Life Changes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,684 Followers

She pulled my dick out of her mouth and looked up at him. She turned crimson, but did as I asked. "Sir, may I please suck your dick and swallow your cum."

The guy still looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Sam finally turned toward him and reached for his zipper. The guy looked at me, down at my dick, and then at Sam. He let Sam unbuckle his pants and lower them to get to his dick while he held his suit coat back. He was not very large and uncircumcised. Sam, however, did not care and had no choice. She immediately started slurping on it. He got hard instantly and she kept licking and sucking and he closed his eyes and moaned. I looked down at this very nice looking woman, on her knees, sucking a stranger's dick, a light sheen of sweat breaking out on her back, and wondered about how we got here.

"Oh, fuck!" The stranger finally spoke and it was his way of announcing that he was going to cum. When he did, he grabbed Sam by the hair and fucked into her mouth, thrusting as deep as he could. She took it all and when he was finished, pulled back while sucking so that his dick made a nice popping sound as it came out of her mouth.

"That was great!" Ah, he speaks! "She can really suck dick, man. I haven't had a blowjob in a year!"

Sam and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Well, thanks." The stranger then left, forgetting to wash his hands.

I held my hand out to Sam and helped her to her feet. I had one more adventure for her before we returned home and I didn't feel like cumming right now. Now that she had filled her belly with cum, we needed to get some other kind of protein. She got dressed and we went back to our table and ordered some sandwiches. The guy she sucked off was gone. Once we were finished and it was getting late, I had figured out how to implement my last adventure for Sam. I knew that her biggest turn-on and at the same time fear, was being naked in public.

When we left the restaurant, I knew that we had parked just outside one of the anchor stores. I also knew that there was a restroom about halfway thru that store heading toward the external exit. This was going to be fun. As we walked thru the store I told her that I needed to go to the restroom and we went that way. When I got there, I told her she was coming in with me. She just smiled.

We entered and it was a single person restroom. I turned to her.

"Take off all your clothes and give them to me."

Sam stared at me as what was happening was dawning on her. Her eyes grew big and she slowly removed her clothes.

"I'm going to walk out to the car and pull up to the entrance. I want you to stay here and wait a few minutes. Once you have given me enough time to pull the car up I want you to walk, don't run, to the entrance and then get in the car. Understand?"

Her eyes were big and she trembled a little, but she bowed her head. "Yes, sir. I understand." I knew that this was one of her biggest humiliations and turn-ons.

As I reached for the door, I noticed that she was trembling pretty hard. "Just relax. I know that public nudity humiliates, but excites you. Just take a deep breath and go for it."

I left and went back to my car. I got there after a couple of minutes. I pulled up in front and was just stopping when Sam came out, walking briskly, but walking. She was a vision of a tall beautiful woman. She walked over to the car and climbed in. I looked back inside and since she had had to walk thru the men's department to exit, there were about 15 guys standing there staring out the door.

Sam climbed in and quickly ducked down a little. I put the car in gear. "Fuck, that was so hot!"

"Oh... my... god!" Sam slumped down and buried her hand between her legs, stroking her pussy with her right hand while her left was mauling her tits. She was so fucking turned on.

"Stop!" I yelled it loudly and she flinched.

"ARGH!" She knew what I was doing, but stopped. "Master, I am so fucking hot. Please let me cum. I need to cum!"

"Just calm down for a minute."

She leaned back, still mumbling and groaning. She gripped the door tightly and beat her fist on the seat. I had never seen her this worked up.

Once she calmed down just a little I looked over. "Better?"

"Master, I need to cum badly. Please... please...."

I smiled. "Not yet. Wait until we get home." She groaned.

We arrived home a few minutes later without encountering any large vehicles, fortunately for Sam.

When I pulled up, I parked near the end of the driveway and she looked at me. "Master, you are so mean!" But she smirked when she said it.

"Okay, into the house."

She looked around and didn't see anyone at that moment so she ran up to the front door. I smiled as I meandered up there behind her, knowing it was probably locked. She was dancing there on my stoop.

"Antsy?"

She grimaced. "Yes, sir."

I opened the door and we went in. Emily and Cindy were in the kitchen. I guided Sam in there and they all smiled at her. Sam was almost twitching with her desire. She had sucked off several people and dashed thru a department store naked. She was itching to cum.

I said hello and kissed the two mothers, rubbing some ass while doing so, and then walked over to the table. "Up here, Sam. Lay down." I patted the tabletop. She clambered up onto it and I pulled her around so that she was laying down on her back, her pussy facing toward my end of the table. I spread her legs. I could see the begging in her eyes. I looked over at Emily and Cindy and they had out some vegetables and dip. I smiled and moved toward their little tray of vegetables. I took the ranch dip and veggies back to the table. Sam lay there, already anticipating what I was going to do.

I took the ranch dip and poured a liberal amount into Sam's belly button. She flinched. I knew it was a little cold. Her nipples stood up nice. I took the plate of vegetables and put them just above the dip. Emily and Cindy watched. "Well. Dig in!"

I stood at the end of the table and took a red pepper slice and dipped it into the ranch dip and ate it. Emily and Cindy stood on either side and did the same. Sam looked up at me. "Please, master. My pussy is on fire."

"Well, maybe this will cool it off." I took a baby carrot and slipped it into her pussy, getting it well coated in her juices. She moaned and dropped her head onto the table. I popped it into my mouth. "Yum. Your pussy makes as good a vegetable dip as it does a tube steak dip!"

Emily and Cindy groaned at my poor attempt at humor, but I did it again. Finally, after dipping three veggies in her cunt, Emily did the same. "Mmmm. That is pretty good."

We dipped the vegetables into her and ate them, Sam groaning the entire time. We each made sure that we touched and rubbed some of them against her clit to keep her on edge. She was really groaning now and I could tell she wanted to cum. We were just about done with the veggies. I looked at Emily and Cindy. "Have you fed the kids lately?"

They both looked at me. Cindy spoke. "Yes, about 10 minutes before you got home."

"Do you have any extra that our little slut here needs to empty?"

They both smiled. "Sure!" Emily answered immediately. She opened her shirt and then opened the flap of her nursing bra. "C'mon baby, come to mama!" She bent over and fed her left breast to Sam. Sam went to town on it, sucking and swallowing, sucking and swallowing, nursing on Emily's large breast. Cindy and I just watched. Emily let her feed on her left for about 2 minutes and then switched to the right. Sam continued to nurse. Finally, Emily pulled her tit out of Sam's mouth. Sam stared up at her. Emily leaned over and kissed her on the mouth lightly. "Thank you. You are a beautiful woman and a very good submissive."

I looked at Cindy. She shrugged. "I'm drained."

I started running my fingers lightly over Sam's pussy. She had been turned on for so long; she had a puddle forming under her on the table. I rose up and looked at her. She had her head on the table with her eyes closed. I stopped for a second and she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Please, sir?!"

I sat back down and continued running my fingers lightly over her, seeing her start to tremble. Emily and Cindy were watching me. I pointed to Sam's tits. "Emily. Cindy."

They bent over and started sucking on her nipples and Sam moaned. I leaned over opened her pussy up and dove onto her clit. I started sucking and humming and in about 10 seconds she went off like a rocket. She started thrashing and bucking and Emily and Cindy rose up and watched. I managed to stay latched on to her pussy and continued to stimulate her. Her orgasm kept going and going and she was moaning and had a death grip on my head. Finally, after thrashing around for a couple of minutes she collapsed back on the table. She went completely limp. I stood up and looked at her. She was very red across her chest and face. Her breathing was labored and she was almost panting. She had her legs splayed off either side of the table, her pussy wet, dripping, and still blood engorged. She still had some ranch dressing running off her stomach and down to the side. She just lay there. I went and got some water and went back over to her. I leaned over and kissed her cheek and she turned her face up towards me and opened her eyes.

"Fuck, that was amazing!" She was trying to smile.

"Here." I helped her up and gave her a drink of water. She guzzled it quickly.

"Oh, god. I can't believe I had an orgasm like that."

Emily and Cindy were smiling. Emily leaned over. "I thought you were going to suck my nipple off, girl. You were really going at it."

She gave a weak smile. "Sorry."

I got some paper towels and we cleaned her up.

"Do you have to go home now?"

"It is up to you, Master."

"Okay. I had you pack some clothes so that we could play some more tomorrow."

"I figured that was the case. Bill is probably waiting patiently for me. He always waits until I get home, whether we are allowed to have sex or not. I should call him."

"Please do. You can spend the night and sleep with me and Cindy."

"Yes, sir."

We spent the rest of the day lounging around and went to bed fairly early. I woke up briefly at about 1:30 when Cindy got up to feed the baby. She had agreed to take all the late night feedings for this weekend. We usually swapped nights and she would pump enough breast milk out and save it for me to use, but she had volunteered for this weekend.

I was awakened at about 5am the next morning. I had just the beginnings of morning wood and I felt someone playing with my dick. I looked over at Sam and she was turned away from me still asleep. I turned back to Cindy and she looked at me and smiled.

"Honey, I think I'm ready to have sex and I am so horny. Do you want to wake up and have sex? I have about an hour before Stephanie wakes up for breakfast."

I smiled. "Now how can I pass up an opportunity like that." I rolled over and pressed my dick up against her hip. She had apparently decided how she wanted to do this and rolled over facing away from me. She grabbed my dick and pulled it toward her legs, and I spooned up against her back. She stayed on her side and lifted her top leg to guide me into her from behind. I did so gently as she rubbed it around. She was already soaking, so I knew she was ready. I just waited for her to press the issue, literally, and test the readiness of her pussy.

"Mmmm. That feels so good." She moaned at me and then pushed back and my dick entered her. She reached back and felt for my ass to indicate that I should start fucking her, so I did. I slid in and she seemed to have no discomfort at all. I started up a nice rhythm and was giving her long smooth strokes when I felt Sam stir behind me.

She leaned up over me and looked at us. "That looks good, Cindy. Are you feeling okay about having sex now?"

"Mmmm. Fuck, yes." Cindy never opened her eyes, just concentrated on the feeling of being fucked again after a couple of months.

I was fucking her slowly when we heard Stephanie stirring. She started making her initial sounds, letting us know that she was about to yell for Mommy's milk when Sam got up. "I'll get her."

Cindy looked up a little confused. "She's going to want to be fed."

Sam smiled. "I know."

Cindy lay there and let me stroke into her slowly while she considered this. Sam reappeared carrying our beautiful little girl and approached Cindy. She put Stephanie down on the bed in front of Cindy and helped her open her nightgown and nursing bra. Cindy smiled and thanked her, but looked at me dubiously. "I'm not sure if this will work."

Cindy tried it anyway. She lay on her side with the baby and fed her a nipple. Stephanie immediately went to town. I kept fucking Cindy slowly so as not to disturb the feeding and she groaned. She looked over her shoulder at me. "Honey, please stroke my clit and get me off while I feed her. The feelings of breast-feeding and being fucked at the same time are unbelievable."

I smiled and started fucking her good. Sam held her upper leg up a little more and decided that she would rub Cindy's clit while I fucked her. I held her hips and kept fucking her, burying my dick into her as Sam rubbed her clit and Stephanie sucked on her tit. She was moaning and groaning and she leaned over and held onto Stephanie. Suddenly she went rigid and started trembling. She had an orgasm unlike any she had probably had because at the same time as the rest of this was going on, I could tell that she was holding it back and trying to minimize her movements for the baby. She closed her eyes, her legs went straight out, her mouth opened in a silent scream, and she tenderly held the baby until she suddenly relaxed. Sam and I watched her closely.

Cindy finally smiled and opened her eyes. "Fuck me, but that was amazing. Having a baby suckling at my breast while being fucked and having my clit rubbed was so earth-shattering that I thought I was going to pass out! Whew! I really needed that!" She looked down at where my dick was now sticking out between her legs, still hard. "Need relief, hon?"

"You bet. But I have Sam here to suckle me."

Cindy laughed. "Well, that's fine for now, but in a few hours I'm going to make you fuck me properly. I didn't feel a thing where the incision was, so I'm ready for some real sex."

I grinned at her. "Well, if you are that ready, maybe I should invite a few dozen friends over to help me."

She laughed and then stopped as she realized it was moving her breast too much for Stephanie. "Stop it! I have to feed Steph. Now you two go somewhere else and play. I'm going to feed Steph and then just lay here and sleep with her."

Sam and I went into the guest bedroom where I fucked her senseless.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,684 Followers
12