Life Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,584 Followers

"No Kevin," she said reading his mind. Then, before he could react, she reached up, pulled his still hard penis down to her mouth. A moan came from somewhere deep in her throat.

Kevin forgot about the kidnappers as he looked with shock at his mother. Just as quickly, his shock turned to excitement as he watched her suck his penis. He saw her eyes looking up at him. There was no fear now, only love. A little unwanted moan escaped his lips and his hands went to her head. Lovingly, he held her head and whispered, "I'm sorry Mom. I love you."

Kathy moaned and sucked harder as her hands reached up to his buttocks, pulling him forward.

"Hot damn, look at that," Leroy said as he watched.

"Come on, let's get on to the good stuff," Billy said, walking over and pulling Kevin backward.

Kathy opened her eyes in surprise when she lost Kevin's penis. She had been in another world; it was a forbidden place, where a mother should never go.

"Lay down," Billy commanded Kathy.

Kathy lay down on the mattress and watched Billy shove Kevin until he was standing between her legs.

"Get those shorts off," Billy said.

Reluctantly, Kevin pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them. As he stood naked, his penis pulsed in front of him, dripping a long strand of clear juice to the floor. His face colored in embarrassment. Kevin wasn't sure if he was embarrassed about being excited in front of these men, or his mother. Suddenly, he was forced to his knees.

"Come on folks, let's see a real show. Kiss your momma, boy," Leroy snickered.

Kevin moved forward and leaned over his mother. He whispered, "I'm sorry." Then he moved down and brought his lips to hers.

Now they both moaned quietly as their tongues touched. Suddenly, they were no longer in the room. They were flying high above their bodies as sensuous pleasures began to consume them. Their bodies melted together as the kiss went on and on.

Kathy's excitement was building rapidly. Because she was being forced to do this, the guilt didn't seem to be as bad. She wrapped her arms around her son and pulled him tightly to her body, her chest heaving up into his.

Then, Kevin pulled away and looked into his mother's eyes. His head bent and he kissed her neck, working down to the slopes of her breasts. One at a time, he gently took the nipples into his mouth, sucking loudly. Neither of them heard the chants and jeers from their captors. They were lost in a world of their own.

"Oh God Kevin," Kathy whispered as he sucked her breasts. She couldn't prevent her hips from moving upward. A gasp escaped her lips when she felt his hard penis lying on her stomach. She pulled him up until their lips met again and then she whispered, "Fuck me!" The words were spoken too softly for their captors to hear.

Kevin moaned and moved back until he was kneeling between her legs. He looked down and saw that his mother's vagina was swollen and juice was trickling from the hole. For a second he thought about bending his head to eat her but realized where he was. Instead, he went up on his hands over his mother, his penis sliding down to her entrance.

Kathy was shaking all over. She reached down, grasped her son's penis, and brought it to her hole. They paused like that, frozen.

One of the captors yelled crudely, "Go on and fuck her boy. Fuck your momma."

Kevin looked into his mother's eyes, ignoring the crude voice and said, "I love you." Then he pushed downward.

Their moans almost drowned out the cheers as Kevin slid into his mother's willing hole. Kevin's head was floating and he gasped for breath. He couldn't believe that he was actually inside his mother's vagina. It was what he had dreamed of for so long. Although they were in this terrible place and being forced to have sex, it was still better than any dream. His mom was soft, warm, and wet like he expected. However, she was much tighter, her muscles gripping him like a velvet glove. He could feel every inch of her soft tunnel caressing the skin of his penis.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Kathy moaned, no longer caring what her captors thought.

Kevin's hips began to move slowly. He worked his penis in and out, coating it with her thick juice. Then the tempo of his movement began to pick up. Soon, he was pounding into his mother's body. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeply into her.

Strangely, the three men were silent now. The only sounds in the room were the slapping sound Kevin's testicles made as they hit his mother's ass and their groans of pleasure.

"Oh God Kevin, I'm going to cum. Ahhhhhhh!!!"

Kevin was right behind his mother. He thrust hard into her and froze. His penis expanded and his balls squeezed tight as a torrent of his potent sperm poured into her body. "Oh God, oh God," he moaned as he emptied himself into his mother's willing hole.

They clung together for a long while, moaning as their climaxes slowly waned. However, when Kathy thought that Kevin was going to pull out, he surprised her and began to move again. His penis had never lost its stiffness. Even the kidnappers were amazed as they watched the young boy begin to pound into his mother again.

"Oh my God," Kathy moaned when she realized that they were starting all over again. He wrapped her arms around her son's neck and brought her lips to his again.

Kevin pounded into his mother for a long time, and she lost count of the number of times she climaxed. Her entire pubic area and his were awash with his first discharge. There was a loud and sloppy sucking sound coming from their joined parts. When he finally bellowed that he was coming again, Kathy pulled him tightly into her and let his penis squirt again into the deepest recesses of her body.

Kevin collapsed in exhaustion onto his mother. Then he slid to the side, taking his weight off of her.

"Come on Billy. She's a hot one. Let us have a chance," Leroy said, his penis stiff again after watching Kevin and his mother.

"I don't know man," Billy said, looking down at Kathy lying there with her legs spread and her son's cum dripping out.

Suddenly, they heard a car outside. "That's the boss. Quick get them back onto the bed," Billy said, rushing out of the room.

Kevin and Kathy were forced back onto the bed and chained to the wall. The two remaining captors rushed out and closed the door.

The room was now silent but for their heavy breathing as Kathy and Kevin lay on the bed. Kathy turned over to face the wall.

Kevin didn't know what to say so he lay there looking up at the ceiling. If he said he was sorry, it would have been a lie. It was the most satisfying sex he had ever had. However, he was sorry if he had hurt his mother. That was the last thing in the world he wanted to do. Finally, he turned over and snuggled behind her. "I love you Mom," he whispered. A smile came to his lips when he heard her whisper back, "I love you too Kevin."

They fell asleep like that.

Chapter 10

It must have been three o'clock in the morning, when Kevin awoke suddenly. He had been having one of those dreams about his mother again. Then, he heard a little moan and felt his mother's buttocks pressing back at him. As usual, his penis was stiff between them. "Mom, are you awake?" he whispered. Then he felt her head moving affirmatively up and down. He was shocked when she brought his hand to her naked breast. In reflex, he squeezed and his mother sighed and pressed back into his groin. "Oh God," he moaned and responded by bringing his lips to her neck and kissing her gently.

Kathy was shaking now. She could no longer deny her feelings and had resigned herself to the reality that they were never going to make it out of here alive. She lifted her leg and reached behind her and found Kevin's penis. She brought it down until the head was touching her sopping hole.

Kevin did the rest. He pushed forward and moaned as his shaft slid easily into her sticky vagina. He heard his mother moan and felt her push her hips back to meet him.

They struggled to remain quiet but little whimpers and grunts escaped their lips.

Kevin began to move slowly again. However, as his excitement increased, he began to ram into his mother with piston like strokes. He felt the juice from his previous climaxes squirting out of her hole and soaking his groin again. The feeling added to his excitement. His free hand gripped his mother's hip and gave him leverage to move rapidly in and out.

"Oh God Kevin fuck me hard," Kathy whispered. "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!!!" she moaned.

Kevin held his mother as she shook with her climax. His own hips kept moving in and out. After two climaxes, Kevin could go on for a long time. However, he was surprised to feel his mother push him backward until his penis slipped out of her hole.

"Fuck my ass," Kathy whispered, her words muffled in the pillow.

"What?"

"Fuck my ass," Kathy said louder.

Suddenly, Kevin thought he was going to climax right there. "Really?"

"Please Kevin, fuck my ass."

Kevin was shaking with excitement now. However, before he could reach for his penis, his mother had it in her hand. He felt her move it between her cheeks until the head was touching her little back hole. Kevin was breathing very hard.

Kathy fitted his penis to the little star then pushed back as she pulled Kevin's penis forward. She moaned as she felt the large head slip inside. "Slowly," she whispered as she pushed backward and felt Kevin move forward. "Oh Jesus," she moaned as he slid about halfway into her ass.

This was beyond Kevin's wildest imagination. He couldn't believe he was actually inside his mother's ass. It must be a dream, he thought. If it was, he never wanted to wake up.

It was tight and warm inside his mother's hole. The muscles almost sucked him into her body. He could feel her anal canal quivering and the walls rippling up and down his shaft. Slowly, with tentative strokes, he began to move back and forth. Each time, he would go deeper until finally he was buried to his balls.

Both of them froze. The sensation of Kevin's long penis deep inside her ass made Kathy gasp with pleasure. She intentionally squeezed her sphincter muscle and she heard Kevin moan.

Kevin could hardly get his breath. He had never felt anything so incredible in his young life. It felt like his penis was inside a long vacuum tube, pulling on him and making his penis grow even larger.

"Fuck me," Kathy whispered.

Kevin did. He pulled his penis almost all the way out and then slid it back in hard. He did that several times, allowing his mother's tight hole to relax and get used to him. However, soon he was pounding into her like a mad man. The bed springs squeaked and the metal frame banged against the wall. Neither of them thought about the noise they were making. Both of them were grunting and groaning as Kevin's pounding went on and on.

Kathy had never felt anything like it either. Quentin had always been so rough, never letting her get used to him before he was screwing her like crazy. But her dear Kevin had taken the time to let her adjust and let her ass stretch to accommodate him. That made all the difference in the world. Now each of Kathy's climaxes blended with the other until it felt like one continuous climax.

"Oh yes Mom, I'm going to cum. Can I cum in your ass? Please let me cum in your ass!" Kevin pleaded.

"Yes baby, yes, fill my ass with your sweet cum!"

Kevin screamed and his penis lurched, pouring his third load of the night deep into her ass.

Kathy moaned as she felt his scalding juice coat the walls of her ass. She could actually feel it. She never felt Quentin's; maybe because she was in pain when he did it.

Kevin and Kathy had barely finished their climaxes when they heard commotion outside the door. Suddenly, the door flew open and two of the captors rushed in. "Come on, let's get this over with." They seemed to be in a panic as they unshackled Kevin and his mother and pulled them roughly from the bed.

"What's going on?" Kevin said.

"Shut up!" Leroy said and pointed the gun at his head.

Kevin could see the wild look in his eyes. He knew that they were about to die. Something must have gone wrong. He knew that it was now or never. With lightning swiftness, he struck out with his trained fist, catching Leroy in the throat. The gun flew out of his hand and he went to his knees, grasping his throat. The other captor turned in time to catch the palm of Kevin's hand in his nose forcing him over backward. When Kevin saw the door opening with Billy rushing in, he kicked it, slamming it into his face and knocking him cold.

"Let's get out of here Mom," Kevin screamed, grabbing his mother's hand. Suddenly, Leroy stood up and lunged at Kevin with a knife he had produced from his pants leg. Kevin turned in time to put his arm up and block the blow but the knife opened a gash in his forearm. Kevin spun around and caught Leroy in the side of the head with his foot, knocking him against the wall and out cold.

Kevin pulled his shocked mother out of the room, blood pouring from his cut. "Wait here," he said and went back into the room. He searched Billy's pocket and found the car keys. Then he stripped off the unconscious man's shirt and started to rush back to his mother. Suddenly, he stood and kicked Billy violently in the stomach. He heard ribs crack. "That's for my mother," he sneered. When he turned to leave, he saw his mother's panties on the floor and he picked them up, running back into the kitchen to his mother.

He saw that her eyes were wide with fright. She stood frozen. "Here," he said, "put these on." He held the shirt and panties out to her and then grabbed her arm, taking her outside.

Kathy stopped on the porch and put the large, long sleeved shirt on, covering her naked body. Then she stepped into her panties. When she turned to Kevin, she gasped. "Kevin, your arm!" She saw his blood pouring to the ground.

"Shit," he muttered, looking back at the door, thinking about going back in to get something to stop the bleeding. "Come on, don't worry about me," he said as they rushed toward the kidnappers' car.

"Wait," Kathy said and stopped to pull her panties off. She found a stick on the ground and wrapped her panties around his upper arm, then twisted the stick in a leg hole until the bleeding stopped.

Kevin jumped naked into the car and started the engine, squealing the wheels as they sped down the driveway. His mother held the tourniquet tightly as he drove.

"Do you know where we are?" Kathy asked.

"Yea, this is the old Miller's place. It's been abandoned for years. We used to have beer parties out here a few years ago." Then he realized that he was telling his mother that he had been drinking a "few" years ago and looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"You're grounded you know," Kathy said with a relieved smile.

Kevin smiled back as he pushed the car down the road at eighty miles an hour.

Kathy contacted the FBI as soon as they reached the hospital. They sent several agents over immediately to interview her and Kevin and dispatched a team to the house where they had been held captive. The nurses got two pair of blue surgeon's pants and tops for Kevin and his mother to wear. While Kevin was being stitched up, Kathy told the FBI the story or what she knew of it. They told her that the ransom delivery was in progress and they would let her know when it was over. Then they left a female agent to wait with Kathy.

A short while later, several agents entered the hospital and found Kathy. "Are you Mrs. Katherine Randolph?" the agent asked.

"Yes."

"I'm Agent Wilson. I have some bad news for you," he said and paused with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong," Kathy said, her voice quivering.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Randolph, but your husband was killed tonight."

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she cried. "What happened?" Tears began to pour from her eyes as she held her hands to her face.

"Well, the best we know right now is that he was somehow involved in your abduction. It looks like his partners were going to double cross him. We got them all though. One of them has been talking. You and your son are very lucky. They were going to kill both of you tonight.

"Oh Godddd!" Kathy sobbed. The female agent put her arm around her and let her cry on her shoulder.

"I don't know what your son did but we found three guys battered and bruised at the house. One of them is in critical condition."

Kevin came out of the treatment room and saw his mother crying. "What's wrong Mom?"

"Quentin's dead! He... he was... involved with our kidnapping!"

"I knew it!" Kevin said. Then he looked at his mother's tear streaked face. He hugged her and said, "I'm sorry Mom. I know it's been hard on you. None of this is your fault."

"Mrs. Randolph," a nurse said, "could you please follow me."

"What?" Kathy said.

"The doctor wants to examine you."

"I'm okay."

"Come on Mrs. Randolph," the female agent said, "I'll go with you."

Kevin talked to the agents while his mother was gone and gave them his statement.

Inside the examining room, the doctor checked Kathy over. When he put her on the table, he saw the state of her vagina and said, "You were raped." It was a statement not a question.

The female agent standing beside her squeezed her hand in sympathy.

When the doctor had taken the samples he needed, he told her to get dressed. "Mrs. Randolph, I'll call our rape counseling staff."

"No... no... that won't be necessary. I'll be fine."

"Go ahead and let him call them," the agent said.

"No, I'm fine, really."

The doctor looked at her and shook his head. "All right if you insist but I think you should see them. They're available anytime you need them. Just give me a call," the doctor said, patting her shoulder before he left.

Kevin and his mother rode home in silence. There was so much their minds that it was impossible to sort out and they were emotionally drained.

Chapter 11

It was an incredibly emotional and exhausting couple of weeks for Kathy and Kevin. There was the funeral, interviews with the police and FBI, lawyers to talk to, and piles of papers to sign. Kathy didn't know what half of it meant. The house was constantly abuzz with activity. People were coming and going all day and into the night. When everything was finally settled, Kathy was a rich widowed woman. It may not have been enough for Quentin but it would plenty for her and Kevin to live very well.

Kathy found out that Quentin was involved with some very bad people and was in big debt from gambling. The kidnapping was a means to get some quick money to pay off gambling debts without jeopardizing his business. The FBI wasn't sure if Quentin's plan was to have the kidnappers kill her and Kevin. When they questioned the kidnappers, they were vague about that, only saying that Quentin said that he would let them know what to do. When they decided to double cross Quentin and it failed, they were going to kill them both.

Unfortunately, Kathy would never know what Quentin had in mind.

She and Kevin leaned on each other during the difficult weeks. However, they didn't speak of what happened during the time they were held captive. Sooner or later, however, it had to come out. Kathy was sorry about Quentin's death but she resolved that her relationship with him was a big mistake. She should have known from the beginning. She should have listened to Kevin. However, that was just one of her many regrets.

Eventually, their lives settled down and returned to something resembling normal. While both she and Kevin often thought about what had happened that night, they found it difficult to talk about it.

One evening they were watching TV when Kevin mentioned Sherry. He had only talked to her briefly in the past couple of weeks but his libido was starting to return. He hadn't asked Sherry to go out again but his mother didn't know that. He decided to take a gamble.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,584 Followers
1...345678