Life is a Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty?" Kim said derisively, and for some reason looked at me like I was putting her on.

"Well, of course you are," I said.

"You're cute, Sport," Kim said, patting me on the knee and rising to her feet. "Not ready for prime time yet, but there's something about you that I like, for some reason."

"Are you leaving?" I asked, scrambling up to my feet before she ran off.

"Long day, Sport," Kim replied. "And while you're a bit on the naive side, at least you've got more testosterone than anybody else around here so far."

"Can I see you again?" I asked hopefully, following her over to the side of the trailer.

Kim stopped and turned back to me, and I had to put on the brakes to avoid colliding with her, so close was I on her trail.

"Why? You want to be my boyfriend? Want to take me to the Prom?" she said with a chuckle, and it seemed like at least I was amusing her, if nothing else.

"No, the Prom was back in May, and I didn't go," I said. "If you were around here then, I would have asked you."

"I never went to any Proms either, Sport," Kim said, in a voice which for a second had become nearly as melancholy as mine had been.

"Then can I - see you again - I mean?" I repeated, and the desperation in my voice must have been as pathetic as it was obvious, but I didn't really care at this point.

Kim had grabbed the remaining 2 beers and was swinging them lazily at her side as we talked, and now she was looking at me and setting them down on the ledge.

"Not at night," Kim said. "Look, if you want to come by during the afternoon one day, maybe around noon or so, I'm around. It's quiet then."

"Tomorrow at noon?" I asked hopefully, and when Kim nodded, I wanted to jump up in the air.

"Take this with you, Sport," Kim said, and before I knew what was happening, she had put her right arm around my neck and kissed me.

Calling it a kiss would be an understatement. Kim's mouth covered mine and she thrust herself into me, and her tongue was dueling with mine while her lips were almost trying to suck the life out of mine. I could feel her breasts rubbing against me as I struggled to keep my mouth attached to hers.

Suddenly, I felt her hand around the front of my pants, her fingers searching - searching and at last finding my dick through the fabric. Thank goodness it was hard or else she might never have found it, but Kim was grabbing the little bulge my dick had caused in the denim and was pulling on it.

Not for long, however. A couple of tugs and I let out a little gasp, and as I jerked back and bent forward at the same time, my dick exploded.

Kim had leaned back when she heard my odd noises, and now she was being treated to the sight of me having an orgasm, my body spasming around while she kept playing with the lump in my pants until I calmed down.

"Damn! Just like that, Sport? You'd be the quickest date in history. You really gotta get out more," Kim said with a laugh after letting go of my unit, and said goodnight to me, walking back out onto the nearly deserted midway with the remaining beers in her hand.

I followed her after my legs felt more able to support me, and I was grateful that there were few people remaining on the grounds to see the big stain that covered the front of my pants, although if my friends had been still around I admit that I might have been flaunting it as a badge of honor.

Briskly walking home, I hustled to my room and gingerly pulled down my formerly white underwear, which were saturated with my cum, as were my pubes. After contemplating my scrotum, and trying to figure out how a puny sac like mine could have produced what seemed to be a pint of semen, I cleaned up and went to bed.

After staring at the ceiling for an hour, I let my hand slide under the covers, knowing that I would never get to sleep like this. After replaying the evening in my mind while yanking another orgasm out of myself, I finally was able to drift off, dreaming of Kim and tomorrow.

***

Chapter Six: Our house.

The dreaded rain had come that morning, which combined with the inevitable crowds trampling through the field later would turn the carnival grounds into a quagmire before long, and when I went hunting for Kim it was already well on the way to becoming a swampy mess.

"Didn't expect to see you, Sport," Kim had declared as I tracked her down around the cotton candy stand, covering stuff up with tarps. "Kind of a shitty day for socializing."

"We - I - thought maybe we could go to my house and hang out," I said, or asked, whichever it sounded like. "I live just down the road."

"Anything is better than swimming in this crap," Kim said after looking at the puddles that were forming all around us. "Lead the way, Sport."

I had brought an umbrella, and despite her making a face when I opened it, Kim let me hold it over her as we walked down the street. She was wearing the same stuff she had last night, which was fine with me, because she was so sexy just the way the was. That shag haircut and those sexy arms with the awesome tattoos drove me wild.

"Hey, you've got a really nice house here, Sport," Kim said as she followed me inside our family's very modest home.

Kim looked around like it was a museum, and while the place and the furnishings were alright, in retrospect neither were all that much to brag about, and I probably realized that fact even then.

"The real nice houses are up the road the other way," I informed Kim.

"Looks good to me," Kim said, and I shrugged my shoulders, supposing that if you were neighbors with the Giant Rat, even our modest dwelling was a significant step up the housing scale.

After Kim had taken a tour of the house, which took about a minute, she asked me if I had any beer. The old man had a bunch of quarts of cheap beer in the refrigerator and some in the pantry in reserve, and I had already planned on pinching one or two if Kim had asked.

I opened one of the quarts up and went into the cabinet for a couple of glasses while Kim looked around the laundry room off the kitchen.

"We don't need glasses, Sport," Kim informed me as she took the bottle from me. "Unless you've got a problem with my back wash."

I had no problem with anything Kim did, and after she took a long belt of the brew, she handed it back to me.

"You guys got a washing machine too?" Kim said. "Hey, would you mind if I washed my clothes while we're hanging around?"

Kim asked, but was already undoing her bib overalls and taking them off as she spoke.

"While they're washing, is it okay if I took a shower? Noticed that you have one."

"Uh - yeah, sure," I said, as a whirlwind of things began happening.

Kim was steeping out of her overalls, and then peeling off her panties and tank top - right in front of me!

"Here you go, Sport. You can do the honors, because I don't know how to work one of those damn things. Be right back."

The next thing I knew, Kim was in the bathroom, turning on the shower, and I was standing in the middle of the kitchen with a pile of Kim's dirty clothes in my arms.

That could not have just happened. Did I really just see Kim naked and watch her prance around without trying to hide anything?

I took the clothes into the laundry room while I tried to regain my composure, dumping some Tide into the drum while turning on the machine and adjusting the settings. Kim's clothes did not add up to much, but I took a careful inventory and examined each item as I went along.

One pair of panties. Pink. Very worn and slightly discolored. The first pair of worn panties I had ever touched, outside of my Mom's, and those sure as hell didn't count. Bringing the panties up to my face, I inhaled deeply, and the slightly rank and pungent aroma immediately made my dick hard.

"You're a sick fuck, Billy Morton," I noted in a whisper, but took another deep hit anyway.

The wife-beater t-shirt had seen better days. It was stretched out and had stains around the armholes, and that so offended me that I also breathed in the scent of Kim from the shirt as well. Her sweat smelled so sweet that it was like perfume to me.

The overalls were worn and tattered, with grease stains and rips galore. I emptied the pockets before tossing them into the washer and put her belongings on the table; 17 cents, a piece of paper with a phone number on it, a wad of tissues and a condom.

A condom? I held up the square, foil wrapped condom and was stunned. I had seen them before, of course, and had bought them once as well, had tried them on and had eventually masturbated into most of them of them. Even carried one around in my wallet in case I ever needed it, but I think that one had simply rotted away long ago.

What was a girl doing with one, though? Was she planning on me having sex with her? Did she want me? I had maybe three hours before my mother would get home. That would be plenty of time, I guessed, so I waited and listened for the shower to turn off and for Kim to emerge.

It had all happened so fast before, that it seemed unreal. The way that Kim just peeled off her clothes - even though she had her back to me most of the time - was so unlike the way girls around here acted.

And what a body Kim had! She was obviously the most beautiful girl I had ever see completely naked, since she was the first. Even through she had broad shoulders, she was pretty slender, and had a cute ass on her as well, including a tattoo of a bumble bee on her right butt cheek. Her legs were skinny but nice, and she had a rose tattoo on her left ankle.

Her breasts. I wish I had gotten a better look at them, but from the brief glimpse I had gotten earlier made them appear to be pretty big, especially since the rest of her was so skinny. I only hoped that I could get a better look at them when she came out of the shower.

***

Chapter Seven: You got another towel?

I didn't have long to wait. After the shower got turned off, it was only a minute before the door opened and Kim came out. Naked.

"You got another towel, Sport?" Kim asked. "The ones hanging up in there are all damp."

"Uh - yeah," I said, having forgotten that company wasn't expected, and I went to the linen closet to get a couple for her.

Unable to stop looking at her, my foot caught on the leg of a kitchen chair, and I almost fell on my face. That got Kim to cackle as she watched my lame behavior, but I hardly cared.

While I got the towels, my eyes did a visual examination of Kim. She had a big triangle of hair between her legs, dense and medium brown in color, and her breasts, while not full, hung low and had nice fat crimson nipples on them.

"Thanks, Sport," Kim said, taking one of the towels and using it on her hair, vigorously rubbing her dripping locks.

Her slender arms upraised, I was afforded an unobstructed view of the deep hollows of her armpits, and the modest wisps of auburn hair that sprouted from their centers. Certainly nothing like the wild jungles that Lois Randall sported, and unlike Dan's cryptic comment from the night before, not more hair than I had. The fur looked really sexy on her, though, and I enjoyed watching her tits jiggle and sway as she dried her hair.

"Like what you see, Sport?" Kim asked, having been watching me drool while staring at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, looking away and feeling my face flush with embarrassment.

"I didn't say look away," she told me. "I asked if you liked what you saw. You must not have too many women around these parts. You got the look of an inmate who has been incarcerated most of his life."

"No, I've never been in jail," I assured her, looking back to see her rubbing the towel through her bush and inner thighs.

"Didn't think you had the convict look," Kim said with a chuckle. "Does this bother you - me standing here naked in front of you like this?"

"Bother me - er no."

"So, what do you want to do while my clothes dry?"

"Uh... you know, my father wears shirts like yours, and he's got some that don't fit him," I said, walking away from a naked girl like an idiot and going into my bedroom to rummage through the back of my dresser. "Uh - he outgrew them and he gave them to me. They're almost new, but I don't like them, so if you want them..."

I pulled out a few of the tank-tops and went back toward the kitchen, but Kim was standing in the doorway after I turned.

"Here," I said, holding out the shirts for her.

"You really want me to put clothes on, Sport?" Kim asked, dropping the towel and standing there, moist and beautiful and naked.

I lowered my hand that held the shirts, mainly because it showed how badly my hand was shaking, and tried to think of something to say. Of course I didn't want her to get dressed. I wanted to stare at those incredible banana tits all day. Speak, damn it.

"Cat got your tongue, Sport?" she asked with a snicker. "Since I'm already naked, and we've got some time to kill, I figured you might want to ball me."

***

Chapter Eight: Wrap it.

"Well?" Kim asked.

"Yeah. Sure," I replied at last, my voice rising like a goose.

"Thought you might like that idea," Kim said, and came over to me and pulled my shirt over my head.

She smelled so sweet now as she stood next to me, running her hand over my bony, hairless chest before going down to my belt and deftly undoing it. My jeans followed suit, and Kim giggled as she knelt down to pull my jeans off of my ankles.

My dick was standing out straight, pressing against my fruit of the looms, which was likely the source of Kim's amusement, but she was already moving on. Her hands were under the elastic, and I felt them sliding down under Kim's urging. My dick sprang upwards after being freed, and I was so happy that I had taken the steps I had done early that morning after taking a shower, so that Kim could see me at my very best.

What I had done that morning, after emerging from the shower, was to take some measures to try to mask my shortcomings a bit. I had a hard-on, of course, and as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was reminded that I had not been overly blessed in the genitalia department.

I assume that Mother Nature, or the creator, or whoever was in charge, had taken an interest in me from the start. It was determined that what this kid with the faint acne scars on his cheeks that still lingered around, and the over-sized ears, along with the skinny body and insecurities galore needed, was a small dick.

Not incredibly small, but not nearly big enough to suit me. I always claimed to have the standard six inches, but to get that would take some creative measuring and a generous scorekeeper to credit me with much more than 5. It wasn't very thick either, and I suppose the only saving grace was the fact that it was always hard, or so it seemed.

That morning, as I looked at my dick, I came to the conclusion that if I shaved the hair around the base of my dick, that it would look bigger. This was a painful decision, since I had waited forever for the hair to grow and had so little of it to begin with, but I went ahead with the defoliation.

I didn't do a very good job on it; much like when I tried to make my sideburns even and went back and forth to try and fix them until they no longer existed, I shaved around trying to create a perfect circle, and ended up clearing a lot of area, in addition to nicking myself.

Now, as my dick sprang around crazily, hard and proud, the fruits of my labors were realized. I looked huge, at least to myself. Kim looked down and gave me an odd look, her smile curling up on one side of her face.

"You got a wrapper for that weapon, Sport?"

"Huh?"

"A baggie. A rubber."

"Oh," I said. "I did have some."

"Used them all up, I'll bet," Kim observed.

"Uh - you had one," I remembered. "In your jeans pocket."

"Did I?" Kim said. "Looks like you're in luck, Sport. Go get it."

Like an obedient puppy, I raced out to retrieve the condom. This was a pretty unusual thing for me to do, running around the house naked with my boner springing around wildly, but there was no time to worry about that. I had less than three hours to become a man, and who knows how long it would take me to make love with Kim?

***

Chapter Nine: The moment.

I got back to my bedroom, where Kim was waiting me for me, sitting on the edge of my bed. I smiled and waved the condom package at her, and then proceeded to try and open the thing. After watching me fumble with it for a minute, she took it from me and put it to her mouth, tearing a corner of it before pulling it out of the wrapper.

"Don't want to lose the magic of the moment, Sport," Kim said as she grabbed the base of my dick and brought the rubber up to the crown.

Looking down, I watched Kim's hand holding the base of my cock firmly while she rolled the condom slowly down my erection. The combination of seeing her holding my dick and the feel of the rubber rolling down the shaft, was so good, and apparently became too good for me to handle.

I blurted out for Kim to stop - to wait a second - but in fact it was already too late. To my horror, I began to ejaculate into the condom as my body bent over like I had been kicked in the gut. Spurt after spurt filled the vessel while Kim sat there and held on to me with an amused look on her face.

"Good for you, Sport?" Kim said as she gave my dick a couple of tugs, managing to milk a couple more drops out of me before pulling the rubber off me.

"I'm sorry," I said in a shattered voice, and if my shaking body didn't indicate how devastated I felt, the tears welling up in my eyes probably did.

"Quite a blast there, Sport" Kim quipped, squeezing the load of semen down to the tip of the tube. "You must have had that stored up for me."

"All my life," I said in a barely audible voice, and when I glanced down at Kim while trying to keep the tears from starting, she mercifully refrained from any wise cracks.

"Hey Sport," Kim said, rolling up and onto her side on the bed and patting the space next to her. "Come here."

I joined Kim on the bed, and she put her arm around me and gave me a hug. The press of her breasts felt so nice, and the feel of her pubic hair against my withered pecker made me feel a little less sorry for myself.

"Never been with a girl before, huh Sport?" Kim asked, and I nodded.

"Kissing and stuff," I interjected. "But nothing like this, you know? I wanted it to be so special."

"Life's like that sometimes," Kim said, rolling over onto her back and looking up at the ceiling. "Someday you'll look back on this and laugh."

"Not anytime soon," I said.

"Well, you got me all warmed up, Sport," Kim said, rolling onto her back and putting her hands behind her neck. "If you want to play."

***

Chapter Ten: Playing with Kim.

"You mean?" I asked, getting onto my knees next to Kim, and it occurred to me that I didn't know what that meant.

I looked at the lithe goddess beside me, her ribs and hip bones showing as she stretched out on the bed, and already felt a little stirring taking place in the limp noodle that hung between my legs. If I got to stare at Kim for a while, I knew I would get a boner in no time, but Kim didn't seem to want me to merely look.

"Well, you've got a pair of hands, and a mouth, don't you Sport?" Kim asked, the wry little smile appearing in the corners of her mouth.

Whether she found me amusing, or just a joke, was hard for me to tell, but at least she had given me a clue as to what to do.

"You really like them, don't you?" Kim asked, after my hands went to her breasts, and I nodded while I kneaded the spongy orbs.

"They're really nice - big," I said while I squeezed the pliant flesh, enjoying the pebbled skin of her puffy aureolas against my palms.

"Don't know how big they are, Sport," Kim sighed. "Banana boobs. That's what you get when you never wear a bra."