Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,655 Followers

Finally, I got to the parking lot, parked, and rushed into the restaurant. I saw him immediately, sitting over by one of the large plate glass windows, looking out at the Christmas decorations on some of the local businesses. I approached and I saw him turn and look at me. He smiled and I knew why I agreed to have dinner with him. He was just a normal guy, but something about him put a clench in my stomach whenever our eyes met. I liked being around him. I returned the smile and I rushed to the table. Under my coat, I was wearing a nice ribbed turtleneck and jeans. I had decided to go safe.

"Sorry I'm late. Everything conspired against me." I watched him closely for how he handled it. I was, after all, 25 minutes late.

He smiled and appeared at ease; no hint of exasperation. "No problem. I was just relaxing and enjoying my beer. I knew that you wouldn't stand me up and that something must have happened."

"Oh, god. Everything went wrong. My mother kept me late at the travel agency and then I got behind a large combine or tractor that I couldn't get around. Heaven knows what it was doing out this time of year. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Let's forget about it and just enjoy dinner." Dennis opened a menu. "I haven't been here before. Have you? You know what's good here?"

"Yeah, I've been here several times. The best is the veal piccata. The veal is excellent and the sauce and capers are the best I've ever had."

"Wow! I love veal piccata and that's quite a recommendation!" Dennis put the menu down. "That's what I'm having."

I looked at him and liked that. I had never had anyone I was having dinner with immediately go with my recommendation. They all had wanted to put their own stamp on their selection. I felt like that showed that he respected me... well, at least my opinion of food. I smiled, remembering that we had almost had sex. I had liked him from the moment we met and this was reinforcing that.

"What?" Dennis had seen me smile.

I wondered if I should tell him what I was thinking. Why not? I wanted to be honest with him. "I was just amazed that you immediately went with my recommendation. I like that you did that."

Dennis looked at me a little puzzled. "Why? I love veal piccata and you said it was good here."

"Well, most of the men I've dated had to look over the menu some more and make sure that it was their decision to select their meal."

He stared at me. "What? Why? What difference does that make?" He was actually perplexed.

I smiled and looked down at my napkin, readjusting it. Wasn't it obvious? "I guess maybe these guys I've been dating are either too hung up on themselves or can't let it be known that a woman might make up their mind for them."

"I don't know why. It's only selecting a meal. I didn't ask you to pick out a new car for me."

I laughed at that. God, this guy was so not like my other dates. He was open and honest and said what he thought. "You don't try to mince words, do you? You just come out and say exactly what you want, don't you?"

Dennis smiled. "I try not to play games. Well, maybe I have done that a little, with some women, but you don't seem that type. I think I can tell you anything."

The waiter came up right then and interrupted the conversation, so we ordered and Dennis did order the veal piccata. After the waiter left, Dennis looked at me. I had to look away. Sometimes his gaze was too intense. When I looked back, he was still staring at me. "What?"

"Still stunning." Dennis grinned.

"Snake charmer!"

The rest of the meal went very well. We talked about our families and who we both knew in the nearby towns. I had never felt so relaxed on a first date. I was hoping that Dennis felt the same way.

After we paid and rose to leave, Dennis came over and helped me with my coat. Then he did something that startled me. He buttoned it up. It felt very personal and attentive. I was amazed and when he finished and looked up at me he smiled. I felt it all the way down to my toes... and that place in the middle was heating up, too. There was some kind of chemistry here. He led me outside. It was cold and threatening snow.

"How about a stroll around the little downtown area here?"

"Okay."I pulled my coat tightly about me and then put my hand back down for him to take it. I liked the idea of strolling around this little town with all the Christmas decorations while holding his hand.

We walked and talked as we meandered thru the small downtown area and we were back at our cars in very little time. When we reached my car, I took my keys out and unlocked it, but didn't open the door. Instead I turned and leaned against the door. I wonder if he knew what I wanted. Dennis stood right in front of me. He leaned down, putting his hands on my car either side of me, pressing lightly, but still firmly against me as he kissed me. His kisses were as wonderful as I remembered. He made it a soft start as he slowly put his lips on mine and we just lightly touched lips. Then he would push a little harder and snake his tongue out against my lips, probing and seeking permission to enter. I opened my mouth and his tongue met mine in a flurry of fighting to enter the other's mouth. I put my hands around him, kissing him back hard, drawing us into a tight clench, telling him that I really wanted him. I didn't know if he knew how much, my erogenous zones starting to beg for attention. When the kiss was finished, Dennis stood up straight and stared into my eyes, both of us catching our breath. I could feel myself getting warm, my panties sticking to me. Damn, this guy was good!

He pulled away. "Can I call you at school? I really want to see you again."

I stared at him. I wanted him now... right now. "I don't think I can wait that long."

Dennis smiled. "Me, neither. Do you want to have lunch tomorrow? What about New Year's Eve? Do you have plans?"

That was not exactly what I had in mind. I grinned and looked down at his chest as I ran my hands over it, wondering what it would be like skin to skin. "That's not what I meant. What I meant was that I don't want to wait another moment to have sex. I want to go somewhere right now. Does that shock you?"

Dennis looked at me for a moment. "I wouldn't say shocked. Maybe a little surprised." He leaned in and kissed me lightly and then whispered breathlessly. "But I would be lying if I didn't say I had hoped for it, prayed for it, was willing to beg for it." He grinned at his little joke.

That made me laugh. "Beg, huh? Not really necessary at this point. Okay, so where do we go? I have family at my house."

"No problem. My family is all out and I have a separate entrance to the basement where I stay when I come home. We can go there."

I hesitated for a second. Was I really going to do this? I took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll follow you."

I got in my car. What the hell was I doing? I had never, not once, initiated sex, and here I was doing it again with this guy. What kind of hold did he have over me? I wanted to spend every moment with him. When he kissed me, it seemed like I was the center of his universe. I don't know why, but he was able to make me feel that way. He also put a tingle in my nipples and pussy that were undeniable. Okay, that could have been mostly due to the fact that I had not had sex in several months and I was horny. But the more I thought about it the more I realized it actually felt good to initiate it... it felt... freeing. I was glad I had done this.

***** Dennis *****

I didn't even feel the cold as I walked to my car. Holy shit! She still wanted to have sex with me! I had never had a woman take the initiative like this. She was intelligent, interesting, gorgeous, had a fantastic laugh, and her eyes were mesmerizing. It didn't hurt that I could tell that she had a killer body under those clothes.

I drove slowly and led her the 12 miles back to my house. I was glad to see that my family was all still out. I pulled into the head of the driveway and rolled down my window. I motioned for her to park in front so that she wouldn't get blocked in when my family came home. I then pulled to the very back of the driveway and waited for her. She came up the driveway like we were just going inside to watch a movie, seemingly at ease. I was getting butterflies in my stomach as I thought about unwrapping the best present I was going to get for these holidays. The house was on a hill and had been built into it so that the basement was a walk-in from the back and the additional bedroom for the house was in the finished basement. She smiled and I took her hand and led her around to the basement entrance.

***** Jennifer *****

I parked out front and walked toward him, trying to remain calm. I had not had sex in a few months and had initiated it. What must he really think about that? Would he assume that I was always this easy? Would he assume that I was always horny? Would he assume that all it took was some frilly words to get me naked on my back? God, what the hell was I doing?

I tried to remain calm as I walked up the driveway and he led me around the back. My stomach was clenched in both sexual anticipation and nervousness.

Dennis led me around the back and opened the door. When I entered and he turned on the light, I could see that we were in a den-like area. There were some child toys in a box in the corner, several chairs and a large rear-projection TV. Dennis took my hand again and led me around the corner, past the stairwell leading to the main floor, past a bathroom and into a large bedroom. It was neatly appointed, clean, and the bed was nicely made. I could also see that he was basically living out of his suitcase. It was still propped up against a wall with clothes in it. However, they were all neatly folded and arranged. Wow! He was organized. This was a first for me. None of my relatives or other guys I knew kept everything this neat; most never even made their bed.

Well, the time had arrived. It was time to take charge.

***** Dennis *****

I opened the door, led her inside the bedroom and turned on the light. I could see her taking it all in. I was glad that I was neat and kept the place clean. I hated messy people who never cleaned up anything, but were always apologizing about their messiness.

I turned to Jennifer. "Let me take your coat." I slipped it off her shoulders and hung both of our coats in the closet. I turned back to her and there was that moment of trepidation caused by two completely separate individuals trying to figure out the next step.

I decided to just kiss her. She kissed me back... hard. We tongue fenced and I was hard in 30 seconds. She rubbed up against my boner and we dry humped standing there for a moment. Then she backed away. She put her hands up and pushed me back on the bed. I sat down.

She stared at me. "This was my call." She grinned.

I just sat there and watched. Jennifer removed her shoes and socks and placed them by the chair near a small desk. It was winter, but her toenails were nicely painted. Did she have this in mind all along? She put her hands down to the bottom of her turtleneck and slowly peeled it up and off. Her lustrous hair flopped back down as she got it off, making a nice contrast to the pale skin she had. She was wearing a simple black bra, which held what looked like nice firm tits, and her waist was small and flat. She was definitely in good shape. She then peeled off her jeans, wiggling her hips back and forth, as women must when they are wearing them fairly tight. She stood up. She was wearing black bikini panties that matched her bra; simple, but elegant. Her hips were a little wider than her torso. She was probably something like 36C – 25 – 38, but that was just an uneducated guess. Her breasts were larger than I initially thought because of her frame and long torso. Her hips were definitely an all night saddle!

All I could say was a simple "Wow" and she blushed.

She then reached up behind her back and released her bra. She held it in front of herself for a second, took a deep breath, and then dropped it. Her breasts were perfectly formed. They were not large on her frame, very pale, with a few freckles across the top, and with dusky pink areolas and bright pink nipples. I had heard them called "cotton candy nipples" by some because of the color. The nipples were standing up, hard and excited. I could only stare.

She put her hands into the sides of her panties and looked at me. She smiled shyly, but stripped the panties off. She took them and put them with the rest of her clothes on the chair. She stood up and I looked at her crotch. Her pussy was shaved to an arrowhead over the top, the rest bare, and her slit was slightly visible between her legs.

I looked up at her eyes and could see and feel her anticipation. She seemed unsure about what I would think of her body. I could never understand why some beautiful women didn't think they looked good when naked. I just said one word. "Stunning!" She blushed.

***** Jennifer *****

I felt his gaze on my nakedness and blushed. I could see the lust in his eyes as he muttered that I was stunning and I wanted to undress him next. I was glad that he was letting me set the pace and do this. It was my show after all.

I moved to the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. I had it off in a flash. Then I removed his t-shirt and ran my hands over his chest. He was mostly hairless and smooth. He was not overly muscled, but lean and strong. I could feel it in his chest and stomach. I moved to his feet and took off his shoes and socks. When I ran my fingers over the soles of his feet he jerked a little. I smiled at his ticklishness and he smiled back. I then went to his belt and unbuckled it. He sat there staring at me. I looked up and saw that he was actually watching my hands, not staring at my other body parts. I liked that.

I finally had his belt undone and removed his pants and boxers in one easy pull. I threw them on the floor and looked at what I had revealed. It was not a huge cock. I had seen some of those in porn movies, but it was still good size. It was hard and sticking straight up, revealing it to be about 7" in length with a nice girth. I looked up at Dennis and he was watching me closely. I stared up into his eyes as I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his dick. He smiled and reached for me. But before he pulled me up, I wanted to taste his manhood. I leaned over and took as much as I could into my mouth, about 5-6 inches. I bobbed a couple of times and then released it. He let out a slight moan and stared at me the entire time.

He pulled me up and kissed me strongly, his hands running over my nipples. I had always reacted to nipple play. They were sensitive and were my 'on' buttons. Playing with them was like starting a fire in my pussy. He rubbed them and lightly pinched them. I broke the kiss and moaned. I was more than turned on at this point. I think I had anticipated this since before dinner and now I was definitely wet and ready for sex, not any more foreplay. It was definitely going to be quick tonight. Dennis leaned back on the bed and I climbed up over him, dragging my body over his and sitting on top of him. I trapped his dick against his belly and rubbed against it. Mmmm. I rocked back and forth, rubbing my now wetness over his dick and letting it tickle my clit a little. I wanted to fuck now. I knew all along that I was going to end up here. He suddenly stopped me and I looked up, wondering what was going on.

"Wait! I don't have a condom on." Dennis said to me.

I looked at him. "Fuck it! I want it bareback. I'm on the pill and we are both safe, right?"

Dennis looked at me for a microsecond and just nodded.

I made my point by reaching back and lining his dick up with my hole. He didn't argue. He was a guy and I knew he would not argue about going bareback with me. I rocked back and forth, letting his throbbing pole pick up my juices and kept taking a little more each time. Finally, he was buried in me and I let all my weight rest on him. I really needed this right now and it felt wonderful. I looked down at him and his eyes were closed as he enjoyed the sensation. I smiled. "You feel really good in me."

He opened his eyes and smiled. "You feel sensational!"

I smiled and giggled a little, then sat up a little straighter. "Mmmm. That's so good."

I could see that Dennis was watching my face closely as I raised and lowered myself on him. I would close my eyes as I lowered myself, feeling the penetration reach up into me. His upward curvature meant that he was rubbing my g-spot as it went into my pussy. It felt so good and I started slowly luxuriating in the wonderful feeling that was building in me. I would open them and look at him when I rose up. Dennis reached up and cupped and then lightly rolled my nipples. I looked at him and moaned. I loved that. My nipples got more and more sensitive during sex and I was glad that he was paying attention. I looked down at him and saw his eyes sweeping over me, checking out every inch of me. I was so horny and wanted to cum.

***** Dennis *****

I was in heaven. This goddess-like woman was fucking me. We met, we had dinner, and she attacked me. I was afraid I was going to wake up and find it was all an erotic dream.

She was riding me and the anticipation meant that I wasn't going to last long. I just hoped that it was long enough to get her off. Her breasts were bouncing beautifully as she rode me. She was moaning and closing her eyes and I reached up and lightly tugged on her nipples. They were so beautiful; long, diamond drill hard, extremely sensitive. She moaned, telling me that she liked that so I pulled her down and took one in my mouth. Licking at the nipple and then sucking as much of the entire tit as I could get into my mouth. She shuddered slightly at that. I continued to lick and suck on her tits while she rode me. I wanted to get her off so I took my right hand and put it between us, palm up on her stomach. I forced it down until I could get my thumb to the top of her slit. I knew I could get her off if I could get to her clit. She was already pretty worked up and moaning. I finally found it and started rubbing it in time with her movement up and down on me. That caused an immediate reaction. She moaned more and increased the speed of her hips. She started bouncing up and down hard, closing her eyes and screwing up her face. I could see her working toward her orgasm, the wave building, threatening to crash over her. I could cum just watching her enjoy herself like this. She was bouncing up and down on me hard and our pubic bones were mashing against each other and smashing my hand, but I didn't care. It was glorious. I knew I was going to cum in about 10 seconds and I hoped I was judging her body's reaction correctly and that she would be joining me.

Then she suddenly reached orgasm. She stopped bouncing and held herself still for a second. All her muscles went taut and I could see all the tendons in her neck stand out. Her eyes were closed, her head was thrown back, and she rode it out like a bucking bronco as I continued to thumb her clit. She finally relaxed and collapsed on top of me.

"Did you cum with me?" She didn't raise her head, just whispered while lying on top of me.

"No."

"Mmmm. Good. I want to feel it when you cum. I want to see your face."

I started thrusting again, knowing I would be there soon. She rose up to look down at me and stared. She let me bounce her up and down a few more times and I stared at her. Her tits were bouncing again, her hips slapping up against mine, and she started moaning again. All too soon it overtook me and I blasted her. I shot several large streams deep into her, each time holding myself buried up against her, until I was spent. I fell back on the bed and opened my eyes.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,655 Followers