Life in the Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
Calista sees a new element of the business.
3k words
4.43
45.5k
9

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
919 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character
Master: Master and owner
Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend
Lady Martha: Master's first wife
Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista
Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave
Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave
Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter

THE FIRST TRIP

After Lady Martha's stay, she somehow managed to convince Master to part with Jasmine. There was a few moments of tearful farewells before Jasmine was led off to accompany Lady Martha back to her estate. I wondered if I would ever get to see Jasmine again, but I quickly put that out of my mind and focused on the fact that I was still here. Slave Mildred announced a week later as we hurriedly went about getting ready for our tasks, that Master would be taking a "business trip". I had found out from Jacinta later on that Master would plan trips on occasion to replenish his stock as well as deliver fully trained product to his customers. During these trips, Master would tend to select a group of slaves to accompany him for his personal care, although another group of slaves would be mixed in as well, and those, would be sold and delivered to his customers. None of the slaves would know if they would be the ones sold, or kept and brought back to the estate.

Preparations were made, and instructions handed out to us, as Jacinta and I helped pack, and organize various boxes and trunks for the trip. It was only at the last minute that both Jacinta and I were instructed to pack our uniforms and accompany Master on his trip. We were to be his servants during the trip, waiting on his every need while away. We boarded the large plane, fully uniformed and were instructed to take up positions in the galley (kitchen). The plane was far larger than Master's jet; this was like a proper passenger airline only the passenger compartment was separated with a locking door that walled off the baggage section. In this case, Jacinta pointed out about twenty slaves from the kennels all chained together like a chain gang being loaded into that section from a separate set of stairs.

Master came on board, neatly dressed in an impeccable navy blue suit along with his body guards and an equally bespoke Arab gentleman. Following Master on his arm was the lovely Lucinda, the former house slave that had been promoted to the exalted status of harem slave. She was dressed in a very expensive stylish cashmere dress. Dark red that went well with her dark complexion. The dress reeked of money, but the lines were cut deeper than a rich woman would feel comfortable with. Lucinda came across as high priced whore, more than a rich classy woman. She was neither, but she did have the style and grace to fit in with Master and his Arab guest. We got underway and were soon in the air. One of the bodyguards, big and burly came back to us and handed us a sheet of instructions. It was a lunch menu we were to prepare for Master and his guest. We went about fixing the food and then loaded it on the cart and rolled it up to them. Master took the lunch and without a further look dismissed us. Lucinda gave me a quick smile when our eyes met and then she turned her full attention towards Master. After we had passed earshot, he again began speaking animatedly with the Arab guest. Lucinda looked like she was amusing herself and not paying attention to the conversation, but something told me that she was paying very close attention to what was being said between the two without giving any hint to either of them.

We repeated this again for dinner and by early morning we felt the plane descend. Looking out of the window, we saw that we were coming towards a desert island. On the island we could see an old castle fortress, its walls surrounding a small lush oasis with palm trees and water. One of the bodyguards came back to us, sat down and started what seemed like a well practiced speech.

"Ok listen up cunts," he said.

"This customer is a very important client for your Master. You both have been chosen for this trip because of how well you have embraced your roles. Consider this a reward, as your Master has been pleased with the both of you."

"However," he added with a sneer of the sinister, "Do not take this charity as an act of weakness. You are still very much under the control of your Master. He is your god, your lord, your Master. Any deviation from his command will be met with swift and harsh corrections."

Both of us nodded.

"I'm sure you saw on our approach that this is an island. So there is no hope of escaping, unless you want to swim the thirty five miles of shark infested ocean to the mainland. This castle and this stronghold may look old, but is a well maintained fortress that was built originally to traffic slaves many centuries ago. The people here are of the same mind as your Master, so don't get your hopes up that you can persuade someone here to help you."

Again we nodded and stayed quiet.

"Do as your told, serve your Master, and all will be well. Don't and you'll be in the same lot as the other slaves we've brought here."

I gulped; I hadn't realized my mouth was so dry.

"Y...yes...s...s...sir..." I said.

Jacinta said the same.

We were escorted off the plane by that same giant bodyguard after Master and Lucinda had left with his other bodyguard and the Arab gentleman. Gentleman. I had a little trouble thinking of him as a gentleman now that my imagination was allowed to run wild with all the possible traumas that the other kennel slaves would be put through. We saw them, miserable, hungry, tired and scared as they were offloaded from the baggage compartment of the plane. They were being force-marched up to the castle, while we piled into the luggage car with all of Master's baggage and drove the long dry road up the front gate of the stone walled castle.

After we had unpacked Master's baggage, the both of us were chained to a ring set into the wall near the large dark oak bed. Our chains, attached to our collars gave us just enough slack to lay down on the large pillow on the floor that, no doubt, had been used by other slaves before us while their Master was away doing business. Everyone had left us alone. Both the bodyguards and our hosts had not so much as looked at us. There was no groping, no quick hidden squeezes, not lingering eyes, or stolen kisses. Everything, from my perspective, was very efficient, businesslike and orderly. We both were quiet. Kneeling on the pillow, we instinctively knew to keep our mouths shut. We could talk later, but I know I was more than eager to blend into the background and not get noticed as I should think Jacinta would agree! Just then a shriek emanated from somewhere deep within the building. My mind imagined some medieval dungeon where unspeakable horrors were being inflicted upon the slaves. More shrieks and screams answered the first. Jacinta turned pale. I'm sure I did as well. We knelt there for who knows how long, listening to the screams. My stomach grew sick. I could feel my heart beating in my throat. We had nothing to do except listen and wait for our Master to return to the room.

When Master did come back, he said nothing to us. Lucinda slinked in, oozing with sexuality and he took her into his bed and ravaged her. First having her suck him off, then he finished inside her as he quickly mounted her. The lights were turned off and Lucinda was left in his bed while he quickly fell asleep. I found the pillow to be adequate; after all, a slave takes whatever Master wants!

Morning.

It must have been dawn as I was awakened by Lucinda who unlocked the chain from my collar freeing me. From some unheard instruction while I was sleeping, Lucinda quickly relayed to us that we were to clean ourselves then ready a bath for Master's bathing. Afterwards we were to dress and accompany Master for the day. All of our attention was focused on Master while bathing and helping him dress for the day. It would not have been very smart to upset or displease him while we were interred in this castle of horrors. Lucinda disappeared at this point as we were led out of the suite by Master.

We traveled three flights of stairs where we ended up following Master, by our leashes into the grand dining room. The room was massive. Dominated by a large table that easily sat thirty people it was stationed in the middle of the room. Seated at the table were a large number of individuals of all races and nationalities. There were even a few women! None of them looked like victims.

Along one wall was a line of personal slaves, attendants just like us, all locked to iron rings on the wall. There were dog food type bowls in front of them and a jug of water. Were we taken from Master by attendants, who were young looking men (I later found out they were eunuchs, castrated male slaves) and were locked to the wall as well. As we were allowed to eat from our bowls, Master ate amongst the others at the table. Their food being rather more tasty than the gruel we had to eat.

After breakfast we returned to Master's side and were escorted to an outside courtyard where a boxing ring was set up in the fast rising sun. Chairs were arranged around the ring under shaded canopies as again we were taken away from Master into a dressing area where we were instructed to strip and change into brightly colored bikinis. A eunuch came around and whitewashed a number on each of us, mine being number eleven, Jacinta's was thirteen. We were then lead back out into a fenced in waiting area. It was more of a stall than waiting area. The type you see in a rodeo where the bulls were kept. Two slaves were taken at random and pulled through the gate and pushed into the ring. A referee of some sorts quickly spoke what sounded like instructions to the two disoriented slaves, who quickly nodded their understanding before a bell was rung signifying the start of whatever it was they were now going to do.

The two circled as the guests started screaming and hollering. Suddenly one of the girls, they both were Arab, lunged towards the other and tackled her to the ground. A commotion between the two of them proceeded as they grappled each other, swinging wildly off target slaps and kicks until the bell rang. They both were shown a corner and waited as they gasped for breath. The smaller of the two girls had the forming of a large bruise on her thigh. Her hair was disheveled and she seemed the worse off between the two. The referee spoke to her as she panted, shaking her head furiously, refusing whatever he was saying. He wasted no time in slapping her squarely across the face, and as she staggered from the blow he pulled out a small cattle prod and shocked her in the ass, immediately dropping her to the floor. She became hysterical now and madly crawled away from him and the prod. The bell rang and she raced out into the center of the ring, eager to escape the referee.

The two slaves engaged again in a full embrace as the small bruised one swung wildly and flailed about trying to inflict some damage on the other girl. Grunts turned into yells as they struggled and fell to the floor. If either of the girls took a breather during the match, the referee jolted her with the cattle prod. After the third round, the match was decided in the larger slave's favor. Money was exchanged between the guests. Master seemed to not be too interested in the match as he sat in the back with our host in a deep discussion. The two girls were separated and the looser was escorted off to a different area from the winner.

The winner received a fresh drink of water as she knelt and tried to calm her breathing. The loser was bent over a rail, her wrists tied together with strips of leather to her ankles she was doubled over and very vulnerable. Her skin shone from the sun glistening off her sweaty body. One of the eunuchs then proceeded to whip her, presumably because she had lost. Everyone in the paddock with me understood the consequences of loosing now.

Two more were pulled unceremoniously out and led to the ring. This time the match was quite ferocious as one girl started bleeding from her nose early into the match. When it was all over, as the bleeding loser was taken to replace the previous loser to be whipped, the referee took a pale of water and splashed in over the ring to remove the blood.

Jacinta was next. Matched up with a tall black woman, she tried valiantly to put up a fight. Near the end of the third round, the black woman had Jacinta in a scissor lock between her thighs and started to rub her pussy onto Jacinta's helpless face. The referee noticed immediately as the guests shouted and pointed. He tugged the black woman away from Jacinta and declared Jacinta the winner. The black woman was then led to the whipping post and was given a thorough thrashing. Some of the guests were giving a dark skinned man in a bright blue suit a hard time over the incident. I assumed that he was the black woman's owner.

I turned out to be the last match of the day. Matched up with a girl about my size, we grappled and swung and tried to pin each other. Neither of us knew what we were doing, however we made up for our inexperience with enthusiasm as we both didn't want to be whipped. By the end of the match I was covered in sweat and had several bruises. I was rather pleased to be chosen the winner, though judging from the more subdued level of cheering during our match, I'm sure we didn't give much entertainment to the audience.

After a quick rinse off in a tiled dank room, we all were marched back out to the plaza and reunited with our Masters. Some Master's rewarded their slaves accounting of themselves in the ring by allowing them to drop to their knees and suck their cocks. A few roughly chastised their slaves for loosing. Master had each of us kneel silently on either side of his chair as he continued to speak in hushed tones with our host, a bit removed from the others. I had learned my lesson long ago to not listen to anything Master and our host spoke of, rather I tried to remain still and aware of him.

The rest of the day found us beside and slightly behind our Master's side. On a few occasions one of the other men would look us over with a look of hunger and anticipation. At one point one of the other owners got into a heated discussion with our host and my Master. From the looks and gestures it seemed that he was interested in us, with my Master refusing him and the host trying to placate the angry frustrated owner.

That evening, Jacinta and I attended to our Master's needs as he relaxed in his suite with Lucinda. Feeding him, undressing him, and waiting on him. Master seemed tired, stressed. I endeavored to be as observant to his needs as I could. He startled me at one point in the evening after I had served him some grapes, setting the tray on the small coffee table in front of the sofa, by turning to me and asking a little about me. Flustered and embarrassed, I recited my position in my practiced manner and hoped that I would not say anything out of order that would cause him to be displeased. Lucinda watched me intently.

Smiling, he bade me to sit next to him. I did so, displacing Lucinda, who now took the time to position herself behind Master's back and started giving him a sexy shoulder massage. Master started to ask me questions. What I thought of the wrestling event, about the castle, about the other slaves. He asked me to speak freely. I swallowed, hesitated and then answered his questions as honestly as I could. He pulled me closer to him while I spoke. He started brushing my hair softly. He stroked my shoulders, as I faltered, confused by the thoughts and feelings I was having. At some point I stopped speaking, as he then started kissing me. Softly. Warmly. I melted into him as my mind swirled and my head became light headed.

When I was able to think straight again, I saw that the look on Lucinda's face seemed to be more of jealousy than interest. There was a dangerous side of Lucinda that showed through her perfectly featured face and immaculate makeup. It was a side I was now aware of. I hoped that I would never give Lucinda the chance to show me what that dangerous side of hers could do!

sirsemega
sirsemega
919 Followers