Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 04

Story Info
A day in the life of a stud.
9.6k words
4.33
74.1k
41

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
324 Followers

This part of the story takes place about half a week after part 3. It's a Wednesday and I was at a 2 night school camp while my dad was still away on the same business trip; which was ending soon. Doug, my mum, Scarlett's favourite bull had taken the opportunity to get a few more fucks in before my dad arrived home and was spending the 2 nights over at our house. This story is told entirely from his point of view and is embellished with some whimsical details that are not factual. The overall gist of the story is true though so it is up to the reader to decide what he thinks actually happened and what didn't.

*****

Doug's POV

I slowly open my eyes and yawn, taking in my somewhat unfamiliar surroundings. 'Ah, I'm staying over at Scarlett's place.' I relax and my taut, muscled ebony body sinks deeper into the luxurious pillows and bed. 'It's great to be alive' I think to myself I regard the curvaceous Singaporean Chinese mummy sleeping beside me. We had a great night, evidenced by the ample amounts of cum stains on my sex partner and the sheets. Crusty patches of cum covered Scarlett's cheeks, neck, chest and thighs and there was even cum patches on the sheets we were lying on. Glancing around the room, I spot my discarded clothes strewn around the room mixed with Scarlett's sheer robe, lingerie and heels. I stretch and sit up, noticing just how much semen Scarlett had coaxed out of me. There were patches of dried cum all over the sheets. The part time maids Scarlett hires were really going to have to clean the sheets thoroughly after these couple of nights.

Scarlett slowly yawns and stretches as I pull the blanket off. As her beautiful chest and shaven cunt come into view, my cock immediately starts to engorge again. "Morning stud" Scarlett coos as she starts to get up. "You really worked me good last night." Mwmph, she plants a kiss on my bicep and then slowly starts kissing her way down to my now rock hard shaft. "As she gets there and plants a big kiss on the tip, she says "You really have unbelievable stamina. My little pussy and ass are all sore from this monster penetrating me last night and yet here it is again, hard and ready to go."

"You know it baby." I cockily reply, knowing that I possess superb bedroom stamina. I don't want to brag but I've bedded ladies of all ages and races and not a single one has come out unsatisfied. "Think its time for you to chop the morning wood babe." I put forth.

"But I'm all sore Doug. Can't we wait till after breakfast? ", she asks.

"Nah, come on babe. You wanted me over because I can go like your husband never could. When you're with a man like me, you know you've gotta chop some morning wood." "Just a quick BJ babe, then you can get cleaned up and we'll have breakfast."

"Okay, only for you stud." The MILF in front of me replied. "Hurry up and cum though, I actually want to go have breakfast.

"I thought I fed you more than enough protein last night you insatiable minx." I laugh. "Fine, you want it fast, then get on your knees." I command. I smile as the cheating wife and mum quickly gets her curvy ass of the bed and kneels in front of me, fondling my balls and sucking on the head of my fully erect manhood. She's been with me enough times to know what's coming as I place both hands on the back of her head and force her head onto my cock.

With one violent shove, my cock slides two thirds into her mouth, bumping into her throat. This is about the maximum she can take and I slowly start to work my dick back and forth into her wet hot mouth. The naughty mummy flicks her tongue over my penis slit as I fuck her mouth, bringing me even greater pleasure. With her thick black brown hair wrapped around my hands, I vigorously fuck her mouth like it's a pussy, swiftly bringing myself close. As I enjoy the superb blowjob, I glance around the room and laugh as my eyes come to rest of some of Scarlett's family photos.

'It's good to be a stud' I think to myself as I look at a selection of photos on the wife I'm banging and her husband of more than 10 years. From talks I've had with her in the past, her husband has pretty much provided for her in every way possible other than get her to really scream and orgasm. It's amazing how many women are willing to cheat on husbands who don't fuck their wives adequately. 'I guess some chicks are just born sluts though,' I think as I face fuck my way to an early morning orgasm with Scarlett's delightfully wet and warm mouth. Scarlett had confessed to cheating on her now husband even when they were dating so I guess he should have been more careful on choosing the girlfriend.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I exclaim as I start coming vigorously, shoving my cock as deep into Scarlett as I can and blowing my morning load. "Mmmph, mmm." She moans as she swallows my load, sucking on my cock to make sure she gets every drop. She then kisses my cock one more time then gets up and heads to the toilet promising breakfast will be ready soon to replenish her bull's lost protein. After washing the dried cum off her face, she heads out again, opens her humungous walk in wardrobe and picks out some lingerie. I try to sneak a peek but she shoos me away and heads back into the washroom.

Damn, what a perfect way to start a morning, having a hot Chinese mum offer up her mouth for a face fucking before going to make breakfast for you. This is the life. This is my life as a handsome, rich, well educated, muscular and most importantly hung black stud.

I continue to enjoy the caress of Scarlett's marriage bed as I hear the shower turn on in the en suite bathroom. Scarlett is one of my favourite lays and even though I've got an ample selection of ladies who are keen on becoming regular fuck buddies, but Scarlett just really ticks all my boxes. She's rich and classy, dresses amazingly and is nice to talk to. What really gets me going though is the fact that she's married, a local Chinese (which makes me feel like I'm conquering the local women from their men) and has a superbly curvy body for a Chinese lady. I love that she keeps fit yet maintains a fat butt and nice C-D cup boobs as well as a flat but soft tummy and most of all, I love her insatiable desire for sex. She's one of the few women I've been with that is pretty much willing to do anything and to do it all day. That's why I was staying over for two nights to give her a thorough workout and satiate her just before her husband and son got back and she'd have to go back to an Asian penis.

Soon, the frosted glass door linking the bathroom to the bedroom opens and my yummy Chinese mum steps out. She's put on a fresh but light coat of makeup, pink lipstick and has done her hair up into a bun. Her curvy body, decked out in a royal purple silk lingerie set with matching purple pumps. Her bountiful chest propped up by the bra, looked so good, I was tempted to just jump on her and fuck her again. Instead, I just stare as she struts out, knowing that her effort hasn't gone to waste. I'm just salivating at the thought of ravishing her through the rest of the day. She laughs and asks me if I'm ever going to get my beautiful butt out of bed before heading out the bedroom door to make breakfast.

I finally get out of bed and head into the shower to wash and freshen up before another day of sex. After showering, I pop my head out of the shower and check with Scarlett if breakfast is ready. Hearing that it's not, I decide to explore her bedroom. Catching a glance of some sexy dresses, I head into her walk in wardrobe. I realize that it's never been unlocked on any of my previous visits.

I explore the place and find lots of sexy stuff, lingerie, shoes, dresses, sex toys, etc. I managed to find a double penetration dildo among the toys and took it out, planning to use it later. She really was a kinky minx. I also found a couple of interesting books on sex positions and even tantric training guides. After checking out some of her sexier lingerie sets, my pole was rock hard and ready to go again. However, since she hadn't called me yet, I decided to poke about the bedroom. I realized that I'd spent quite a few nights and afternoons in it but had never really looked around much. Not finding anything around the room, I decided to take a peek inside her husband's wardrobe.

Now, this was fun. I found a bottle of Astroglide lube and two packs; one opened, of Lifestyle Snugger Fit condoms. I laughed when I saw them as Scarlett has never made me wear a condom the entire time we've been fucking. I mean the lube was funny, she's always wet when she's with me, but the fact that she used condoms with her husband yet was willing to go on the pill with me, that was just awesome. She normally takes standard contraceptive pills but recently she'd gone off them for dietary reasons and was trying morning after pills instead.

Unfortunately, despite being a stud, not all the girls I sleep with are as cum crazy as Scarlett and I usually have to wear a condom. That's why, I was curious to check out these Lifestyle branded condoms as I had never used them before. I quickly googled these condoms on the web and immediately found out that they were specially designed for a tighter fit and were mainly used by Asian men. Now I knew why she was cheating on her husband. I'm not sure if the stereotypes are true (never been able to check) but seems like my hot mummy wasn't getting good enough loving from her man. Beside the box of condoms were a small bottle of pills that were supposed to aid in cum production. I was really starting to see why there was no way a cum crazy minx like her could stay faithful to her husband.

Laughing, I took one condom out of the open box and put it on the bed beside the double penetration dildo, planning to try out this new condom later and see if I could burst it. I generally only use Trojan Magnum XLs and even those are a touch tight. I then grabbed a pair of underwear from Scarlett's hubby's wardrobe, knowing they were about 1 size too small, causing the bottom of my semi erect penis to just peek out the side of the crotch. I headed out to the kitchen, hungry for breakfast and was delighted to see that Scarlett had whipped up scrambled egg whites with smoked salmon for me alongside fresh fruit. I really needed to replenish the spent energy and bodily fluids if I was going to fuck Scarlett all day.

Scarlett was sticking to cereal and fruits. She smiled at me as I walked into the dining room as she was taking a carton of organic milk from the fridge. She was still clad in her beautiful purple lingerie and seeing her immediately caused my semi-erect cock to hit full mast again, straining against her husband's underwear. She giggled when she saw this and said that she'd never seen her husband look so good in that underwear before

"You look happy to see me. I hope you like your breakfast, I focused on protein rich foods. It's kinda only fair that I feed you some protein to make up for all the protein I sucked out of you last night." Scarlett tells me.

"Oh, I am absolutely happy to see you, especially dressed like that. I was thinking, since today is the last full day we have together for a while, lets try and set a record. I believe the most times I've ever cum with you in a day was 8 right? Well, just a few weeks ago, I met these two local UNI students; one a local Singaporean Chinese, the other a Japanese foreign student, who were roommates. Anyway, we hit it off and since they'd just finished their mid semesters, they wanted to blow off some steam and fuck.

To cut a long story short, I told them about my record with you and the two of them, well they sort of dissed you and basically said that there was no way a lady in her late 30s could fuck and suck so much to get a guy to cum 8 times. They said even if the story was true, they'd set a new record and well, they did. They managed to coax out 10 shots from me. Just thinking about that day makes me feel so so lucky to be blessed with such great sex performance. That day, the two UNI chicks basically brought me back to their dorm, ensured that they had enough food and drinks to last the day and then proceeded to use their pussies, asses and mouths to coax out 10 loads of cum.

"Well, anyway Scarlett, what say you and I break that record today? We're already at 1, wanna show me that rich, pampered tai tais are the best damn lays in Singapore?"

"Well, it's not like we weren't going to fuck all day long anyway but at least we have a target now." She replies. "And I'm going to show you that I fuck better than any University bitches any day." She tells me. "By the way, I'm sure you have their numbers right? I'm not going to bathe or wipe myself clean at any time today. We are going to get down and dirty and fuck like rabbits and at the end, when I've made you blow your load more than 10 times, you're going to tell them that I beat them and I didn't even stop to rest and wash up. You can't send them my photos for safety reasons but when you undoubtedly meet with them, I want you to show them the photos"

"Sounds sexy babe. In that case, I've kinda noticed your breakfast seems to be lacking in protein. Why not you get under the table and work on shot number 2 while I enjoy the breakfast you've made."

This prompts my lovely partner to get on her knees, pull down her husband's underwear that I'm wearing and started to lick the tip of my cock. As she started to stroke the length of my cock, I started to eat the delicious scrambled eggs she had prepared. Soon, Scarlett was sucking my cock, going up and down and slobbering over it as I looked through the glass table and enjoyed the show while I ate breakfast. Soon, her constant work on my cock was about to pay off and I felt load number two of the day coming.

I immediately snatched her dry bowl of cereal off the table and passed it to Scarlett, insisting she hold it up as I regretfully removed my cock from the deliciously warm and wet embrace of her mouth. I then vigorously took myself over the age, squirting a healthy if not copious dose of my seed all over her cereal as she knelt on the floor, smiling at me, boobs spilling out of her beautiful purple bra. After finishing, she gave me a quick cleaning with her mouth before I helped her pour the milk into the cereal bowl and we both settled down for breakfast. I cannot believe just how kinky and slutty this cheating wife is. I mean, she happily had a bowl of cereal injected with my cum for breakfast like nothing was wrong. I love my life.

I've been with lots of younger chicks, like college girls or even young corporate ladies but not a single one of them compares to Scarlett in terms of pure delicious sexuality. She is just insatiable and willing to try anything. Anyway, after breakfast, we proceeded to fuck another two times, with me nutting once each in her ass and pussy. That took my tally for the day up to 4 as we headed out for lunch, deciding to take her husband's Lexus out for a spin.

We were both pretty hungry after our morning exertions and I started driving towards one of Singapore's top modern French restaurants. Along the way, my delightful MILF partner suddenly realized that she was kind of behind schedule since it was just past 12 and I'd only cum 4 times (she was aiming for at least 10) and she decided to immediately rectify that, unbuttoning my jeans and immediately starting to give me some amazing road head. She quickly realized that she was probably going to mess up the white blouse she had thrown on before we left and she quickly unbuttoned the top few buttons, showing me her beautiful breasts encased in her royal purple bra.

Singapore is really small and the drive from her place to the restaurant was less than 15 minutes so she really had to use all her tricks and giving me a nice view of her chest certainly didn't hurt. It was fortunate that the roads were not too crowded that day as I was really having trouble concentrating on driving. Just as we were getting close to the restaurant though, Scarlett's manicured hands and plump perfectly glossed lips pulled me over the edge and I enjoyed my 5th orgasm of the day. My load was significantly smaller this time though, disappointingly small for me and a super easy swallow for my partner.

We both enjoyed a superb wine paired lunch tasting menu, satiating our hunger and prepping us for our record attempt planned for the rest of the day. I really enjoyed my lovely tai tai's company during lunch as I desperately attempted to eat as much as possible to help my stamina for the day.

I was hoping that other than the record of orgasms for a day, we'd do other sexually adventurous today and that's why, despite still feeling a little empty, I decided to propose something I'd never tried with any other girl before. First, I insisted she drive and then I started fingering her through her purple panties as she drove, getting her wet and antsy. After getting her nice and worked up, I told her we should go for cumshot number 6 in a public carpark and she agreed, driving us to a relatively secluded carpark at the Singapore Botanical Gardens. What I didn't tell her at this point was I actually wanted to blow my load all over her and then get her to go order us some stuff from a drive through before heading home. I was hoping that by banging her first, my dick would get her horny enough to accede to my request.

Well, to cut a long story short, we found the carpark completely empty seeing as it was a weekday afternoon and we settled in to enjoy a nice in car sex session as she crawled over the gear stick, slid her panties to the side and mounted me. After a nice quickie, I was getting close to my sixth shot of the day which my yummy mummy had easily passed orgasm number 10. As I pushed her towards the edge of her next orgasm though, I sprung my devious idea on her. At first she resisted but when I just stopped thrusting and held her steady on my dick, my slutty Chinese mummy finally acceded to my request and agreed to follow through with my idea if I gave her her 11th orgasm of the day.

Wow, I didn't realize she was counting. Anyway, I exercised every ounce of self control I had to stop myself from cumming while simultaneously thrusting as hard and fast as I could into Scarlett, bringing her to her amazing 11th orgasm of the day as she moaned out her pleasure in the closed confines of the car cabin. Her tight Asian pussy clamped down on me and I really gritted my teeth as I rode out her orgasm. As I felt her vaginal contractions subside, I breathed a quiet sigh of relief at managing to somehow not cum and quickly opened the car door and asked her to dismount my cock. Once she got off me, I quickly stepped out too. She started trying to convince me to back out of my idea but I quickly said no and ordered her to get on her knees like the slut she was. Scarlett finally relented and got on her knees, giving my cock a few quick sucks before she knelt and waited for her facial. I groaned and started vigorously working my steel hard pole as I gazed at the beautiful visage of my elegant, well kept Singaporean Tai Tai clad in her expensive Jimmy Choo pumps, Channel skirt and silk Miu Miu blouse waiting for me to cum on her in a public carpark.

We were actually quite well covered from any onlookers though as we were behind the open car door. After a few more quick strokes and helped along by the superb downblouse view of my sexy mummy's purple bra clad cleavage, I started firing my 6th load of the day. Following a disappointing 5th cumshot, I really hit form again for my 6th, with my cock spewing forth about 6 or seven thick streams of cum, covering my MILF's face in creamy white African American jizz. With her eyes shut as she waited for me to finish, I quickly pulled out my cell phone and snapped a few quick shots to share with my friends. "Ah..." I sighed as the last bit of my sperm leaked out onto Scarlett's tongue which she lapped up.

dercius
dercius
324 Followers