Life Sentence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back the gladiator had finished with Marsha and she was being licked clean by River. Another of the girls, Jeannie, was now giving one of the guests a blow-job, and this inspired another guest to grab a passing girl and pull her robe open to expose her tits. In minutes the sexual tension exploded.

In front of me a fully dressed 'lady' guest accosted one of the slave boys. She simply dropped to her knees and reached under his tunic to drag his cock to her mouth. Her husband helped by lifting the tunic up and moved in to take the boy by the back of the neck with his other hand, and start to kiss him deeply.

It was the first time I had ever seen two men kissing. Beside me a guest in a suit of armour was sucking on Jill's tits, and fingering her, on the other side a girl guest was being licked out by a slave boy while a male guest was fucking her mouth. It was a full blown orgy.

I was surprised then by someone grabbing me from behind. One hand was on my breasts another on my pussy, a bare cock against my bottom. Lips closed on my ear and the man said "Nice tits and a juicy cunt, just what I want from a slave. Now suck your Master's cock and then get on your back with your tits out for a fucking."

I was taken aback by his words. Even in this role-play party it was shocking to be talked to like that, but he spun me round and pushed me down and there was his cock to suck, and I did what he told me. He made me pull my robe open to show him my breasts as I sucked him, and when he put me on my back he sucked and bit them before he fucked me. He made me call him 'master'. It was the first time I ever did that.

He didn't last long, and when he finished he just pulled out and rolled over, and said "get me a drink, slave."

I was happy not to be with him, so I went, but did not go back with a drink.

Our instructions were to get cleaned up if possible as soon as possible, so I went to the bathroom again. Two girls were stationed there to help, a quick douche, a dry down, a little lube, a make-up check, and good to go. Back out in the main room I decided that I would pick a partner this time.

It was quite a scene. Jill was now on the dais, exhibiting the fact that she really did like to be DPed. Some people were watching her, and a number of guests had girls either sitting on their laps or being taken from behind so they could keep looking at the show while they fucked. I noticed Shauna was being taken anally while doing a sixty nine with a girl below her.

The man who had just taken me was now standing on a chaise watching Jill and getting a blow job from another girl. He had a drink in his hand, so I didn't have to worry about that.

I spotted a good looking young guy across the room. He was sucking on another girl's tits, but she was busy with another two men, one in each end, so his rather pretty cock was unattended. I decided it was time I had some fun, and walked towards him, planning to surprise him by sucking him for a bit and then ride him to my own pleasure.

I didn't get that far. The man who I had not got the drink for spotted me, and called to Joe. "There she is, there is the lazy slave who didn't do what her master said."

Joe came over and took me by the arm. He looked cross, and I wasn't sure he was acting when he said "You need a lesson in obedience slave" and dragged me to the dais.

I was roughly stripped by the two male 'slaves' who had just released Jill, and they tied my hands to ropes that ran from the ceiling. They hauled my arms up, and I found myself on tip toe, most uncomfortably displayed. Joe played to the crowd, "See here a rebellious slave who did not bring her master a drink when ordered. What punishment should she have?"

Guests called out suggestions, most of them pretty scary, and I hoped they were joking – shave her head, whip her ass, give her nipple piercings, butt fuck her with a cactus – and then one guest stepped forward and said "If she won't bring her master a drink then her masters should bring her a drink" He carried a chair forward and stepped up onto it, his cock level with my mouth. I thought he was going to make me give him a blow-job and drink his come, which would have been alright, but suddenly I was hit in the face by a stream of urine.

The crowd laughed at me as I struggled, and as the man forced my mouth open and peed into it. When he finished I tried to clear my mouth, spitting what I could out, but Joe stepped up and said "Don't spit on my floor slave – take her to the bathroom"

I hoped then as they let me down and dragged me away to the bathroom that I would be washed and cleaned, and could maybe escape from this party once I got out, but then I heard the man who I had not brought the drink saying "Good idea. Tie her in the bath and we can all give her a lesson in obedience"

They bound me with my hands ties to my ankles, kneeling in the tub for the rest of the night. Every man who came in to the toilet used me to piss on. Some made me suck their cocks afterwards, some put their cocks in my mouth while they did it. I threw up a couple of times, and only when I smelled of vomit was I washed down by the attendants with a shower.

Perhaps fifteen or twenty men had already used me as a toilet, and a couple of the female guests as well, when the gorgeous guy I had planned to ride appeared. He told me to open my eyes and open my mouth, and laughed as he pissed on my face and over my tits. I was crushed by it.

But the worst was when Joe came in. He was with the old man who had been the first to have me that night, and the two of them continued to talk business as they both stood and pissed on me at the same time. They didn't even acknowledge my existence.

I don't know how long I was there, but my hands and legs had gone numb when I was finally showered, untied and scrubbed by two of the slave boys. They washed my hair four times.

I was helped back out into the main room of the house, which was pretty trashed, and taken to my room. They dropped me on my bed. I was exhausted and my limbs were sore and my muscles ached. I didn't notice the man sitting in the chair by the window until the boys had left and he moved to stand up.

He looked down at me and said "Your master is not pleased with you."

I was confused and said "I'm sorry?" meaning 'I don't understand' but he took it in another way.

"You should be sorry, but you should also know that you should call me 'master' when you speak, slave."

I had a little defiance left in me then. I waved him away and said "I have had enough of that game. Go away"

He slapped me. It was the first time I had ever been hit by a man. I was so shocked I couldn't say anything. Suddenly I found myself in hell. He took me by the hair and dragged me to my knees, calling me a filthy whore slave hardly fit to piss on, telling me to lick his feet, then kicking me in the stomach as I grovelled before him. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed, face down. I felt him roughly grab my ankles and he jerked my legs apart. Despite the ache in my legs I tried to struggle, but he climbed on top of me and just fucked me, first in my pussy then in my ass, then back to my pussy, and again in my ass, alternating every few dozen strokes. His hands kneaded my body hard, bruising me all over my back and hips and arms and breasts. And he raked me with his nails, leaving scratches all over me. It didn't matter that I screamed and yelled for help. No one came to my aid. It was simply a brutal rape. And all through it he kept telling me to say things, hurting me until I said what he wanted. Making me beg him to fuck my ass, plead with him to fuck my cunt, ask him to pinch my tits harder, to slap me more because I deserved it, because I was a bad slave, a dirty slut whore. He made me call myself names. He made me call him master.

When he finished he put a dog collar on me, with a lead. He gave it a yank, and hissed in my ear "If you take this off I will punish you. It will not be a gentle lovemaking like we just had tonight, I will really hurt you. Understand slave?" and when he had heard me say "Yes master" he dragged me from the bed by the leash and tied it to the rail on the balcony. I was left naked and shivering on the concrete floor for the rest of the night.

I wanted to die that night. But I didn't.

In the morning Joe came in and found me. He untied the leash, and I though he was going to take off the collar and help me up, but instead he pulled up on it, dragging me by the neck to make me stand. Then he used it to lead me into the bedroom and through to the shower. I was confused and overwhelmed again, and could only comply as he pushed me in and stepped in behind me, telling me to get clean, and to scrub between my legs. Then he told me to wash my hair. As soon as I had shampoo in my hair he bent me over and entered me, telling me to keep washing as he took me. Then he took my ass.

I had not been lubricated. After the treatment of the night before I was sore and swollen. Joe just kept fucking me despite my protests, and shouted at me "Shut up slave. I am your master, and if I want to fuck your ass I will."

He kept me naked for days. All I wore was the dog collar, and the fresh tattoo Joe had put on me, on the opposite side to the one The Boss marked me with. The other girls did not talk to me except to give me orders, and I had to call them Mistress. They amused themselves by making me come with them to the toilet where I had to wipe their bottoms and lick them clean after they had pissed. They put a butt plug in me that had a horse tail attached and made me go around on all fours. Shauna seemed to take great delight in making me bend over at any opportunity and simply sticking a couple of fingers into my pussy, holding them there and keeping me clutching my ankles until she got bored. She would pull them out and make me suck them dry. River made me fist her every day, and liked to fuck me with a strap-on.

It was such a sudden contrast, these people who had been my friends and who now seemed to be the only people I knew in the world had turned me into a prisoner unable to even think or question them.

Joe had changed completely. He demanded instant obedience, and punished me with nipple clamps if I hesitated to do whatever he said. On demand I had to suck his toes, or lick his ass, or give him a nipple to suck and sometimes chew, or he would sit watching the football game and have me suck his cock for the whole match. He never pissed on me again, but he made me drink my own pee, and once made me sit with my legs in the air in the bath so that when I peed it ran all over me, as he watched and laughed with Marsha. He would drag me around by the leash and make me stand and hold drinks between my tits, or bend over and have a tray on my back. And he buggered me every morning.

After a couple of weeks, and I'm not really sure how long it was although I remember there were several parties, during some I was paraded for the guests to play with, and others I was tied out on the balcony so that they would not see me, I was woken one morning by someone pulling my legs apart and slapping something cold and wet against my pussy. Before I was properly awake a cock was slammed into me, and I found myself crushed beneath the weight of a large man who was vigorously fucking me. He laughed when I tried to respond to his thrusts, tried to grip him with my pussy and tentatively caressed him. I wanted to make it good for him, to be a good fuck, because I was scared of what he might do otherwise. He grunted "You like the cock in you? You like the fuck" and I replied enthusiastically "Yes Master, please fuck me, fuck me with your lovely big cock!"

He laughed even more, and pulled out. He touched my hip and I knew I had to roll over, and put my ass in the air. "You want ass fuck?" he said. His accent was heavy, Germanic.

I know I said "Please Master, yes fuck my ass."

Then he said "I fuck your ass because I want to, not because you like."

He wasn't any more brutal than Joe had been.

When he made me suck him next I put every effort into my work I swallowed his come and then licked his balls as he commanded. He laughed again and patted my head. "Good slave" he said, and left me there. I felt pleased with myself. And then I was disgusted by the thought.

The next day I was on a plane to somewhere, I don't know where. I was on my way to a Meeting, to be sold.

Joe had given me over to his agent, the man with the German accent, with a last soft and gentle kiss. He touched my nipple and said "I never told you how much I bought you for from The Boss. Well you were a bargain. You have been a very profitable piece of merchandise for me, Mr Handsome paid handsomely for your ass, and all the others who fucked you paid well too, and I'm sure you'll make a good profit on the block. I am nearly sorry to see you go."

I had begged him not to sell me, to keep me, I told him I would be good and do whatever he wanted. As I lay naked on the floor of the private jet, masturbating with a champagne bottle for the entertainment of the German and his friends, I kept thinking over Joe's reply. "I know you would do anything for me. That's why I'm selling you. You are a slave at heart. But you need to be sold on a block so that you know it."

12