Life Is Good

Story Info
A story of new beginnings.
4.7k words
4.44
100.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our family grown, Kim and I started redefining 'us' as a couple. We tried several new hobbies and did some traveling. We were looking for the pattern our lives would take in this new definition. That was two years ago and it lasted six months. My younger brother was killed in a climbing accident leaving a grieving young widow and an adopted daughter; my family tradition requires that the next eligible male in the family marry the widow. There weren't any; my son was already married; so Kay, my sister-in-law, and her daughter, Terri moved in with us. They were devastated with their loss and for a year and half went through the motions of life.

Terri, my adopted niece, started working in my office about the end of this time. I have always enjoyed her company and found her an attractive and enjoyable workmate. Watching her at the counter talking to a client, her short skirt molding to a most pleasing rear I began thinking again of things I would like to do with that rear. I enjoy watching women and never planned on acting out my thoughts. My wife tolerates my hobby but doesn't appreciate me coming to her feeling amorous. Sex with Kim is good not great and by my measure very seldom. She just won't enjoy it.

Lunchtime creeps up slowly and finally Terri and I abandon the office to walk home for lunch. The first few blocks we walk quickly with no contact and talk of many things. The warm spring air and the young beauty beside me raise my spirits. We hold hands the last block. "Why aren't you dating these days?" I ask.

"You asking?" is her impish reply.

That seems to be a challenge. "Yes, Dinner and a movie, Friday! Kim and Kay are doing that charity thing." I race through the words afraid I won't have the courage to finish.

"I'll be dressed and waiting" is her response as we climb the steps to our door.

I am definitely in the mood as we get home. Entering to the warm smells of lunch, I step behind my wife, giving her a hug as I stroke her small firm breasts. Knowing how long it takes to warm her up I start at noon and maybe by bedtime I'll get some. She accepts the caress without comment and turns from my kiss to put the food on the table. "You have little enough time, don't spend it fooling around." is her invitation to eat. Silence reigns as we eat and in moments, it seems, Terri and I are returning to work.

We aren't out of the yard when Terri's question hits me, "Why does Aunt Kim dislike being touched so much?"

"I don't know and I wish she were different" is all I can say! We walk in silence. I feel Terri's hand take mine, squeeze it gently between both of hers and continue to hold it warmly in front of her as we make our way through the streets of our small town.

Evening comes and our routine continues; dinner, an evening of writing letters and reading interspersed by easy conversation with the three women in my life. Soon it is time for bed and I haven't come close to my wife let alone been affectionate. As we climb into bed I slide over to her side to cuddle and hold her but she is cold. "I'm not in the mood. If you want to keep Kay in the family why don't you ask her, maybe she's in the mood?" These words are spoken quietly, calmly and in a way that suggests she has thought this over before hand. In three seconds I know my response.

Rolling over slowly under the covers, aware of each movement, I slide my legs over the side and sit up; picking up my robe I leave for another shower. I need time to think. The water beats down on my shoulders and back as the steam fills the tiny compartment. I am envisioning Kay's slim dancer's build, full hips and lips that could do so much more than smile and I'm wondering at my wife's response in the morning.

When the water turns cold I step from the shower and towel off. Taking my robe I walk through the house slipping my arms through the sleeves and tying the belt as I make my way to the wing Kay and Terri occupy. I stop opposite Terri's door, it's ajar and I can see her preparing for bed. The teddy she wears is shear and way too small for her. The top doesn't reach her navel and has given up any effort at controlling her breasts. The panties fail in a valiant effort to cover her developing womanly hips and the thought crosses my mind that she would be more comfortable naked than trying to accommodate outdated morals. I love her olive complexion, high cheekbones and that fantastic rear. I will find the courage to talk to her about this, I promise myself and with regret I move on.

A few steps further I reach for a door handle, I don't knock or call out; I just enter as though I belong. Kay is startled; sitting at her dresser, her back straight, her left hand covering her mouth to stop a gasp, her right holding a brush half way down her long auburn tresses. Frozen for an instant, her hands, her long luscious hair, the gauze of a nightgown covering her reflection in the mirror and her eyes. I will remember that pose and those eyes for a long time.

Without a word I step across the room, taking the brush from her hand I continue with her hair. My eyes trace her reflection in the mirror; my mind consumes her beauty my hand deals with the brush. I am a patient man; willing to let this unfold, as it will. Only once do her hands rise to close her robe, she is aware of her reflection in the mirror. I frown and her hands stop. She sits allowing me to gaze at her and brush her hair.

When our eyes meet in the mirror and I sense her heart beating faster I place the brush quietly on the dresser and allow my hand to brush her right breast as I straighten. She gasps at the touch but holds contact with my eyes. Taking her shoulders I lift her from the chair and turn her to face me. Without a mirror between us I bend to her lips and sense her robe falling to the floor as her arms reach around my neck and her lips open to meet mine. We learn quickly and our kisses become more impassioned and soon my tongue is exploring her mouth and she is trying to reach mine. Her body is pressed against me with an urgency I feel in myself. I know I have the freedom to allow my hands to start their first exploration of her warm body. In that instant my life changed.

As my hands warm to the firm flesh under them I feel Kay's hands push the robe from my shoulders. I stand naked in the embrace of the vision of many of my fantasies. Her smile sends shivers through me as her hands stroke my back and she holds herself open to my exploration.

My hands are slow. I listen to her heartbeat and breathing and move to their rhythm. Her breasts are smooth and firm; I adore them, stroke them and kiss them. The nipples stand proud and I listen again to her heart. Slowing, I kiss her breasts again, sucking each nipple listening for her response. Somewhere in the haze of feeling we find the bed and I trace a path from breast to breast to navel. Then listening to whimpers and moans I explore Kay's legs starting at her feet. Caressing the soles and tickling between her toes I move upward along her claves to the backs of her knees kissing each in turn. Her thighs are my next targets; exploring and touching with my hands and my tongue I elicit more moans of pleasure and slowly travel on. The junction between her thighs is my real target. My lips find hers and carefully I separate them to find her bud standing tall awaiting me. Her sighs and moans as I reach her center fire my lust. Pacing myself, I explore her moist center and that sensitive nub at the top of her sex.

"Take me, please! I want you in me." Kay is getting frantic with the feelings and I'm doing everything I can to last long enough to bring her to the finish I want. Her hands grasp my hair to pull me up and I grasp her wrists and holding her hands to the side I continue with my mouth, I can feel her climb the last steps and fall into a climax. Gently I attend to her while she comes down and then I enter her for the first time.

Our lovemaking takes hours and each moment is heaven. Long into the darkness we succumb to sleep.

In the early light of morning my eyes open and I recall the nights events. Kay is sleeping soundly so I quietly lift her arm from my chest and slip again from another bed. Is this to be my lot in life? I know Kim likes to cuddle in the morning and this morning I want to be there. With the first warmth of morning I crawl under the covers and warm my hands before embracing my wife in her sleep. With a murmur of contentment Kim snuggles closer and I cup her familiar breasts. We dose and cuddle, my arm going to sleep. I can feel a stir in my crotch that belies the entertainment in another part of the house and Kim awakes slowly turning into my embrace. Her smile is welcome and by her motions she is well aware of the erection between my legs. I can't help but compare the two women and respond to this one as I have the other. This is building into quite a day. With the practice of years we join and dance the slow dance of love. With ease we can touch the right spots and tickle the right places and in only a little while climb the long stair to the peak of our release. I hold Kim close as we both return to earth after our morning encounter and slowly we both raise our eyes to look at each other. The joy and welcome I see in my partner is the greatest gift I could have asked for.

Breakfast is special in this house. Everyone has a role to play and it is all centered around arriving at the breakfast table at the same time as the food. This morning is no exception. Kim and I made love before rising and still breakfast is ready when I step from the shower and dress for the day.

Entering the kitchen I am confronted by three beautiful sets of eyes. It seems everyone is privy to the nights' goings on. Putting on a brave face I sit at the table not in the least prepared for anything the night before might bring.

Breakfast begins as it has so many mornings before, a flurry of hands serving and helping in a choreographed dance designed to include everyone and satisfy all. Kim's eyes smile, as they meet mine, as she serves up the bacon, Kay 's look is conspiratorial as she pours the coffee and Terri passes the toast and winks.

Terri and I leave for the office first, our usual morning chatter is missing. As we reach the corner the silence gets heavy, then "Did you sleep with my mother last night?" Terri's question is tentative and soft.

I think for a moment trying to see a way out of this. With no window of escape I respond with a simple "Yes."

Terri's face lights up with the energy of youth envisioning something desired. "She looked a lot happier this morning. I'm glad. I hope you have enough to go around!"

My mouth drops open at this comment. "What do you mean by that?" Not the best of comebacks, but the best I had.

"Friday night is all!" It was delivered with some force and I realized this lady intends to be part of the party. My day drifts past in a haze. I accomplish nothing in terms of my livelihood. My staff carries the workload, Terri among them. At the end of the day Terri and I stroll home, hand in hand, at a leisurely pace. Talk of work soon dwindles and for a while I am again lost in my thoughts. My reverie is broken by Terri's voice. I shake myself to come back to the present. "Will you make love to me like you have Kay and Kim?" Her voice is tentative and uncertain.

My heart rate steps up a pace. This is a question based on many conclusions. "I will make love with you if you want. I don't know what form that will take until my dreams are made real. Are you sure you want that to happen?"

"Yes. I've never wanted anything more in my life." Her hand squeezes mine and warm chills rush up my back. Terri enters before me and I can hear Kay's car pull into the garage as I close the front door. I go through the living room to say hello to Kim. My hug is welcomed with a kiss and a bright smile. I release my wife and turning to the garage entrance I am welcomed by another pair of smiling eyes. Kay drops her bags and steps into my arms for a welcome home kiss. I am enjoying this but I'm still at a loss as to what is happening to my world.

The surface of dinner conversation seems normal, work, groceries and plans for the weekend. My heart stops, we are getting very close to Friday night, I hold my breath as I see my world crumble around me. Kim reminds us that Friday is the craft fair and Kay will be going with her. The hall is in the next county and the 100 mile drive home is not welcome, the two of them will stay with friends and return home Sunday.

"That's okay," Terri chimes in, "we're going to dinner and a show and we'll likely be late as well. Can we all have brunch on Sunday to hear about your trip?"

Kay quickly agrees and the conversation turns to where brunch will be. "We should go out for brunch. This is no time for one or all of us to be cooking!" No one but me seems nervous about the arrangements. The conversation shifts to what the women will wear. Terri's plan to wear a black skirt and white blouse is suspended by Kim's desire to spend time after dinner checking out wardrobes and planning Friday.

Not wanting to be caught up in this process I offer to clear up and do the dishes. My mind spins with fears, hopes and dreams. I know Kim and Kay are aware of what has happened but do they realize that Terri plans to join them?

There is no relief as the three descend from the bedrooms smiling. "Where are you taking Terri?" I feel challenged and hesitate. Kay dives in further, "we can't decide what she should wear if we don't know where you are going."

"I hadn't planned anything. Maybe The Hub or The Spot," thinking these were safe bets.

"Neither, somewhere special for your first date, The Cabana or The Terrace, I think." Kim's eyes sparkle as she throws that at me. The Cabana is known for its dancers, exotic. They only substitute the 'X' for the 'R'. The Terrace is all romance, small tables, dim lighting and sensual music.

I was being setup and I knew it. "The three of you choose, your moving too fast for me." Sitting back I listen. Talk of dresses, shoes, stockings and garters. My eyes open wide.

Later Kim bends over me kissing my lips, "Goodnight dear, come see me in the morning." My mind is in limbo as I watch her climb the stairs to her room.

Only after Kim has disappeared does Terri slide onto my lap. Snuggling close she whispers, "Goodnight lover, see you on Friday." With a quick kiss she is running up the stairs to her room.

Thought has escaped me as Kay offers her hand, "Brush my hair?" Her smile is infectious. How can I refuse? Standing I take her hand and find refuge for the night. Climbing the stairs to Kay's room my mind reels with the events of the last two days and the changes to come. I resolve to carry my part but I still feel overwhelmed with the implications.

Friday morning finds me padding down the hallway to Kim's room. I slide under the covers to warmth and a welcome kiss. We snuggle and my hands wander bringing Kim's admonition, "Not this morning dear, save yourself for later." She snuggles closer and we rest waiting for morning.

The flurry of the Caan household at dawn is normal and we each find our fulfillment before parting for the day. Everything is as usual until Terri and I reach the office; her parting statement is "I'm glad for Mom!" My day passes in a haze; I could have given away the shop without the watchful eyes of those loyal to me. I do manage to make reservations for two at the Terrace.

Terri has asked to leave early to 'get ready' and so at closing I usher everyone out and walk home alone; something I haven't done for almost two years. My mind runs a film of the last days and I come to the conclusion that I'm not going to understand just live. My home is silent as I open the door; I enter into unfamiliar territory and accept the silence. Approaching my bedroom, (mine?) I loosen my tie and start preparing for the evening.

We have time; the reservations are for 8:00. I shower, dress for a formal date and am in the front room awaiting the arrival of my guest. Anticipating the conspiracy of Kim and Kate, I have dressed for a formal evening. The tap of heels carrying little weight alerts me to the arrival of Terri. As I turn to the stairs a woman I have never seen before steps down the first step. Agape I watch as this vision descends my stairs; my search for the teen I remember is lost. Slowly through a haze of remembered images I realize this is the Terri of today. "You are truly beautiful, are you sure you are willing to be seen in public with me?" I cannot believe this angel has descended from heaven to share dinner with me.

Uncle, no Charles, Kim says I have to drop the Uncle. I want very much to be seen in public with you and in other places as well." Terri's smile shines through the hairstyle, makeup and wardrobe.

Holding my hand out to assist her down the last steps I marvel at the beauty that will share my evening.

A note on the front door has already informed me that a cab has been ordered and paid for; I'm not to drive this evening. Terri and I barely have time to recover from her grand entrance when a knock at the door heralds the arrival of our chariot.

Sliding into the cab first and sitting in the center Terri leaves only enough room for me if I snuggle close. Raising my arm over her head and around her shoulders I press close and she excites me with the exuberance and anticipation of youth. My mind is in a whirl as I feel her warm body pressed to mine with the promise of later and the knowledge of the support she has from the other two women in my life.

The Terrace is Friday's haven. Every love struck suitor and his love is in attendance. My entrance goes unnoticed but Terri draws every eye in the place. The men appreciate her beauty; the women gauge her competition. Terri's gown shimmers in emeralds and greens giving her complexion an exotic tone, her hair is free and full, swinging as she walks with the confidence of youth and beauty. The two of us led by the hostess form a parade through an array of tables with admiring eyes marking our passage.

Our table is a tiny bay of tranquility bound with greenery. Left with a Wine list, menu and solitude, I have an opportunity to take in all of Terri and compliment her on her dress and appearance.

Blushes all around. "Charles, you make too much of a little dressing-up." I'm searching my pockets as she speaks. "What are you looking for?"

"Sunglasses, just in case you ever decide to really dress up." I can't keep a straight face. "Honey its not your dress, It's you. You are truly beautiful and every man in the place knows that. Every woman here is jealous and will make life hell for her partner because he noticed you."

Her eye lower and she stops for a second cautiously asking "really?"

"Yes and don't go guilty on me. It's not your fault, its just reality sneaking in. Look at me!" Lifting her chin with my fingers. "I'm happy to be with you, any man here would be and I'm privileged to live their fantasy." I'm rambling, overjoyed with the evening and nervous as teenager.

"Charles, I didn't dress like this for other men, just for you. I want something special for us; Kim and Kay helped me put this together." The look on her face is distressed, she doesn't want to cause any harm; just enjoy life.

"Do you want me to hide you away in a closet, taking you out now and then?"

Her head shakes eyes still downcast. "No. I don't want to live like that, I just don't want people getting in trouble because I look the way I do."

"People get in trouble for themselves, you are not the cause. Anyone laying that trip on you wants to dump the responsibility on you. You are not responsible. You are always kind and enjoyable to be around. I love you!" That slipped out without thought.

Her head snaps up and our eyes connect. I don't know how much she heard but Terri registered the last. "Do you mean that?"

12