Life on Zaltar

Story Info
She was abducted into a life in a world filled with love.
9.9k words
34.5k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note... This is my first attempt to write a light easy reading fantasy that could perhaps include love and sensuality as well as being completely bizarre. It was my hope to be able to produce a "feel good" story. Please let me know by your comments if you think I have accomplished that. Thank you Trapper

It was later then Marcie would have liked to have got started back. She was packed and ready and said her good byes with the usual hugs, warnings and promises about being careful and to drive safely. With that taken care of and the good byes complete Marcie backed the small Beamer out of the drive way and waved goodbye.

She had a two hour drive back to the city and tomorrow it would be to back into the grind of first year college life as the new semester was beginning. Marcie had spend the weekend visiting her parents at the cottage in the lake country. She had driven out on the previous Thursday and spent the weekend relaxing and doing a bit of swimming.

Marcie was very pretty girl with long blonde hair that she very often wore in a ponytail and had been know to even go with pigtails on occasions. She had just turned twenty years old and kept herself in good shape and had shapely legs, a small waist and firm breasts. She was a bit of a health food nut in that she never ate red meat or pork and seldom touched alcohol. Marcie could perhaps have been considered to be a bit of a prude in some ways but she was friendly and a very classy young lady.

She dated and belonged to the usual groups but she had her whole life ahead of her and she would not hurry it. Marcie was still a virgin and had yet to even get herself into any uncomfortable situation regarding it. She was careful not because she wasn't sexual but because she was very selective and she had never been in love.

She was entered in the faculty of law and hoped to get back to work in the practice belonging to her family. She lived on a campus in an apartment with a couple of other girls that she got along with well. They were there to work and didn't get into the campus parties but like her did spend some time in the gym and the pool.

It was unknown to Marcie as she travelled down the secluded road that at that very moment she was being watched and that she had been stalked by an outside entity for over two months. Tonight was the night that the plans she had made for her life would all be terminated and she would be taken away to a new life in a new world so bizarre that it would be unimaginable to her. If she was to have been warned it would have been of little value. The forces that had become extremely interested in her were much too advanced to be concerned with any security known to man.

But she knew nothing of that and for the present she was making the best of enjoying the drive. She had a couple of new CDs and the factory installed stereo in the BMW was a good one. The road was not at all busy, in fact there was little traffic. It was just dusk and starting to get dark and the small Beamer's auto lights had kicked on some time ago. She rounded the last turn and came out of a series of bends between some hills and there was a long straight away down through a valley. She knew the road as she had driven it many times.

Marcie was a good driver and kept a constant speed. When she was well down into the valley she noticed the car acting odd and loosing speed. She pressed harder on the accelerator and it just seemed to slow down. It was running but would not respond . She pressed the brake pedal and again it felt right but nothing happened and she was slowing right down until her car came to a stop and when she tried to move to the shoulder she noticed she could not steer it. It was like the controls were all wrong and nothing was working.. The engine was still running and she was just sitting there. The engine then stopped and her car lights went out leaving her sitting and then she noticed that it was getting darker.

She could no longer see anything and it had become dead quiet. Marcie was ready to panic. It was so dark it was like it had went completely black It was impossible to see even an inch in front of her face. She smelled a strange pleasant perfume enter the car and as she inhaled it she became overcome with a nice feeling of tranquility and immediately she was no longer afraid as she drifted off into a very deep sleep.

The next thing Marcie felt was the cool soothing cloth on her forehead and then the gentle wiping around her eyes. She was waking from a deep sleep and was laying on some sort of a bed that was soft and mounded completely to her body. She moved her legs and wiggled her toes. She could move her arms and fingers but she was very tired and not fully awake.

She seemed to be in a room somewhere that was completely white with a very high ceiling. Someone was looking down at her and touching her with a cloth but it was blurry as her eyes were not fully focused. The soft touch made her think at first that it had to be a female and she must be in a hospital and it had to be a nurse. Her eyes were starting to focus and she moved her head slightly and looked around the room.

This was all weird and she then she looked closer at the nurse that was attending to her. It was not like any person that she knew. It had to be female as she was very pretty but the features were different. Her eyes were large and dark and reminded Marcie a little of the cute anime cartoon drawings. Her lips were small and looked soft and her nose was small and delicately pointed. She had shiny silky black hair that cascaded down over the side of her face but it left one ear uncovered.

Marcie was reminded of Spock on Star Trek as she had cute semi pointed ears but she was gorgeous beautiful. Marcie tried to speak and her throat was dry. The person pressed something and the bed started to rise until Marcie was sitting up. She was given a small container and it was obviously water and Marcie drank the whole thing. Then she cleared her throat slightly and asked the girl, "who are you?"

The girl smiled as she came towards Marcie and fixed the cover around her. It was of some kind of ultra soft material like Marcie had never seen. The person sat down beside her and spoke in a very soft clear voice and began to tell Marcie that she was speaking through a built in translator that would enable her to understand Marcie and be able to talk to her.

She told Marcie to not be afraid and that her name was Zola and she was Marcie's guardian and would be her friend. Marcie could not understand the guardian term and assumed it meant she was a nurse or something. Zola told her that her and her brother were her guardian and protector and that Marcie had been brought here by her brother Zion. She then excused herself and left the room as Marcie stared straight ahead in bewilderment.

As soon as the person who called herself Zola left the room Marcie looked around . The air was very invigorating and the place was ultra clean. The cover and under pad on the bed she was in was of material she had not seen. She was a bit weak and could not get up but she noticed she was not wearing her clothes and that she felt like she had been washed and of course her clothes had been changed. She was wearing a most comfortable high neck chocolate coloured jump suit that was light, soft and formed right to her body like an extra skin. Everything in the room looked strange and unique and Marcie wondered what country she was in. The automatic door opened and the girl Zola came back in accompanied by a much larger person and this was obviously a male. This guy was over six feet tall and gorgeously handsome with roughed exact features of the girl Zola. This had to be the brother that Zola mentioned. She must have went to get him. He smiled at Marcie and came toward the bed and took her hand in his. He had very soft clean skin but he transmitted a feeling of strength with a magnetism that put Marcie instantly at ease with him. She knew for some reason before he even spoke that she was going to like him.

His first words were " I see you have talked to Zola and are you feeling okay?" He talked slow and soft with a distinct accent like Marcie had never heard. He told her she might be weak for a while longer and as soon as she was a bit stronger she could get up but not to hurry and that he or Zola would stay with me. He said she had been asleep for a long time and it would take a while to get her bearings back. She asked him how long she had been asleep and he said it was the equivalent of ten days of her days. Her next obvious question was where was she and what people were they. They were different in many ways such as facial features and skin coloring. Their hair is like silk and the skin on his hand when he touched her was like velvet.

Zola prepared a sort of large chair with a blanket in what appeared to be a sitting area just off the room they were in. She seemed to press something and the whole room sort of turned inside out and a small waterfall and some greenery appeared right in the room. There was even some birds and a few small animals by the water. Zola fixed the covers around Marcie and the male picked her up almost as if she was as light as a feather and took her to the chair and sat her in it. He fixed the covers on her and they all sat down. Zola then formally introduced the male as her brother Zion and that she was twenty days older then Zion. Both of them were about the same age as Marcie. In fact Zola was even almost the same size as Marcie.

For the next while she listened intently to a story that was unbelievable. But these people seemed so honest and sincere that she was beginning to believe this was not a dream and not some fantasy. It seemed that according to Zion she was not even on earth anymore. She was told that over the last five hundred years the people in this small kingdom in the galaxy called Zaltar had been using selected humans to propagate their race. The population of their area was small and Marcie was told there was human women there that had been taken in the way she had been.

Like Marcie they had been stalked and watched for many months before a move was made to take them. She was told that Zion followed her for almost the equivalent of six months. Apparently people from Zaltar had mastered the art of sight refraction that could make themselves invisible to the human eye. They could travel at will and their means of travel was instantaneous so they could be undetected. During this time Zola mostly sat quiet and listened. Then she told Marcie that Zion did not even look at any other humans after he first found her. His decision was made quickly and he spent all his time undetected with her whenever he was on earth until she was taken off the road that night.

Zola went away again and Zion took Marcie's hand in his and told her she would not be going back to earth and her home and life would be there now. Marcie asked about her parents. She was told that her car stayed where it was on the road with no clues as to her disappearance. Marcie was upset and cried because this was now real and she knew in her mind this was not a game. Zion came close to her and she let him take her into his arms and comfort her and for some reason he made her feel better. It was remarkable how good he felt.

Zola returned and smiled at Zion as he held Marcie. She had brought a mirror like stainless steel container. Inside there was pieces of types of fruit and Marcie was asked to try some. Zion took one and ate it and she noticed he ate the same as a human and Marcie tried it and it was like pineapple only even better. She tried another piece of the darker red kind and it was like no fruit she had ever tasted. Marcie loved fruit and this was unbelievable.

They talked quietly and Zion told Marcie it would be best for her to sleep a bit and later when she woke up she would feel better because of the powerful nourishment in the fruit she had ate. At that time she would be shown her new home. Zion helped her to her feet and linked his arm around her and helped her make her walk back to the bed. Marcie made it there easily. Zion lifted her on and Zola fixed the covers around her.

Zola sat at the edge of the bed with Marcie's hand in hers as Marcie closed her eyes and went into a form of almost drugged sleep. At one point during what must have been the night because it was dark she woke up and felt Zola beside her under the covers with her arm over Marcie and her body moulded tight to her. Zola was sound asleep and she felt so warm and nice that Marcie just went back to sleep.

When she woke it was light and Zola was there. Marcie seemed to have cleared her head and gotten her strength back and sat up alone. Zola told her to get up and walk around and took her and showed her the bathrooms and that was an experience. Nothing was what it should be but it was private and very clean and when Zola explained how the different things worked she used them and came back to the room.

When she got back Zola had some clothes in her hands and they were jump suits of the same beautiful material like what she was wearing to sleep in only much thicker, more elaborate and beautiful. She touched the material and it was so soft. Zola told her that they would take a walk to a shower area and that she would help Marcie.

They walked out of the room into a hallway and past a sitting area and another area with trees and running water. Zola explained the place belonged to her and Zion and now it would be Marcie's home also. Well it was beautiful enough for sure and Zola turned into a hall where a door automatically opened.. It seemed nobody had to touch a door here only walk to it and it opened and closed behind you. They went into a room where Zola told Marcie that they would undress and shower.

Apparently Zola was going to shower with her as she undid the zipper type fastener down the front of her jump suit and slid it off. Marcie was a bit relieved to see that Zola was almost the same as a human woman. She had beautiful firm breasts and very dark raised nipples and dark auricles. She had a flat stomach with a navel but no pubic hair and no sign of any hair except the beautiful black hair on her head. Her skin was like alabaster and she was gorgeous.

Marcie was a bit reluctant and for the first time she became aware that these people had a sense of humour. Zola laughed and told her not to be shy about showing herself because after all who did she think changed her out of her earth clothes in the transporter. Marcie laughed and slid the zipper down and slid the suit off her. She noted that she was not wearing any brassier or panties and neither had Zola. They went into an adjoining room and Zola pushed a button on the wall and the whole ceiling erupted with a fine spray of water like soft rain and it was perfect body temperature.

Zola had a container of something and dipped her hand in it and spread a sort of jelly on her skin that when she rubbed it foamed up into a soft lather. She soaped herself completely and moved to Marcie. They stood under the warm water and talked for a few minutes. She told Marcie they would be together almost all the time and it was customary for the two of them to help each other. She was Marcie's guardian on behalf of her brother Zion who was Marcie's protector. To Marcie this was unreal and she couldnt help but wonder if Zion was also destined to be her first lover.

Zola then took a semi handful of the gel and reached around Marcie and rubbed it all over her body .. She covered Marcie's back in the sweet smelling lather and all down her legs and her shoulder and then Zola moved to Marcie's front and without any hesitation began to lather under Marcie's arms and firm breasts. Zola was taking special attention there and moved her body right in until she was touching Marcie.

She took another small amount of the gel and moved to Marcie's lower belly.. Marcie was sort of shocked and thought to herself that she wasn't really going to go down there was she? With out a moment of hesitation Zola was between Marcie's legs and was lathering and washing her vaginal lips and soaping her pubic area the same as she had done her own a few minutes ago.. Her fingers were so soft and the gel type foaming lotion was so nice that Marcia could not control the fact that she became aroused.

Zola sensed it and smiled and soaped her own body again and moved in close until she was touching Marcie. She clicked her fingers and the lights in the room dimmed and left the two girls standing in each others arms. Zola slid her hands across Marcie and down her back. Marcie loved the feel of Zola's soft skin and Zola moved against her and slid her hand down between them. Marcie was feeling Zola's legs against her now and one of them went between hers and moved against her pubic area just as Zola's hand found her there.

She gently opened Marcie and touched her. She whispered in Marcie's ear that she could touch her if she wanted and Marcie cupped Zola's breasts as she flinched with the new feeling of being touched between her legs. Zola had easily found Marcie's sensitive slightly swollen clitoris and in just a matter of minutes Zola made Marcie orgasm like never before. She was left standing in Zola's arms breathing hard and quivering. It came so fast it was unbelievable.

Zola kissed Marcie softly on the lips and Marcie was in a complete state of wonder. She had a close sexy feeling towards Zola and slid her arms around her and kissed her back. It was a long lingering soft gentle kiss. Zola turned the water off and they moved to an area where a warm wind helped dry them as they rubbed themselves with terry clothe type towels that were almost an inch thick.. Zola was very interested in the light brown pubic hair of Marcie's. She combed it with her fingers and said although she didn't have any she liked it and she had seen other human women with it and liked it. Marcie had noticed when they touched each other in the shower that Zola had lips and an opening below the same as she did and like her Zola was also small there.


They combed out their hair as the soft winds dried it for them and then they both slid into their jump suits and Marcie looked at herself in a mirror that covered a whole wall and was amazed that for some reason she had never looked so good. They walked out of there together and she followed Zola outside into the sun and it was much like earth only so much cleaner and so fresh. They were going to meet with Zion and walked slowly along.. Marcia noticed some children playing and it was like children everywhere and at one point she noticed a black haired woman with three Zaltar children beside her. The woman was also human and noticed Marcie.

Marcia asked Zola if she could talk to her and Zola said yes and that the ladies name was Laura . Marcie approached her and asked if they could talk and the woman smiled and answered her in a perfect Scottish accent. It turned out she was twenty seven years old and had been taken from northern England when she was on a trip from Aberdeen which was her home town in Scotland. She looked happy and was very pretty and well cared for. Laura told Marcie the three children were hers and that she was very much in love with her protector who was their father and she would spend the rest of her life on Zaltar. She also told Marcie that only the royalty on Zaltar could go outside their race to help propagate the species by bringing in new blood in the form of special females that suited them.

It was evident to Marcie that she had also been brought there for breeding and she asked Laura and she laughed and told Marcie that it was a very good possibility. She also assured Marcie that she would never be forced for any reason. She then made a joke by saying that if there was a consolation in that idea it was that a pregnancy on Zaltar didn't leave you all swollen and sick for nine months. It only took a few hours and Marcie's eyes went wide in disbelief and sort of just laughed it off. She thought her new friend Laura who seemed to be a lovely person was showing her some Scottish style humour.