Life Happens

Story Info
A mother & son find love through tragedy.
28.6k words
4.68
840.7k
458
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers

Chapter 1

It was after 11 PM and Kevin Wentworth was in his mother's closet again, searching in her hamper for her worn panties. His panty fetish started years ago and while he knew that it was wrong, he came back again and again. Tonight, his mother was out on a date so he thought he had time.

Kevin certainly liked girls his own age, but he had discovered that he could get a special feeling by masturbating with his mother's panties. Often, while he was in there, he would encase himself in her clothes. He loved the soft feeling and the sweet smell of her perfume.

The truth was that Kevin was in love with his mother. She was beautiful, sexy and all the wonderful things he dreamed about in a woman. Lately, his fantasies had become more graphic and specific. He would dream that he was in bed with her and they were naked. He would be doing things to her to please her; things a son should never even think of doing with his mother. He would wake up in the middle of the night and have to masturbate before he could go back to sleep. Now, the fantasies were coming more often and even during the day. He found it hard to pay attention in school because his mind would drift off and he would see her beautiful face, her great body, and her soft hair. He would be naked as she crawled into bed with him, her hot body pressed to his. He would be miles away when the teacher would call on him. As a result, his grades had started to slip. It was fortunate that he would be graduating soon.

As much as Kevin tried to focus on other girls, he kept coming back to his mother. On this fateful day, Kevin had just found a pair of her panties when suddenly, the bedroom door opened and his mother walked into the room, followed by a man. Kevin quickly pulled the louvered closet door closed.

"Shhhhh, my son's sleeping," Kathy said as she led her date until they were standing in front of the closed closet door. She staggered slightly as she lifted one leg at a time to take her heels off and flip them into the corner.

Kevin was petrified of being caught in his mother's closet; she would think he was a pervert. He stood silent, peeping through the opening, spying on his mother like he had done on so many occasions. However, this time it was very different. She had someone with her. He watched as the stranger pulled his mother into his arms and kissed her. His hands slid down to her shapely buttocks, his fingers squeezing the soft flesh.

As Kevin watched, the stranger fondled his mother's ass, and kissed her passionately. Suddenly, Kevin could feel his fear turn to anger; anger that some strange guy was holding the woman he dreamed about. Then, his eyes grew wide as the man's hands went to the back hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up. Now, a third emotion gripped him and it was the strongest one. He felt excitement coursing through him like he did when he smelled her panties.

"God baby, you have a great ass," the man said as his hands continued to squeeze Kathy's buttocks. Then their lips went together again and their hips began to grind into each other.

Kevin could see her silky panties riding between the cheeks, as the man fondled the soft flesh of her ass. Red finger marks from the stranger's hands glowed on the white globes of her ass.

Suddenly, Kathy pushed the man back and went to her knees in front of him. She pulled his zipper down and reached in to fish his penis out into the open.

Kevin gasped as he stared at the long tool his mother held in front of her. She's not going to suck it! Kevin's mind almost screamed. He couldn't believe that his beautiful mother was going to take this strange man's penis into her mouth. Sure, Kevin had fantasized about it on many occasions but this was different. In spite of his shock, Kevin felt his own penis harden in his pants. How he longed to be the stranger.

Kathy opened her mouth and sucked the head inside. She moaned around the shaft as her tongue licked the head.

"That's it baby, suck me," the stranger moaned.

Kathy pulled the swollen head from her mouth and stared at the pulsing tool in her hand. A large drop of clear liquid bubbled out of the head and began to drip. Kathy stuck out her tongue and lapped up the juice, and then following it with her lips to the swollen head again. A little moan escaped her lips as her head began to move back and forth.

Kathy loved oral sex. She had given her first blow job when she was much younger and there had been many others since. Then there was that party when she drank alcohol for the first time. How many boys were there? Three... no four. She wouldn't let them have intercourse with her; but, she sucked them all off-one twice. The boys loved it. However, Kathy did it for herself, almost craving their hot sperm.

Kathy worked on the head as her hand continued to move up and down the shaft. It had been a long month since she had had a man and she was bursting with need to have him inside her. Yet, she didn't want to take the sweet rod out of her mouth.

Quentin was about Kathy's age and looked to be in great shape. Mutual friends had introduced them at a party. Kathy didn't normally bring men home on the first date but it had been so long since she had a man and she had drunk a little too much.

As Kathy sucked his penis, she thought of Kevin and what he would think of her right now; his sweet mother on her knees sucking cock. A shiver raced through her and she sucked harder. She wanted to screw her new lover but she also wanted his sperm. She almost craved the taste. Sometimes she thought there was something strange about her. In fact, some of her dates agreed. She would suck them and drink their sperm like it was a fine wine. She needed to taste it tonight.

Kathy moaned deep in her throat as she made her decision and began to jerk him off.

While Kevin resented the man with his mother, he also envied him. He knew that his mom had been on plenty of dates before and, in fact, would bring some of them home. However, he didn't get to see many of them, because he knew that she liked to keep him from knowing when she was with men.

Unless they were going to be in her life for a while, Kathy figured it was better if Kevin didn't know them. She also knew that Kevin was very protective of her. He had been the only man in the house since she had divorced Rick, when Kevin was six years old. Rick wasn't Kevin's father though. Kevin had never seen his real father.

Kathy had become pregnant very young and still in high school. Her parents told her to have an abortion, but she refused. While she believed in a woman's right to choose, even at her young age, she knew that it wasn't right for her. No, she would have her baby, no matter what the consequences. Her parents sent her to live with an Aunt in Texas.

After Kevin was born, Kathy decided to stay with her aunt and finish high school. By the time she reached the age of twenty-five, she had a baby, been married, and then divorced. During most of that time, she struggled to make ends meet.

Kathy didn't date that often now, but on occasion, she needed a man. She needed a diversion to take her mind off her growing financial problems. She was in debt and didn't know how she was going to pay the bills sometimes..

Quentin was a new diversion. He was handsome and rich.

Kathy didn't make a habit of bringing men she had just met home with her, however, she had had a little too much wine, and she was in need of the touch of a man

Kevin heard the man moan and saw his hands go to his mother's head, pushing the long shaft into her mouth. Then, he could see him tense and his body freeze. He heard his mother respond with a moan as she continued to suck on the head, her hand working up and down the shaft rapidly. Suddenly, Kevin could see his mother swallowing and the stranger's white cum squeezing from her stretched lips. Seconds later, the hard shaft in his mother's mouth began to shrink and slipped from her lips, leaving a string of sticky juice behind. Kevin watched his mother lick her lips and then lick the dripping head, still leaving some of the white cream dripping from her chin.

"Wow, baby, that was awesome. You can suck a cock like nobody I know. I need some of that pussy now," the man said crudely.

Kevin watched his mother walk over and turn the lamp down until there was just a faint glow in the room. His eyes strained as he saw her take off her dress. He saw a brief glimpse of her body and then the stranger blocked his view as he pushed his mother onto the bed. A little moan escaped Kevin's lips as he watched the man pull her panties off and throw them across the room. Then, Kevin saw the man's head drop and his mother's legs go up into the air, followed by a scream. He wanted to rush out of the closet and stop this. However, there was nothing he could do but watch. He saw his mother's legs wrap around the man's neck and her hands grab his head. An involuntary moan escaped his lips. Fortunately, his mother and her lover were far too busy to notice.

"Eat me! Eat me! Oh God, suck my pussy," Kathy screamed and writhed on the bed as her lover's tongue dug deep into her dripping sex. It took only minutes for her to reach a peak, her body lifting off the bed in pleasure. She held Quentin's hair in her fists as her body convulsed.

When Kathy had recovered, she sat up and smiled at her lover. "I need you to fuck me now. Fuck my pussy," she whispered breathlessly.

Kevin's ears were on fire. He had never heard his mother use a dirty word. But now she had asked a total stranger to suck her pussy and now fuck her. Kevin's head began to spin with excitement. Unable to control himself any longer, he reached into his pants and pulled his penis out, slowly pumping it as he watched his mother turn onto her back and spread her legs.

The stranger quickly took a position between Kathy's legs. She grabbed his hard shaft and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. Suddenly, she screamed as the stranger pushed all the way into her body. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands grabbed his strong ass cheeks. She humped her hips up at him, taking him even deeper into her body.

From Kevin's position in the closet, he could see the man's penis working in and out of his mother. His large balls slapped on her ass, making a loud noise in the otherwise quiet room. Soon the slapping sound was joined by the grunts and groans of the two lovers. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh God fuck meeeeeee!!!" Kathy screamed, forgetting that Kevin was supposed to be sleeping down the hall.

Minutes later, Kathy moaned again and her body grew tense. Suddenly she went into convulsions as pleasure ripped through her. Almost at the same time the stranger pushed deep into her and froze.

"Oh God baby, I'm cummmmmminnnnnggggg!!!" he moaned as his cum poured into Kathy's willing hole.

Kevin watched his mother and her lover, taking it all in. They were rolling around on the bed; moaning and shaking like dogs having fits. Then, the stranger relaxed, he moaned in exhaustion and then fell heavily onto her body. The room was suddenly quiet, the silence broken only by the couple's heavy breathing.

After a few minutes, the man stirred, lifting up on his hands and falling onto the bed.

Kathy laid spread on the bed, her eyes closed and still breathing heavily. From between her swollen sex lips, large gobs of the stranger's cum began to pour out.

Kevin stared at the white juice bubbling from his mother's vagina. Suddenly, his penis pulsed and he began to squirt his own cum against the closet door.

Much later that night Kevin's mother led her lover downstairs and let him out of the house. She never liked her dates to be there when Kevin got up in the morning.

Kevin took the opportunity to slip out of the closet. However, before he left, he hurried over and picked up the panties lying in the corner. He figured his mother would think her date had taken them. He rushed to his room and jumped into bed, wrapping the soggy cloth around his again pulsing penis. As he stroked himself, he felt that familiar feeling come over him. It was a feeling like nothing he experienced with any other girl. It was an intense feeling of excitement that always followed him spying on his mother-it was excitement that foretold of a tremendous eruption from his swollen balls.

Chapter 2

Over the past couple of years, Kevin had grown into a handsome and strong young man. He had dated plenty of girls in high school and had had sex with quite a few. Yet, although girls were exciting and fun to be with, nothing could come close to the fantasy he held of his mother. The memory of his mother sucking on her boyfriend was burned into his mind forever. While he knew that it was wrong and an impossible dream, he wanted to be the only man in his mother's life. No one else could take care of her or love her the way he could. If he had his way, she would never have to be pawed by strange men again. And, if any tried... well, he could take care of that. He had even convinced his mother to let him take karate lessons so that he could protect her.

Kathy thought that was sweet and had somehow found the money for his classes.

After the episode in the closet, Kevin took every opportunity to spy on his mother. He would see her getting dressed to go out on a date and secretly watch as she put on her panties, bra, and thigh high nylons. Sometimes he would take his penis out and stroke it as he watched. He also took every opportunity to touch her-his hands roaming over her innocently as they hugged. The feel and smell of her was constantly on his mind. There were times that he would sneak into her closet and wrap himself in her sweet smelling and silky clothes. He knew it was juvenile for a boy his age but he couldn't stop himself.

Kathy was aware of Kevin's fascination with her and she knew that he spied on her. However, she thought it was just harmless fantasy and that he would grow out of it. In truth, she felt a little thrill of excitement when she knew that he was peeping on her. Besides, she reasoned, it was good for a boy to love his mother and it didn't hurt her ego any.

Still, sometimes she worried that it had gone too far, for both of them. Kathy noticed that her panties were often missing and knew that Kevin was using them to masturbate; she found the sticky results in the laundry hamper. She was ashamed to admit that on several occasions she used the sticky crotch to masturbate, even going so far as to wear a pair of the soiled panties to work. It occurred to her that she had developed some very un-mother like feelings toward her son.

Those feelings bubbled over one night, not long after Kevin graduated from high school. Kathy had been dating Quentin for about a year. She came home from a date after drinking a little too much and ended up having sex in the car. She was a little bit ashamed that she had sex in her own driveway. She snuggled up next to Kevin on the sofa, leaned into his arm, and fell asleep, her head slowly slipping to his lap in the process.

Eventually, Kathy stirred on her son's lap and turned until her face was pressed against his stomach.

Kevin felt a little shock run through him when he felt his mother's cheek pressing against his crotch. He held her like that, looking down at her beautiful face for a long time. Then his gaze moved down her body to her substantial breasts, almost bursting out of her white blouse. He could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were plainly visible. It surprised him that her nipples were hard. His pulse started to race.

With his heart pounding in his chest, Kevin slowly opened several buttons of her blouse. This is crazy! he thought, she could wake up at any second. What's she going to think when she finds her blouse opened halfway to her waist? Still, he slipped another button open. The tight material separated, exposing her breasts, almost to her nipples. Kevin could feel his penis throbbing under the weight of his mother's head as his eyes stared at her soft flesh. When he started to open one more button, his mother moaned and moved slightly, forcing him to pull his hand away quickly. He waited for a little while, his eyes wandering down her body. He was acutely aware of her cheek pressed against his pajama-covered penis. Since he hadn't worn underwear, his pajama bottom was the only thing between her soft cheek and his throbbing penis.

Kathy's feet were on the sofa, her knees leaning against the back, modestly together. This allowed her skirt to slip down to expose an expanse of her silk covered thighs.

Suddenly, Kevin felt her warm breath on his stomach through his tee shirt, sending a chill throughout his body.

Kevin's hand was shaking when he reached over and pulled her skirt further toward her waist. It didn't actually need much help because of the raised position of her knees. The silky material slid down her thighs, to the top of her nylons.

Kathy had dozed off but was awakened when she felt her blouse being opened. She knew she should stop Kevin but her own growing excitement made her hesitate. Underneath her cheek, she could feel his erection and each throb sent an electric shock through her. She was surprised that she was becoming excited so soon after having sex, not to mention that it was her son making it happen.

Kevin's mouth was bone dry as he looked at his mother's exposed thighs. He could see a hint of the soft white flesh above her nylon tops. If she would just move a little bit, he would be able to see her panties.

Suddenly, Kathy moaned and her knees fell open slightly.

"Oh my God," Kevin whispered as he looked between her legs. She didn't have any panties on! He had seen her naked before, but never this close. He could see that she shaved all but a little tuft of pubic hair at the top. The lips of her vagina were swollen and wet. He could actually smell the pungent aroma coming from between her legs. It made his head spin with excitement.

Suddenly, Kevin realized that his mother had recently had sex; there was no mistaking the sticky liquid that was running from between the lips. Kevin's breathing was labored as he stared between his mother's legs. He imagined it was his sperm leaking out of her. While anger and jealousy raged deep inside, he was nonetheless excited. He lifted his hips slightly, pressing his penis to his mother's cheek. She moaned and squirmed in his lap, producing friction on the throbbing shaft. Kevin felt his penis throb and suddenly, almost without warning, it began to pump his hot sperm into his pajama bottoms. He was more than just a little mortified that he hadn't been able to control himself. Yet, there was nothing he could do as throb after throb sent his discharge into his pajamas.

Kathy could feel her son's penis throbbing and knew that he was climaxing. This had gone way beyond acceptable behavior. However, as twisted as her logic was, she had a reason for exposing herself to her son. She rationalized that if Kevin saw that she was having sex with someone, he would realize that it could never be him. The plan began to backfire when her excitement took over. Now, not all the liquid flowing out of her was from her lover.

When Kathy felt Kevin's penis throbbing under her, a little tremor rushed up and down her body, making her shiver with unwanted pleasure. Without thinking, she pressed her head down harder. When she felt his warm discharge against her cheek, she almost gasped aloud. However, instead of pulling away in shock, she gently circled her cheek, as if she were trying to get comfortable, creating a large wet spot on his pajamas. Suddenly, an involuntary shiver went through her. Her swollen sex lips throbbed as an unexpected climax consumed her. She pressed her face to the wet and now sticky material as she bit her lip to prevent a moan from escaping.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers
123456...8