Life of Angela Ch. 10

Story Info
Angela's humiliation continues at the birthday party.
5.5k words
4.63
38.5k
12
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY (cont)

Michelle opened the bathroom door slightly and glanced around the corner to catch sight of me hiding nervously behind it. A broad smile spread across her face as she eyed my panties around my ankles. All I was dressed in was my bra and skimpy tee shirt that didn't even come down to my navel. Michelle pushed the door wider and stepped into the bathroom. Hastily I tried to push the door closed behind her but was mortified when it met resistance. To my horror I realised there was someone else following Michelle into the bathroom.

I grimaced as the birthday girl, Jenny, followed Michelle into what was her own bathroom. Mortified, I closed my eyes. When I opened them a few seconds later I was even more horrified to realise that a 3rd person had also been invited into the bathroom by Michelle before the door was closed and locked. The 3rd person was a male friend of Michelle and Jenny who I had not met before, although I had noticed him in the group talking to Michelle on the balcony. He looked to be similar age to both girls, so was probably 18 or 19, making him several years younger than my 22 years.

When Jenny and the male friend first entered the bathroom they couldn't see me clearly as I was mostly hidden by the door. When Michelle closed the door the two of them realised for the first time that I was naked from the waist down. Clearly they had not expected this and their eyes widened in disbelief. The male's eyes rapidly dropped to my pussy and I quickly gripped my hands in front of me.

"This is my friend, Tony," Michelle smiled as she introduced him, acting as if there was nothing amiss. "Tony, this is my flatmate, Angela."

"Hi," Tony grinned sheepishly at me, his eyes still roving over my naked bottom half.

My mouth just hung open in shock.

"Well, be polite Ange," Michelle admonished me, "and say hello."

"What are they doing here?" I managed to croak.

"I invited them. They are my friends. Now be a good girl and say hello."

"Why are you being so horrible to me?" My voice didn't seem to portray the anger I felt.

"Ange, honey, I am not being horrible to you," Michelle responded sincerely. "I am giving you what you want. I am giving you what you crave?"

"What I want? What I crave?" I responded incredulously. "You just so don't know me properly. You may think you do but you don't. I may have done some dumb things in the past like stripping off my clothes and masturbating, but I don't crave these things."

Tony's mouth dropped open in shock, and I immediately felt myself blushing. I didn't mean to say those things in front of Tony and Jenny, but Michelle had got me so worked up.

"Oh really?" Michelle queried. "Shall we see who is right?"

I felt a chill go up my back as I saw Michelle's icy determination to prove me wrong. For several long seconds our eyes were locked in a battle of wills, before I found myself looking away.

Another 30 seconds passed before Michelle finally broke the silence. "Are your panties wet?"

The blush of humiliation spread across my body.

"Well?" she inquired when I failed to respond.

I knew it would be senseless to deny it as I would only have to go through the demeaning act of showing my panties to her to prove it.

"Yes," I shamefully admitted.

"Are they wet because you peed yourself, or are they wet because you are aroused?"

I cringed and couldn't bring myself to respond.

"Take your panties off and pass them to me," Michelle held out her hand.

"No," I pleaded. "Please don't ask me to do that?"

"Would you much rather I give that naked arse of yours a good spanking in front of Jenny and Tony?"

"No," I pouted, hanging my head in embarrassment. My defiance had all but ebbed out of me.

Reluctantly I kicked off my jean cut-offs that were around my ankles. I then used one hand to awkwardly lever my knickers down from my knees, ensuring I kept my other hand in front of my freshly shaven pussy. The thought that they might see my naked pussy devoid of any pubic hair made me feel even more mortified.

After several long awkward moments in which I was intensely aware of the three sets of eyes devouring my every move, I managed to get my panties off my ankles and remove them. Reluctantly I handed them over to my flatmate. I was so embarrassed I could not look them in the eye and found myself staring down at the marble tiled floor.

Michelle held my panties in both hands before stretching them open so the crutch was exposed. I didn't need to look up to know that a wet spot would be clearly visible to the three teenagers.

"Well I think we can confirm they are definitely wet. I guess the question is what has made them wet? What do you think, Tony?"

I was aghast when Michelle passed my panties over to Tony. She knew full well what had caused the distinct round wet spot, but she knew that by passing my panties to Tony she was heaping the humiliation on to me.

Tony looked at the panties awkwardly. He had obviously never encountered unfathomable behaviour such as this before. But the huge bulge that was pushing out the front of his surfing trunks indicated that he was definitely enjoying being a part of what was unfolding. I knew he couldn't believe his luck that a woman several years older than him was standing semi-nude in front of him.

"I am not sure," Tony eventually responded.

"Well put them up to your nose, silly. I am sure you know the difference between the smell of pee and pussy juices?"

"Of course I do," Tony responded confidently, as if he had vast experience in this matter.

He brought my panties up to his nose and inhaled deeply several times.

"My God. It is definitely pussy juices." He sounded surprised.

"Let's get a second opinion shall we." Michelle removed my panties from Tony who seemed reluctant to let them go, and then passed them over to Jenny.

Jenny initially seemed reluctant to take them and glanced over to me. I think she was feeling sorry for me. However her curiosity, or perhaps her excitement, overruled her concerns and she took the panties and raised them to her nose.

"I can trust your judgement, Jenny," Michelle grinned, "since you have some experience in this matter. Since my sexy little flatmate managed to soak her juices all over your jeans."

"What?" Tony responded, not believing what he has hearing from the two girls who had been his friends for several years.

Jenny blushed awkwardly. "Michelle!" she admonished her friend. "Enough!"

But it was never enough for Michelle.

"What?" Michelle threw her hands up in mock surprise. "You haven't told Tony. It was so lovely!"

"It was embarrassing!" Jenny responded.

"Well for the onlookers it was lovely. Damn sexy."

"Sexy?" Tony's ears perked up even more. "You have to tell me."

"Well if you insist. A totally naked Angela sat on Jenny's lap and masturbated herself to orgasm while Jenny sucked her nipples. It was unbelievable."

"I was fully clothed," Jenny responded weakly, hoping it somehow made the situation more acceptable.

I had no such excuse I could possibly offer in my defence so I continued to stare shamefaced at the floor.

"Jenny did that? I don't believe it." Tony was in sensory overload. "Quiet, demure Jenny did that?"

"Sure did," Michelle winked in an exaggerated manner. "Tell our boy it is true, Jenny."

Jenny couldn't bring herself to speak, so she just nodded it was true. She knew it was no good denying it as there were witnesses.

"Holy smoke!"

"Enough tales of the past," Michelle directed her attention back to me. "Time to deal with the present."

I continued to avert my eyes downward, both hands clasped in front of me in a valiant attempt to preserve my modesty. I knew it was a submissive posture but I felt far too embarrassed to look them in the eye.

"Put your arms by your side and show our guests what happened to your pussy yesterday."

I wanted badly to disobey Michelle's request, but deep in my inner emotional core there was a powerful urge to allow myself to be humiliated. God forbid. Was Michelle right? Is this what I craved? Am I an exhibitionist? Or worse, just a total slut who gets her sexual fulfilment from being humiliated.

Despite my conflicted emotions I found myself unclasping my hands and then slowly letting them fall to my side. There were audible gasps as my bald pussy came into sight.

"You have shaved all your hair off since I last saw you?" Jenny blurted out, then blushed at admitting she had noticed.

"Well, to be more correct, her flatmates shaved all her pubes off for her," Michelle clarified.

"Her flatmates!' Tony exclaimed. "Now you have to be kidding me."

"Would I lie to you. She lay down on a towel in the lounge, raised her legs and got her pussy shaved. Then masturbated herself to a delicious orgasm while we all watched."

Tony let out a low groan. "I think I am going to cum in my pants. I didn't know woman could behave like this. It is so damn sexy. Please say I can come and be your flatmate. I will be in seventh heaven."

Michelle laughed. "Down tiger. If you are especially nice to me I will invite you around for one of our little sessions with Angela. And as a special memento you can take her panties home with you to sniff whenever you like."

Tony snatched them from Michelle, grinning from ear to ear at getting the trophy and a promise of an invite.

"Now you better get to the party before we are all missed and they come looking for us. If anyone is looking for us just tell them we are helping out Angela with a little personal problem."

Tony nodded and went to unlock the door before pausing and turning back to look at us.

"Any chance a horny male can make a last request?"

"And what might that be?" Michelle asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Can I see her tits?"

I grimanced and Jenny shook her head indicating no. But Michelle laughed as if it was funny.

"Why not!" Michelle turned to me. "Give the boy a look at those delicious boobs of yours. Let him see how hot you are. Take off your tee shirt and bra."

"Can't I just lift up the front of my shirt?" I pleaded.

"No, all off. If you are going to give him a perv, then let's make it a good one. Plus I am sure you are going to find it deliciously humiliating standing there totally naked, hiding nothing and revealing all."

The worse thing was that Michelle was totally correct. I was so aroused I could feel the moisture from my pussy wetting the inside of my thighs. I took a couple of deep breaths to steady my nerves, then quickly levered my tee shirt over my head. Once I had unclipped my bra I let the straps slide down my arms until my breasts came into full view. My nipples were fully erect, as I knew they would be. I let the bra fall to the floor, and I dropped my arms to my sides so that Tony could get a full view of my nakedness.

I was so aroused I was feeling light headed. Tony stared at me with lust in his eyes. He was shaking his head as if he couldn't believe his luck.

"Turn around, Ange," Michelle directed.

I turned so my back was to the three of them.

"Now bend over and grab your ankles."

Again I groaned in humiliation, before bending at the waist and grabbing my ankles. I was only too aware how exposed I was.

"Open your legs so we can get a really good view."

I slid my legs open. I knew my labia were totally on view.

"Oh my God," Tony exclaimed, "look how wet she is?"

"Yes, indeed," Michelle responded. "Very wet. Exposing yourself to us has made you aroused, hasn't it Ange?"

"Yes," I managed to respond.

"I bet you are so aroused you would like to stroke that swollen clit of yours?"

"Yes," I admitted honestly. I knew if Michelle asked me too I would masturbate myself in front of the three of them.

"I could always slide my cock up that wet pussy and save her the trouble," Tony responded hopefully.

"I bet you could, tiger. And I am sure you are hung like a horse. But for now you will have to settle for her panties. Show's over so you had better get to the party."

"Not even a blowjob?"

"Not even a blowjob," Michelle laughed.

Reluctantly, Tony took one last lustful gawk before letting himself out of the bathroom.

Jenny quickly relocked the door before anxiously turned to Michelle. "We had better get going before my Mum comes looking for us. She is awfully suspicious."

I could certainly attest to that. I had found out how suspicious her mother was.

"Please can I stand up now?" I whimpered.

"You stay where you are," Michelle responded. "Jenny, have you got any really short skirts?"

Jenny was clearly uncertain as to the reason for Michelle's request, and pondered for a short while before responding, "Well, I do have a couple of short skirts that I wore when I was sixteen but Mummy won't let me wear them now as I am a lot taller and she thinks they are unbecoming of a young lady. But why do you ask?"

"I think our little nymph here would look far prettier in a skirt than those scanty jean cut-offs."

"I don't think so. The skirts are really short."

"Sounds perfect. Bring both of them along and we can see if they fit."

I whimpered forlornly at what Michelle had planned for me. I felt so vulnerable being bent over and on display. I held my breath in fear as Jenny opened the bathroom door to go to her bedroom to look for the skirts. I closely watched Michelle to ensure she relocked the door.

I gasped when I felt Michelle place her hand on my buttock, then slowly slid it down to my very exposed vagina. Her fingers rested against my swollen labia. I had never been touched intimately by any of my flatmates, except when they shaved my pubic hair, so I was really uncertain about what was happening. I found it hard to breathe.

"Your pussy is very wet. Would you like to cum?"

"Umm," I procrastinated, not sure where this question was leading, especially as Jenny would be back shortly.

I gasped in pain as Michelle's other hand landed a sharp spank on my left buttock.

"Yes or no?" she asked impatiently.

"Yes!" I responded honestly.

What happened next took me by total surprise and shock. Michelle rammed two fingers deep into my very wet vulva. I was so shocked I immediate stood bolt upright, forcing the intruding fingers to pop out. I had never been touched by any person in this invasive way. It was not that it felt bad, it was just such a sudden attack of intimacy that I was not prepared for.

"Get back down," Michelle growled.

"But Michelle, I don't think this is right!" I blurted out.

"Bend over and touch your ankles" Michelle voice was firm but not threatening.

Very reluctantly I bend forward at my waist and grabbed my ankles again. I could feel my buttocks clenching with the tension of what was happening.

I had no sooner taken hold of my ankles when Michelle again thrust her fingers into my vulva. My wetness caused an embarrassing slurping noise as the fingers penetrated.

"Urghhh!" I groaned, but managed to stay in position.

Methodically Michelle withdrew her fingers before thrusting them again into the inner depths of my pussy. By the time she had done it half a dozen times I could feel the heat rising as my body began to react.

Before I knew it my buttocks were beginning to squirm and push back towards the invading fingers. I let out a whimper of ecstasy.

"Now, doesn't that feel good?" Michelle murmured.

"Yes! Yes!" I brazenly responded. "Fuck me harder."

Michelle responded by inserting a third finger into my vagina and increasing the tempo.

I was so aroused I could already feel my orgasm beginning to build.

"Do it! Do it!" I repeated over and over as the orgasm began to ripple through me.

Suddenly my ecstasy was interrupted by a knock on the door. Immediately I clasped my hand over my mouth to throttle the noise I was making. Much to my dismay Michelle immediately withdrew her fingers, leaving me hanging on the precipice of my orgasm.

"Who is it?" Michelle asked, sounding surprisingly composed.

When she found out it was Jenny she opened the door.

"Jesus, what were you two up to? I could hear the noise all the way down the hallway. It was just as well my mother didn't come along."

Michelle gave a half-hearted apology but offered no explanation. One was probably not needed as I was breathing deeply and I am sure my labia were spread wide in a clear indication that my vagina had been invaded. Although no doubt Jenny assumed I was again masturbating myself.

"We really must hurry," Jenny spoke anxiously. "I think my mother is beginning to look for us."

Michelle ordered me to stand up and face them. Embarrassed, I straightened up and turned to face them. I was fighting to get my breath under control, and I was conscious of my breasts rising and falling as I gulped in air. I could also feel my pussy juices running down my legs. Michelle took the first of the skirts and ordered me to put it on. Fortunately I have a slim waist so I managed to fasten it, but when I glanced in the mirror I realised how outrageously short it was.

"Not bad," Michelle admired. "Try the other one on."

I had to breathe in to get the second one fastened around my waist. It felt like it was even shorter than the first one, and a quick glance at the mirror confirmed it was so. If the first skirt was outrageously short, then this second one was positively obscene. It was so short that it only just came to the bottom of my butt cheeks, which meant both my pussy and buttocks were just covered and no more. If I bent over in any direction I would be exposing at least some part of my private anatomy.

"There is absolutely no way I am wearing this!" I objected hysterically, and began unfastening the clasp around the waist.

My hysterics were suddenly silenced by the sound of Mrs Taylor's booming voice from the hallway. "Jenny, are you in there? Come out immediately."

"Coming Mummy," Jenny quickly responded with a terrified look in her eyes. "Do something!" she mouthed to Michelle.

Michelle quickly scooped up the excess clothing and threw my tee shirt over to me. Quickly I dragged it over my head. It was an older tee shirt worn thin through too many washes, and I knew my erect nipples were protruding out.

"My bra!" I whispered anxiously. "I need my bra."

But it was already too late as Jenny was opening the bathroom door. Her mother loomed large in the doorway, her hands on her hips. It was truly a fearsome sight. She looked around suspiciously, I think expecting to find males in the bathroom with us. Thank heavens Tony had already left.

"What is going on in here?" Mrs Taylor enquired angrily. "It is your birthday, Jenny, and you need to be out entertaining your guests, not locked in a bathroom doing...doing...just what are you doing?

"Sorry Mummy," Jenny grimanced, "we were just..."

"Angela had a wee accident, Mrs Taylor," Michelle quickly piped in to rescue the situation. "We were just helping her out to avoid her being embarrassed. We are very helpful like that."

The opposite was in fact true, but I dared not utter a word. I was so conscious of a lack of appropriate clothing the last thing I wanted to do was draw Mrs Taylor's attention to me. I had my arms folded over my chest so as to hide the fact I was not wearing a bra. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do about my ridiculously short skirt. It was clasped tight around my waist and there was no way I could pull it down.

But inevitably Mrs Taylor's attention turned to me. "How old are you, girl?"

"Twenty two, Ma'am." My voice was barely above a whisper.

"Well you act like a twelve year old," she quickly retorted. "Wandering through people's houses and looking in their bedrooms, and it seems you are not even capable of toileting yourself properly. What is it with you, girl?"

I blushed with shame. It was then that Mrs Taylor spotted my skirt for the first time.

Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers
12