Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

We undressed ourselves quickly and joined each other on the bed. I looked at her body. She was definitely a curvy girl. She had a few extra pounds around the waist and butt, but she was pretty, soft, pliable, and ready to fuck. We were both so sex starved that we kissed for only a couple of minutes; me with my hand rubbing her pussy and her jacking me off when she pulled back.

"Just fuck me. Please. Just fuck me!"

I reached to the bedside table and pulled out a condom. I ripped it open and slid it over my dick. She watched carefully. Then I climbed up on her and settled myself between her legs in the classic missionary position. She reached down and guided me to her pussy. She was pretty wet, but still rubbed the head back and forth and then I had to ease it in a couple of inches, back it out, and do it again. Finally, I was buried in her. She moaned her approval and wrapped her legs around me.

I started thrusting and at the same time bent my head over to suck at her big eraser nipples. She moaned some more. I was thrusting in and out, enjoying the feeling of a woman's pussy again, when the first visual hit me. It was of the first time that Jennifer and I had had sex. She too had been the aggressor. We had fucked missionary style just like this; the two of us reveling in our own pleasure, no talking.

In no time at all, Mary was thrashing and moaning and cumming on my dick. I only lasted about 20 seconds after that, cumming in large spasms, filling the condom.

After I rested for a second I rolled off her. She rose up on one elbow, looked at me, and then kissed me on the cheek. "That was nice. It was quick, but we both needed that, don't you think?"

I laughed a little at her frankness. "Hmmmmm. I agree."

I removed the condom and threw it away. We both went into the bathroom and I pulled out an extra toothbrush that I had under the sink. She was impressed. We were both naked and I giggled a little when she brushed her teeth and her tits shook and wiggled. Tits were always an amazing thing to me. After we finished, we took turns emptying our bladders and returned to the bed. It was interesting to me that she was so relaxed with her body, remaining naked in front of me after our first encounter.

Finally we hit the bed and within 15 minutes we were both asleep, naked, together.

When I woke in the morning it was 6:30am. My hours were always early now, even on the weekends, that I was working regularly. Mary was still there, sleeping soundly. I stared at her. She was so cute laying there, sleeping so soundly and contentedly. I looked over her pale face and brown hair. She was actually quite pretty. I got up and got into the shower. I was in the shower, just finishing when I heard the bathroom door open.

"I didn't wake you with the shower, did I?"

"Yeah." She mumbled, still waking up. "But I need to get up and get home. I have a roommate right now and I'd rather be in bed when she wakes up. She always sleeps late, so I should be safe." She peeked around the curtain at me. "Are you done yet?"

"Yes, I was just getting out? You want to get in?"

"No, I was just checking because I have to go to the bathroom. I wanted to check on flushing while you were in the shower in case you get the hot blasts like we do in our apartment."

"No, the water temperature is pretty steady here." I turned off the water and reached for my towel. "But I'm getting out anyway."

She sat down on the commode and started peeing. It was a little shocking. I had never been that relaxed with anyone until I had been with Jennifer for 6 months. Mary was doing it like it was an everyday occurrence. She looked up at me. I must have been staring.

"What?" She giggled. "Haven't you ever seen a girl pee before?"

"Uh, yes. But not after the first night."

She shrugged. "Sorry. I'm not very shy."

"I can see that." I laughed and walked out of the bathroom while she finished.

When she came out I was getting dressed and she did the same. "Do you want some breakfast?"

"No." She turned to me. "I have to get home. But maybe next time we sleep together I'll stay for breakfast."

"Next time, huh?"

"Well, yeah! Last night we were both just helping each other with pity fucks. We had both been without sex for too long. Next time I plan on enjoying a long session."

I tried not to act surprised, but this woman was very outgoing and forthright. "Okay. Thanks for the warning. I'll save up my energy."

She smiled and punched me in the arm. "Okay, smartass. I'll see you later."

Then she was gone and I tried to figure out if I had just been used. Hmmm. Oh, well. Whatever!

Chapter 6.

Labor Day (literally), 2001

*******Jennifer *******

I went into labor on Labor Day. Another coincidence that made me groan when it was mentioned. My mother and sister took me to the hospital and 6 hours later I had a beautiful baby girl. At least I thought she would be beautiful as soon as she got over the trauma of being removed from a nice, warm body. When they brought her to me not too much later, I tried my first attempt at breast feeding. It felt weird the first time, but by the second day, my breasts were releasing their milk freely and it actually felt good when Angela, the name I had decided to give her, fed on them. My mother and sister had come around and were helpful, supportive, and ready to assist in any way. I just hoped that I had made the right decision. Raising a child alone was going to be tough.

Whenever they came to visit me, I could tell that they were happy for me. But I also knew that they were debating whether or not to call Dennis. Finally, I brought the subject up.

"Mom, Diane. I'm serious about raising this baby myself and not bringing Dennis into it. Do not, I repeat, do not call him or his family. I know they live nearby, but do not do it."

Diane spoke first. "I just think he has a right to know, that's all. I mean, didn't you put his name on the birth certificate?"

"No, he doesn't have to know, but I did put his name on the birth certificate. He is the father. But he and I split up when he didn't know I was pregnant. I was on the pill, so as far as he knows, I've moved on. Well, I have. I'm going to be a mother and this child is going to grow up and have a great life. I can't change mine, but I can certainly determine hers. You hear me?"

Diane glared at me. My mother answered. "Yes, dear." She patted my hand a little too condescendingly for me. "We hear you. We know that you want to do this, but you have no idea what it's like to raise a child alone."

"I won't be doing it alone if you two help me."

"Don't worry. I'll do everything I can; and so will Diane. If we have to we can always discuss this again later."

*******Dennis *******

Mary and I were spending a lot of time together by September. She was pretty, a fantastic lover with an adventurous streak, and supportive of my ever-increasing hours at work. We would usually end up back at my place whenever we wanted to be together. She had broached the subject of moving in together, but I had tried to avoid the subject. I didn't want any dependencies between the two of us. On Labor Day, while I was making breakfast a funny thing happened. I was in the kitchen making some eggs and bacon when she came in and sat quietly behind me. Anyone who knew Mary, knew that she was anything but quiet. She was normally very loquacious and, as most people found her, bubbly. I didn't even realize she was there when I turned around, about to yell out her name.

"Oh." I jumped a little. "I didn't hear you come in."

She looked at me strangely. It stopped me in my tracks. "What?"

She pulled out a folder and laid it on the table. "This."

There was no reason to say anything else. As soon as she laid it on the table I knew what it was. It was the folder from my desk that had mementos, pictures, and even some letters from Jennifer. I looked at it every once in awhile when I felt a little lonely and must have left it out. Jennifer could fill up my life like nobody ever did or has done since. "Oh... Jennifer."

She looked at me. "Isn't this a little weird? I mean you have things in here that lovers keep, but usually guys don't pull it out and stare at it once you've broken up. And now I find it on top of your desk, like you were just looking thru it."

"I haven't looked at it in a while. I just haven't gotten around to deciding what to do with it."

She watched my reaction closely. "You're a bad liar. You just haven't let go of her yet. That's okay. I can deal with that. Just don't get morbid about it."

"Nah, I was just looking. Now put it back and let's eat breakfast." I tried to get past it as soon as possible.

She put it back and we tried to move on.

Dec 17th, 2001

*******Jennifer *******

I was sitting in front of the family Christmas tree breast-feeding Angela. She was almost done and her eyes were already starting to close. She finished and I tried to burp her a little, but she was exhausted. So was I. She was sleeping well, but only at four hour stretches. She was hungry every four hours and, although I hated waking up all the time, my breasts were producing enough milk that if she didn't feed right away, they would start leaking.

The only problem I was feeling was that it was the holidays. In fact, it was the one year anniversary of my big blow up with Dennis. Couple that with my hormonal changes after birth, and I was a prime suspect for depression. I knew that, but there's nothing you can do about it when it comes. I found myself crying, tears streaming down my face, when my mother and sister came back from the mall. They looked at me and gathered on either side of me.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I don't know. I don't know."

My mother drew me close to her. "No worries, baby. Let's put on something interesting, like Scrooged. I love Bill Murray in that."

"Okay."

My sister left the room, doing something in the other room. My mother loaded the VCR and went to get some drinks for us. I stared at the TV as a trailer ran. I couldn't get my mind around what was happening to me. I felt a little detached from everything. Finally, my mother came back and gave me a diet soda. I took a drink and looked up at her. Everything came into focus again. ''What are we watching?"

My mother looked at me strangely for a second. "I decided I wanted to watch a Christmas movie. That okay with you?"

"Uh, sure."

I looked up at the Advent calendar on the wall, seeing if there was a chocolate piece available. That's when it hit me again. One year since I lost Dennis. Shit!

My mother saw the look come across my face and sat down, trying to console me. "What is it, dear?"

"It was one year ago tonight that I made a fool of myself and Dennis left me."

My mother looked at me the way only a mother can. "Sweetheart, it was one year ago today that he found out. You made a fool of yourself several months before that."

"Well, in any case, I hope he's having a nice Christmas."

"He's probably visiting his family. That's only 20 miles to their house. Why don't you go over and see him? Sometimes a man can't bring himself to admit he's wrong or to make the first move to make up. You should see if he's over it."

I thought about it seriously. "What was he wrong about, mother? He didn't do anything wrong. Maybe he's a little self righteous, but I'm the one that fucked up. No. I can't go see him, I'm not ready."

My mother, after once again flinching at my use of the f-word, patted my hand and gave me another motherly, dripping-with-sarcasm response. "Yeah, let's wait until you're ready."

*******Dennis *******

Mary was over again. We had been seeing each other (read 'fucking') for about 9 months now. Neither of us had mentioned moving in together for a while. We had just finished Chinese takeout and I was putting the leftovers away when it hit me. There in front of me was a calendar. December 17th... one year since 'that day'. I started to tear up a little, remembering how hurt I was when I heard her tell that story. It made me think that we, as people, were never safe in our relationships. It had hurt more than I thought possible. I wanted to go and look at her picture and a few of the letters she wrote to me when we were apart for even a short period. For some reason the pain actually made me feel alive.

Suddenly, I heard Mary behind me. "What's the matter?"

"What?"

"You're standing there staring at the calendar with the 'fridge open and the food in your hand like a statue."

I put the food in the refrigerator and turned around, trying not to let her see my pain, but she knew immediately.

"Oh. I remember you telling me that 'it' happened before Christmas. Is this the fateful anniversary?"

She seemed to be able to talk frankly about anything, but I didn't want to. "Yeah. One year ago today." I started to turn away.

"Let's go out to a bar and raise some hell!" She was trying to be upbeat, but I was not feeling it.

"I'm not really in the mood for that. Let's just stay here and watch a movie."

She looked at me for a second. "Okay. That's fine. Then, later, I'm going to sexually assault you!"

That brought a smile to me. She was the most sexual person I had ever met. Jennifer loved having sex, but Mary seemed to crave it like nobody I had ever met. "We'll see." I picked up the last of the Chinese food containers to put it away.

"We'll see, my ass. I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

I laughed. She had managed to bring me out of a dark mood to an almost normal one. I turned from putting the last item away and she was already topless, her large fleshy tits on display. "Not waiting until after the movie, eh?"

She moved in front of me and dropped to her knees. "Fuck that, I need some dick!" She worked on my pants and had me naked from the waist down in no time. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" She wrapped her fingers around my rapidly growing dick and started licking it.

I moaned. "Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about, too!" She was definitely very good at blowjobs.

She pulled back and looked up at me. "It's hard to be somber and morose with your dick in my mouth, huh!"

I laughed. "Definitely. Now quit talking and get back to work, slut."

She giggled. "So now I'm your slut, huh? Well, I do love sex almost more than anything else. My girlfriends tell me I must have some 'guy' in my genes." She took my dick back into her mouth.

"I certainly don't see any guy in that hot fucking body!"

She smiled around my dick and pulled back. "If you think my body is so fucking hot, then take me into the living room, bend me over the couch, and fuck me!"

I grabbed her by the hand and stood her up. I kicked off my pants and boxers. I led her into the living room. She giggled as I did so, knowing what was coming. I turned her to face away from me and groped her tits from behind. They were so fucking nice! I pushed on her back a little and she bent over and placed her hands on the couch. I kneeled down behind her and worked on pulling down her pants and panties. Once I had them around her ankles, I slapped her on the ass and she bent over further. Her pussy and asshole both came into view. I pulled her cheeks apart and licked her asshole. She always loved that and it showed when she moaned.

I lapped at it a few times and took my finger and worked it into her pussy. She was already wet. I put a second finger into her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb while I continued to lick and poke her asshole with my tongue. She was now moaning pretty loudly.

She raised her head up and turned towards me. "Enough with damn foreplay, fuck me now!"

I smiled. "Getting a little demanding, aren't we?" I slapped her on the ass with my other hand.

"Yes! That was nice. Fuck me and smack my ass like that."

I stood up, my dick hard and leaking. I lined it up and felt for her pussy. I found it and buried my dick in there in one slow move. She groaned again. I started pumping in and out at a leisurely pace. She put both hands on the couch and leaned forward a little more, putting her at a better angle for fucking. I started pumping hard into her and then pulled my hand back and smacked her ass. She groaned.

"Fuck, yes. Spank my little ass!"

I didn't want to argue with her, but her ass was not little. It was, in fact, nice and round, wide enough to be great to hold onto, and a bit of a bubble butt. It was fleshy and delicious. I loved grabbing her hips, stretching her ass open so I could watch as I pounded her. So I did.

Mary groaned throatily and yelled. "Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum!"

I pounded her harder and reached under her to finger her clit. As soon as I made contact with it she had an orgasm. She jerked under me and thrashed for a few seconds and then went still. I was still buried in her, enjoying the warmth of her pussy.

She started standing up and pushed me back away from her. "Gimme some cum, baby. I want to swallow it!"

I had never argued with a woman wanting to suck my dick and wasn't going to start now. She dropped to her knees and looked up at me with a grin. She lifted it up so that she could lick my balls. Then she licked up the entire length until she could slip the head in her mouth. I was pretty fucking turned on at this point and she was going to get her reward soon. I groaned and started thrusting. She knew the signs well. She put her little fist around the base to jack it as I thrust at her mouth. Her mouth she placed around the head and kept her tongue up against the sensitive underside. That was going to do it. She looked up at me and gave me a bit of a grin, even with my dick in her mouth and I groaned and started shooting into her mouth. She opened it a little more and let me watch as I squirted into her. I finally stopped and she made a big production out of swallowing it.

"Yum! My favorite dessert after Chinese food!"

She went back to my dick and cleaned up any of her juices and my cum that was left and then stood up. She kissed me briefly and disappeared back into the bathroom. I moved around to the couch and sat down. Whew! She was quite the little minx. It's just too bad I didn't love her like I had Jennifer. She was great at sex and nice to be around, but there was something holding me back with her. I think we both felt it, but that was a discussion for another night.

Summer 2002

*******Jennifer *******

Angela was growing fast and was as perfect a little girl as I could imagine. She was sleeping 8 hours a night and was no trouble at all now. Well, at least no trouble other than being a baby. That, in itself, was a full time job. But it was an amazing one as well. I now knew what my mother told me one time about the greatest part of being a woman was having a baby. I had never felt a bond like it. I would do anything for her. She was mine and I would protect her, care for her, love her, and never let her get into any trouble.... Oh, great! I just sounded like my mother, who I had considered overprotective when I was a teenager. Now I knew why. You just wanted everything to be great for your child.

I was at the mall, having visited my mother and Diane at the travel office when I ran into Dennis' mother. She was alone and carrying a couple of bags from the mall's anchor stores when she looked up and saw that I was looking at her. I didn't know what to do. It was my first encounter with anyone from his family since our breakup and now the birth of my child. She smiled at me. I nodded hello back and pushed the stroller that direction, trying not to be rude.

"Hello, Mrs. Johnson. How are you?"

She smiled broadly. "I'm fine Jennifer, how are you? You have a baby!" She leaned over and looked at Angela, who was staring up at her with Dennis' brilliant blue eyes.

"Yes, this is Angela."

Mrs. Johnson fussed over her in the typical motherly fashion and then looked up. "She's beautiful. Great big blue eyes and a bit of your hair color, I think. Well, at least when she gets more hair. How old is she?"

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers