Life Goes On Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie's Meanderings.
3.6k words
4.69
20.1k
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not proud of some of the things I have allowed myself to become involved in, but I have a no regrets. I lived the way I wanted to and I don't feel that I have caused anybody any great amount of pain or anguish.

During my more than twenty years as a high school teacher, I never had a sexual encounter with one of my students. Although, it was but a few days after Virgil Ellis graduated, that I allowed him to have his way with me. Or maybe it was the other way around. I had been unfaithful to my abusive husband prior to this time, but had never resorted to screwing one of my students.

I grew up with his sister but never put the two of them together, because I hadn't seen Dianne in over fifteen years. However, young Mister Ellis had an aura surrounding him that drew the ladies in like moths to the flame. I still get butterflies when I think back on how wet I got with him watching me in class.

He would sit there, staring at my behind when I stood at the blackboard, or peeking up my skirt when I sat on the desk or bent over. Even the text in his essays was laced with suggestive innuendo. He was a brilliant student, cultivated by his strange family and a talent for music shared with few others. His ability to write and play music could have made him a rich man, but his family already had deep pockets so he never took any money for any of his work. He always gave the accolades and the benefits to someone else.

I've never been true to any man. Some say that I'm a slut. I just enjoy the feelings I have during sex. I have been involved in virtually every kind of kinky shit you can imagine. I only came close to getting hurt once, during an episode with a young black man that I had evidently teased too much, but Virgil was close by so I escaped with my ass in tact.

Virgil and his friend Dennis had a little band, back in their senior year at Flagler High School, with two other boys. I first heard Virgil play his guitar during a talent contest sponsored by the senior class. I went limp in the knees when he closed his eyes and laid his head back and drifted off to a far away place while he played an extended lead solo in one of the songs they performed. Most of the time he can't remember what he's played, it just comes out of him.

I play piano and keys and later after I moved into the apartment at Islands Estates, we collaborated on numerous pieces, selling many of them to top artists in both the pop and country music genre. He never accepted any of the royalty money, putting all the proceeds in my account.

My first journey into carnal depravity with Virgil took me away from my husband and released me to be whom I really am. The man made me boil inside. I loved him from that day on but never fell in love with him. We were fuck buddies. And we painted a swath across Northeast Florida that I am sure is still remembered by many to this day.

Virgil, as you may already know had been branded Tall Cool One by his half sister Camille, whom he later sired a child for, and lived with as husband and wives with a stunning redhead from New York. But I get ahead of myself.

Cool and I kind of got into public sex and had some rather devilish adventures in nasty barroom toilets and other assorted interesting places. One of his conquests delivered him a fine son nineteen years after we screwed her silly in an ancient tavern in St. Augustine. Cool was always bringing strays home, and most of them stayed around for many years.

I had an entirely different relationship with Dennis. Cool was always egging him on to fuck me when we were playing music together in the early days. Dennis has eleven inches of long, smooth, curvy cock designed perfectly for anal sex due to his slender girth. I remember once on a trip up to Neptune Beach, when Cool goaded him into taking me in the back of his old station wagon and fucking me while we drove along State Road A-1-A. Dennis was reluctant at first, but after I sucked him up to full mast and turned around and presented him with my little brown target, he slipped right in there and rode me like a pony. God, he gets in there a long way. He pumped me so full of gooey cum, that I had to have Cool stop by the side of the rode so I could squeeze some of it out. He and Dennis thought I just had to pee.

Later that night, I sucked off their new bass player in the biffy at Brandy's and we bumped into the girl from St. Augustine. We went to her place and Dennis and Cool doubled up on her while I licked on Denny's butt. When I think back on all the times we had, I still get juicy in the joint.

It's too bad I was twenty years older than those two. I would have loved to have more times with both of them.

I went on the road with Dennis for four years. Cool refused to do the music tours so we worked for an agent out of Nashville. The country music scene is a wild ride. Back in the seventies, it was a little tamer than in later years, but we still lived bizarre lives. On one tour, our band was the opening act for the Waylon Jennings and the Strangers Show. Those guys were heavy hitters and had a monstrous following so most of our shows were complete sellouts.

One particular night, after our segment of the show, one of the roadies cozied up to me and asked me how I liked younger guys. When I told him naked and hard, I thought he was about to lose his water. I took him by the arm and ushered him backstage to where the crews all hang out before, during and after the show, and pushed him back in between a row of equipment crates. I peeled him out of his jeans and took him way down my throat. I sucked the poor guy breathless. When he was about to blow his nuts, I pulled him out of my mouth and took his whole load square in the face.

He stumbled backwards and went sprawling out from between the crates, with his dick in his hand, and landed flat on his butt. Having been discovered by some of the others on the crew, they of course wanted some of the same. I was revved up by now and in the mood to be nasty so we went out to the bus and I took the next guy's clothes off, after stripping myself and had him stuffing my pussy with his hot meat while I sucked his buddy's cock. Word went around that there was a train getting pulled in the bus and before it was over, I had sucked off nine guys, had four loads in the ass and seven in my pussy. Gene, our driver, finally ran everybody out of the bus, so he could get a turn for himself. I was on top of him with his dick stuck in my cunt when Dennis came in and loaded his long spear up my already juicy ass hole.

I was labeled the crew slut for the rest of the tour and had to stay pretty close to Denny for fear of continued assaults from the crew. Seems once they get in your britches, they always want to get back in. I don't think Denny ever told Cool about that summer, I was a little embarrassed because things did get just a smidgen out of hand that night. Although, I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I was thirty years younger.

I taught Cool's children at home until they went to high school. The boy, Billy Joe, was a pistol. Even when he was young, he was just like his father. He was always making wise remarks with sexual overtones, just to get a rise out of me. I never confided in Cool about it, the kid was the spitting image of his dad.

After he had turned eighteen, I walked in on him and Camille by the pool one afternoon. Camille had his thick cock planted tightly in her pussy with the boy dumping a huge load into her. I was about to step back into the hall when he saw me and stood up with his cock sticking straight out at me. I couldn't resist the temptation so I walked over to him and dropped to my knees and licked him clean.

He told me then that he had been horny for me so I pulled my panties down and bent over the back of a chair and let him fuck me from behind. Camille sat quietly in her chair, dragging on a cigarette while he emptied his balls in me. The whole episode only took a few minutes and he was gone.

"He really needs to learn some self control," Camille stated.

"I'll say," I replied. "I didn't even get a buzz going and he was gone."

"Me too," Camille said, crushing out her cigarette and pulling me down on the lounger next to her.

Eight seconds later, we were locked in a sixty-nine, finishing what our young friend had started.

Cool was always the gentleman. He never pushed or prodded. His way was gentle and he always got it. He could lay the whip on you, if you wanted him to. I can recall him and Louise, the black housekeeper who was his sort of stepmother and later lover, in The War Room. Louise would lie over that big leather horse and beg him to lay the leather to her big butt. Cool would lash her until it hurt to watch them and then they would fuck savagely 'til they were both too tired to move.

It made me so hot just watching them that sometimes I would have him paddle me just so I could experience how she felt. I have to admit, it's a rush when the paddle falls and the heat builds up. And then when his cum hits you in the back of your cunt, it scalds your insides. Jesus, I'm soaking wet just thinking about it.

Another time, many years ago, Helen Blossom from next door, and I were sitting in one of the clubs in the old section of St. Augustine. Helen and I had been casual lovers for a while and we had enjoyed Cool together a few times. She even spent the night with Dennis and me upstairs now and then.

Anyway, we were sitting in Scarlet O'Hara's sucking on mint juleps through straws, when this bodybuilder type walks past our table. Helen, who was feeling no pain by this time of the evening, reaches out and cups the front of his pants as he passes our table. The hunk stops, takes hold of her hand and grinds his package hard into her palm. Helen clamps down and the boy has to take a seat with us at the table because of the rise in his jeans.

"So, what's your name?" Helen breathes in his ear.

"Roland," he whispers.

"So, Roland, have you ever made it with an older woman?" Helen asks, matter of factly.

"Uh. No. I don't think so," he answers.

All the while, Helen is kneading him through his jeans under the table.

"He's got potential," Helen declares, looking at me and winking her eye.

"Give us a couple of minutes and then meet us outside on Hypolita Street," Helen says, and we stand up and walk away from the stunned youth.

"Where are we going?" I asked her, when we get outside.

"Right over there," she says, pointing a long nailed finger across the street to a gate just behind The Old Gun Museum. "A friend of mine owns the place and I'm sure he won't mind if we borrow his back yard."

Leaning against the front porch post outside the club, Helen fires up two smokes and hands one to me. My panties are already getting damp thinking about the well muscled youth that we hoped would follow us outside and make the big moves on us.

About three minutes pass and sure enough, junior stalks out of the door and hitches his britches up and descends the three steps to the sidewalk. Helen and I each link an arm through an elbow and walk on either side of him, guiding him across the narrow brick paved street and through the wooden gate.

The small courtyard is completely enclosed behind a six-foot high adobe wall, which makes it impossible to see in from street level. Anybody who stepped out on any of the second story balconies along the street could look down over the wall into the yard. Being quite dark, the only light illuminating the area was ambient light from the distant streetlights. Even if you could see us, it would be very unlikely that we would be recognized.

I crossed the small grassy yard and sat on a wooden bench next to a long picnic table. Helen and the boy followed me and she dropped her purse on the ground near the leg of the table. She reached under her short skirt and skinned her panties down her legs and dropped them on her purse. Turning around, Helen pulled the lad into her arms and started kissing and groping him. I lit a cigarette and sat watching her ravage the poor kid.

When she had him naked down to his socks, she dropped to her knees and sucked on his steel pipe dick. I always get a kick out of watching somebody else suck a dick. I think about how I would have do it or wonder if I had, would the guy have reacted the same way. I guess I am a slut, because I just love sex and the kinkier it is, the better I like it.

Anyhow, Helen had the kid all worked up and I was getting sloppy in the drawers. I wanted some of his meat in my mouth too, so I stripped down to nothing and kind of pushed her aside and pulled the kid over to the table and laid him back on it. Helen grunted when her butt hit the grass. I gulped Roland's hard cock all the way down and he shot off after only a couple of long pulls on him.

Helen stripped, crawled up behind me and stuffed her tongue between my ass cheeks and tried to drill me in the butt. Roland stayed stone stiff in my mouth and I figured that round two was on the way so I tapped Helen on the head to get her attention and pulled her up to her feet. She got the idea right away and we pulled the boy up off the table. Helen laid back and the boy climbed on. He wasted no time with preliminaries, fucking her like a stallion. He was snorting and hissing and laying the meat to her and all the while Helen is juicing away. In only a very few minutes, the table under Helen's butt was stained dark with her heavy female flow.

Helen and her daughter Karen are two of the very few women I have ever been with that actually gush pussy juice when they cum. Most all women get wet and lubricate well but those two actually pump out a river during orgasm. I thought the boy should have a birds eye view of that so I pulled him off Helen and ordered him to lay back on the table again. I mounted his hot spear from the top and Helen sat on his face.

I started humping on his cock for all I was worth and Helen started rubbing her box on his face and as soon as his tongue found her clit, she erupted on the kid's face. He was wallowing in her flow and it drove him over the edge. His cock hardened to the consistency of diamonds and spewed an ocean of cum way up inside of me. I had my own episode and pushed down hard on him.

The kid yelped when I bucked down so hard and he later had me inspect his ass for slivers. I never saw him after that but I hoped he didn't have a hard time explaining the slivers he had in his ass cheeks to anybody. The kid struggled into his jeans and stumbled out the gate leaving the two of us, stark naked laying on the lawn in the dark. I heard a soft laugh from above and looked up to see a man and a woman on the balcony upstairs behind the courtyard. Fucking like crazy against the guardrail along the porch.

"Great show," The girl called out to us as her suitor slammed into her from behind.

Helen rolled me back on the grass, licking the mixed juices from my pussy as I lay there watching the couple above us. I love it, the nastier the better. Helen has that same little streak of adventure in her that I do. Maybe that's why we get along so well.

The sexual tensions always run high at Islands Estates. A house with so many extreme personalities can be exciting, but it can also be frustrating as hell. Nothing ever seems to bother Cool. He just rolls with it, letting everybody do his or her own thing. His mother-in-law, Sandra, is a perfect example.

She came to Islands Estates only a few days before Cool and Rita were married. Rita explained to me later that he had her panties down and his pecker in her within two hours of her arrival. I think he's just like a male puppy, lifting his leg on things just to mark territory. Except that Cool turns it into a big social activity, mixing everyone together after he tests the waters first.

Sandra transformed herself from an absolute retro-bimbo into a polished lady very quickly after Cool set her up here. Her gratitude was heaped on Cool and he seemed to relish her affections for Billy Joe. But she always made time for the rest of us.

One afternoon, the spring after Cool built the barns and stable, Sandra, Cool and I were down by the corral. Cool had purchased a handsome chestnut quarter horse stud, hoping he would breed him with a couple of mares that he already had. This horse was prancing around the corral with his horse cock hanging down and swinging wildly under him. Cool opened the gate between the sections of the corral and the stallion quickly trotted in with the mare.

At first the mare didn't seem at all interested and just sort of wandered away each time he approached. Sandra was excited at the prospect of seeing the two animals get together and kept bugging Cool about it. She was pointing at the long cock on the horse and telling Cool he was just as thick, but not quite as long. It's the only time I ever saw Cool a little embarrassed.

When the two horses finally got around to each other, Sandra was wired for sound and hanging on to my arm for dear life. The stallion jumped up to do the nasty with the mare, his hard phallus sticking straight out under him, and Sandra actually seemed to be humping my leg. Cool was watching the action with both the horses and with Sandra and me. He came over and pulled Sandra away from me and pushed her against the rail fence. He unbuckled his jeans and did the same to hers and turned her around. He slid his pecker between her legs, forcing her to lean over the top rail.

I was getting fired up now and wanted some of the action but I waited until after Cool had finished filling her pussy. I pulled him away from Sandra and went down on her, searching for his hot cum with my mouth. She kept popping off with little orgasms until I felt Cool behind me pulling at my shorts. Sandra helped him get my pants down and held his stiff prick in her hand as he entered my pussy from behind. Her hands stayed between us as she inserted her fingers deep in my butt, filling my ass hole while Cool was filling my pussy. It took Cool a long time to get off but Sandra continued drilling my hinny the whole time.

The mare got pregnant and had a fine colt. We never had a threesome after that, but I spent many evenings with Sandra over the years sharing hot female sex.

Life at Islands Estates is like a big pot of stew. New ingredients are added and the pot gets stirred. It's sampled from time to time. It's always simmering away, sometimes it comes to a boil, but it never boils over. It's always good, everybody enjoys it and there's always enough to go around.