Life in the Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
More intrigue and politics within the harem.
6.9k words
4.41
62.5k
16

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
919 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character

Master: Master and owner

Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend

Lady Martha: Master's first wife

Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista

Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave

Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave

Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter

*

A NEW BOSS

That evening, the vacuum of power left by Shirley's departure, began to right itself as Jacinta and I were accosted by Slave Stella, a red-headed house maid with a teen aged spoiled bitchy face. "Bitches!" she screamed at us, grabbing hold of both of our hair. "Get the fuck in here!" Dragging us into the main room, she dropped both of us down in a pile on the floor. She towered over us, still in her patent pumps and maids uniform, she threatened in her most intimidating voice, "Now that Shirley is gone, I'm in charge!"

Jacinta nodded, I was a little slow, not comprehending what she meant.

WHACK! WHACK!

She slapped me across my face. Both my cheeks burned. I was dumbfounded.

"Seeing as you're new here," she explained. "Let me make this clear."

She bent down and grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked my head around, twisting it evilly until I stared right into her cold brown eyes.

"I'm in charge when Master isn't around. Alpha slave here." She spat in my face.

"You do what I say, when I say bitch, or else you'll wish you've never been born! Got that?" she was inches away from my face.

I nodded.

"What?" she prompted, tugging further on my hair.

"Yes, Slave Stella!" I gasped.

WHACK! WHACK!

She slapped me again. "Bitch! It's Mistress to you! Now do you UNDERSTAND?"

"Yyy..eesssss!" I managed to stutter out.

She smiled, well her mouth smiled, the rest of her face remained cold, and impassioned. The look scared me. From somewhere I know not, she pulled out a leash; quickly clipping it onto my collar she tugged me out of the room, up the stairs and into her room.

Slamming the door, she threw me to the ground.

"Oh yes, my little pretty! You may be special, but there's been plenty of you before. We can't let you think just because you've been flagged, that you are more than a worthless, pigslut whore of shit slave. You are no fucking better than me!" She screamed.

What was she talking about? Flagged? I knew I had been logged for my one discretion, but I was sure she was talking about that.

She pulled out a large wooden paddle from her wardrobe, a look of joy in her face appeared as she ordered me to assume punishment position.

I was shaking as I knelt in the center of the room, prostrated myself, my ass in the air, my arms stretched out before my head, my face pressed to the floor.

There was no warm up. There was no warning. There was no word from her, just a horrendous crack from the wooden paddle. Wooden bat would be more appropriate as I howled in agony from the first blow. A second crack issued from the paddle, my other cheek was now aflame in pins and needs of pain. Ten blows later, I was bawling like a baby, trying to catch my breath as tears and snot emptied out of my face from everywhere.

"Look at you now, little slut!" she paused as she grabbed a hold of my leash again and dragged me towards her bed. Sitting on the edge, she drew me in so that my face was pressed up against her crotch. She had lifted her miniskirt to reveal her bare pussy. Already the lips were parted, her juices were flowing from the beating and excitement of power.

"Let's see how high and mighty you are after I'm through with you, shit!"

She brought the paddle down hard on my ass again. I screamed, by was cut short by her yanking the leash and pulling my face into her pussy.

"Lick it, skank! When Master isn't here, I own your ass! You do what I say, when I say! Lick it, and you better get me to come in the next two minutes or else I'll skin your ass!"

She brought the paddle crashing down on me again. The pain was unbearable, yet the fear of missing the imposed time limit was incentive enough for me to focus on my mistress's task. I licked for all that I was worth. I tried to block out the pain, but the percussion of the beating kept me off balance with my lick and sucking.

Mistress started to stiffen, her regularity with the blows from the paddle decreased. Her pungent orange aroma became toxic as it filled the room, filled my lungs and filled hers. She dropped the paddle mid swing, locked her legs around my head and groaned. Now I only wondered if I had gotten her off in time. I continued licking, gently now, afraid to stop as mistress had not told me to stop.

"Nice work, piss drinker," she said, regaining her composure, She grabbed the paddle and landed another blow on my ass. I wailed into her pussy, still trying to lick it, hopeful for some reprieve. "Now as to not be called a liar, I have a surprise for you!" I wondered what she meant for a moment, until I felt the trickle of fluid coming from her. A stream of piss came out of her as she mashed my mouth over her pussy and proceeded to give me my first drink of her piss. Strong and acidic, I managed to gulp down all of the fluid from my mistress. She sighed for a moment, then pushed me away. I looked up at her, my face a wet mess, makeup running, waiting for her next command. I tested my feeling in my ass cheeks by shifting my weight onto it. That was a mistake as I winced in pain and rolled onto my calves instead for support.

She stood up, stared down at me and smiled. "Now bitch, undress your mistress!" I quickly stood up and went to her.

"This will be your duty from now on, my little cunt. Every night, you will present yourself to your mistress and beg her to have the pleasure to undress me."

"Yes, mistress." I said as I went to take off her outfit. She slapped my hand away. Confused, I stopped and looked at her. She wheeled around and slapped me again in my face.

"Cunt! What is your task?" she demanded. She slapped me again.

"To present myself to my mistress every evening and beg her for the pleasure to undress her." I repeated.

"Well?" she prodded.

I got the hint, knelt before her and said, "Please mistress Stella, may this slave..."

"Unworthy cunt of a slave!" She clarified.

"May this unworthy cunt of a slave," I corrected myself, "have the pleasure of undressing mistress Stella?"

"I think," she added, "since you love this paddle so much, that you should beg to be paddled before I would even consider granting the privilege of undressing me, don't you think so, cunt?"

I swallowed. The paddle was so far one of the worst punishments I had taken, and I was not eager to experience it again. Yet now mistress was demanding that I beg for it every evening before I would be able to go about my task of undressing her.

"Well, cunt?" she said as she smacked the paddle down on my raw ass again.

I hesitated.

"Oh, I know what torture you are going through, slave. Remember this lesson well, cunt!"

I gritted my teeth, "Please mistress, please paddle me before..."

WHACK! Another blow from the paddle. "Me?" she prompted.

I started again, begging for the worst pain I had received, begging for more, begging to have it every night, begging for something I dreaded already, and wished to never experience ever again. But I was a slave, what I wanted had no matter on anything anymore.

"Please mistress, please paddle this unworthy cunt of a slave before this unworthy cunt of a slave begs you to allow her to undr..."

WHACK! "Her?" she interrupted.

"Please mistress, please paddle this unworthy cunt of a slave before this unworthy cunt of a slave begs you to allow this unworthy cunt of a slave to undress you for the evening."

There, I had done it, completed it!

She grabbed my face. "You are to refer to yourself in this way among all the other house slaves, understand?" She had just taken away my right to be called Slave Calista. The name I had worked so hard to earn. The bitch! How could she?

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! She paddled me three times as I screamed, "Yes, mistress! I understand!"

"Good," she said. "Now as far as the paddling, assume the position, please!"

I groaned, and crawled over to the middle of the floor, assuming the punishment position again. After fifteen more blows, I was mad with pain. My eyes couldn't focus, I couldn't stand, I could barely breath. Mistress placed the paddle in front of my face. "Kiss it, cunt! Thank your lovely paddle for taking the time to give you that which you so begged for!"

The damn infernal instrument! It was bad enough the pain it gave me, now the bitch wanted me to kiss it! Mocking me, she held me in her power. I was helpless to do anything other than what she demanded. I kissed it.

"Thank you, paddle, for taking time out to please this unworthy cunt of a slave."

Mistress smiled, walked over to the wardrobe and waited.

I crawled over to her, knelt before her and started the second part of my nightly task.

"May this unworthy cunt of a slave, have the pleasure of undressing mistress Stella?" I said.

She waited, savoring the moment, then nodded. "Yes you may, cunt!"

I rose shakily onto my high heeled feet and slowly undressed her. The top first, then the skirt. I hung each article up then went to the next. I took her cap off, placing the hair pins in a bowl.

"Stockings next," she said and pointed to a spot on the floor next to the bed. "Sit here, while you do that."

I groaned, knowing that I would be resting all my weight on my abused ass, which was on fire. I sat and shrieked in pain. Mistress Stella just laughed, as she proffered one leg, the next after I had taken her heels off.

Once finished, she unclipped the leash from my collar, then embracing me, she pushed my against the wall, grabbed both of my sore ass cheeks and roughly kneaded them as she raped my mouth with her tongue. I screamed into her mouth, which seemed to excite her more. Then she opened the door and pushed me out into the hall. I had been excused for the night.

The next morning the purple welts had darkened to an almost black hue. I had applied cream and ointment onto my ass after limping back to my room. The pain kept me up all night long as I tried to find a position that provided some sort of comfort. I cried almost all night long, till my tears dried up. The humiliation and trapped feeling of having to repeat this torture every evening, sunk deeply within my soul. My body shook, reliving the thrashing I had been given, no that I had begged to have. Now this groveling would have to be repeated by this worthless cunt of a slave every night, at the mercy of mistress Stella.

That evening I knocked at mistress Stella's door, head bowed, waiting for her to answer it. The door swung open revealing mistress Stella, latex maids' uniform still intact, with a wicked smile on her face. Oh how she was cherishing this. I had heard from Jacinta that mistress Stella had done the same thing to her only just this morning, putting Jacinta in her place, and "assigning" her the task of dressing mistress Stella each morning.

The two of us limped around all day, doing our chores, trying to ignore the throbbing pain from our blackened asses. Jacinta, seemed to be taking it a little better than I. She shrugged when I asked her how she felt about it, simply stating that whatever was, was. She had no control over anything, so why worry about it.

Without a word, mistress Stella stepped away from the entrance and allowed me to enter. I went to the center of the room, knelt down, assuming the correct position and then proceeded with my task.

"Please mistress, please paddle this unworthy cunt of a slave before this unworthy cunt of a slave begs you to allow this unworthy cunt of a slave to undress you for the evening." I begged. I hated it. I hated asking for the paddling. That evil paddle, the very thing that I did not want, mistress Stella enjoyed making me beg for.

She smiled, looked down at me, her heels and stocking legs beside me. "I don't know cunt, I don't get the sense that you truly wish for the paddle..." she mocked, the evil bitch.

I groaned inwardly, I hated every minute of it.

"Please mistress, PLEASE PADDLE this unworthy CUNT of a slave before this unworthy CUNT of a slave begs you to allow this unworthy cunt of a slave to undress you for the evening." I pleaded.

"Do you like the paddle, cunt?" she asked.

Sigh. "Yes mistress, this unworthy cunt of a slave likes the paddle."

"Ahh," she retorted. "You like, but do not love?"

I moaned. She relished this. She was pushing me farther.

"Yes mistress, this unworthy cunt of a slave loves the paddle. Please use it on this unworthy cunt of a slave."

"Well, if you so insist, cunt!" she offered me the paddle to kiss. I lifted my head up and kissed the hard solid wooden paddle. She walked around behind me, and I awaited the first strike. My ass was still black. She lifted my miniskirt. "Such a lovely color, cunt!" she rubbed the paddle over the bruises and welts. I sobbed at the very contact of it.

"Such a little painslut, you are," she hissed. "If this was my ass, I would be begging to never be paddled again."

At that moment I really couldn't appreciate the irony of that statement. She knew full well that she had forced me to ask for this. This abuse that was the thing I wanted the least in the whole wide world.

"But you," she continued. "After all the abuse, the damage done to that poor ass, you want more. Who but a little painslut would beg for more?"

She paused. I guess she wanted an answer because she then added, "Well? Who?"

"This unworthy cunt of a slave does, mistress!" I answered. So fiendish, so diabolical. She truly was enjoying this.

"Well, painslut, since you have begged for it, although I don't understand why you would want more abuse," she positioned herself to strike. "I will be gracious and grant you your wish, cunt! But remember that I am doing you a favor here, understand?"

Evil! Not only had she gotten me to beg for a punishment I did not want, but now had made it seem like she was doing me a favor by granting my forced request.

"This unworthy cunt of a slave does, mistress! Thank you mistress!" I said. Then I screamed in pain as the first blow struck my tender ass.

A NEW ACCESSORY

No one came to my aid. Mistress Stella brutalized me every night for weeks. After the first night she would go easy on me with the paddle, till my ass healed just enough that the bruises were a light yellow. The she would inflict brutal damage on them again. I think I went two months without sitting because of the damage to my ass. She did the same to Jacinta, so I had a partner in misery, at the very least. I also became quiet adept at orally pleasing mistress Stella, as she kept me kneeling before her, my face in her crotch, for hours after I had been paddled and had finished undressing her. The whole act, although I'm sure the paddling was most of it, made Stella extremely wet and horny. As she corrected me and my technique, she verbally humiliated me; the painslut cunt licker who was worthless for anything else. I endeavored to do my best, and over time, the beatings she administered me, and the names she called me, started to excite me. She picked up on this and started to deny me the pleasure of the paddlings, and the verbal abuse. Often she would refuse my begging and pleading for the paddle, simply instructing me to undress her and leave. She had no use for a painslut that got off on the paddle. Leaving me empty, she would push me out of her room, leaving me to an empty night. I had become so worthless that I didn't even earn the punishment that I now yearned and craved for.

The tingle was becoming too much for me. My frustration level had become so high, that I could no longer trust myself. I went to seek out Slave Mildred. The motherly old woman. She was the best person to make the request to, as I did not wish to show further weakness to mistress Stella for what I was about to ask for.

I went to Slave Mildred's room and knocked lightly. She answered, and brought me in. Remembering my new station that mistress Stella had enforced I started, "This unworthy cunt of a slave needs to speak with you Slave Mildred."

"Yes? What is it?" she asked. After the first evening of mistress Stella imposing her new rules on me, I had been surprised that all of the other slaves had accepted mistress Stella's renaming of me to 'this unworthy cunt of a slave'. It seemed that my newly earned name had been replaced, without so much as a hint of objection from any other house slave.

I continued.

"I have been..."

"I?" Slave Mildred asked? She was correcting and reinforcing mistress Stella's commands. I started over.

"This unworthy cunt of a slave has been told that Master does not want it to orgasm."

"That is correct," she said.

"This unworthy cunt of a slave is unsure if it can stop itself, and humbly is asking for assistance."

Mildred smiled and took me into her arms and hugged me. I broke down and sobbed in frustration, in pain, in humiliation. Everything came crashing down. I was useless, worthless, and helpless. I couldn't even control my sexual urges, my animal instincts, they threatened to undo me. I needed help, and only now admitted it to not only Mildred, but to myself.

She shushed me, and we stood there for a very long time, until I was all cried out.

"We will help you," she said and taking my hand she lead me downstairs to a small closet. Rummaging through it, she came out with a metal rounded contraption. I saw a tag hanging from it, like an old price tag, and saw my name on it: Calista.

Slave Mildred led me to the main room, there were still a few house slaves around, and when they saw us and what Mildred held in her hand, they perked up and started watching.

Mildred had me strip to the nude in the middle of the room, in front of everyone. She then put the contraption onto me, one leg at a time, I stepped into it, and she raised it up to my crotch. Making some adjustments, she finally positioned it completely over my sex. With an ominous click, she shut the contraption of steel that wrapped around my hips and through my legs. Now a metal shield covered my pussy, a small hole allowed for exiting of my ass. A chastity belt had been locked onto me! It fit snugly, obviously they had taken my measurements as the belt was labeled with my name, and had sat in wait for the appropriate time to be fitted onto me. Now trapped within it, I examined it, felt around it and the seams. I tested it, trying to pry a finger up and under it to no effect. I looked at Mildred with wide eyes. Behind her the others watched in interest and amusement. How many of them had been subjected to this?

"This, my dear," Mildred said. "will help you with your problem."

I whimpered in frustration and humiliation.

"It is no longer a question of willpower, now you have no choice in the matter."

I nodded. She looked at me coldly, no hint of the den mother within her.

I stiffened and corrected myself. Nods were not acceptable and that was one habit that I truly had a hard time breaking.

"Thank you Slave Mildred, for helping this unworthy cunt of a slave control itself!"

She smiled, turned around and went back to her room, leaving me naked, in the center of the room, with nothing but a metal chastity belt and locked up privates.

I had asked Jacinta what "flagged" meant. All she told me was that it meant that she was not to be spoiled. No orgasm. No penetration was allowed in her. She didn't seem to know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, and suggested to me that I should concentrate on my chores and servitude more that speculating on what my future might be. As a slave, we had no future, no past, only the present. Things change radically as I had witnessed like the harem slave that had been demoted. One day she was one of the top slaves, cherished by Master, used and loaned out by him. The next she was lower than a house slave, abused by Slave Shirley. Shirley too had once been in power, only to be taken, a petrified look on her face as she was dragged away in shackles, the huntress had become the hunted in moments.

sirsemega
sirsemega
919 Followers
12