Life is a Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to offer Kim one of my mother's bras, but realized that not only would it probably be too big on Kim, but it would be insane to cover her up in any way, because she looked so sexy letting them swing freely in those wife-beaters.

"Really sexy," I said, continuing to roll her loose breasts around on her chest. "Everything about you is really sexy," I added as eyes drifted to the wisps of hair that nestled in the deep valleys of her underarms.

"Kinky little devil, aren't you Sport?" Kim asked as she noticed where I was looking.

"Did you... uh... want to use my Mom's shaver?" I offered for some reason.

"Do you want me to?" Kim asked, and smiled when I hurriedly shook my head no.

I blushed, but let go of her breasts for a second and let my hands slide up, stroking the soft sprays of hair for a second before going back to her teats.

"Not something you would have seen at the prom, I'll bet," Kim quipped. "I'm no freaking debutante, that's for sure."

I would have loved to have taken her to the prom, but after the way she had spoken about it, she probably would have thought that stuff childish, so I shrugged.

"I don't know much about proms or debutantes," I said, not even knowing what a debutante was. "I just know you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"Mmmm... you've got a way about you, Sport," Kim cooed, and parted her thighs a little. "If you want to play a little lower, that would be cool too."

Lower. I knew what that meant. My eyes had been so distracted elsewhere that I had barely looked towards her pussy, which was hidden somewhere under that spacious triangle of hair that was so wide that it had fanned out a bit to the insides of her thighs. There was even the faintest little trail of hairs that went from the timberline of her bush to just under her navel.

I had played with a few breasts before, but this was my first experience with anything below the waist, and I was clueless. My hand went down, the tip of my finger following the treasure trail down to the delta. The hair was thicker and more coarse than the hair under her arms was, and the bush had a little spring to it as I ventured lower.

"Feel the wet, Sport?" Kim asked, apparently recognizing my confusion.

I nodded, my fingers gliding down into the very wet center of the bush, where her opening was.

"Slip your finger in," Kim said, and I plunged my index digit into a very moist cavern, causing Kim to lurch a bit.

"Here, Sport," Kim said, reaching down and directing my finger up a bit, until it made contact with a little stub, causing her to groan.

"Right there," Kim sighed. "That's it. Feels good."

I kept rubbing eagerly, enjoying Kim's writhing on the bed, and by the time she reached up and began squeezing her own breasts, my dick had sprung back to life.

"Tongue - better than a finger," Kim panted, her breathing growing more rapid and her voice a little hoarse. "Right where your finger is now."

Kim's legs were spreading wider as I watched, and I crawled between those thighs, sprawling down on my belly with my face scant inches from the glistening valley my finger had just been in.

The first thing I noticed was the smell; a strong and musky aroma that shocked me for second, but only a second, because Kim had grabbed my head and pulled me close to her.

The taste was as strong as the smell, and it was nothing like I had imagined it to be like. A tart and pungent taste that made my body shiver as Kim moved my head up and down, directing my tongue to the area she wanted it.

"There!" Kim suddenly yelped, when my probing tongue finally hit the right spot. "There!"

Kim let go of my hair, and as she did I looked up for a second through the dense forest that surrounded my face. She was clawing at her tits, and as my tongue lapped faster and faster, I felt my dick tingle again as it ground into the bedding.

I think we must have cum together, and as I shot my load into the sheets I tongued her faster and harder, my arms wrapped around her thighs as I buried my face into her pussy.

Unsure whether I should stop or not, I kept going, and my tongue was screaming for a rest when I felt Kim's hands tearing at my hair while her body shook. She pulled me away from her after that, and I crawled up the bed and joined her.

"Not bad, Sport," Kim said, pulling a stray hair from my cheek - one of hers - and as she shifted around, she made a face and looked down toward where her leg had apparently come onto contact with my spunk.

"Feels like somebody got themselves off down there. Too bad," Kim said.

***

Chapter Eleven: Too bad.

"I didn't do it - I mean I didn't mean to," I explained. "I just got excited."

"That's cool," Kim replied. "Too bad though, because I was planning on getting you off now."

"Get me off?" I asked.

"You know," Kim answered, taking my thumb and bringing it up to her mouth, and after her lips slid up and down a couple of times, I did know, and must have looked as distraught as I felt.

"I couldn't help it," I said, realizing what I had just lost out on.

"You seem like a guy with a lot of energy, Sport," Kim said, smiling as she slid down toward the bottom of the bed, and as she continued to look up toward me, took my limp and sticky dick in her hand, or to be more accurate, held it between her thumb and index finger.

"Ooh!" I groaned, feeling the coarseness of Kim's tongue as she licked the crown of my dick.

Seeing my reaction, Kim smiled and took my withered stem in her mouth, sucking on it while keeping her eyes open. I was completely limp, but she continued to suck on my dick, taking it out to occasionally lick the tip and around the ridge of the crown, smiling a devilish little grin as she watched my reaction.

"Getting bigger - getting harder, aren't you sport?" Kim cackled after taking my dick out of her mouth and checking out the progress she had made in that area. "You're quite a stud, Sport. You're going to get it up again."

Back she went, sucking and licking, all the while looking up at me with those twinkling eyes. There wasn't a sexier woman on the face of the earth at that moment, and as her hand began milking my balls, I felt my dick get hard again.

"Gonna cum, Sport?" Kim asked after pulling away from me momentarily. "Let me know when you're gonna, okay?"

I nodded, and Kim went back to work. Up and down her mouth went on my glistening pale dick. It may not have been real big, but it was never bigger than at that moment, and it wasn't more than a minute later when I felt my orgasm rise up from my toes.

"Kim... gonna cum!" I screamed, looking down and clutching at her, trying to get her mouth off of me in time.

She wanted to know when I was going to cum, but not because she was trying to avoid it. Just the opposite; because after I announced my impending orgasm, and while I looked down expecting to see my dick spurt all over the place, Kim's mouth swooped down and practically swallowed my cock, burying her face in my pubes while I started ejaculating violently.

Kim was swallowing as fast as I was spurting, and kept right on sucking hard - practically siphoning the cum out of me - as I thrashed around on the bed while making the most bizarre noises imaginable. I managed to pull my spent tool out of her mouth eventually, pulling her up to be and putting a bear hug on her, smothering her neck and shoulders with kisses.

"You're a trip, Sport," Kim said, shaking her head at my enthusiastic reaction.

"I love you so much!" I said, not caring how stupid I sounded or how goofy I must have appeared to be. "Can I see you again tonight?"

"Not tonight, Sport."

"How about tomorrow, then?" I asked hopefully.

"You've got a shower, and you've got beer," Kim shrugged, sliding out of bed and heading toward the bathroom, that cute bottom of hers wiggling as she went. "Why not?"

"Get some rubbers too," Kim said before disappearing around the corner. "Might as well corrupt you completely."

***

Chapter Twelve: Shopping.

Minutes after Kim left, my Mom had come home and started to make dinner. I asked permission to use the car to go to the store. Making up some bogus reason, I was given the keys and drove to the local drug store. I had bought condoms once before, and I had found it a traumatic experience, since you had to ask the druggist for them.

This time was no picnic either, but unlike last time, when the prospect for using them with a girl was dim, this time I was inspired.

"No, make it two dozen," I announced to the druggist, who raised an eyebrow but said nothing while ringing up the purchase.

Stocking up would avoid having to come back again, for a while at least, and ordering two dozen wasn't any more traumatic than ordering one. Besides, I planned on wearing Kim out tomorrow, so they weren't going to go to waste. I went over to the carnival after getting back home, and I saw Kim and waved to her, but she was really busy and didn't have time to talk much.

My friends were there, wandering the grounds. The place was the predictable muddy mess from the earlier rain, which along with the oppressive humidity kept the crowd down, and made it a miserable night for most of us walking around. I was the exception, because I was walking on air.

"Barry," I whispered. "I gotta talk to you."

I wasn't going to tell anybody else, but Barry was my closest friend, and I had to confide in somebody or else I would scream. The other guys wouldn't understand, and would probably make fun of me, but I could trust Barry.

"You aren't going to believe what happened," I told Barry, after I managed to coax him away from the rest of the guys, who were trying to shoot baskets at a hoop that seemed really small.

"I know something happened, Billy," Barry said. "You look like you're about to explode out of your skin. Is it that girl - what's her name? Kim?"

"Yeah," I nodded eagerly.

"Well?"

"Last night, we had some beer behind the Giant Rat and we messed around a little, and then I invited her to my house today."

"You dog!" Barry said, slugging me on the arm and grinning as wildly as I was, looking as happy for me as I was for myself, and his reaction reminded me how great it was to have a real friend.

"Well, she took a shower and then she asked me if I wanted to - you know - make love to her."

"And?"

"Well, she was putting a rubber on me, and I was so excited that I came while she was putting it on me," I said sheepishly. "That was the only one she had."

"Bummer," Barry said. "You need one?"

"No, I just bought two dozen," I admitted, causing Barry to burst out laughing. "That wasn't all though. She let me play with her - all over - and then she had me go down on her."

"Alright!" Barry said. "Bet you liked that."

"Hell yeah! Well, while I was doing that, I looked up and she was playing with her tits, and I blew another load, and I didn't even touch myself. That was so hot watching her cum."

"Amen to that!"

"Then she said that it was too bad I couldn't have waited, because she was going to get me off. Give me head. Then she did anyway!"

"Did you..."

"Oh yeah! It was amazing! She's so beautiful, Barry. Her body is amazing. Tomorrow she's coming back to my place again, and this time we're going to do it."

"I'm so happy for you, Billy," Barry said, his face confirming that, and after he hugged me I had to fight back the emotions that threatened to spill out of me. "I still think you make too much out of this virgin thing, but I'm glad for you."

"Don't tell the guys... I mean, I know you wouldn't say anything to Kim, but those guys? Who knows what they might say?"

"My lips are sealed, man. You know me better than to even have to ask."

...

Chapter Thirteen: The next day.

I was ready to go at 6 the next morning. I shaved, which was akin to shoveling the driveway in summer, and splashed on some of the old man's Old Spice for good measure. Looking as good as I would ever be, I watched the Three Stooges while waiting for my parents to go off to work, trying to get the clock to move faster by sheer willpower. The old man gave me a scare by sneezing a couple of times, and mentioning something about coming down with something, but he went to work as usual.

Not able to wait until noon, I went over to the carnival grounds and wandered around the muck, watching the sleepy little village wake up. For some reason, the thought of traveling around the country and working in a place like this seemed like a great life to live. Had to be better than living in Colonie for the rest of my life, I figured.

Closer to noon, I saw her. Looking even more beautiful than ever, she emerged from a trailer pulling up the straps of her bib overalls, wearing one of my old man's shirts I had given her.

She waved at me as I approached her as fast as the mud would allow, since it was so deep that it practically sucked my sneakers off each time I lifted a foot.

"You're bright and early, Sport," Kim said, stretching and yawning. "I gotta do a little work on the grounds first, though. Nobody in their right mind would want to come here and walk through this shit to spend money. Not even people here in... where the hell is this? Syracuse?"

"Colonie," I told her. "West Albany. Sort of on the edge of both."

"All the same to me, Sport," Kim said. "You see one field - you've seen them all. Look, go back to your place and I'll be there when I get done here, okay? I remember where you live. Probably take me about an hour."

After offering to help and getting turned down, I did as she asked and went home. The hour was more like an hour and a half, and I was climbing out of my skin when Kim finally arrived, caked in mud.

"Really need that shower today, Sport," Kim announced, peeling off her clothes as soon as she entered the kitchen.

I got Kim fresh towels and threw her clothes into the wash before running into my bedroom and stripping off my own clothes and pulling down the covers. It took me a while to get one of the condoms out of the wrapper, which made me doubly glad to be getting this all out of the way now.

"What do you think, Mick?" I asked of the picture of my childhood hero Mickey Mantle, who had been hanging on my wall since I was 5 and was now looking at me with his bat over his shoulder, and I could almost see him nod in approval at the sight of me slipping the rubber onto my boner. "About time, right? Bet you thought this day would never come. You and me both."

I heard the water get turned off, and I reclined on the bed, trying to look suave and confident, naked with my latex wrapped dick pointing at the ceiling. After what seemed like forever, Kim came into the room, naked and carrying a quart of the old man's brew that she had helped herself to.

Looking at me, she burst out laughing, shaking her head before drinking out of the bottle and offering me some. I declined, wanting to be on the top of my game even though I didn't have the slightest idea if I even had a game.

"Inviting your friends?" Kim asked, looking at the boxes of rubbers on my night stand.

"No," I said. "Just wanted to be sure I had enough."

"You're a trip, Sport," Kim said. "I'm still a little wet, but not in the right places."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but after she climbed on top of the bed and straddled my face, I got the idea. Kim's pussy tasted just as sweet as ever, and after she started writhing on my face and moaning a little, she climbed off and went onto her back.

"Showtime, Sport," Kim announced, spreading her legs and waiting for me. "Put me through the headboard."

I scrambled up to my knees and moved over between Kim's thighs, my dick bouncing around like crazy. I moved close to Kim's pussy with my dick in hand and got busy.

Busy might not have been the right term for what I was doing. I rubbed my cock through her bush, desperately trying to find the opening. She was hairy, but she wasn't THAT hairy; not so hairy that I shouldn't have been able to find it, and she was certainly wet enough now from me licking around down there as I did, but I was shaking so much that I was making a mess of it, just as I had feared I would.

"Easy, Sport," Kim said, mercifully not laughing at my pitiful efforts, but looking at me with eyes that seemed to be telling me that it was alright. It was going to be okay.

"Here we go," Kim said softly, and as she spoke I felt her hand on my dick, guiding me gently to her opening. When I felt myself sliding inside of her, and felt the warmth surrounding me as I went all the way inside of her, it felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders.

"That's it, Sport!" Kim said, cupping my ass cheeks in her hands and holding on tight.

Kim moaned and groaned and made me feel like I was the most incredible lover in the world. In and out of her I moved, trying desperately not to cum right away, despite how badly I wanted to do just that.

Suddenly, Kim was writhing around, much like she had down yesterday, only this time I got to watch her face up close as she cried out, the veins in her neck bulging and her face turning red as I kept pounding away inside of her as hard and as fast as I could.

Watching Kim, and seeing what I was doing to her, was too much. I came seconds after she did, my cries joining hers in a symphony that made me glad our neighbors were probably at work.

As I held myself up over Kim, my arms keeping me off of her body, I looked down at this beautiful girl. Any thought I had been entertaining that she might have been faking it, or just putting up with me to make me feel good, evaporated when I looked at the glazed look in her eyes when she looked up at me.

In my typical goofy fashion, I did something that she probably didn't expect. I started crying. Bawling like a baby, and when she saw what I was doing, Kim looked at me exactly like you would expect a normal person to do.

"What the hell is wrong, Sport?" Kim asked as I fell onto her, hugging her and kissing her like a lunatic. "It was good. Really good."

"I know," I said, laughing like a loon while the tears continued to flow. "I'm crazy. It's just that I was so scared, and I wanted it to be good for you."

"Well, you are crazy," Kim agreed, returning my hug. "In a cute way though."

"It was good for though? Really?"

"Hell yeah!" Kim said. "You should retire right now, because that was as good as it gets for me. I hardly ever cum from fucking. At least not like that."

It wasn't fucking, I was tempted to tell her. It was making love. I loved Kim, and I was determined that by the time the carnival left town, she would be in love with me too.

***

Chapter Fourteen: More.

I only had a couple of hours before my Mom would get home from work, but I was determined to not waste a minute of it. Kim soon discovered, if she hadn't from the day before, that while I was far from being the most well endowed guy in the world, or the best looking, I did have something going for me.

"Sport, you're fucking insatiable," Kim said after we had just made love for the fourth time that afternoon, this time with me doing it doggie-style.

I wasn't sure what that word meant, and it was about then that it struck me that Kim was pretty smart, seeing as how it wasn't like she went to school with the carnival or anything. I wasn't sure how much you could really learn from her mythical O.C. Buck Academy, as she had called it, so my curiosity got the best of me and I asked.

"I read the dictionary when I'm bored," Kim said when I asked her what insatiable meant and wondered aloud about how she knew all these words. "It was something I started doing a while back whenever I had nothing to do. Interesting stuff in there, Sport. You can pick it up and start anywhere."

"Well, I guess I should try to do that, seeing as how I'm starting college in a couple months, or at least I was planning to."