Life of Angela Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
791 Followers

"It is!" I whined. "You know how ashamed I am at having to expose myself to you. I don't like having to do it."

"Oh you poor girl," Bridget continued to smile. "And you don't enjoy it one little bit, I suppose?"

I just winced.

"So why are these pretty little lips of yours all swollen?" Bridget goaded.

With that Bridget gave a small tug on the tampon, causing me to react by placing my hands over my vagina. Bridget responded by giving me a sharp spank on my exposed buttocks, and I quickly remove my hands. Bridget continued to toy with my emotions by playing with the string, although thankfully not making any attempt to dislodge my tampon. As I began to relax I realised how sensual the sensation was, and I could feel my body reacting. Without even realising I began to emit a low groan of pleasure.

"You are such a slut, you realise that?"

I blushed with shame.

Bridget then gave me another firm swat on my bare buttocks as she stood up.

"Fortunately for you it is dinner time shortly and I have to get ready. However you can stay in the diaper position until I tell you to get up."

As Bridget stood and walked across her bedroom to the wardrobe her towel fell away completely, exposing her naked body to me. I was fixated on her extreme beauty, and desperately wanted to masturbate myself as I soaked up the sight of her naked body. I placed my hand over my vagina and could not believe how wet I was, but before I could stimulate myself to the orgasm that I badly desired Bridget turned to me and shook her finger.

"Don't you even think about playing with yourself, you naughty little lass,' she reprimanded.

I pouted in frustration, but immediately moved my hand away. I was left lying there in my advanced state of arousal as Bridget slowly dressed herself, ensuring she flaunted her body to me in the process.

Once she was fully clothed she made me go to my room and fetch my school blouse, skirt, socks and shoes, and quickly dress myself. Of course I was not allowed to put on any underwear. I begged her to let me go to the bathroom to wipe away the seepage from my vagina as there were trickles of my juices running down my inner thighs but was not allowed to. We were running late for dinner so Bridget grabbed my hand and we rushed off.

Once I had fetched my meal at the college cafeteria I sat down beside my friend, Emma, who was as usual seated alone.

For a long moment she just stared at me, before shaking her head and commenting, "My mysterious friend, Angela. What on earth are you up to?"

Embarrassed, I just stared down at the meal on my plate.

"Do you realise your nipples are as hard as rocks, which is so damn obvious given you are wearing no bra."

I glanced down to my chest and was mortified at how visible they were.

"Are you going to tell me what is happening or not?" Emma persisted. "I am your friend and I promise I won't judge you."

I knew Emma was genuine and I desperately wanted to tell her everything, but my mind was in turmoil and I was aware I was due at Mrs Hipkins very shortly. I promised to tell her everything, but not tonight.

Alfamann
Alfamann
791 Followers
12