Life in the Harem Ch. 11

Story Info
The mission! Will Calista be able to pull it off?
3k words
4.48
33.5k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
920 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character
Master: Master and owner
Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend
Lady Martha: Master's first wife
Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista
Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave
Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave
Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter
Clara: den-mother to the harem slaves
Petra and Paulina, Roxanne, Quan-Yi, Gretchen and Barbie: harem slaves
Darabi: Another slave trader

THE PARTY

I arrived at the door to the harem room and was let in by a sober looking Clara. Her face lit up for a moment as she seemed glad to see that I was well, but she quickly switched back to a neutral expression as she led me into the main room.

The room had not been changed. It still was light and airy with nice pastel colors and tasteful décor. Why fix what is not broken, right?

The main room had a number of Japanese men lounging around with the harem slaves. I saw Roxanne sitting with a skinny older man with silver hair. She was being affectionate to him and he was roughly manhandling her ass.

Petra and Paulina as usual were together entertaining what looked to be the boss of this group. He was the eldest and was overweight. He did carry his weight well and reminded me of a wrestler, perhaps in his earlier years. He sat across from Sir Jon who soon was joined by Lucinda after she had composed herself after our "talk".

The twins were naked. Each straddled one of the boss's legs as they stroked him and kissed him and each other. He too was rough with them, slapping their asses and on occasion their breasts. They yelped and tried to show signs of enjoyment. I could tell they were acting.

Sir Jon sat nervously across from the boss. His name turned out to be Mr. Sako. Sir Jon glanced around at the other men in Mr. Sako's entourage.

An ugly tattooed man ripped the little school girl outfit off of Gretchen and pulled her down over the settee, her ass in the air, she whimpered as he smacked her ass and roughly thrust his fingers into her still dry pussy. He was eager to lube her up and thrust into her. She was not.

I saw no sign of Barbie the blonde bimbo harem slave, or Quan-Yi. I sadly surmised that they were the two harem slaves executed by Sir Jon's brutal coup.

Sir Jon spotted me and beckoned me over. I bowed to him and he leaned over to hear something that Lucinda whispered into his ear. Then he pointed to his crotch and I knelt before him and took out his member.

I will not compare Sir Jon's cock to Master's. It's not that Master's cock is huge and manly and Sir Jon's is small and puny. There was no real difference in size length, girth or looks. It is the intent that a man wields his tool. I have limited experience, but us slaves do tend to talk!

Some use their cock as a weapon, to slay and conquer, to inflict pain and to take pleasure. Others use it as a tool, to manipulate and fix. Others use it as an extension of themselves, putting their very essence and being, their soul into it. Sir Jon thought of his as a weapon.

I gagged on it as he became forceful. Grabbing my head had slammed me down on his weapon. I think the Japanese had a little influence over him and he seemed fearful of showing any weakness around them.

He took my head off his cock and he smacked my face with it, first one cheek, then the other, then he forced my mouth to take him in again. I gagged some more, and he let me up.

Still holding onto my head with a fist full of hair, he twisted my face upwards and towards Lucinda who leaned over and spat onto my face. I was shocked by the treatment but had no time to react as Sir Jon forced my mouth over his cock again.

This treatment went on for what seemed like an hour, until Sir Jon tightened up and spouted off all over my face. For that I was grateful. First, I did not have to swallow his seed. Second, it gave me an excuse to excuse myself and go clean up before the others would take advantage of my body.

Lucinda watched me exit then turned her attention back to their guests. I'm sure she had to focus on them, making sure they didn't get to out of hand with the harem slaves. They were already getting very rough indeed!

Instead of the restroom there, I walked to the exit and met with Clara. She was puzzled, knowing that Sir Jon had more in store for me for the evening. I thought quickly and said, "Lucinda would not allow me to wash here as I am not a harem slave anymore. I am to go back to the house slave quarters and clean up then come back."

Clara thought for a moment, decided to accept my explanation, and then allowed me to exit.

I breathed a sigh of relief when the door closed behind me and I was free to leave. I passed the foyer and checked the clock. 8:30. I had to get to Briarwood and disable the alarm system for Master to come in!

Outside the manor house, I quickly ran to meet Jacinta and Mildred. I told them of the situation and asked Mildred to cover for me if anyone should come looking for me back at my quarters.

Jacinta was to accompany me to Briarwood.

BRIARWOOD

We left immediately. There was no time to loose. Staying off the paths took longer, but it was less of a risk that we would meet anyone than if we stayed on the paths. Twenty minutes later after passing some out-buildings, we came across a wooded area that marked the boundary of Briarwood.

Briarwood was the remains of an old forest. Even though the moon was out tonight, the canopy of old oak and elm tress blocked all the light from the moon. We stumbled over gnarled tree roots and fallen branches as we made our way to a small fenced area that surrounded and protected a utility shed.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!" Hissed Jacinta.

We crouched down and were silent. "I heard something!"

We listened acutely for a hint of what could be lurking in the shadows near us. Surely Sir Jon had posted guards all over the grounds?

We sat there for long moments listening. No sound came our way. I looked at Jacinta to see if she had heard anything further. She shook her head no, and we slowly, carefully began towards the fence.

The fence had a gate that had a numeric keypad and an electronic lock. Enter the number correctly and the lock sprung free which would allow us entrance into the alarm shed. Master had made me memorize the number and I quickly entered it while Jacinta kept watch. The gate opened and we made our way to the shed where another code needed to be inputted into the locking mechanism in order for us to enter.

Once inside it took a few moments to find the light switch and to study the controls. Everything had been automated as per Master's plans so there was no need to have a person sit in the shed. I quickly looked for the main controls that would deactivate the alarms for Briarwood. A confirmation beep echoed from the monitor as we saw the red lighted perimeter shut off. We shut off the light and left the shed, making sure to lock the door and the fence gate.

"What do we do now?" Jacinta whispered as we crouched behind a fern covered rock.

"We wait." I said.

TAKING BACK WHAT WAS MASTER'S

"Are those the men?" Jacinta nudged me. It was about ten minutes later and a group of armed men made their way down the path. They were heading in the direction of the perimeter.

"No," I said. "They couldn't be. They are going the wrong way."

"Should we do something?" Jacinta asked.

I wondered. I didn't know how big of a force Master was bringing with him. If these men surprised them, the mission might fail before it even started.

"Let's follow them!" I whispered and started to go.

"What?" Exclaimed a hushed Jacinta. "Are you serious? What if they catch us?"

"That would be fine. They will have to take us back to the Manor house which will draw them away from Master's forces!"

Jacinta didn't like this plan, but she crept behind me as we kept pace with the group of men.

So far no one had noticed that the alarm system was off. The group of men circled the perimeter and started to make their way back to the main housing area. Jacinta and I were hidden behind some trees as we watched them head back. It had been a routine patrol!

A few moments later there was a sudden rush of noise behind us and Jacinta yelped as an armed man wearing all black jumped out of the shadows and grabbed her from behind covering her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

The same happened to me a moment later from the other side. So sudden had it happened that we both tried to fight back not realizing that this force must be Masters.

We stopped struggling once Master strode forward and identified himself. We recognized him and calmed down. Only then did the men let go of us.

Master had a gleam in his eye as he came up to me.

"Report slave!" he ordered me.

"Master, the alarm has been shut off. There is a party in the harem room. Sir Jon and Lucinda are entertaining the Japanese guests. There are four of them."

He seemed pleased. I took a moment to glance around and noticed that there must have been ten armed men with Master.

"We have the element of surprise. Do they suspect anything? Has anyone seen you come here? Who else knows about you?"

"No one suspects Master. We escaped here unseen, although I did have to sneak away from the party. Lucinda and Sir Jon might notice that I have not come back."

"Only slave Jacinta and slave Mildred know anything of your plan."

Master smiled at me and held my chin as he looked directly into my eyes.

"You did well, slave. I'm proud of you. I knew you could do it!"

My heart leapt from his high praise.

"Do you have the list?" He asked me.

I produced it and he took it and scanned the names.

Remembering my deal with Mildred I spoke.

"Master?"

He turned to me.

"In order to get these names I had to promise to beg you not to harm the slaves who have shown you disloyalty. They are slaves and one ruler over another to them can seem like freedom. Most of the names on that list have come to regret Sir Jon's reign of terror since then. I beg you Master, show them mercy."

He looked at me for a moment and tried to decide how to respond.

"I will take that into account slave. For now let's just worry about securing the estate and dealing with Sir Jon and Lucinda!"

I had fulfilled my bargain with Mildred; it was all I could hope for that Master would be lenient.

Master turned back and split the teams up in two different directions. They were to go and pick off the estate guards before they attacked the manor house. Jacinta and I followed Master and tried to stay close to him.

We quickly came across the patrol that Jacinta and I had seen earlier. They had placed their guns down next to a tree and were standing around smoking. Our group snuck up and surrounded them and jumped out of the shadows, subduing them before any of the guards knew what was happening.

One of our men took out some tape and taped each of the guards hands behind their back and also taped their mouths shut. Master turned to him and told him to take them back to the shed. That was the most secure location right now.

I wondered what would happen to them. Would Master execute them like Sir Jon had when he took over?

I struggled to keep up with the group as we stayed in the shadows of the protective foliage. We came across one other patrol before we made it to the manor house. Master was able to capture them just like the first patrol. The other group joined up with us while we waited for Master to issue instructions.

The teams split up again, half went around back while Master and his group headed for the front entrance. Master turned to us.

"Slave Jacinta, go back to the house slave quarters and tell them to go into lock down. Let them know that Master has returned.

I looked at Master, awaiting my orders. He smiled. "You get to stick with me." He said. I broke out into a big smile. I was scared, but I was excited now. I knew that Master would not let any harm come to me.

Once inside the men broke out in all directions taking control of the first floor. Once secured, we launched up the steps to the second level. Still we were met with no opposition.

The third floor was where the harem was. The party presumably was still in full effect. Master stood in front of the thick locked door and knocked. Clara pulled back the peephole and gasped.

"Master?" she stuttered from behind the door.

He nodded. "Open up Clara, it's time for me to return home."

She unlocked the door and Master and the other armed men rushed into the large harem room.

With a loud yell, the men rushed around the surprised guests pointing their guns at the bewildered, half naked Japanese men. The women were screaming in fear. In the middle of it all sat a dumbfounded Sir Jon. His pants were around his ankles as he slowly pulled Gretchen off his cock with a loud pop.

"You were dead!" He exclaimed to Master once he found his voice.

The armed men allowed the Japanese to get dressed and they ushered them out of the room. The harem slaves all huddled together. Tears were streaming down their eyes. As the men took the Japanese away, Master pointed out harem slave Roxanne.

"Men! Take this slave with you, she has betrayed me."

Roxanne's eyes flew open. Her mouth dropped and she fluttered.

"I! I...no Master! No! I never betrayed you!" she ran to Master and flew herself at his feet. Grasping his legs she groveled in fear.

"Please Master! I beg you!"

The men grabbed a hold of her and forcibly pulled her out of the room, leaving the other shocked harem slaves, Master, two armed men and Sir Jon in the room with me.

I scanned the room and discovered no Lucinda!

"Master! Where is Lucinda?"

He turned to me, looked around then turned to Sir Jon.

He shrugged.

"She was getting suspicious when you're little pet here never came back. I guess she went out to look for her."

Master allowed Sir Jon to pull his pants up. He was defeated and he knew it.

"Why?" Asked Master. Sir Jon just shrugged.

"I guess the little schemer Lucinda convinced me that we could do as good a job as you did."

He smiled at Master.

"I guess not, huh?"

Master shook his head. All the years they had been together had now ended in this moment.

"I'm trying to decide whether to just shoot you now or to torture you like you had them do to me."

Sir Jon paled a little at those words. He had played his hand, gambled with his life and had lost. He was at the mercy of Master, a man that in the past had never shown mercy.

"Take him away with the rest of them." Master ordered the armed men. Sir Jon was taped up and led away to be locked up. We were all alone now.

Master looked around at his harem slaves, and then opened his arms for them to come embrace him. They all rushed towards him and I watched as they sobbed with joy and fear while holding and kissing him.

I was a little sad as my recent transgression and breaking of his trust made me feel like I did not deserve to be apart of that human embrace. Master looked over at me and smiled with his warm blue eyes.

"Calista, come here, join us."

Those words melted my heart as I ran to him and embraced him. All of our bodies warmed us up with an intensity of love that I had never felt before. He turned to me and kissed me.

"You have made me proud and have regained my trust. Do not break it again."

I broke down in tears. As I tried to catch my breath I was able to push out, "I...won't...Master...I'm so...sorry!"

He just kissed me again.

It was several minutes before I remembered that Lucinda was still unaccounted for. Where could she be?

I thank everyone who has contacted me and left me comments, encouraging me to continue writing this story. It truly is a pleasure to hear from all of you!

sirsemega
sirsemega
920 Followers