Life Goes On Ch. 07

Story Info
Great rejoicing.
3k words
4.68
16.8k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Carry, I'm so happy for you!" Bobby Sue squealed, hugging her pregnant sister tightly. "I wish it was me."

"Stop taking your pills and it'll happen to you sooner than you can imagine," Caroline said. "But I think you should give a lot of thought to who you want the father to be, before you do it."

"How'd you decide?" Bobby asked.

"I just knew in my heart that I wanted it to be daddy," Caroline answered. "The same as mama did."

"I guess I'd better decide first," Bobby decided, "then I'll ask Steve about it."

"You got it bad for Steve?" Caroline asked.

"We've been going at it pretty steady, lately," Bobby answered. "I think he's a cool guy."

"You want to live with him for the rest of your life?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know about that," Bobby answered.

"Then you better stay on the pill until you decide," Caroline concluded.

"I guess your right," Bobby agreed. "Now can I eat your pussy?"

--------

"My God, Dianne!" Cool complained. "Where in hell do you suppose we're going to put all of this stuff?"

Cool was standing on the back drive, glaring at Dianne who was smiling from ear to ear. The three van loads of her household belongings had arrived and required space for storage. Cool indicated that it would all have to go in the cellar under the back of the house until a decision could be made as to where Dianne would reside permanently.

The moving company sent their own labor so the unloading would take no physical toll on the household men folk. Cool just had a hitch on his get-a-long with the sheer volume of Dianne's possessions.

"C'mere and talk to me," Cool instructed his sister, stepping inside the studio door.

"I know that it's a lot of stuff, but I just couldn't part with any of it," Dianne whined. "But I have an idea I want to run past you."

"So, run it," Cool said, standing with his arms folded across his chest.

"I have the original plans for my apartment," she began. "I want to build a house down by the river, just this side of Sandra's house, exactly like my apartment. Then everything will fit into it."

"So what's the hold up?" Cool asked.

"You," Dianne answered.

"Why me?" Cool asked.

"I wanted your permission," she said.

"You have it," Cool told her. "Only condition is that the outside is stone, just like all the other buildings on the estate. And that it's all concrete and steel construction. Camille can draw you up a plan and we'll have it built right away. So what else is holding you up?"

"Just this," Dianne said, reaching for Cools arm and pulling him back away from the door.

She pulled him over to the sofa and sat down with Cool standing in front of her. She reached up and pulled his fly open and tugged his cut-offs down over his hips, freeing his semi erect cock. Taking him in her hand, she engulfed him with her crimson lips. She sucked him deep into her mouth, feeling his balls with her free hand. He stiffened quickly in his older sister's mouth and soon grew to full length. Dianne was a master cocksucker, and worked her tongue under his rigid cock.

She kept constant suction on his tool working him in and out of her hot throat. Cool had been the recipient of more than one blowjob from his sister, but this was the first time she just had up and done him for the hell of it. Usually, she preferred to have an audience when she performed.

Then Cool was unloading his thick jizz in her gulping throat. Dianne never missed a drop, swallowing every molecule.

"Just thought that would be a good way to seal the deal," she grinned, wiping her lips on the back of her hand.

"Works for me," Cool replied, tucking himself back into his britches. "You suck cock pretty good, for an old broad."

"Thanks, Little Brother," she said, and was out the door before he could say another word.

--------

Another sprawling stone edifice grew along the riverbank as a monument to the Ellis fascination with spending money. This made a total of six large stone homes and five other buildings on the two mile stretch of land on the east side of the Intracoastal Waterway.

Dianne, Cory and Craig set up residence and soon had the house looking exactly as her apartment had in New York. The twins were absolutely devoted to Dianne and waited on her hand and foot. Cool thought it was all quite humorous, but what could he say, it was her life and she seemed happy with it.

Dennis and Debbie were co-habitating and seemed to be getting along nicely. Steve was spending most of his free time with Bobby Sue.

Caroline was big as a house and the baby was due in another couple of weeks. Rita and Camille had undertaken a total remodel of Camille's digs in the old servants apartment and created a beautiful modern nursery and living area for Caroline and the baby. Cool spent almost a year renovating the kitchen and re-carpeting the entire mansion. Most of the furniture had been sent out to be re-upholstered. All of the dark musty leather had been replaced with new lighter colors, thus brightening up the whole place. New draperies adorned every window in the house, adding to the new look.

Cool was one hundred percent recovered from his depression and doting over Caroline and the impending birth of her first child. The entire family was embroiled in controversy over a suitable name for the new arrival. Names were being bandied around with nearly every conversation taking place it the house.

Caroline announced that she had decided on the name for the baby, which was to be a girl due to the wonders of medicine, and ultra-sound.

"I've decided to call her Grace Louise," Caroline stated at dinner. "I hope you approve, Daddy."

"I most certainly do," Cool said, raising his glass to the family.

"Here, here," in unison from the table.

Baby Grace Louise joined the family on the twelfth day of November 1993. Her skin was the color of soft buckskin and her hair was dark brown and full. She had dark flashing eyes like her mother and a firm grip when she wrapped her tiny fingers around yours.

Bobby Sue stood at the baby-viewing window with tears streaming down her face as she gazed lovingly at her sister's daughter. Cool held Bobby Sue close as she wept and confessed to her father how much she wanted to have a baby too. But she also told him that she wanted to have the baby with the man she would spend her life with and not one of the other members of her family. Cool soothed her and told her she had more sense than all the rest of them and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"But I still want to make love with you, Daddy," she whispered.

"I know, Baby," Cool answered.

--------

A monstrous feast was planned for Thanksgiving Day. Ming, Rita and Camille spent much of the day before, preparing for the big event.

"Why don't we dress for dinner and spend the evening in The War Room?" Dianne asked.

Rita and Camille brightened immediately at the suggestion. It had been nine months since the last gathering of the clan. It seemed like a wonderful idea.

Everybody was alerted to dress appropriately for the occasion. Cool made ready all the video gear, vowing to make some new videos for the family to watch when they grew old and gray.

The table was set in the huge dining room. Huge platters of food were being placed on the table and the entire clan was in residence. Every conceivable exotic fashion to be imagined was on display around the long table. Peignoirs in subtle pastels and bustiers with long garter straps, bras with nipples protruding and tops missing, crotch-less panties and gossamer stockings worn with spiked heels, leather and latex, and even transparent spandex nut huggers sparkled in the light of a hundred flickering candles.

The wine flowed and the platters of delicious food were passed after the blessing had been said. A jovial mood was being enjoyed by all. Caroline said she had chosen to refrain from the festivities planned for after dinner, due to her recent childbirth. But she joined the clan for dinner wearing a soft satin caftan, which did nothing to hide her huge milk filled breasts. Cool promised him self to taste them privately another time. His dick was stiff under the table just thinking about it.

As they finished eating, couples moved away from the table and gathered in the den or in The War Room. Cool activated the video cameras and aimed them at the various areas in the room where sexual activities would be taking place.

Dennis and Debbie, who were now living together, were the first to get the party rolling. Debbie pushed Dennis face down on a lounger and quickly moved her face between his cheeks and laved his tight hole with her long tongue. Cool aimed the camera at them and captured her slender finger as it disappeared into his ass. Ming spread her legs and pushed herself under his face so he could work his mouth over her smoothly shaved vulva. She exploded within seconds and smeared his face with her flowing juices. Debbie continued to tongue his ass as she slowly stroked his hard cock with her free hand.

Bobby Sue cuffed Billy Joe to a heavy X-frame, which stood out from the far wall, and watched as Sandra firmly swatted him on the butt with a wide leather paddle. Steve stood behind Bobby Sue and massaged her soft breasts as they witnessed Billy's paddling. Steve's cock grew hard and he eased it between Bobby Sue's legs, rubbing it across the dampness of her pussy. Bobby Sue turned and sank to her knees, taking Steve deep into her throat.

Susan and Gerald had gathered on the big bed with Helen and Rita. Gerald lay on his back with Susan riding his rigid prick. Helen and Rita had assumed a sixty-nine position with Rita on the bottom. Helen was flooding her face with woman cum as Rita swabbed her tongue repeatedly across the older woman's clit.

Cory and Craig had Camille sandwiched between them. Each twin had his cock embedded in one on her hungry holes, humping for all he was worth.

Cool was busy with the video camera, switching from one torrid scene to the next, capturing as much of the action as he could. His cock stood at full mast as he moved from group to group.

"Give the camera to Dianne, Daddy," Caroline said, touching his arm.

Cool turned and handed the camera to his elder sister. Caroline pulled him over to the leather horse in the center of the room. She pulled her robe off and leaned over the horse exposing her backside to her father.

"I want you in my ass, Daddy," she cooed.

Cool went to the cabinet and found a tube of lubricant and squeezed a dozen drops onto Caroline's upturned rosebud. He held his hand under his stiff prick and squirted himself with the slimy liquid. After rubbing it into her tight hole and all over his cock, he eased his thick tool through her waiting outer ring. Once inside, he slid in without resistance. Then he pumped into her with long steady strokes. His balls slapped against her pussy as they came together each time. Caroline moaned steadily as he increased his speed until he was slamming into her.

Dianne had the camera focused on them. She taped Caroline's face as she received her father from behind. An aura of pure animal pleasure flowed from the lust filled woman as she crashed through one hard orgasm after another. Then Cool stiffened and drove himself balls deep in her ass, filling her bowels with his hot cum. Caroline erupted once again, groaning with her own sexual satisfaction.

Dianne laid the camera on the floor and covered Cool's prick with her mouth when he withdrew from his daughters stretched hole. Dianne swallowed him whole and cleaned the remains of his just completed coupling from him.

As she finished, she looked up at Cool. He knew what she wanted him to do. She held his cock inches from her face, the corners of her lips turned up in a soft smile. Cool strained slightly and forced a thin trickle of yellow urine from his bladder. It flowed out of the end of his prick and drizzled on Dianne's smiling face. The stream increased in intensity until it splashed on her and ran down her body in warm rivulets. A golden shower was Dianne's most passionate pleasure. And when it came from her cherished brother, it was eclectic.

As the hour grew late, and as everyone's sexual appetites had been satisfied, the clan gathered in the den for conversation and drinks.

Debbie and Dennis sat close together on a sofa.

"I've asked Debbie to marry me," Dennis announced.

All the women started talking at the same time. Cool looked at Dennis, cocking one eyebrow way up high. Dennis shrugged and smiled. Cool smiled back and held his glass up to his friend.

"Us too," Gerald piped in, hugging Susan to his side.

Steve and Bobby Sue sat quietly over at the bar. Sandra sat on the opposite side of Steve. They listened as the others in the room all made a fuss over the happy couples. It was decided that a double wedding would take place at Islands Estates on New Years Day. There was great rejoicing in the household.

"A toast," Cool said, raising his glass.

Everyone agreed.

"You'd better tell him," Sandra elbowed Steve in the ribs.

"Dad, can we have a word?" Steve asked.

"What's up?" Cool asked.

"Daddy, I'm pregnant," Bobby Sue blurted out.

"Great!" Cool applauded. "Hey, everybody! Bobby's knocked up."

"DADDY!" Bobby Sue squawked. "You can be such a pill!"

Caroline jumped up and rushed to her sister, hugging her. Cool stared at Steve. Steve just grinned lamely. It wasn't hard to figure out who the father was. They had been spending every night together for months.

"She doesn't want to get married," Steve said to Cool.

"She'll come around," Cool told him and opened him another beer.

Rita, Camille, Caroline, Dianne and Ming were ecstatic. All conversation turned to babies. The men just sat and listened. Cool was a happy man. There would be lots of little footsteps taken around the estate before long.

Bobby Sue and Steve would have twin boys, Tim and Tom, in June of 1994.

--------

After the clan had all departed to their own homes, and the remnants of the feast had been cleared away, Rita, Camille, Cool and Ming sat in the den nursing yet another cool drink and pondering the events of the evening.

"We're getting old, Cool," Camille offered.

"Not that old," he replied.

"Our kids are growing up," Rita said. "And we are grandparents, even if you are the father. Just think about it."

"She's right," Camille agreed.

"I've got another little news flash for you," Rita piped in.

"Such as?" Cool asked.

"Ming wants to get pregnant," she said.

"So?" Cool asked.

"She wants you to be the father, Stupe!" Camille jibed.

Ming giggled.

"Oh," Cool said.

"Is that all you have to say is Oh?" Rita wailed.

"Every body wants to me to be the father of their baby!" Cool howled. "What's new about that? Almost every one of you has had a baby with me. Why stop now?"

Ming giggled again

"Where's the romantic side of you, Old Man?" Camille asked, needling him.

"Aw, what can I say, Ming could have gotten pregnant a hundred times by now," Cool said.

"I could have," Ming interjected. "But I wanted you to know that I want you to be the father of my child, and agree with it."

"If the authorities ever come out here and figure out what's going on, we're all going to jail," Cool winced. "This is all so strange they'd probably never believe it anyhow."

They all giggled like children. Rita mixed a fresh round of Mint Juleps and passed the pitcher. Ming snuggled next to Cool and turned her pretty Oriental face up to his. He kissed her softly on the lips. Rita watched her husband with her friend and smiled.

"You two make us another baby to grow up and play on this wonderful place," Rita said.

All of them were still naked from the earlier gathering in The War Room. Rita finished her drink and pulled Camille by the hand out of the room.

"Fuck her brains out, Little Brother," Camille whispered as they departed.

Cool took the tiny Chinese beauty back into The War Room and walked her to the big bed across the room. Ming sat on the edge of the bed and took his hard prick in her warm mouth and lovingly sucked on him. Her lips caressed his length as she took him ever deeper into her throat. He pulled back and lifted her up on the bed. Spreading her legs, he wedged his tongue deep in her womanly center and swiftly brought her to orgasm. He mounted her then, immersing himself in her warm sheath.

They mated. With long sensual strokes, he filled her with his hot cock, pushing into her again and again, until he felt his seed building deep in his gut. He slowed, repeating the motion in and out over and over again, building to a monstrous crescendo, and then filling her womb with a tremendous flood of fertile sperm.

For six consecutive nights, Cool and Ming repeated the mating ritual, until she was beyond her fertile cycle. Ming missed her next period. Again there was great rejoicing in the big old house.

The last week of August of 1994 brought another life to Islands Estates.

Life Goes On!