Life Modelling

Story Info
My experiences as a life model.
1.5k words
4.29
28k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been very interested in the arts and I used to do a lot of life modelling when I was at school and then for my friend and fuck buddy Noel when I lived in New York.

I still occasionally pose in lingerie for my local Dr Sketchy, I also still model on a semi regular basis for a local amateur arts group, more of which later!

When I did the stuff at school, they used to have two or sometimes more models posing separately in different areas of the studios. There were never very many male student models, most of them seemed to be middle aged or older and not especially attractive.

One time though, this undergraduate turned up(for the cash!) and he seemed reluctant to go into the studio. I guessed his problem, took him back to the women's locker room and took him in hand (and mouth).

He was a senior, I was a freshman (no pun intended!) and for the rest of that year, once a week we would meet at his frat' house an hour or so before the life class and go to his room where I would suck him off two or three times and let him lick and suck my nipples, pussy and ass. I never let him fuck me but he did buy me a vibrator which I let him use on me whilst I sucked him. By the end of the year he'd also bought me two dildos, one of which was huge, and a huge butt plug which I hated at the time but would probably love now!

He always produced a goodly amount of cum and he was particularly fond of spraying my breasts with it then watching as I scooped it up with my fingers and licked them clean. He was usually hard again by the time I'd done and most weeks I would be rewarded with at least three loads.

It was in these classes that I met Noel, who was a student in the class. He bought me a coffee after class once and commented that all the guys and some of the women had noticed and were turned on by the fact that my nipples were always erect and my pussy always looked wet and aroused as if I'd just been fucked.

He told me all the guys, or at least the straight ones were hard from the moment I took off my robe and they all wanted to fuck me. This was a revelation to me and turned me on a great deal. I told him that I hadn't been fucked before class and that I was still a virgin. He said he wanted to fuck me.

I agreed so he took me by the hand and led me to some trees next to the gorge, pushed me against a tree, pulled my skirt down to my ankles, ripped my panties off, literally and stuffed his hard cock in my quim. He fucked me hard and came very quickly inside me, no protection, no birth control but stayed hard and carried on fucking me.

I was diddling my clit and as I started to cum, he tore open the front of my button down shirt, ripped my bra open at the front, mauled my tits and pinched my nipples hard until we both came again. I had to borrow his jacket to cover my modesty on the walk back to my dorm'. Fortunately I didn't run into my boyfriend on the way back!

We fucked about once a month after that, usually outdoors as we were both dating other people and we never used condoms.. He was the only guy I fucked till my Senior Year even though I was dating other guys.

I modelled for Noel most Sunday afternoons for about two years when I lived in New York. He had an apartment in a run-down area of Queens which was in a building that was basically an old warehouse.

I did it for free and he used to get random men like barmen, delivery guys, construction workers (once even two cops!) etc to pose for him for free by promising them they would be posing with me naked (he carried a couple of naked sketches of me in his wallet) and hinted I was very effective at dealing with rogue erections).

Some of them were middle / late middle aged and obviously didn't see much action. I always used to begin by jerking those guys off in the shower as I found their first load would always taste stale somehow. They often surprised me with the volume, frequency and particularly the thickness of their cum. I'd let them soap me up and play with my tits, ass and pussy.

He went through a phase of finding really well hung guys, most of whom I sucked off before and sometimes during and after our session. Occasionally they got to fuck me too.

There was one black guy who was huge, he must have been 6'7 or 6'8" and about 300lb or more. His cock was massive, the biggest I've ever seen and I couldn't resist trying it out. He was too big for the condoms I had though so I had to ride him bareback. I couldn't fit him all the way in my cunt but did manage to get him all the way up my ass.

Noel often managed to get two or three guys to model for him in a morning session but sometimes managed more. I think the most was when he got a local street basketball team to pose with me. There were eight kids, all 18 - 22 years old. Noel asked me to masturbate in front of them and suck their cocks. They got in a circle around me and covered me in sperm, I sucked down quite a lot of it but it was still all over my face, tits, stomach and cunt. Noel sketched me after they had gone, still covered in cum.

I always used to let Noel fuck me afterwards, sometimes whilst the other guys were there so I could suck on them too. I used to like trying to get them to lick my clit whilst I rode on Noels cock with my back to him. Not many would but when they did I had the best orgasms ever!

On a couple of occasions Noel got a female model to pose with me who I think he paid for via an agency. Both times he shocked them by fucking me when they arrived then telling them it was their turn now. One of them got dressed and left, the other one joined us! She was really into me and ended up sucking Noel's cum from out of my cunt.

The art group I model for now is a bit of a local community arts project I'm involved with. I was asked and agreed to pose a couple of years ago and I've done it about seven times since. The artists are mixed age, sex and race and all terribly liberal right on.

There's an elderly gent, a really lovely guy who attends and is very involved with the whole thing. He's a sculptor and his wife died several years ago. He asked me in January if I would pose for him privately for a commission. I'm really busy on several fronts right now so I declined but at the class two months ago he asked if I'd stay behind so he could take some black and white photos of me there in the studio that he could work with instead.

I agreed and phoned my husband to say I'd be late. When we were alone he boldly stated that he wanted me to pose in a provocative rather than a graceful pose. Asking what he had in mind he said breasts thrusting, back arching, legs wide,ass stuck out, that type of thing. I was quite surprised but agreed and let him take his photos. I could see he was getting erect and passed comment. He said it was the first erection he'd had in months.

I was flattered and told him to expose himself to me. He removed his pants and shorts. He wasn't long or thick and I took his entire member into my mouth and throat easily as I fondled his balls. He started to play with my breasts and that sent him over the edge, his load seemed to ooze out down my throat rather than shoot in spurts and pulses but he certainly came a lot.

He asked if I'd carry on posing and asked if I would get on all fours and let him take photos of me from behind with my legs spread. I complied and he asked me to spread my ass cheeks so he could see my anus which I did. He was taking his time with the shot and I looked around to see him stood masturbating over me. After less than a minute he shot his load over my exposed ass and cunt. He never did take the photo!

When I was leaving he seemed a bit embarrassed about the whole thing. I told him not to worry and that I'd enjoyed myself. He lives in a retirement community nearby, I've visited him in his condo twice since and let him cum over my bare ass. It kinda reminds me of my classes at school.