looked to be young. The woman was stocky as well, but was able to pull off cute with her short blonde hair and fair skin. Rashad looked into the van and spoke to the man with the handlebar mustache.

"Is he in there?" he asked.

"Yeah" handlebar said.

"Good, let's get him out and get this started." Rashad said and watched as the black guy and the woman got back in the van and then pulled David out of the van. He had a hood over his face and Rashad could smell, before he saw, the pee stain on his pants. Rashad stood there looking at him while they removed the hood and David took a second to realize who was in front of him. When he did, he peed on himself again.

"Hello David." Rashad said letting David notice that his eyes had gone green. "I was almost going to forgive you for what you did to Samantha, and then I saw the burns on her. We have been watching you for the past several months. How you treated her. Well, I am going to give you a chance to experience the fear that she lived with." Rashad stood back and pointed at the woods behind them. "You are going to be given a 10 minute head start. 4 miles into the woods is a clearing; in the clearing is a ranger station. If you make it to the station, then you're free to go."

Rashad walked around the back of his car, away from David, and the other 4 followed him. He glanced down at his watch and then looked at David, "Go." David took off running into the woods as fast as he could. Rashad and the other 4 waited for the designated 10 minutes and then began running towards the woods. As they were nearing the edge, the 5 of them turned into their pure wolf form and entered the woods on David's trail.

David was easy to follow, even if he didn't smell of piss and fear. He left branches broken and areas trampled as he ran. Rashad never felt so free, as he did when he ran in his wolf form through the woods. He could feel the other members of the temporary pack running with him. They flowed through the woods like fish in a river. No obstacle got in there way of the target they were after, and soon they came upon him, a mile and a half from the ranger station. Rashad let out a howl that signaled the other 4 to surround David.

When David realized he was surrounded, he tried to find a weapon. As he looked around he spotted a lone midnight black wolf walking toward him. David tried to back up from the wolf, but there was nowhere to go. David fell to the ground and pleaded for his life, which made the wolf get low and start to snarl at him. David started to cry, and then the wolf lunged at him and sank down on his neck, and ripped his throat apart.

Rashad backed up, tasting David's blood in his mouth, and began howling his victory. The other 4 began howling the victory until through the woods, others joined in celebrating the man's death. Rashad and the others returned to human. "Do you guys have cleanup covered, or do you need help?" He asked.

"We have it covered; you will hear something about a camper in the next couple of days. You have a safe trip back to DC." Mustache said as they shook hands and went their separate ways. Rashad made it back to his car and headed back to DC.

*****

Her lunch was set before her as she smiled to the waitress. "Thank you." Samantha said as the woman nods and filled Samantha's glass with sweet tea once more. She moved away from the table as Samantha cut into her prime sirloin that was cooked rare. She popped a piece of the steak between her lips as she began to cut up her fully loaded baked potato with sour cream, chives, and bacon bits. She cut up her green style green beans before sipping at her tea once more. Her bags with her books sat near her leg as her eyes moved around the restaurant. There were a few business men having their lunches and talking about this meeting or that person that was fucking up in the company. She just chuckled and looked back to her food.

Suddenly her body stiffened and her eyes closed. Her breath quickened as she began to pant softly. Through closed eyes she could see Rashad chasing something. She could sense other wolves with him. She heard a scream and then a howl as the smell of blood filled her nose. Before her eyes opened her hands were clenched on the table. She flushed hotly as the mental images faded and she looked around only to see that it was still quiet in the restaurant. She was thankful she was seated at the back of the restaurant away from any prying eyes.

When she finished she laid her card on the plate with the check and the waitress took it and came back moments later. Samantha signed her name and took her card back before taking up her bags and walking from the restaurant. She began to walk back towards the apartment. Her hips swiveled and wiggled as she walked. Her head held high and that permanent smile glued to her face once more. A couple that passed by smiled to her and she nodded to them. She was friendly to most people that didn't treat her like shit. She would be the one to say 'Hello' and 'How are you?' to a complete stranger. She came to the apartment building and went inside and up to the apartment. She closed the door behind her and looked around. Rashad was still not home. She sat down on the couch and drew one of her books out of the bags. She smiled and slid her fingers over Elizabeth Amber's signature.

'Sweet, I can't wait for Dominion to come out now. Wonder if I give her a name she would take it and make it into a Satyr story?' She thought gently and then giggled shaking her head some. She slipped the book away and turned on the TV. Her sandals slipped off onto the floor as she draws her legs up onto the couch next to her. Her arm was propped up under her as her head leaned on her hand.

*****

It was about 9:30 pm when Rashad got back to DC, instead of going home, he needed to stop by the office and check on a few things. He pulled into the garage under Cabrera Inc. and was heading for the stairs when he caught the scent of something, out of place. He followed the scent down the stairs and to the alleyway between Cabrera and the next building.

As he entered the darkened alley, the scent became stronger. He could also tell that it was multiple smells making the odor. He had never smelled anything like this. It smelled of death, but different. His eyes began to glow a soft green and he could see more clearly into the alley. He entered cautiously, looking around to see what could be causing the smell. Then from the shadows he heard a voice.

"Look fellas, some nosy nobody decided to come into our alley." The voice said.

"We don't like people trespassing in our turf." Another voice said from the same direction.

"Let's kill 'em, maybe he has something we can use on him." A third voice said.

Rashad could finally see them as they stepped forward. They looked like rats, but they were bigger, at least 5 feet tall and walking on their hind legs. He didn't know what they were; he had never heard or seen anything like this. 'Well, that's a lie.' He thought to himself, he had seen something like this before, Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. What were these guys, his cousins?

He began backing up to the entrance of the alley, but they scurried forward and he knew they would be upon him before he could get out of the alley. Thinking quickly, he turned to his half man/half wolf form and let out a howl. This seemed to temporally shock the rats, but only for a moment. They came on him quicker.

Rashad did all he could to avoid them; he ducked, dived, rolled and evaded using all the tricks he had learned over the past year. He just needed to keep from these, creatures, long enough for back up to arrive. As he ducked another attack, he smelled the pack coming. There was a howl heard through the alley and all 4 of the combatants looked up.

Rashad could see shadows bouncing from building to building and landing in the alley surrounding them. The 3 rat creatures looked around and realized they were trapped in the middle of a pack of werewolves. A hand landed on Rashad's shoulder and he turned to see a white wolf with a black stripe walk by him. He recognized him as Stephen, the one who had taught him over the past year and treated him like a nephew.

Stephen looked at Rashad and began talking in Lychan "You can leave; we can take care of these Plague Lords."

Rashad looked from Stephen to the rats, who were now bunched up and had a look of fear staring at the ravenous wolves around them. "What are they?" He asked.

"Another time, we will talk later." Stephen said and then walked toward the rats, fangs bared, hunched down and snarling. Rashad turned back to human and exited the alley. He decided that he didn't need to go to the office right now and went back to the garage and retrieved his car. He pulled out and went home.

*****

She had watched the TV a little while longer before she began to cook dinner. Steaks were medium rare, mashed potatoes were fluffy and the greens were crisp and buttered. The scent of the food filled the apartment as she was smiling and wiggling around the kitchen. A soft hum came from her throat as she looked to the time. He should have been home by now. She lit some candles at the dining room table and set up plates, napkins, forks, knives, and spoons. She stirred the seven bean soup and smiled some. She prepared their plates and set them at the table. Her eyes watched the clock some and watched as the candles burned down to about half way. She sighs softly and stands up cupping her hand around the flames before blowing them out. She took up the plates and set them in the fridge. She put a lid on the soup and sat down on the couch. After a while her eyes were closing as her body moves to get more comfortable. Her eyes closed and she slipped off to sleep. She was curled up in a ball on the couch. Her breathing was slow and steady as she slept. Red locks trailed down over her cheek as she was still dressed in the sundress. The TV was still on as the news was on. The table was still set up with silverware, the candles, and glasses. She had brought out a bottle of red wine and it was still sitting in the ice bucket by the table.

*****

Rashad walked into the apartment and saw Samantha asleep on the couch. He walked in quietly and shut and locked the door. He saw that the table had been set up for a romantic dinner, and he felt a pang of guilt in his heart. 'Damn' he thought to himself. He walked over and kissed her softly on her cheek. She began stirring and he hunched down and made sure his face was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't know you would be making dinner or I would have been home a long time ago." He said as her eyes opened and she greeted him with a smile. He stood up and reached his hand to her. She reached up and took it and he led her out the door and to the elevators.

"Where are we going?" She asked as they took the elevator to the garage. When they arrived, they started walking to his Roush. He let go of her hand and went to the car covered next to the Roush. He looked at her and smiled.

"I got this for you for many reasons. But the main reason is because I love you." He said and then removed the car cover revealing a red 2013 Porsche Boxster.

*****

Her jaw dropped as she stared at the car. Her eyes went from him to the car. She had never had a new car before, let alone something like this. Her fingers slid over the side of the car as her body bent over some to see within. She smiles and turns to him. "It's wonderful." She breathed as her arms wrapped around him. Her head nuzzled up against his throat as he smiled and held her tightly against him. His fingers slid up into her soft red locks as she drew back and kissed his lips gently. His tongue slipped past hers as her eyes closed. "Thank you my love. I love you so much." She breathed as he smiles in her lips as he presses her body up against the car. Her butt pressed against the side of the car as his fingers ran down over flesh.

*****

Their kiss was hungry. Her fragrance intoxicated him as their tongues played and toyed and swirled. It was one of those hard-to-breathe kisses, where gasps of air are only taken when absolutely necessary. Rashad came up for air just long enough to grab Samantha, take her to the stairs (because the elevator is too slow) and get her to the apartment. Once inside their hands were immediately busy, running through each other's hair, groping over material, undoing and removing clothing. They didn't make it to a bedroom as they stumbled inside. They slid to the floor, somewhere in the middle of everything, clothing flying off their bodies in different directions.

Rashad felt the familiar urge to devour her; Samantha's beauty was ample inspiration. "Oh Baby I want you so bad!" she purred in his ear before locking her lips to Rashad's once more. He grunted into her mouth as her hand found his cock, already getting hard, aching and hot. In seconds she had massaged it to its full, happy length. Desperately tearing his lips from hers, he kissed his way over her chin, down her neck, onto her chest. It was time for a quick tour of her sensuous curves and soft skin, exquisitely smooth against his. Their bodies became a symphony of movement.

Her beautiful breasts took his breath away. Samantha moaned as he suckled each nipple into his mouth, introduced them briefly to his tongue, and then kissed his way down over her belly, onto her thighs, caressing her knees with his lips, pushing apart her legs. As Rashad began to nibble his way back up, He glanced at her pussy and froze momentarily. Samantha had spread her pussy lips open with her fingers, naughtily offering her most intimate parts to him. She was incredibly wet, slick juice already seeping from her sweet hole, clearly ready for his cock.

But her beauty demanded a proper exploration. He deliberately slowed his attentions, even though he had the urge to crawl over her and ram his cock home. She deserved to be taken slowly, with great appreciation. As he slowly kissed his way up her inner thighs, he watched as she toyed with her lovely pussy lips, dipping her finger inside her wet well, drawing her liquid up over her swelling clit, rubbing it, luring him. The smell of her smooth skin and the musky scent of her sex made Rashad hungry, a raw animal hunger that he had to contain and control.

"Come on baby... fuck me with your tongue! Taste me baby! Please taste me!" Samantha moaned, arching her pussy toward Rashad as his lips approached the apex of her thighs.