Life Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers

When Kathy left the bathroom, the condom was lying on the floor empty. She went to bed that night with her son's semen dripping from her vagina.

Chapter 8

It was after 9 PM on Saturday evening and the three men sat in a van waiting for Kevin to leave the house. When they saw him get into his car and back out of the driveway, all three ducked down until he was gone. Then they pulled ski masks over their heads and hit the remote to turn off the security system. With lighting swiftness, they were up the driveway and into the house.

Kathy screamed as the three masked men broke into her bedroom. She was wearing a silk bathrobe with bra and thong panties underneath. The kidnappers pulled the robe off her, leaving her practically naked. At first she thought they were going to rape her but then they taped her mouth and cuffed her hands behind her back. Her eyes were wide with fright as the three of them moved swiftly, pulling her to her feet.

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open and Kevin rushed in. "What the..." Then the lights went out for Kevin.

Kevin awoke with a major bump on the back of his head. He sat up and looked around, his mind still foggy, his vision blurred. When he tried to move his left hand, he found it shackled to a large ring in the wall above his head. He turned to the side and saw his mother next to him on the tiny cot, her hand also shackled to the same ring. She had on a bra and a pair of thong panties. Then he realized that he was in his underwear as well.

For a minute, he couldn't figure out where he was or how he got here. Then, suddenly, it started to come back to him. He remembered leaving for his karate lesson and then walking back into the house to get something when he heard a commotion upstairs. Then there was a scream. He rushed up the stairs and flew into his mother's bedroom. He saw her lying on the bed with a piece of duct tape over her mouth. That's when the lights went out and it was the last thing he remembered.

Something bad had happened but Kevin couldn't figure out what or why. His mother's back was to him and she seemed to be sleeping. When he touched her shoulder, she jumped and almost screamed.

"Kevin," Kathy said with relief, "you're alright." Her eyes were wet with tears as she turned and wrapped her free arm around her son. "I thought you were going to die."

"I'm fine, I think," Kevin said as he hugged his mother with his free arm, shaking his head to clear the cobwebs. He reached back to feel the bump on his head and said, "What the hell happened?"

"I don't know why, but I think we've been kidnapped." Kathy's voice was quivering as she looked at the door to the small room with fear in her eyes. "I saw three men with ski masks storm into my room. The security system must have been off because there was no alarm. They told me to be quiet or they'd kill me."

"Kidnapped!" Kevin stuttered. "What are they going to do with us?"

"I don't know, but I heard them talking about a ransom. God, they might kill us," Kathy said and started to sob.

Kevin pulled his mother tighter to him and said, "We'll get out of this, don't worry Mom." However, Kevin didn't feel very confident as he looked around the small room.

They were in a 10 by 12 room, with no windows and two doors. The room was sparely furnished with a small cot that was barely wide enough for one person, several wooden chairs, and a rickety looking table. One bare light bulb hung from the ceiling, casting eerie shadows as it sung gently back and forth. From the noise coming from outside the door, Kevin guessed that they were in a room off the kitchen. There was a clinking of glass and the rattle of dishes. They could be in a spare bedroom or maybe a storage room.

Kevin knew that this whole thing had something to do with his stepfather. How many times had he told his mother not to marry him, but she wouldn't listen. Now look at us, he thought. Kevin mashed his teeth together and clenched his fists in anger. If they ever got out of this, he swore he'd kill him. "We have to get out of here somehow," Kevin said. Then they heard loud talking in the other room.

"What the hell did you bring the kid here for?" a loud voice asked.

"We couldn't help it boss. We either had to kill him and leave him there or bring him with us. There was nothing else we could do."

"All right, all right, let's just make sure there are no more mistakes. Did you make the call?"

"Yep, just like you asked boss. I told Quentin $5 million bucks. He recorded it for the FBI," the man said with a laugh. "So what do we do with them?"

"Don't worry, we'll take care of that later. Now, is everybody clear on what they are supposed to do?"

There was a chorus of affirmative answers. "All right. I'll check in later," the leader said, "and Billy, you're in charge. Take good care of our guests." Then he pulled Billy aside and whispered a warning to him.

"Got ya boss!" Billy answered.

Kevin and Kathy had heard most of the conversation. They hoped that Quentin would deliver the $5 million and then their kidnappers would let them go free. "I guess we'd better try to sleep," Kevin said pulling on the chain to make sure he couldn't get loose. Then, his mother snuggled into his arm.

Several hours later, Kevin awoke with a start. He was having a dream. Incredibly, it wasn't about being kidnapped; it was about his mother and they were having sex. Then, he realized that he was lying with his front to his mother's back in a spoon fashion. His left arm was shackled above his head. His free right arm was over her body and his hand was cupping her breast. His penis was rock hard and had slipped out of his boxer shorts and it had wedged between his mother's ass cheeks. He started to pull away but his mother moaned and pulled his arm tightly to her chest. Now he could feel her hard nipple under her bra in the palm of his hand and his penis throbbed between her cheeks. There wasn't much room on the single bed, so he couldn't pull away.

Suddenly, Kevin had a dilemma. Should he just reach down and move his penis or let it stay there and just enjoy the excitement of being so close to his mother. He really knew the adult thing to do, however, his teenaged libido was rapidly gaining control. His face flushed hot and his penis pulsed. Slowly, he began to saw his penis back and forth between the wonderfully soft cheeks. He could feel the little strip of his mother's thong panties rubbing against the head. The tip of his penis was dripping juice, making the friction pleasurable.

Kathy moaned in her sleep and pressed her buttocks back. Her hand pressed Kevin's palm even tighter to her breast. It seemed to Kevin that she might be having the same kind of dream.

A little moan escaped Kevin's lips and his heart pounded in his chest. Almost without warning, the swollen head of his penis pulsed and his cum shot out, squirting between his mother's cheeks and over his underwear. Throb after throb sent his sperm between their bodies. When his balls were empty, his body relaxed and he fell back to sleep.

Kevin awoke the following morning before his mother did. He thought it was daylight, however in the closed room he couldn't be sure. He looked at his watch on the arm above his head and saw that it was 6:30 in the morning. Then pain shot through his shoulder, reminding him of his uncomfortable position. His left side ached and his body felt stiff. It was amazing that he had slept at all considering the circumstances. Suddenly, he remembered what happened last night. He looked down and saw that his sperm had dried on his shorts and his mother's buttocks, so he knew it wasn't just a dream. Using his shorts, he tried to gently wipe up the evidence of his indiscretion.

When his mother stirred, Kevin pulled his hand away. She turned over and opened her eyes. There was a confused look on her face, but then she moaned when she realized where she was.

"It's okay Mom. We'll get out of this," he said reading her mind.

Suddenly, the door opened and a man with a ski mask came in carrying two plates of eggs, bacon, and toast. Behind him, another man came in carrying an automatic weapon. The man with the food set it on the table and walked over to them with a key in his hand to unlock the cuffs.

"All right, don't either of you try anything funny, or you'll regret it. You got some food here, and you can use the bathroom and take a shower," he said pointing to the other door. Then he left the room, leaving the man with the weapon sitting in a chair watching them.

Kevin and his mother got up, moaning as they stretched their aching muscles. They ate breakfast and both took a shower, putting the same underwear back on.

The eyes behind the mask of the man with the gun never left them.

Kevin moved around him carefully, looking for any opportunity. He could see him watching his mother and fought to control his anger.

Kathy felt very exposed. Her flesh colored bra and panties did little to hide her nakedness. She could feel his eyes watching her every move.

When they finished eating and bathing, the man with the key came back in and attached them to the bed again. This time, he used a slightly longer chain so that they could sit up. However, their bodies had to press together on the small bed. The facility had obviously been set up for one person so it was very uncomfortable for two people. When the kidnapper finished locking the two of them to the hook in the wall, he and the man with the gun left again.

Kevin and Kathy spent the day on the bed talking and worrying about what was going to happen. Time seemed to crawl by. However, Kevin didn't mind as much as he should have. After all, he was sitting on a bed with the woman he loved, half-naked. He had a difficult time willing his penis to stay soft. His mother's naked thighs rubbed on his the entire time. He had to force his eyes away from her body. When he allowed himself to look, he could see her nipples through the thin bra. Several times, he glanced between her legs and could see the tight thong panties tucked between her hairless lips. That sent a charge of electricity to his penis.

Their guards came in several times with food and to let them use the bathroom, but otherwise they left them alone. Kevin took the opportunity to ask his mother some pointed questions.

"Mom, do you love Quentin?"

The question came unexpectedly and shocked Kathy. "Uh... he's providing for us." It was an evasive answer but answered the question nonetheless.

"But what about love, Mom? Isn't love important?"

Kathy sighed and was silent for a long time. "Yes, love's important. I... I thought I was doing the right thing in marrying him. I was thinking of what was best for us."

"But you don't love him, do you?"

Kathy was silent again. Then she whispered, "No."

Inside, Kevin was screaming with glee. However, on the outside he tried not to show it. "So when... and I mean 'when,' we get out of this I think we should pack and get out."

"But, what are we going to do?" she asked almost rhetorically.

"We'll make it," Kevin said confidently. Kevin took her silence to mean that she agreed to leave.

Chapter 9

It was after 8 P.M. when Kathy and Kevin heard loud talking coming from the other room. Their captors sounded like they were drinking, maybe getting drunk.

The door to their room opened unexpectedly and three of the four kidnappers came in. They walked in carrying beers in their hands. One had the automatic weapon and the other two had pistols on their belts. They were dressed in black with their ski masks in place.

Suddenly, Kevin and Kathy were very frightened. This didn't seem like a casual visit. Kevin was pretty sure that the leader wasn't in the group and that the three were drunk or rapidly getting there.

"Now that's one good looking momma," one of them said pointing his beer at Kathy.

"I'll drink to that," another of them said and held up his beer to the other two. "I'll bet she had a tight little cunt. I think I'd like to get me some of that."

Kathy and Kevin both gasped. Now, they knew that their fear was warranted.

"Now, wait a minute, Leroy. The boss told me that we ain't supposed to fuck the lady," he said and laughed.

"Ah, come on Billy, who's to know?"

"Those were the boss's orders and I don't think you want to get the boss mad."

"But the boss didn't say we couldn't get a little blow job, did he?"

Billy stood staring at Kathy as she tried to hide behind Kevin. "Mmmmm, nope, he didn't say nothing about blow jobs." An evil grin came to his face as he thought for a minute. "Get the keys."

One of the men hurried out the door and came back with the keys to the handcuffs.

Kevin tensed as he watched the man come forward. He was ready to spring. He could feel his mother trembling beside him.

"Leroy, make sure junior here don't get no ideas."

The man with the automatic weapon came over and placed the barrel at Kevin's head. "Sit still Junior," he said menacingly.

"Leave her alone, you bastards," Kevin sneered.

"Kevin don't! They'll kill us."

"Listen to your momma, boy," the man with the gun said.

They unhooked Kathy and pulled her from the bed, locking both of Kevin's hands to the ring in the wall. Billy squeezed Kathy's arm and dragged her over to the corner of the room.

"She is a fine looking woman," one said. "Let's see a little more."

Kathy screamed as he reached up and ripped her bra from her body, her arms coming up to cover her large breasts.

"Leave her alone!" Kevin screamed again.

"Shut him up," Billy said.

One of the guards walked over and pulled Kathy's thong panties down. "Hey look at this Leroy, she ain't got no hair."

"Well would you look at that Billy," Leroy said as they all stared at Kathy. Kathy's face colored in embarrassment as the three disgusting men ogled her body. Then the one with the panties walked over and forced them into Kevin's mouth, placing a piece of duct tape over his lips.

"Now little lady, you can make this easy or hard. You decide," Billy said, forcing Kathy to her knees in front of him.

"You'll leave my son alone?" she said looking up at her captor.

"Sure lady," he said, pulling his zipper down and bringing his half-hard penis out.

Kevin yelled something that sounded like, "Nooooooo!" from his panty filled mouth.

As Kathy looked at the kidnapper's penis, her head began to spin. She watched his penis twitch, pulse, and grow before her eyes. Suddenly, she was fifteen years old again. These weren't kidnappers anymore; they were young boys waiting for Kathy to suck them off. She reached up with a shaking hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She opened her mouth and took the head inside.

"Oh, that's it baby," Billy said, grabbing her head and pushing his hips forward.

In spite of the traumatic situation, or maybe because of it, Kathy felt excitement run through her. Then she began to move her hand up and down, hoping to get him to cum quickly.

Billy grabbed Kathy's head and pushed his penis in and out. "That's it baby, that's it. Look at her suck it Leroy."

"That's one lady that loves cock," Leroy said with a drunken slur.

It didn't take long before Billy was groaning. He grabbed her head and forced his penis to the back of her throat. "Suck it, suck my cock baby. Ahhhhhh!!!"

Kathy felt the scalding semen pour into her mouth. She gagged a little then swallowed everything.

Billy pulled his penis from her mouth and staggered backward. "Damn, that was good," he said. "Your turn Leroy."

Leroy stepped over and pulled his zipper down.

Kathy almost gasped when she saw him pull out this incredibly large tool. It must have been ten inches long and the head was the size of a small apple. She stared at it and again felt that tremor inside her. Then, she was shocked when she felt a little drop of juice run down her thigh. She didn't have to be told what to do this time. She opened her mouth wide and took the head inside. A little involuntary moan escaped her lips as she began to suck.

Leroy heard the moan and said, "I think our little momma likes sucking cock."

All three of the men laughed and Kevin moaned.

Kevin watched his mother sucking on the monster penis. In spite of himself, he began to feel a little twitch in his groin as he watched his mother suck the penis with added enthusiasm. Her lips were stretched so wide that saliva dripped from the corners and ran down her chin.

Kathy told herself that she wasn't really enjoying this. However, her now throbbing vagina told her different. Both of her hands were on the man's penis, jerking it toward her sucking mouth. Then, she felt him tense and suddenly, her mouth was overflowing with sperm. She swallowed all she could but some ran out the stretched corners of her mouth and dripped to her breasts.

Suddenly, Kevin was mortified when he realized that he had an erection. The worst part was that it had slipped through his boxer shorts and was sticking out. No matter how much he willed it to go down or tried to think of something else, nothing helped.

When the man with the giant penis was finished, he pulled himself from her mouth with a loud pop. "Damn woman, you are good," he said. Then he walked over to where the third man was holding the gun to Kevin and took the gun. "Your turn."

As the third captor walked over to Kathy, Leroy looked down and saw Kevin's erection. "Billy, looky here!" he shouted.

"Damn, I guess we do have a boy here that loves his momma."

Kathy turned around and gasped when she saw what they were referring to. "Oh God," she moaned aloud.

All three men laughed loudly. "He'll just have to wait his turn," the third man said as he pulled his penis out and presented it to Kathy's mouth.

She didn't hesitate and took the tool into her mouth. Now, she was very much aware of Kevin watching her. She could feel his eyes on her mouth. Incredibly, she made a show of sucking on the third guy. At one point, she took his penis out of her mouth and licked it from the base to the tip and then sucked it back inside. When she glanced over, she saw that Kevin's penis was still throbbing and his eyes were wide with what could have been shock, but was more likely lust.

Kevin tried to close his eyes, but they kept coming back open. He watched his mother do to these strangers what he had wanted her to do to him for as long as he could remember.

Soon, the third man climaxed into Kathy's mouth and she drank it down. He staggered away from her, joining the others.

Kathy squeezed her thighs together as her vagina pulsed between her legs. When she looked over at the three captors, they were in a huddle, whispering. She knew that this couldn't be good.

"All right folks. We've decided that we aren't cruel people. We know that mom excites sonny boy over here, and we figure he's been a good boy. So we figure that maybe we should give him a chance. Now, the boss said we couldn't fuck the little lady but he didn't say nothing about the boy fucking her." All three of the men laughed uproariously as Kevin and Kathy gasped.

Leroy unlocked the cuffs holding Kevin, point the gun at his head. "Do what you're told boy or you'll be dead in a second," Leroy threatened.

Kevin had no doubt that they would do it. He reached up and pulled the duct tape from his mouth and spit the wadded up panties out, dropping them to the floor.

"Let's make them comfortable," Billy said and pulled the mattress from the bed to the center of the floor.

"Come on momma, get on the mattress," Billy said, pulling Kathy over until she was kneeling on the mattress. Then the other guard pushed Kevin over until he was standing in front of his mother.

"Come on boy." Kevin looked at the guard with total hate in his eyes. He was ready to pounce when he felt his mother's hand on his thigh. He looked down and saw her staring up at him.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers
1...345678