Life in the Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Calista gets deeper and deeper into the Harem.
3.5k words
4.29
43.5k
11

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
925 Followers

Many thanks to Little_Pet for giving me the inspiration for a part of this story!

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character
Master: Master and owner
Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend
Lady Martha: Master's first wife
Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista
Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave
Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave
Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter

We stayed one more day before leaving. The plane ride back was quiet and empty. Other than Lucinda, Jacinta and myself, no other slaves came back with us. Lucinda was hard to read. After the flash of jealousy from the other night, she had been distant with me and ignored me. She spent her time trying to get Master to focus on her and her "skills and talents rather than either Jacinta or myself. Fucking him silly all night long, she was up for anything and had a predatory way of having sex. Master seemed quite fulfilled, that's for sure!

Once home, wow calling the Estate home had shocked me as I now did think of it as a home for myself, things went back to normal for another week. Jacinta and I had teamed back up and were doing our house slave duties when Sir Jon strode confidently into the manor house. He met with Master for a short time and as I was cleaning the marble foyer, Sir Jon exited the house with a rather smug looking Lucinda. I was instructed to take Lucinda's luggage out to the car. It seemed that Lucinda would be accompanying Sir Jon somewhere.

The luggage of Lucinda's was little more than a collection of provocative clothing and lingerie. Clothes for her to operate with on her back. When I loaded her bag into the car, we exchanged glances. Her face had a smirk on it as she nodded to me. Then she turned her attention to Sir Jon, like a true courtesan, he now became the center of her world as she laughed at some benign comment he muttered under his breath. She snuggled up to him and he wrapped his large arm around her. Then the car pulled out and they were gone. I was getting used to seeing everyone I knew leave me. I wondered when it would be my time to leave home.

PROMOTION

The next day I was promoted with little fanfare to harem slave. Slave Mildred informed me early in the morning, curtsying to me and announcing my promotion and asking me to report to the manor house, where I would now be staying. Jacinta gasped upon hearing the news and we exchanged hugs and kisses as tears streamed down both our faces. I would miss her. She was as close to a friend as a slave could have. The term sister slave came to mind, when I thought of Jacinta. I hoped that her path would be smooth and exciting and wonderful like mine had taken!

I was escorted to a floor in the main house. It was a level that was off limits to all others except the guests and Master. There was simply a door at the landing of the stairs, nothing else. I knocked and a sliding window opened to inspect me. "I was told to report here." I mumbled. The window slid closed with a click, and the door was unlocked and opened wide for me to enter.

I walked through the entry and was confronted with a very large light filled room. Fine gossamer curtains flowed and undulated with the light breeze that kept the room at a very comfortable temperature. Rich pinks, purples, and light blue fabrics adorned settees and couches and cushions that lay sprawled out amongst the large room. I was taken aback as I seemed to have been transported to another time, and another place. It was like what you would expect a roman orgy would take place at. I was wondering where the grapes and horns of wine were. The door closed solidly behind me as I finally began to notice the lovely shaped woman who had admitted me entrance into this divine area.

She beckoned to me to follow her.

I followed that shapely ass that was framed by the lightest pink slip of cloth as she led me to a room off to the side of what she called the "Great room". This small room had four bunks in it and Spartan furnishings, much like a dorm room. She pointed to one of the bunks.

"This will be your bed Calista. You and three others share this room. When not on duty, you are allowed to rest and recuperate here."

I nodded as she assisted me in stripping off my clothes and then reaching into the chest closest to my bunk she pulled out what I later found out to be a new type of uniform: the harem slave uniform.

I took the wispy pink fabric, a combination of "I dream of Genie" and "high class hooker" and was assisted into it as Clara, whom she introduced herself as, helped me with the details. Lastly was a pair of pink heeled mules, of which after all my other outfits and training I had absolutely no trouble with the five inch height of them.

Next Clara told me of my duties.

"Calista, as harem slave your duties are to our guests. You are to entertain them and their every whim. If they were to ask you to strip, you will do it without pause. If they asked you to feed them you will feed them. You will be pleasant to them at all times, denying them nothing."

I nodded and then paused to ask a question.

"I am aware that I have been flagged. How will this affect my serving the guests?"

Clara smiled. 'This girl had some smarts', she thought to herself.

"That is a good question. None of the guests will expect to have sex with you. I can see that you still unsure what being flagged means?"

I nodded, no one had ever told me what it meant. I had a good idea, since it pertained to me not having orgasms, but I waited eagerly for Clara to fill me in.

"A slave is flagged when Master wishes that slave to be unspoiled'. This could be for many reasons. Price of the stock would go up for an unspoiled trained slave, or simply Master or someone else has their eyes on taking you for themselves and do not wish anyone else to have pleasure from you and your body."

I nodded again. "Thank you Clara for explaining it to me. I had wondered but knew that it was of no consequence to me."

Clara looked me up and down. "As slaves we are nothing but what our owners wish us to be. You are correct in your assumptions Calista. Now let us go and meet the other harem slaves."

She guided me gracefully out into the main room again. Gathered in one corner was a small group of nymphs, I assume for the guests choice and whims. Clara brought me over to the group and introduced me.

"Girls, this is our new sister, Calista."

The girls stopped their exchanges and each stood up and presented themselves to me, curtseying as they introduced themselves.

There was a dark skinned African girl named Roxanne. She wore a rich purple outfit like my own. Her green eyes shone brightly at me as she smiled and stepped aside for the next introduction.

Quan-Yi was next in a rich red outfit. She was Asian, perhaps Chinese. She was very petite. Her almond shaped eyes belied a submissive sadness even when she smiled.

Barbie was a vapid bleach blonde bimbo. She giggled and it was clear that her IQ matched her breast size post augmentation!

The next two girls were twins, from Russia at least they spoke with something of a Russian accent. They were Paulina and Petra. They had black hair, and a hint of Asian in their faces.

Gretchen was next. She was sweet and innocent, she looked much younger than she turned out to be. There must have been some guests with a taste for young meat as Gretchen had her hair up in pigtails and wore a stripped down outfit that emphasized her smallness and freshness.

Lastly, Lucinda strode forward and welcomed me to the flock. In all we were eight harem slaves, kept in our pretty cage at the whim of our Master and his guests. The bars had been replaced with silken pillows and divans. I noticed that the front doorway leading to the stairs locked from both sides.

I shared my room with Gretchen and the Russian twins. The slave who had slept in my bunk before me had been taken away the evening before. That was what prompted my promotion to harem slave.

Clara, it seemed was not part of our little clan. She served in some sort of administrative function, a combination den-mother and warden.

Gretchen took to task getting me assimilated into the life I was now to lead. I soon discovered that there was a pecking order to this group of harem slaves. Just like the house slaves, some had taken more control over others. It didn't take me very long to discover that Lucinda was at the top of that order. She had appointed herself First Slave and all others had allowed her the status and privilege of that standing. Everything that went on within that room would be overseen by Lucinda. She had her eyes open all the time and with a royal grace she lorded over the rest, making sure that her opinions were not only heard, but followed.

"Lucinda recently told Roxanne that purple was more suitable to her coloring than red." Gretchen whispered to me. "After that, Roxanne is only allowed to wear purple."

She added with a sigh. "The worst part of it is that she looks so much better in red. Lucinda just doesn't want anyone else to shine more than her."

I nodded. Lucinda had always had an air about her. Every time I had witnessed her presence, she always seemed above everyone else. Back on that island fortress, Lucinda carried herself like she was Master's equal.

In the evening I was prepared by my sister slaves. They washed me in rich smelling oils and made me up and clipped and styled my hair. A fresh French manicure, Master's preference, was applied and with a sexy silken nightgown I was escorted for final approval to Lucinda. She circled me with a discerning eye. She pointed little things out which my sister slaves quickly adjusted. When satisfied she nodded and the others moved off. Lucinda escorted me to an inner chamber. The room was again soft and warm, inviting and cool. The center had a large feather bed with a golden headboard and footboard.

Lucinda leaned in towards me as she picked an invisible thread off my left shoulder.

"Tonight, our Master will take you. He had you flagged so that he would be the one to take you and possess you. You have been denied pleasure so that tonight you can explode and serve your Master with pride. You will hold nothing back. You will deny him nothing. You will enjoy him and release the pent up energy that you have long tried to control. Loose yourself to your Master as he will now fully take the last thing remaining from you. You will give him everything tonight and will then be truly his."

I gasped and nodded. I was afraid of Master, but that kiss he gave me not long ago also excited me. Already a tingle started to grow from deep within me. I focused on it as I knew that tonight I would let everything go. I will allow my Master to take me, ride me, play me like an instrument, and I in turn would deny him nothing. I would give him my body to once and for all become his property.

Before leaving, Lucinda leaned towards my ear and whispered, "Remember cunt, I am First Slave! If you try to gain favor over me with Master I will rip your heart out and shove it up your twat before it stops beating!"

She pulled away quickly. Her face dead serious and she left. I remembered to lift my chin up from the floor moments later as Master entered the room from another door. That door too was locked.

MY HISTORY

From what little I can remember, my father was a kind and loving man. My mother had died during childbirth and my father was left alone to raise me. He struggled but we were happy until I turned six. Suddenly a new woman was in our house. She was to become my stepmother. It seemed like right after I had met her, she moved in with her two daughters. They were younger than I was and were very spoiled. All of my toys were taken by my stepmother and given to my two new stepsisters to play with. They would then break them or wouldn't allow me to take them back and play with them.

They were my toys and I cried and tried to complain. My stepmother would just slap me on my cheek and lock me in my room. Father started working longer hours and was never home while I was awake. My stepmother made sure that when he was home, that he would not be bothered by us children with our minor problems and brattiness. Father would sleep or be busy when he was home and Stepmother made sure that he never had time to sit with me alone and speak with me. Almost always she was in the same room as my father and I so I never had a chance to tell him who much I hated her and my stepsisters.

As I grew older, my chores began to grow as well. My stepsisters were allowed to go to school, but I was told to stay home and help around the house and assist Stepmother with the chores. In actuality, I never assisted. I did everything as she was too busy relaxing to be bothered with keeping the house clean. I would scrub the floors, do the dishes, the laundry and clean the house. I soon took over the cooking as she showed little interest in cooking. My days were spent working without breaks, slaving away at a never ending list of tasks that Stepmother would always make sure that I had finished before I was allowed to eat and go to bed. I was so tired most of the time that I had no energy or mental strength to complain.

It was near my sixteenth birthday when my world crumbled. Father had died. I don't know what happened as Stepmother came in and told me that he was dead and she gave me the rest of the day off to stay in my room. I cried until my tears dried up as the last person on earth who had loved me was no longer alive. What would I do now?

Life went on for another few months. If there was a funeral, no one told me. I wondered what became of my father's body, but Stepmother told me that it was none of my concern. He was my own dad? Why wouldn't it be of concern to me? I continued to slave away in the house while Stepmother started bringing in a slough of young men that disappeared each night behind hers and my father's bedroom door.

My stepsisters tormented me as they threatened to tattle on me if I didn't do one of their chores fast enough. Their threats were that Stepmother would throw me out of the house to wither and die. The fear of abandonment deepened in me as I tried my best to comply with those evil girls' demands.

One evening, an older woman came home with Stepmother. Stepmother called for me and I scurried forward. She told the woman my name and the older woman scrutinized me. She checked my teeth, and pinched many areas of my body. They dismissed me and went into another room to talk.

Later, after I had finished my chores and was able to sit in my room with the leftovers of dinner that I had cooked for everyone else, the older woman came in and sat down on the bed with me. She told me her name was Lady Martha and bid me to call her that.

I was a little confused but complied. She stroked my hair as she spoke softly to me.

"It's been hard here hasn't it my child. Your daddy died and left you all alone. Did he love you child? Did daddy love you?"

Tears started to form in my eyes as I leaned into her bosom. She held me as I wailed in misery. She shushed me, Cooed in my ear and continued stroking my hair. It had been so long since I had felt a hug, human touch, human warmth from another person.

"He left you all alone in this scary world. This world that is so full of danger. It would eat a young innocent child like you up and spit you out." She said.

"You have no family. You have no place to live. Where will you go? What will you do?" she asked.

Where would I go? I had never gone anywhere! What did she mean? Was Stepmother kicking me out? What would I do? I clutched at Lady Martha as panic set in.

"You have nothing. You have no education. You have no skills. You aren't sexy. No one wants you, child. What is your future?"

I groaned. Was this it? Was there nothing else for me? Now even my horrible pathetic life was being taken away from me, just like everything else, and everyone else. Mother, Father, all gone. They left me all alone. Why father, why?

Lady Martha began to rise. I tried to hold onto her. She loosened my death grip from her. She looked down at me. My tear streaked red eyed face. There was no reading what she thought. Was she leaving me? Why was she telling me this? What did she want?

She seemed to read my mind as she continued. "Your stepmother has offered me a deal. She says that you have some skill in housecleaning." She glanced around and shrugged. "After seeing this house, I'm not so sure. However, she has offered to sell you to me if I deem you suitable. I have needs and am always looking for product like you. I could take you away from here. Save you from life on the streets when they grow tired of you and throw you out..." she offered.

I jumped at the chance to leave this place to be saved from them and from myself. I nodded and pleaded for Lady Martha to take me away.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a sneer. "I can't promise you a better existence. But I will have invested in you and for that you will receive proper training so that you can bring me a profit. You will become proud of what we make of you. You must choose now. Once you are sure there is no going back."

I paused for a moment. I wasn't sure what she had in mind. What if what she wanted was far worse than what I already had to deal with? I hesitated. Then a thought went into my head. This was my only chance to escape Stepmother and her evil stepdaughters. How much longer would they entertain keeping me before tiring of me and throwing me out of the only house I had ever known?

I knew this was the moment. I would never have another chance after this. I knew that I would do anything to escape that house. There was nothing for me there anymore. My father was all that had kept me there. Now with him gone I needed to go. I wondered if the price paid for me was a lot of money. Little did I realize at that time that the true price would be paid by myself, in blood, sweat, and tears!

"I will go with you," I said.

Lady Martha grinned. She pointed to the floor in front of her. "Kneel before me and say it, slave."

I gave her a look then complied. I knelt before her, looked up into her eyes and repeated it. "I will go with you, Lady Martha."

A shiver ran down my spine after saying those words. My life had now taken a new turn.

sirsemega
sirsemega
925 Followers